The Biden Administration..V3

601,986 Views | 8861 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by packgrad
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bockwinkle said:

Jan 6ers are patriots. Therefore, not antifa.

Not all! The people that did damage are misguided, at best…
barelypure
Here's the video dudette was looking for so he'd look good on stage

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol at what these threads can turn into…

That's because too many people aren't serious…. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in.

I feel the same way when you make claims like it was Antifa members that stormed the Capitol.
I said that Antifa was part of the crap that happened on Jan 6. They absolutely did storm the Capitol. No way to prove; however, I'd bet more damage was created by Antifa than MAGA…

So, again… too many people aren't serious!
Except that they weren't, no matter how many times folks like you attempt to claim. Also, why would they be pushing to release all these folks, etc if they were actually antifa like you claim? Can't have it both ways.

First, welcome to the water cooler Tseven. More and more from the BY are showing up and that's a good thing. Over here we'll be able to have a discussion with getting banded. Buckle up, cupcake.

Second, we are seeing many of the arrested on these college campuses are well out side of college age students. Is it so far outside of the realm of possibility that they are professional paid agitators or do you think this is organic, grassroots college students trying to change the world?

Virtually all college students.

Who gets paid to agitate about an issue like this? Can anyone name groups that actually do this on any sort of scale?

I'm sure there are isolated cases of this but if you go over to UNC right now and look at those protesters, my guess is 97%+ of them are college kids.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

That's because too many people aren't serious…. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in.

I feel the same way when you make claims like it was Antifa members that stormed the Capitol.
I said that Antifa was part of the crap that happened on Jan 6. They absolutely did storm the Capitol. No way to prove; however, I'd bet more damage was created by Antifa than MAGA…

Except that they weren't, no matter how many times folks like you attempt to claim. Also, why would they be pushing to release all these folks, etc if they were actually antifa like you claim? Can't have it both ways.

First, welcome to the water cooler Tseven. More and more from the BY are showing up and that's a good thing. Over here we'll be able to have a discussion with getting banded. Buckle up, cupcake.

Second, we are seeing many of the arrested on these college campuses are well out side of college age students. Is it so far outside of the realm of possibility that they are professional paid agitators or do you think this is organic, grassroots college students trying to change the world?

Who gets paid to agitate about an issue like this? Can anyone name groups that actually do this on any sort of scale?

I'm sure there are isolated cases of this but if you go over to UNC right now and look at those protesters, my guess is 97%+ of them are college kids.
LOLOLOLOLOL. It's already being proven that is not the case, but thank you for your usual contribution!

Who did you go sit with today, Civ? Was it "Dykes For Gaza" by chance?!? (video courtesy of Spectrum News )
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

You really need to get out more. There is a great big world out there waiting for you.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOLOLOLOLOL. It's already being proven that is not the case, but thank you for your usual contribution!

Who did you go sit with today, Civ? Was it "Dykes For Gaza" by chance?!? (video courtesy of Spectrum News )
Someone doesn't want to believe. We have some of these University Presidents on record saying that a lot of these protesters aren't students or staff. Heck on X there are groups that give staff advice on how to organize. Same groups that played a large part in the BLM riots. Give it time, the cities are next, it's a election year after all.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Always Antifascist and telegram or this one occupypsu4freepalestine. Want anymore proof?
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Always Antifascist and telegram or this one occupypsu4freepalestine. Want anymore proof?

What proof are you talking about?

University presidents, that have all the motivation in the world to claim these idiots are not their students?

This is like Donald Trump claiming Jan 6 was chock full of agents and outside infiltrators, not his true supporters. Sure.

The issue is one of scale, not of existence.

What percentage of college protesters are you saying are outside infiltrators?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

University presidents, that have all the motivation in the world to claim these idiots are not their students?

This is like Donald Trump claiming Jan 6 was chock full of agents and outside infiltrators, not his true supporters. Sure.

I listed Antifa sites on X. Stop for just once with Jan 6th. I'm pointing out that there are paid protesters taking advantage of poorly educated students. Did you look up those accounts? Jan 6th was four years ago, I'm talking about now. I'll say once again, a pattern is forming.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I listed Antifa sites on X. Stop for just once with Jan 6th. I'm pointing out that there are paid protesters taking advantage of poorly educated students. Did you look up those accounts? Jan 6th was four years ago, I'm talking about now. I'll say once again, a pattern is forming.
Are these the same agitators who were in Charlottesville?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL...Let's talk about now. You got a answer for the current state of some of these colleges? Or the same old damn talking points? Ya'll are as bad as the dang stolen election folks....
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL...Let's talk about now. You got an answer for the current state of some of these colleges? Or the same old damn talking points? Ya'll are as bad as the dang stolen election folks....
I see no difference between the protests in Charlottesville vs the ones on campuses. Just making an observation. And no, I don't think outside agitators are influential in these protests. I think you confuse the older folks at the protests as paid agitators. But they're really just the professors out there reliving the 60s
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

LOL...Let's talk about now. You got an answer for the current state of some of these colleges? Or the same old damn talking points? Ya'll are as bad as the dang stolen election folks....
I see no difference between the protests in Charlottesville vs the ones on campuses. Just making an observation. And no, I don't think outside agitators are influential in these protests. I think you confuse the older folks at the protests as paid agitators. But they're really just the professors out there reliving the 60s

? Antifa is posting it? Did you look up the accounts that I posted?
caryking
I find it extremely fascinating that these protesters all shopped at the same store and got the same colored tent…
Bockwinkle
https://news.yahoo.com/colleges-weigh-crackdowns-protests-questions-113915312.html
Bockwinkle
"As the message indicated, the encampment, has created an unwelcoming environment for many of our Jewish students and faculty and a noisy distraction that interferes with the teaching, learning and preparing for final exams," he said, adding that professors and students as well as "external actors" have contributed to creating a hostile environment.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

? Antifa is posting it? Did you look up the accounts that I posted?

I looked at them. Always Antifascist had two posts about it and hadn't posted for four months before that. These do not seem like crack commando squads of highly organized rabble-rousers operating with surgical precision to disrupt American life as we know it.

What percentage of protesters at Columbia are "paid infiltrators" do you think? Who pays the infiltrators? Antifa? Where is Antifa getting money to pay infiltrators at random colleges all over the country? And what would Antifa succesfully paying infiltrators accomplish exactly?

I agree that a pattern is forming. The pattern is that too many Americans are determined to not take things at face value. Call it gratuitous contrarianism, conspiracy theorizing, small sample extrapolation, or whatever you want.

Colleges aren't getting overrun with "paid infiltrators." College kids have been thinking and doing dumb or shortsighted **** on their own, without help, for generations.

It was asked earlier "Is it so far outside of the realm of possibility that they are professional paid agitators or do you think this is organic, grassroots college students trying to change the world?"

It is orders of magnitude more likely these are organic, grassroots college students trying to change the world. They've been doing that for decades. In contrast, there has never been any indication that "Professional paid agitators" is a thing on any sort of scale.
TheStorm
Talk about living in an f'n fantasy world...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

I don't get it.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/april-29-campus-protest-antiemitism-israel-us-columbi

I know Civ will counter with "Fox News, Fox News!"... but whatever floats his boat...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/april-29-campus-protest-antiemitism-israel-us-columbi

I know Civ will counter with "Fox News, Fox News!"... but whatever floats his boat...

What is currently going on at Columbia is more than just students.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

I've said it before…. If one of these protest has people popping up tents, notice that most of them are the same type and color of tent…
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

Of course it is. I'm sure there's some professors, some curious people in the community, some community activists, some opportunists...

But again, the dose makes the poison. All you guys are doing is making nebulous insinuations about there being some shadowy, sinister puppeteer doing, whatever.

What proportion of these protests around the country are paid, pro anarchists?

And play this out. What exactly are you saying is going to become of this suggested infiltration of students by paid actors?
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

Of course it is. I'm sure there's some professors, some curious people in the community, some community activists, some opportunists...

But again, the dose makes the poison. All you guys are doing is making nebulous insinuations about there being some shadowy, sinister puppeteer doing, whatever.

And play this out. What exactly are you saying is going to become of this suggested infiltration of students by paid actors?
Civ, no offense… I think you need to pull your head out of the sand. If you don't think some of this isn't coordinated, then, you need to look around more.

I remember seeing and being blocked at the bridge across #1 highway, at the Walnut Street bridge, in Cary, and can dang near assure you these were paid activist. These are the same (type) people riding around in downtown Cary, when this Hamas/Israel conflict began.

These people are not College aged at all. It's amazing how so many of these signs, people are carrying, are produced at a Printer, and not spontaneously created with some-crude materials.

If you don't think there is a concerted effort to destroy this country, then dang, I hope you and your favorite politician loses badly…
ncsupack1
I would let it go. Minds are made up and nothing is going to change them.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

You have proven that when shown proven facts you still deny that things are happening. You refuse to acknowledge them because it doesn't fit your MARXIST agenda.

I posted the below on another thread and as always you and your Pillow Biting Boys completely ignore it.

Why do you and your crew continue to ignore factual posts with links to support comments from Conservatives?

Do you think if you ignore it then it is false?

What it shows is that you are nothing more than a "truth denier..." Sound familiar?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/george-soros-caught-funding-groups-behind-pro-hamas-protests/ar-AA1ja8Y5

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/george-soros-is-paying-student-radicals-who-are-fueling-nationwide-explosion-of-israel-hating-protests/ar-AA1nHXet

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anti-israel-protests-nationwide-fueled-by-left-wing-groups-backed-by-soros-dark-money/ar-AA1nJCbw

Any comments on that? Or you going to say it is a conspiracy theory?
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

You have proven that when shown proven facts you still deny that things are happening. You refuse to acknowledge them because it doesn't fit your MARXIST agenda.

I posted the below on another thread and as always you and your Pillow Biting Boys completely ignore it.

Why do you and your crew continue to ignore factual posts with links to support comments from Conservatives?

Do you think if you ignore it then it is false?

What it shows is that you are nothing more than a "truth denier..." Sound familiar?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/george-soros-caught-funding-groups-behind-pro-hamas-protests/ar-AA1ja8Y5

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/george-soros-is-paying-student-radicals-who-are-fueling-nationwide-explosion-of-israel-hating-protests/ar-AA1nHXet

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/anti-israel-protests-nationwide-fueled-by-left-wing-groups-backed-by-soros-dark-money/ar-AA1nJCbw

Any comments on that? Or you going to say it is a conspiracy theory?

It's easy. When Trump in one's mind is THE boogie man, nothing could ever be bad. All evils begin and end there.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

Civ, no offense… I think you need to pull your head out of the sand. If you don't think some of this isn't coordinated, then, you need to look around more.

I remember seeing and being blocked at the bridge across #1 highway, at the Walnut Street bridge, in Cary, and can dang near assure you these were paid activist. These are the same (type) people riding around in downtown Cary, when this Hamas/Israel conflict began.

These people are not College aged at all. It's amazing how so many of these signs, people are carrying, are produced at a Printer, and not spontaneously created with some-crude materials.

If you don't think there is a concerted effort to destroy this country, then dang, I hope you and your favorite politician loses badly…

There certainly is, but it mostly comes in the form of highly coordinated disinformation campaigns from our foreign adversaries, which have somehow now become the entire belief system of MAGA Republicans.
ncsupack1
Always MAGA always
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

There certainly is, but it mostly comes in the form of highly coordinated disinformation campaigns from our foreign adversaries, which have somehow now become the entire belief system of MAGA Republicans.
go back to your twitter account..
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

I don't get it.

Actually I've talked to one of these people, they are from Palestine and have family in Gaza. I don't agree with their stance, but they're also not yelling to kill all the Jews.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I would let it go. Minds are made up and nothing is going to change them.

No offense ncsu but are you or anybody going to offer up any concrete information or are you just going to speak in riddles?

My mind's not made up but nobody is providing any evidence of widespread paid actors, not even close. Random social media posts, matching tents, and anecdotal stories about protests in Cary aren't exactly convincing.

And going back to means/motive/opportunity, they don't even answer the most basic questions about this assertion.

How is antifa or anyone else getting money to pay hundreds or thousands of paid actors around the country?

And why would they do this?

And even if they had the money, why would they spend it this way? What does it get them?
ncsupack1
I don't know what else to post, we have University Presidents on record saying that there are a lot of none students who are protesting. We have post from Antifa calling on call to arms. I don't know anything about tents, but to sit here and say this is completely college students doing this is naive. I also haven't said this is 100 percent paid protesters. It's mixed wouldn't you say? I also, don't recall saying every single college protest currently is 100 percent paid protestors.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I don't know what else to post, we have University Presidents on record saying that there are a lot of none students who are protesting. We have post from Antifa calling on call to arms. I don't know anything about tents, but to sit here and say this is completely college students doing this is naive. I also haven't said this is 100 percent paid protesters. It's mixed wouldn't you say? I also, don't recall saying every single college protest currently is 100 percent paid protestors.

It's mixed, yes.

The vast majority are college students.

Can you explain why the existing in some minority proportion of non-college students at these protests is important?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's mixed, yes.

The vast majority are college students.

Can you explain why the existing in some minority proportion of non-college students at these protests is important?

I'd say the fact they vandalizing property, trespassing and in cases threatening other students is a big deal. Do you agree? Why do you care so much as to brush it under the rug?
First Page Last Page
Page 239 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.