The Biden Administration..V3

604,926 Views | 8873 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Bockwinkle
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Ncsufist said:

Why do we care more about other countries than our own citizens? Fix our own issues and then we can afford to worry about someone's else.
Because if the US doesn't perform this function, then someone else will fill the void like China. Do you want to live in a world where a communist country is the super power while the US shuts its borders?
Balance the trade budget with China, then tariffs them to death. They live off our money!
Tariffs are just a tax on everyone. They are a terrible idea for free market economies.
Sure they are. I get it! The market also sets the price on things; so, when cost get so high and trying to maintain margins pushes prices out of the market, well, businesses will start looking to change their supply side…
you then create artificial scarcity and those products raise rapidly.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'll answer for me. I don't think it's tied to Hamas, I think it's just plain anti America. It worked during BLM, the protesters had support of Democrats then. Now they are probably confused.

If you're Palestinian-American, Palestinian ex-pat, have Palestinian friends and family, or are just sympathetic to Palestinian government and culture having been co-opted by a terrorist regime, are you happy with the US supporting Israel and the Israeli war effort that's decimating your homeland?

And this question is for all of us - are any of us pleased with how many Palestinian civilians have been killed, or the Palestinians now living in a hellhole with little medical treatment, food, or clean water?

It's way more complicated than being "just plain" anything.

Israel needs to defend itself. Civilians die in war. Israel is surrounded by Muslim nations that want to extinguish the Jewish state. Israel is a bastion of Western ideals in the middle of a region that is...well, not representative of Western ideals.

But I'd be absolutely despondent if I were Palestinian, living abroad, likely seeing and hearing what friends and family are being subjected to there. Undoubtedly knowing some of those killed in the conflict so far. Seeing the devastation.

There are things to protest in this situation that are not crazy. But that has to be balanced with Israel's rights, and the benefits of supporting Israel too.

This is a copmlex situation. Nobody wins with events like October 7, and then the predictable and understandable response. We all need to be pulling for a restoration of order over there, ASAP, and as impossible as it seems, some semblance of lasting peace.
Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood have been in the Gaza region, for a long time. Where have the Pelstenians been during that time? Ask for help, from Israel to get them out. No, that didn't happen, to my knowledge.

These so-called peaceful Palestinians lived among the radical Muslims for long enough to have all those tunnels built below them. Honestly, they are extremely complicit in this issue.

To be fair, Hamas has not allowed elections since W was President. They did vote them in, but I don't know anything about that election, just know they haven't had a chance to vote them out in a long time.

To be fair, I thought I read, that 2 out 3 Palestinians support Hamas?
Right but who conducted these polls, Hamas lol?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

The numbers don't lie.

Yeah, they do.

In totalitarian or terrorist regimes there are all sorts of disincentives to respond to that survey question any other way.

Moving on. There is no point.
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'll answer for me. I don't think it's tied to Hamas, I think it's just plain anti America. It worked during BLM, the protesters had support of Democrats then. Now they are probably confused.

If you're Palestinian-American, Palestinian ex-pat, have Palestinian friends and family, or are just sympathetic to Palestinian government and culture having been co-opted by a terrorist regime, are you happy with the US supporting Israel and the Israeli war effort that's decimating your homeland?

And this question is for all of us - are any of us pleased with how many Palestinian civilians have been killed, or the Palestinians now living in a hellhole with little medical treatment, food, or clean water?

Israel needs to defend itself. Civilians die in war. Israel is surrounded by Muslim nations that want to extinguish the Jewish state. Israel is a bastion of Western ideals in the middle of a region that is...well, not representative of Western ideals.

But I'd be absolutely despondent if I were Palestinian, living abroad, likely seeing and hearing what friends and family are being subjected to there. Undoubtedly knowing some of those killed in the conflict so far. Seeing the devastation.

There are things to protest in this situation that are not crazy. But that has to be balanced with Israel's rights, and the benefits of supporting Israel too.

This is a copmlex situation. Nobody wins with events like October 7, and then the predictable and understandable response. We all need to be pulling for a restoration of order over there, ASAP, and as impossible as it seems, some semblance of lasting peace.
Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood have been in the Gaza region, for a long time. Where have the Pelstenians been during that time? Ask for help, from Israel to get them out. No, that didn't happen, to my knowledge.

These so-called peaceful Palestinians lived among the radical Muslims for long enough to have all those tunnels built below them. Honestly, they are extremely complicit in this issue.

To be fair, Hamas has not allowed elections since W was President. They did vote them in, but I don't know anything about that election, just know they haven't had a chance to vote them out in a long time.

lol, AP. What I'd like to see is more of these protesters denounce Hamas, don't see that much at all in these protests do we? They are wearing mask so it's not like they can be identified back home, so what's the hang in the fence?
Werewolf
Joe Biden and the Dimms can't wait to produce utopia across the rest of the world. But who is it - really - that wants this utopia?

Werewolf
Joe BIden and the Uniparty looking out for their country.

Werewolf
Your GOVT wanted to protect you, right #Gobbler & #Nappy? Your beloved Federal GOVT, wanted to save you, your family and your neighbors. You're both such smart guys that you continue to listen to the urging to take more shots............and get this......YOU DO.

Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol, AP. What I'd like to see is more of these protesters denounce Hamas, don't see that much at all in these protests do we? They are wearing mask so it's not like they can be identified back home, so what's the hang in the fence?

They have families back home that are still susceptible. This is one of the myriad problems of living in a terrorist-run state.

The AP doesn't poll, they just report. They don't have boots on the ground in Palestine, they rely on local pollsters.

If people here complain about Rasmussen versus yougov polls, imagine the challenges of conducting accurate polling in situations like Palestine.

Denouncing Hamas is complicated. It amounts to apostasy in Muslim fundamentalist circles, and that has potential life or death consequences in murderous regimes, if not for those denouncing it for their loved ones.

Yes we all need to denounce fundamentalism and Jihad, since they are incompatible with the modern world, but we can't be blind to the complications of doing so for those still living underneath those that practice them.

And regarding support for Hamas, if you could get this number accurately, I'd be curious to see what support was before October 7. I'd speculate honest support for them in Palestine was low but then ticked up markedly after Israel's counterattack.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

They have families back home that are still susceptible. This is one of the myriad problems of living in a terrorist-run state.

The AP doesn't poll, they just report. They don't have boots on the ground in Palestine, they rely on local pollsters.

If people here complain about Rasmussen versus yougov polls, imagine the challenges of conducting accurate polling in situations like Palestine.

Denouncing Hamas is complicated. It amounts to apostasy in Muslim fundamentalist circles, and that has potential life or death consequences in murderous regimes, if not for those denouncing it for their loved ones.

Yes we all need to denounce fundamentalism and Jihad, since they are incompatible with the modern world, but we can't be blind to the complications of doing so for those still living underneath those that practice them.

And regarding support for Hamas, if you could get this number accurately, I'd be curious to see what support was before October 7. I'd speculate honest support for them in Palestine was low but then ticked up markedly after Israel's counterattack.
So you are saying that "there are plenty of good people on both sides" right?

Don't stop there comrade... you, just like that sheet stain Smarpty have been exposed for what you are. Just because you try to hide yours better doesn't mean you are better.

This is what your party wants. And...in your liberal run cities it is what you are getting. Damn shame you aren't there to enjoy the fruits of your MARXIST ideology.

ncsupack1
You are dancing around the subject. I'll be clear here, why can't the American college kid not denounce Hamas? As for polling in 2021 53 percent of Gaza felt Hamas understood them. So more than half. Palestine people support Hamas, why is this hard for you to understand? They put them IN POWER. I have yet to see anyone HERE in America denounce Hamas during the protest.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Ncsufist said:

Why do we care more about other countries than our own citizens? Fix our own issues and then we can afford to worry about someone's else.
Because if the US doesn't perform this function, then someone else will fill the void like China. Do you want to live in a world where a communist country is the super power while the US shuts its borders?
Balance the trade budget with China, then tariffs them to death. They live off our money!
Tariffs are just a tax on everyone. They are a terrible idea for free market economies.
Sure they are. I get it! The market also sets the price on things; so, when cost get so high and trying to maintain margins pushes prices out of the market, well, businesses will start looking to change their supply side…
you then create artificial scarcity and those products raise rapidly.
Bingo
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Don't stop there comrade... you, just like that sheet stain Smarpty have been exposed for what you are. Just because you try to hide yours better doesn't mean you are better.

This is what your party wants. And...in your liberal run cities it is what you are getting. Damn shame you aren't there to enjoy the fruits of your MARXIST ideology.

I've about given up. Not sure why the poster is such an apologist.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

You are dancing around the subject. I'll be clear here, why can't the American college kid not denounce Hamas? As for polling in 2021 53 percent of Gaza felt Hamas understood them. So more than half. Palestine people support Hamas, why is this hard for you to understand? They put them IN POWER. I have yet to see anyone HERE in America denounce Hamas during the protest.
Great post. The Palestinians, in Gaza, know the bed they are lying in. Now, we want to feel sorry for them, yea… NO!

If they don't like the life they are living, move!!
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Great post. The Palestinians, in Gaza, know the bed they are lying in. Now, we want to feel sorry for them, yea… NO!

If they don't like the life they are living, move!!

It's not hard. They voted in the current government. On a side note, not sure why the faces keep showing up?
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oh I agree totally
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I'm not dancing around anything. You're being myopic and only seeing what you want to see.

Hamas clearly enjoys some support in Palestine and elsewhere. But there are counter-indications also that you're ignoring.

Same deal with Americans allegedly not denouncing Hamas. There were denouncements of Hamas all around the US before and especially after October 7.

Quote:

Even though Hamas won a plurality of votes in 2006 legislative elections in both Gaza and the West Bank, the Arab Barometer's findings make it clear that the terrorist group had fallen well out of favor before the October 7 attacks.

When asked how much they trusted Hamas authorities, 44% of Gazans said they had no trust at all, and 23% had "not a lot of trust." Only 29% expressed either a great deal or quite a lot of trust in their government. When it came to government corruption, 72% said they believed there was a large or medium amount of corruption in government institutions, and only a minority thought the government was taking meaningful steps to address the problem.

Wilson Center: Gazans Pre-war Views of Hamas

Quote:

Support for Hamas increases in the West Bank from 12% three months ago to 44%; in the Gaza Strip support for Hamas rises from 38% three months ago to 42% today

Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research: Opinion Poll No. 90

Support for Hamas in the West Bank was at 12% before the Israel counterattack.

Part of what you're seeing with "support" of Hamas is that Palestinians are dealing with a very analogous situation to the US, where the overwhelming majority don't trust either Hamas or the Palestinian Authority so they're holding their nose and "voting" or responding to polls accordingly. That shouldn't uniformly be assessed as "support" for Hamas.

You're going to have tens of millions of Americans voting for Biden or Trump that don't support Biden or Trump very much, just because we have two bad options to choose from. Palestinians are in an identical situation.

barelypure
Have we really reached the point where you can no longer make fun of the President? The Secret Service opened an investigation on a man who said he wanted to get into the White House and take pictures of Biden in his Depends. That's hardly a threat of bodily harm.

Meanwhile, routinely social media users threaten to assault or assassinate President Trump, the likely GOP nominee for president this year. Even Biden has talked publicly about wanting to physically assault Trump.

Oh, and in case anyone has missed the video showing Biden crapping his pants on the White House lawn while Jill makes a quick getaway. Notice the security detail is far far away as we see Biden suddenly stop, slightly bend his knees, clench his fist and make a face.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=462843749516710

ncsupack1
Talk about seeing what one wants to see….
Wufskins
barelypure said:

Have we really reached the point where you can no longer make fun of the President? The Secret Service opened an investigation on a man who said he wanted to get into the White House and take pictures of Biden in his Depends. That's hardly a threat of bodily harm.

Meanwhile, routinely social media users threaten to assault or assassinate President Trump, the likely GOP nominee for president this year. Even Biden has talked publicly about wanting to physically assault Trump.

Wait, someone threatened to assassinate Trump on social media? Do you have the link? Seems like that would certainly get the attention of the SS. Show your proof Barely.
Wufskins
Remember when Kathy Griffin posted a picture of Trump's severed head on Twitter? Barely, can you tell me if the SS investigated her or not? She didn't threaten to assissinate Trump, just posed with a disgusting image.

To answer my question since Barely won't. She was investigated by the SS. So I ask again, we have people tweeting that they want to assissinate Trump and the SS isn't getting involved? Doesn't seem like that is following precedent.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/420406-kathy-griffin-says-she-faced-potential-conspiracy-to/amp/
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Best description of Civ that I have yet to see on these boards... but only if it's something that he feels is a Democrat-oriented cause.

Why can't you and the others here understand that these are just normal students holding normal student-type protests!!!
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Best description of Civ that I have yet to see on these boards... but only if it's something that he feels is a Democrat-oriented cause.

Why can't you and the others here understand that these are just normal students holding normal student-type protests!!!

I guess that I'm a idiot…lol
Ncsufist
What's better. Being an idiot….. or special?
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Not sure?
Ncsufist
lol which one does that make me cause I don't know which is better
BBW12OG
The United States under the Sleepy Joe Administration......

And he wants to bring more of the radicals in...... way to go lefties....

DNC Convention is going to make 1968 look like a County Fair!!!!

Watch and see them fence off 4 blocks each way around the Arena. The press will show empty sidewalks and paid DNC sign holders.

The protesters will be held back to keep the press from showing it.

Come back at me when this happens.

Civilized
TheStorm said:

Glad you agree, Storm!

ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

The United States under the Sleepy Joe Administration......

And he wants to bring more of the radicals in...... way to go lefties....

DNC Convention is going to make 1968 look like a County Fair!!!!

Watch and see them fence off 4 blocks each way around the Arena. The press will show empty sidewalks and paid DNC sign holders.

The protesters will be held back to keep the press from showing it.

Come back at me when this happens.

Now these peaceful protesters have vandalized a WW1 Memorial, like I said in another thread, how long before these too come down? Trump is going to walk into the WH if this gets out of hand. Biden, can't walk the line much longer.
BBW12OG
No....

Karma...

Like I have said before is undefeated and is an evil, evil beeeyatch....

Werewolf
#Nappy, I bet even you can understand it. Come on pal, you can figure this out.

BBW12OG
You won't see them tonight.....

Tough times for the Pillow Biting Boys.....

And one of them is "supposed" to be on vacation.... LMAO.....
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Ncsufist said:

Not sure?
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gwu-anarchists-call-for-beheadings-school-administrators-amid-anti-israel-encampment

Again, just normal students doing normal student-type protests...
ncsupack1
Peaceful…
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gwu-anarchists-call-for-beheadings-school-administrators-amid-anti-israel-encampment

Again, just normal students doing normal student-type protests...

Totally normal, nothing to be concerned about.
First Page Last Page
Page 249 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.