The Biden Administration..V3

607,817 Views | 8901 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ncsupack1
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

You got any proof that there are none paid protestors? And before you say, no I don't think that all of the protesters are paid. You keep questioning it, now show me proof that I'm wrong.
This is why whatever fence you think you are on... you better get off of it.

One side or the other brother...

Me? I've given plenty of information.
Werewolf
Civilized
What is the biggest problem/red flag with these protests?

What bothers you the most?
ncsupack1
You got some stats? I'm open to any anything.
Werewolf
The solution is here! Stand by........
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

They're carrying water for actual terrorists, whether they know it or not. Given that Israel is the only actual democracy in the Middle East, their ignorance is disturbing.
caryking
And now, watch our Secretary of Defense tells us all what we know…

Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

They're carrying water for actual terrorists, whether they know it or not. Given that Israel is the only actual democracy in the Middle East, their ignorance is disturbing.

Completely agree with this.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Well said
Ncsufist
lol someone found a LinkedIn or something for the lady running the Columbia protest. One of her titles or whatever was protest consultant. Lmao.
jkpackfan
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Sad and scary this is where some higher education has ended up.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Its as almost Biden doesn't actually want to be reelected.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
This is the best. How can you expect us to continue our radical cosplay if you won't let us order Grubhub?

Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Or doesn't need to be.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Of course they left out the part where the idea would only apply to Gazans who have immediate family members who are American citizens or permanent residents.
Bockwinkle
hokiewolf said:

This is the best. How can you expect us to continue our radical cosplay if you won't let us order Grubhub?

This is a "student" at a supposed top university.

Bidens brownshirts are dumb as ***** No wonder he has to delete all student loans.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-release-video-showing-professional-protest-consultant-columbia-university
TheStorm
I want to know why so many of them have to wear masks?
ncsupack1
Can't be too safe out there.
caryking
BTW, it's not happening just on campuses. My daughter says it's dangerous, in midtown, the protesters are out and she doesn't feel safe. Right now, her work has allowed people to work from home until things settle down.

These protesters are not good people (general statement) and are doing everything they can to be disruptive.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

BTW, it's not happening just on campuses. My daughter says it's dangerous, in midtown, the protesters are out and she doesn't feel safe. Right now, her work has allowed people to work from home until things settle down.

These protesters are not good people (general statement) and are doing everything they can to be disruptive.
Mid town New York?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Mid town New York?
Yes. My daughter lives in the Upper East Side.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Mid town New York?
I've read and seem some of the mess going on up there. Hopefully she stays safe.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Mid town New York?
I've read and seem some of the mess going on up there. Hopefully she stays safe.
Thank You!
TheStorm
Upper East should be safer than Upper West right now at least...

I travelled to NYC regularly for my first twenty years as an adult on business and the way I always understood it was that Upper East was considered anything directly to the east of the park, and Upper West was anything directly west of CP... Midtown was everything directly below CP down to about the Empire State Building.

*I'm sure that there are other interpretations and nuance to these rough guidelines, but that's how I learned it anyway... our company had a rent control apartment on 56th in between 5th and 6th that we used as a showroom and to stay in while there as well. Also, stayed at many hotels (mostly the Sheraton on 6th Avenue) and the company had a membership at the NYAC and stayed there many times as well.

NYC used to be the best city in the entire world IMO... now, not so much.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-release-video-showing-professional-protest-consultant-columbia-university

Fox News! Fox News! (Citizens Arrest! Citizens Arrest! )
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

I just feel like saying it's paid agitators is really trying to deflect the real issue going on that a lot of these kids think they will be on the right side of history because they are the protesters, and they get that logic from their professors who also thought that protests were highly successful in the 60s with civil rights protests (yes) and the Vietnam War protests (no). You have the professors and school professionals out here reliving their glory days or the glory days of their boomer parents helping these kids cosplay on college campuses.

Fundamentally this one is so different than other (even less-successful) protests though because this all began when a terror group attacked, tortured, raped, and killed thousands of Israelis and Israel rightfully started defending itself.

Supporting Gazans (civilian citizens) is completely, totally understandable but that has to be done in the context of unequivocally denouncing Hamas.

It's such a weird hill for protesters to die on.

Should we all try to limit civilian casualties in war zones (of course) and should we all support prospective cease-fires that bring armed conflicts to an end (of course) and should Israel be accountable for any intentional or avoidable mistreatment of Gazan civilians (of course).

But Israel gets held to a weird double standard that seemingly no other attacked/invaded country around the world gets held to when they're trying to defend themselves, and things like protesting to pressure universities to divest from defense contractors that sell armaments to Israel seem so nebulous at best and completely idiotic at worst. Israel obviously needs the armaments given they've got countries all around them that want to end them, and that attack them fairly or totally unprovoked.

How about instead of being oddly myopic with your protests, you instead denounce terror in all forms; denounce jihad; denounce the anti-Semitism that leads to attacks on Jews and on Israel; understand Israel's need to defend itself; and be open about the need for a more progressive Middle East?
TheStorm
36 arrested at UNC yesterday according to Spectrum News... only 26 with any affiliation to the university.

Pretty "healthy" 1%, 5%, 10% - right Civ?
ncsupack1
Maybe I've missed it, but have any of these protesters anywhere denounced Hamas? I agree with CIV, that Israel for whatever reason is held to a double standard when defending itself.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

36 arrested at UNC yesterday according to Spectrum News... only 26 with any affiliation to the university.

Pretty "healthy" 1%, 5%, 10% - right Civ?

I said 1%/5%/10% were paid protestors Storm.

How many of the 10 at UNC were paid?

How any consequential number would be paid defies logic. Where is that money to pay protestors around the country coming from?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Of course they left out the part where the idea would only apply to Gazans who have immediate family members who are American citizens or permanent residents.
I don't think most people are going to see it that way.

Also that student loan forgiveness is looking a lot worse.
Bockwinkle
Civilized seems really invested in "the narrative".
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Upper East should be safer than Upper West right now at least...

I travelled to NYC regularly for my first twenty years as an adult on business and the way I always understood it was that Upper East was considered anything directly to the east of the park, and Upper West was anything directly west of CP... Midtown was everything directly below CP down to about the Empire State Building.

*I'm sure that there are other interpretations and nuance to these rough guidelines, but that's how I learned it anyway... our company had a rent control apartment on 56th in between 5th and 6th that we used as a showroom and to stay in while there as well. Also, stayed at many hotels (mostly the Sheraton on 6th Avenue) and the company had a membership at the NYAC and stayed there many times as well.

NYC used to be the best city in the entire world IMO... now, not so much.
I don't want to go there, too many rats.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rats_in_New_York_City
Wufskins
Bockwinkle said:

Civilized seems really invested in "the narrative".

What is Stormy invested in?
Ncsufist
Trump?
First Page Last Page
Page 241 of 255

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.