The Biden Administration..V3

603,234 Views | 8863 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Ncsufist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh wow. Why does the chair for Biden's economic advisors not have a degree in some form of finance??? Dudes got a ba in music and a PhD in social welfare. No wonder bidenomics is going so well
barelypure
Werewolf said:

So the question would follow "Why does Soros want anarchy?"
As Eric Bishoff famously said 'Controversy Creates Cash'. Soros uses his money to create chaos to generate more money.
BigBarryWood
BigBarryWood
Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NYC Mayor Adams: 'Outside agitators' were part of campus protests

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/nyc-mayor-adams-outside-agitators-were-part-of-campus-protests

Some of liberal friends said there no proof of this. Well, here it is in black and white.

No, what myself and Civ have said is that the majority of the protesters are college students. I've always thought outside agitators are involved. Much in the same way as there were "opportunists" joining BLM protests that didn't care about the movement in so much that they wanted an opportunity to loot and vandalize.

And you would be wrong
Ncsufist
According to arrest data he is so far.
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/nyc-mayor-adams-outside-agitators-were-part-of-campus-protests

Some of liberal friends said there no proof of this. Well, here it is in black and white.

No, what myself and Civ have said is that the majority of the protesters are college students. I've always thought outside agitators are involved. Much in the same way as there were "opportunists" joining BLM protests that didn't care about the movement in so much that they wanted an opportunity to loot and vandalize.

Fair enough my friend. My next question is who is paying for these professional protestors?

Good question. BBW provided a link to a Soros funded org donating to pro Palestinian student groups. I don't know if that money is getting funneled to the pros. It doesn't make sense as Soros obviously wants Biden to win. These protesters are showing up at Biden events heckling and many, particularly in Michigan, have sworn off supporting Biden in 2024 over his policies with Israel/Gaza. The protests absolutely don't help Biden, whether it's the optics or the threat of not supporting Biden. It just doesn't add up that Soros would be ok with funding what's happening right now..
Does he really? Is he even a US Citizen where he can vote (that's an honest question)? I'm not so sure that Soros doesn't want to seed chaos, rather, than want any political party to win…
Soros only wants anarchy. He doesn't care about the details...

I have to agree. I don't think he cares who wins as long as America burns.

The sooner he leaves this world the better.
jkpackfan
Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Fair enough my friend. My next question is who is paying for these professional protestors?

Good question. BBW provided a link to a Soros funded org donating to pro Palestinian student groups. I don't know if that money is getting funneled to the pros. It doesn't make sense as Soros obviously wants Biden to win. These protesters are showing up at Biden events heckling and many, particularly in Michigan, have sworn off supporting Biden in 2024 over his policies with Israel/Gaza. The protests absolutely don't help Biden, whether it's the optics or the threat of not supporting Biden. It just doesn't add up that Soros would be ok with funding what's happening right now..
Does he really? Is he even a US Citizen where he can vote (that's an honest question)? I'm not so sure that Soros doesn't want to seed chaos, rather, than want any political party to win…

Unfortunately he has offspring
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I thought he had a son that is running is businesses? I could be wrong.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I thought he had a son that is running is businesses? I could be wrong.
You'd be correct
jkpackfan
BigBarryWood
jkpackfan said:

Can't be real?
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Absolutely hilarious..
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin, the American people see what your side is doing.

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, here's a positive!! Look'n out for ya. ;-)

Werewolf
#Sieve, who's that guy down near the bottom right?

Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
Mountains and mountains of evidence keeps pouring out. We got a ways to go, fellas. ;-)

Werewolf
Oh darn, #Sieve, another one.

Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin.......another one. Oh darn.

And it looks like our beloved University is on the list. Gee thanks #Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Absolutely hilarious..
In fairness to Bernstein, anything he says is going to into Biden's closest ear and directly out the other.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Absolutely hilarious..
In fairness to Bernstein, anything he says is going to into Biden's closest ear and directly out the other.
We know #Nappy had his notepad and pen out......frantically recording every word.
Werewolf
The Sieve and Nappy krewe has long been at work on our college campuses.

Werewolf
Marxist ideology cultivated on our college campuses for many years now.
Werewolf
#Sieve, I'm pulling you....kicking and screaming.......to see the truth.

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Marxist ideology cultivated on our college campuses for many years now.

She nailed that.
Werewolf
This guy spells it out for us. It's not that hard. First thing you have to recognize is that the MSM lies to us 24/7. Second thing is your federal and some state govt is corrupted and compromised as is Hollywood and our Universities. The same guys with the puppeteer strings control both. Better wake the F up? But how soft are ya?

Werewolf
^ what a coincidence.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

. This is not true, what is antisemitism is to blame all Jews in all of history for the killing of Jesus, which some Christian scholars have propagated over the centuries.
Werewolf
Here's some real truth that should smack some of you Biden supporters up side the head. #Nappy can't be budged, LOL

Werewolf
^and our contribution as American taxpayers is...........and da Central Bank is controlled by who?

#Sieve and #Nappy, you're on top of it...

#Sieve, man up......I believe you got it in ya. #Sieve, don't go down with the ship! Admit you've been wrong ......but don't go down on the wrong side of American history. I think you care about your legacy as an American, I honestly do.

hokiewolf
lol

barelypure
Well we'll have to see how many gold medals the Palestinians will take home since the Olympic committee has agreed to recognize them as a country and will allow them to compete.

Since they're from the same part of the world I wonder if they'll house them at the Olympic village next to the Israelis.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

lol

It just means more. Lol
Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 244 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.