The Biden Administration..V3

604,183 Views | 8872 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by packofwolves
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

One day you'll understand and you'll have that same befuddled look on your face that I'm talking about.

Convincing!

Keep trying to persuade people that China and Russia are participating in college anti-Israel protests by not offering anything specific to support those claims, and then insulting the people that just state the obvious.

You're all over this. No way you can lose with that strategy!
Werewolf

Come on #Sieve, man up......I believe you got it in ya.

#Sieve, don't go down with the ship! Admit you've been wrong .. you don't want to go down on the wrong side of American history. I think you care about your legacy as an American, admit to us all that BIden is a criminal and was a Manchurian Candidate.! Come on #Sieve, you're not blind.

Wufskins
Werewolf said:

I was there on J6, I saw Antifa....... You were not there, you only know what CNN and ABC tell ya......and you parrot it here.

Good for you. Were you dumb enough to storm the Capitol or were you too, stuck in a porty potty?
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

I was there on J6, I saw Antifa....... You were not there, you only know what CNN and ABC tell ya......and you parrot it here.

Yes, we all saw you on TV, cheering on Antifa.

ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

One day you'll understand and you'll have that same befuddled look on your face that I'm talking about.

Convincing!

Keep trying to persuade people that China and Russia are participating in college anti-Israel protests by not offering anything specific to support those claims, and then insulting the people that just state the obvious.

You have a comment on the non violent protest? Other than vague comments.
Werewolf
I tell you one thing I did was to hand my sister my phone while I questioned a Chinese couple that was standing near us. We videotaped it and put it on Facebook. The Chinese couple explained that all that they were witnessing in America at this time was exactly how communism had come to be in China many years ago. They were very concerned that they had relocated to America and to only find that a Marxist revolution was in the early beginnings here in America.

That's one thing I did.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Why is this discussion on the Biden thread? A good chunk of these protesters are the same people who claim to no longer support Biden. Same people that are showing up at Biden events heckling him. I'm starting to think maybe they're maga supporters dressed up as sympathetic Palestinian protesters. Cary and others are convinced it was Antifa dressed up in maga outfits that stormed the capitol. Perhaps they're getting their revenge.

Come on my man, you are being disingenuous at best.

Talking about it on the Biden thread because the left has created this mess and your guy is the President allowing a lot of it to happen while trying to walk a fine line.

For starters I was being sarcastic about the maga dressing up part. It was a rebut to Cary and others trying to claim it was antifa and not Trump supporters.

But to your point. These kids aren't a product of what my guy created. He's getting punished (or will be at the voting booth) for his support of Israel. He's in a lose lose situation. Support Israel, lose a good chunk of the young vote he received in 2020. Don't support Israel and he loses one of his biggest voting blocks. I just don't see how this was of "my guy's" making anymore than it's just ignorant college students and hanger ons trying to disrupt stuff.

Oh, it's not of his making just the making of the left.
Werewolf
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

Good for you. Were you dumb enough to storm the Capitol or were you too, stuck in a porty potty?
This 68-yr old can still bench more than his weight my friend....don't think I get stuck like that.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

No Civil, I don't have signed notarize documents accompanied with video evidence. What I do have is common sense. Something you seem to be lacking.

I also don't have proof of alien life but I'm pretty sure we are not alone the vast universe. Let me ask you sir, do you think we are alone in the universe?
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Not violent? Have you seen UCLA or Columbia?

Yeah.

What are you comparing this to? Being at the public library on a Saturday afternoon?

Or other actually heated political/university protests in our country's history?

The insinuation on here that I'm responding to by Gulf - but others are also making innuendos - is that there is something larger at work here.

My question to anybody that's saying that - that no one on here can seemingly answer - is what exactly makes these protests look different than other protests in our country's past?

As hokie has pointed out many times and it seems like we all agree, a lot of these college kids seem like they're cosplaying actual protesters. A lot don't even seem to know what exactly they're protesting or to have a coherent message or 'ask'. They just seem like they want to protest something. The closest they've come is this divestment stuff that's nebulously impactful to the actual Israel war effort, at best. And they know they hate civilian suffering in Gaza - we all do. But just like every other country in a similar position, Israel defending itself is ugly on the ground and comes with tragic consequences for civilians that Hamas embeds themselves with.

This all seems far less organized, less vitriolic, and more mundane than the big protests in our nation's history during the Civil Rights movement and Vietnam, for example, or the big Women's Lib or LGBT or even the Rodney King or BLM protests.

It seems much more like Occupy Wall Street or Tea Party protests than any of those.

So again, what makes these protests different in y'all's eyes such that you evidently think, "uh oh, this could be bad?"
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

No Civil, I don't have signed notarize documents accompanied with video evidence. What I do have is common sense. Something you seem to be lacking.

I also don't have proof of alien life but I'm pretty sure we are not alone the vast universe. Let me ask you sir, do you think we are alone in the universe?

Why these protests?

Why would foreign actors do this? What would they gain?

And what about these protests make you think they're doing so? These protests look perfectly normal, more placid even than so many in our nation's history.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah.

What are you comparing this to? Being at the public library on a Saturday afternoon?

Or other actually heated political/university protests in our country's history?

The insinuation on here that I'm responding to by Gulf - but others are also making innuendos - is that there is something larger at work here.

My question to anybody that's saying that - that no one on here can seemingly answer - is what exactly makes these protests look different than other protests in our country's past?

As hokie has pointed out many times and it seems like we all agree, a lot of these college kids seem like they're cosplaying actual protesters. A lot don't even seem to know what exactly they're protesting or to have a coherent message or 'ask'. They just seem like they want to protest something. The closest they've come is this divestment stuff that's nebulously impactful to the actual Israel war effort, at best. And they know they hate civilian suffering in Gaza - we all do. But just like every other country in a similar position, Israel defending itself is ugly on the ground and comes with tragic consequences for civilians that Hamas embeds themselves with.

This all seems far less organized, less vitriolic, and more mundane than the big protests in our nation's history during the Civil Rights movement and Vietnam, for example, or the big Women's Lib or LGBT or even the Rodney King or BLM protests.

It seems much more like Occupy Wall Street or Tea Party protests than any of those.

So again, what makes these protests different in y'all's eyes such that you evidently think, "uh oh, this could be bad?"
LOL...so assault on cops, over taking and vandalizing property isn't a big deal? Dude give it up, hell even your beloved MSM are reporting on the clashes. I thought you Democrats after Jan 6th were all about law and order?
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

Why these protests?

And what about these protests make you think they're doing so? These protests look perfectly normal, more placid even than so many in our nation's history.

Is this a trick question? Foreign governments want to sow discord in America, especially in an election year.

Of course you're going to say these look like normal protest because you can't bring yourself to say anything that would make your guy or your side look bad. I don't blame you.

ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

Why these protests?

Is this a trick question? Foreign governments want to so discord in America, especially in an election year.

Of course you're going to say these look like normal protest because you can't bring yourself to say anything that would make your guy or your side look bad. I don't blame you.

It's normal....just like the mostly peaceful protest..
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

Why these protests?

China has a vested interest in destroying us and they are active in doing so, taking lessons directly from SunTzu. Fentanyl is the most profitable drug coming across the borders for the cartels because they're getting well paid from the CCP as well as the profit from the sale itself. This is public knowledge via released intel. What isn't public knowledge is the purpose of at least thousands of military-age Chinese entering the country but it's unlikely to be benign.
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

I tell you one thing I did was to hand my sister my phone while I questioned a Chinese couple that was standing near us. We videotaped it and put it on Facebook. The Chinese couple explained that all that they were witnessing in America at this time was exactly how communism had come to be in China many years ago. They were very concerned that they had relocated to America and to only find that a Marxist revolution was in the early beginnings here in America.

That's one thing I did.

Yea that's laughable that what they saw on Jan 6 made them think about Marxist communism. Great story tho. Glad you didn't ruin your career or life by rioting the Capitol. Gotta say no politician or political movement is worth that dumb brain washing.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

Why these protests?

Is this a trick question? Foreign governments want to so discord in America, especially in an election year.

ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

Why these protests?

No kidding.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah.

LOL...so assault on cops, over taking and vandalizing property isn't a big deal? Dude give it up, hell even your beloved MSM are reporting on the clashes. I thought you Democrats after Jan 6th were all about law and order?

We are. And those on the left here have been critical of the protesters and supportive of the leo that are enforcing campus and city/state laws. Civ and myself are questioning this conspiracy theory tied behind some support from the usually liberal donors. It simply doesn't make sense for them to be supportive of this type of "movement." It goes against everything they stand for - keeping Biden in the WH and a majority in Congress.

Can someone please explain why Dem donors would support this stuff happening on college campuses and at Biden events?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah.

We are. And those on the left here have been critical of the protesters and supportive of the leo that are enforcing campus and city/state laws. Civ and myself are questioning this conspiracy theory tied behind some support from the usually liberal donors. It simply doesn't make sense for them to be supportive of this type of "movement." It goes against everything they stand for - keeping Biden in the WH and a majority in Congress.

Can someone please explain why Dem donors would support this stuff happening on college campuses and at Biden events?
No, Civ said that these protest aren't violent. Two different things here, don't change the subject.
Werewolf
That is precisely what was said by this Chinese couple. Tough pill to swallow for you, I see.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

Why these protests?

No kidding.
For some damn reason, I keep thinking Sieve will come around. Looks like that's not gonna happen.

#Sieve, it's better to finish on the right side than finish on the wrong. It will become more and more obvious......#devolution, my friend.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Convincing!

Why these protests?

No kidding.
For some damn reason, I keep thinking Sieve will come around. Looks like that's not gonna happen.

#Sieve, it's better to finish on the right side than finish on the wrong. It will become more and more obvious......#devolution, my friend.
He is mad that the green tent was thrown out. They are trying to redefine peaceful protest.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Why is this discussion on the Biden thread? A good chunk of these protesters are the same people who claim to no longer support Biden. Same people that are showing up at Biden events heckling him. I'm starting to think maybe they're maga supporters dressed up as sympathetic Palestinian protesters. Cary and others are convinced it was Antifa dressed up in maga outfits that stormed the capitol. Perhaps they're getting their revenge.
LOL!!!
caryking
Wufskins said:

Werewolf said:

No, he didn't storm the Capitol with the Antifa folks…
Oldsouljer
You can tell it's the revenue sports dead season, the Cooler is the most active forum.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

LOL!!!
Things will become more and more apparent.......and this guy is gonna be high up on the main mast as their ship sinks. LOL.
caryking
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah.

Donors or Donor? I think people are saying Soros is funding this through his many associations. Yes, why… is a great question. Soros doesn't care about the Dems or Pubs. He wants negative discourse!
Werewolf
#Sieve, bro, it's gonna get embarrassing.......at least I think you will feel embarrassed.

Werewolf
Again, SOROS is two spots down from whichever Rothschild is now in charge.

Werewolf
A repeat with the same people behind the new cause and right before the coming election.....May, again.

Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah.

No, Civ said that these protest aren't violent. Two different things here, don't change the subject.

I haven't seen him say that. And I'm not changing the subject.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yeah.

I haven't seen him say that. And I'm not changing the subject.

Studying in a library…less vitriolic…
Werewolf
Here ya go, the White Hats are very smart and their supercomputers better. This war is being fought with supercomputers, LOL. #devolution #boomerang #WWG1WGA #FollowtheWhiteRabbit

Oh yeah, #EnjoyTheShow

Werewolf
#Nappy and #Foreskin, he's talking to your guys.

#SIeve, you're a good dude. Time to jump ship bro.

First Page Last Page
Page 246 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.