The Biden Administration..V3

869,367 Views | 10706 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

I don't know what else to post, we have University Presidents on record saying that there are a lot of none students who are protesting. We have post from Antifa calling on call to arms. I don't know anything about tents, but to sit here and say this is completely college students doing this is naive. I also haven't said this is 100 percent paid protesters. It's mixed wouldn't you say? I also, don't recall saying every single college protest currently is 100 percent paid protestors.

It's mixed, yes.

The vast majority are college students.

Can you explain why the existing in some minority proportion of non-college students at these protests is important?

I'd say the fact they vandalizing property, trespassing and in cases threatening other students is a big deal. Do you agree? Why do you care so much as to brush it under the rug?

In the grand scheme of life, no I don't think misdemeanor crimes against property or trespassing during protests are a big deal. You'd be hard-pressed to find protests of any size at any time in our country that didn't involve some of this.

That doesn't mean they're right, or shouldn't be dealt with, but there are levels and context to misbehavior and criminality.

Should police be breaking up some of these protests that turn unruly or disrupt campus life? Yes, absolutely.

Should they arrest protesters that are committing crimes, especially after being told to disperse? Yes, absolutely.

And it seems like law enforcement is doing this around the country so I'm not understanding what's being debated here.

Now threatening other students is a whole other issue. Intolerable. Should result in disciplinary action up to expulsion and criminal charges, as warranted. I don't know why people think they have the right to threaten others, or how they think this will help their cause. But this aspect of some of these protests is the hard line in the sand - harming others, or threatening to, is beyond the pale.

ncsupack1
Shouldn't be happening at all, when it comes to threats against people. One day something is going to happen and folks who are brushing this off are gonna be the first ones to throw their hands up and demand something be done and should have been done. Can't have it both ways. I also take issue with disrupting peoples everyday lives over this. I mean some graduations have been put off and or canceled, but I guess in the broad spectrum of things who cares right?
ncsupack1
I wonder how many people would be brushing this off if these were pro Trump protesters doing the same thing and making threats?
Bockwinkle
Dindunuffin
Mostly Peaceful
Ncsufist
Out of the 600 arrests made at one of them. Only 68 were students.
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

Where was that?
Wufskins
I did see that in Austin there were dozens arrested and the school acknowledged most are not students.
hokiewolf
Wufskins said:

I did see that in Austin there were dozens arrested and the school acknowledged most are not students.
that's fine, but there isn't proof they are "paid agitators".
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I wonder how many people would be brushing this off if these were pro Trump protesters doing the same thing and making threats?

Y'all are like whack-a-mole with this.

Who is brushing off anything?

How is saying "dispurse unruly crowds," "arrest people that commit crimes," and "expel or criminally charge people that threaten others" brushing anything off?
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Wufskins said:

that's fine, but there isn't proof they are "paid agitators".

This.

How many are normal SJ warriors? Community members? Community activists? Other moron simpleton opportunists?

And how many are Antifa militants?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Y'all are like whack-a-mole with this.

Who is brushing off anything?

How is saying "dispurse unruly crowds," "arrest people that commit crimes," and "expel or criminally charge people that threaten others" brushing anything off?

Go read your first sentence a couple of post up. Not sure about y'all? I've been constant.
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

I don't know what else to post, we have University Presidents on record saying that there are a lot of none students who are protesting. We have post from Antifa calling on call to arms. I don't know anything about tents, but to sit here and say this is completely college students doing this is naive. I also haven't said this is 100 percent paid protesters. It's mixed wouldn't you say? I also, don't recall saying every single college protest currently is 100 percent paid protestors.

It's mixed, yes.

Can you explain why the existing in some minority proportion of non-college students at these protests is important?
How do you know this?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's mixed, yes.

How do you know this?

Good question. I've given the words of some of these presidents and the poster hasn't even acknowledged it, unless I missed it.
caryking
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

So if I'm understanding... supposed "paid agitators" would be there to create violence in an effort to make the protestors look bad. So you're mad because you think the protestors are having their message unfairly drowned out by violent headlines that turn everyone against them?

Yeah, I'm confused... what are you guys mad about again?
Werewolf
aaaaaaah, the Marxists working their little magic........and the blind useful idiots that "see nuzing" as Sgt Schultz exclaimed on Hogan's Heroes.
Ncsufist
Did you mean to quote me?? All I did was refute the majority are college students with actual arrest numbers.
Ncsufist
Columbia has a 62 year old professional activist consultant leading the riot
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

Did you mean to quote me?? All I did was refute the majority are college students with actual arrest numbers.

The question was directed at everyone who seems very concerned about the identity of the protestors.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

The question was directed at everyone who seems very concerned about the identity of the protestors.

I honestly have no idea what the end game is of worrying about the protester composition.

What does it tell us if it's 60/40 or 80/20 or 90/10 college/non-college students across the country?

What does it tell us if the "paid professional protester" component is 10% or 5% or 1%?

What is bottom-line concern here?
ncsupack1
I'm not concerned at all. Just pointing out that this isn't some organic natural college protest at some of these schools. Why do you have a problem with the discussion?
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

I'm not concerned at all. Just pointing out that this isn't some organic natural college protest at some of these schools. Why do you have a problem with the discussion?
Well, if you have to give credit to Civ for one thing... it's that he sure as hell isn't going to stray even one inch from his liberal talking points. Straight out of the George Costanza playbook...

This is even strange for Civ though if I'm being honest...
TheStorm
Laughing my ass of at the 1%, 5%, 10% strawman as well... he just can't bring himself to say that what is going on is wrong.
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

Laughing my ass of at the 1%, 5%, 10% strawman as well... he just can't bring himself to say that what is going on is wrong.

Soooooooooo, you agree with the college student protestors and are mad at the outsiders corrupting and radicalizing their message? Or you think the entire thing is being orchestrated by the Antifa wing of the CIA in order to... ummm, make anti-Israel protestors look bad, because that's what Antifa is all about?

I'm connecting the dots as hard as I can and they aren't connecting. What do you think is "wrong", exactly?
Civilized
TheStorm said:

And I'm laughing my ass off that none of y'all will actually say what's wrong.

I said protests should be busted up if they're obstructing campus function; that people that crime while protesting should be arrested; and that threats of harm to students should result in expulsion and/or arrest, as applicable.

What else, exactly, is there to say?

Are these protests worse than Occupy Wall Street, BLM, or others?

If so, based on what? Their size? The topic? The number of allegedly paid protestors that nobody can quantify or explain who pays them or why?
ncsupack1
You got any proof that there are none paid protestors? And before you say, no I don't think that all of the protesters are paid. You keep questioning it, now show me proof that I'm wrong.
Ncsufist
From what I've seen there are some some professional protesters/aggrivators/ lol protest consultants. There are also students who for whatever reason believe in the cause. There are students who are just stupid and go with the in crowd. And there are stipid people who don't seem to have anything else to do with their time who are all involved.
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

And I'm laughing my ass off that none of y'all will actually say what's wrong.

I said protests should be busted up if they're obstructing campus function; that people that crime while protesting should be arrested; and that threats of harm to students should result in expulsion and/or arrest, as applicable.

What else, exactly, is there to say?

Are these protests worse than Occupy Wall Street, BLM, or others?

If so, based on what? Their size? The topic? The number of allegedly paid protestors that nobody can quantify or explain who pays them or why?
It's the cultural rot that's going on in society!! The professors, media, and people like you and Smapty that rationalize these actions through the nonsense you espouse (see above post).

This isn't new, rather, it's being going on for a long time. These are the same people (as you tried to delineate above) that were all over during the BLM, Occupy (that one may have been a little different),Trans disruptions. You can open your eyes to see that this is affecting our schools or not. As the communist platform, of the 60's said, infiltrate the education system and the rot will happen from within.

ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

From what I've seen there are some some professional protesters/aggrivators/ lol protest consultants. There are also students who for whatever reason believe in the cause. There are students who are just stupid and go with the in crowd. And there are stipid people who don't seem to have anything else to do with their time who are all involved.
For sure. Like I've said it's a mix bag.
hokiewolf
I just feel like saying it's paid agitators is really trying to deflect the real issue going on that a lot of these kids think they will be on the right side of history because they are the protesters, and they get that logic from their professors who also thought that protests were highly successful in the 60s with civil rights protests (yes) and the Vietnam War protests (no). You have the professors and school professionals out here reliving their glory days or the glory days of their boomer parents helping these kids cosplay on college campuses.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

I just feel like saying it's paid agitators is really trying to deflect the real issue going on that a lot of these kids think they will be on the right side of history because they are the protesters, and they get that logic from their professors who also thought that protests were highly successful in the 60s with civil rights protests (yes) and the Vietnam War protests (no). You have the professors and school professionals out here reliving their glory days or the glory days of their boomer parents helping these kids cosplay on college campuses.
Do you include the adults that don't work or teach at these colleges protesting kids? My question is this, has anyone gone and looked at who is being arrested? There is video of a protester today with a taser, and of coarse a mask. Doesn't sound like kids. Are students taking part yes, they are being used, and now I question what is being taught.
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

My take as well.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

My take as well.
Agree also.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

You got any proof that there are none paid protestors? And before you say, no I don't think that all of the protesters are paid. You keep questioning it, now show me proof that I'm wrong.
This is why whatever fence you think you are on... you better get off of it.

One side or the other brother...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

This is why whatever fence you think you are on... you better get off of it.

One side or the other brother...
This 100%.

The spineless BS spun by Civ and Pillow Biting Boys has come full circle on this thread.

I posted three different times three articles about protesters being paid. Deflect, ignore, pretend it didn't happen.

Spineless cowards, and that is exactly what they are, are single handedly delivering the election to President Trump and I for one appreciate the hell out of it.

When have zero morals, character and you are unprincipled to say the least you deserve everything coming your way.

Karma is undefeated.

Enjoy cuck boys....
First Page Last Page
Page 240 of 306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.