The Biden Administration..V3

582,095 Views | 8623 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I believe this is why the SOH along w MTG's offered amendment put Ukraine funding up for a vote. To show the American citizen and ID specifically who wears that hat on the R side. Increasing electorate awareness is actually more important than the money at this juncture.
Its an excellent way to shrink the Republican party so that they never get the majority again.
Hokie, basically you're saying that we should let this ship sink any way we can...
No, what he is saying is that you can't have the MTG types as the face of your party.
and velvet-tongued RINO that's sold out his country is the way to go? No, I'll take a rough-as-a-cobb patriot that wants to fight for liberty and justice over some POS traitor that speaks eloquently.

Validation.
What's validated?
FlossyDFlynt

Hello Jimmy Carter

Taxing unrealized capital gains at 25% is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard come out of DC, and thats saying something
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I believe this is why the SOH along w MTG's offered amendment put Ukraine funding up for a vote. To show the American citizen and ID specifically who wears that hat on the R side. Increasing electorate awareness is actually more important than the money at this juncture.
Its an excellent way to shrink the Republican party so that they never get the majority again.
Hokie, basically you're saying that we should let this ship sink any way we can...
No, what he is saying is that you can't have the MTG types as the face of your party.
and velvet-tongued RINO that's sold out his country is the way to go? No, I'll take a rough-as-a-cobb patriot that wants to fight for liberty and justice over some POS traitor that speaks eloquently.
I hope she learned from that.
lolololololooolololololollloolloolloolloolol
What you need to be concerned about is the Republican Party learning from their mistakes that are opposed to the majority of the base. Any way you twist things, MAGA thinking people represent the majority of the party now. So, people like Speaker Johnson need to get clear on his representation.
If that's the case the Republican party is doomed for at least the foreseeable future.
What was your opinion of the people involved in the Tea Party?
some were genuinely trying to make change, most were just bomb throwers who don't want to do the work
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

What you need to be concerned about is the Republican Party learning from their mistakes that are opposed to the majority of the base. Any way you twist things, MAGA thinking people represent the majority of the party now. So, people like Speaker Johnson need to get clear on his representation.
If that's the case the Republican party is doomed for at least the foreseeable future.
some were genuinely trying to make change, most were just bomb throwers who don't want to do the work
Isn't that true with all movement? Again, I ask… what was your opinion of the Tea Party? I'm talking about the movements ideals…
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Isn't that true with all movement? Again, I ask… what was your opinion of the Tea Party? I'm talking about the movements ideals…
some were good, some I don't agree with, some had two or three different agendas within the tea party.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

some were good, some I don't agree with, some had two or three different agendas within the tea party.
Can you name the "some" you agree and diagree with?
Werewolf
ooooh well, Democrats, I'll say it.

barelypure
Under present law, the unlawful sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or the defendant by the victim, if the victim is no more than eight but less than 13 ("rape of a child") is a Class A felony, which is punishable by imprisonment of not less than 15 nor more than 60 years, with a possible fine not to exceed $50,000. The sentence imposed must generally be punished as a Range II offense, with a sentence of no less than 25 but no more than 40 years, but may be punished as a Range III violation, where appropriate, with a sentence of no less than 40 but no more than 60 years.

This bill requires the punishment for rape of a child as follows:

(1) If the defendant was a juvenile at the time of the offense, the sentence must be within Range III; and

(2) If the defendant was an adult at the time of the offense, then the sentence must be death; imprisonment for life without possibility of parole; or imprisonment for life.

There's really quite a lot within TN HB1663
Ncsufist
I see this being overturned in a lawsuit due to cruel and unusual punishment. I want to say previous law somewhere that allowed the do for child rapist or rape in general was tossed for that reason.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-says-biden-avoiding-questions-journalists
Oldsouljer
The man's got a problem if 42% of Democrats really do support mass deportations of illegal aliens.

https://t.co/fXPKxpGlQj
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

The man's got a problem if 42% of Democrats really do support mass deportations of illegal aliens.

Perfect time for the GOP to make massive gains, but they will more than likely throw away a golden opportunity. Fortunately for some, the old talking points can be reused.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Perfect time for the GOP to make massive gains, but they will more than likely throw away a golden opportunity. Fortunately for some, the old talking points can be reused.

Sadly, I think you are correct.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Sad is the word. I mean it's right there for the taking.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

If, and only if, leadership (and the cronies) listen to the people. Unfortunately, they continue with war bills, and allowing spending promoted by Schumer and Biden.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

If, and only if, leadership (and the cronies) listen to the people. Unfortunately, they continue with war bills, and allowing spending promoted by Schumer and Biden.

You forgot about expanding the base and taking votes from Democrats. The hard line right, isn't the majority at the moment. The continued in fighting within the party isn't helping with the average voter.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

You forgot about expanding the base and taking votes from Democrats. The hard line right, isn't the majority at the moment. The continued in fighting within the party isn't helping with the average voter.

I would say the hard right is the majority of the Party, just not majority of the country. Just like the hard left is the majority of Dems, just not the majorly of the country.

The point is: the majority of the party should get a say, for the party (either). It becomes how you bring the balance of your party in…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

I would say the hard right is the majority of the Party, just not majority of the country. Just like the hard left is the majority of Dems, just not the majorly of the country.

The point is: the majority of the party should get a say, for the party (either). It becomes how you bring the balance of your party in…

Agree. That's why leadership matters.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

In each party, the more right or left makes up the majority. Republicans can't win without the right flank of the party. So, we have to pick our poison. I'm choosing the right flank…
barelypure
Recently Matt Gaetz was asked about the Notice to Vacate Greene and others filed against Johnson and why he wasn't supporting it. He said when he filed against McCarthy they had a larger majority but now that it's just a 1 vote advantage he was afraid that 2 or 3 Republicans could be bribed to support Jeffries thereby handing the House to the Democrats. He's most likely right on that. So even tho he's universally hated by both Parties that does make some sense.

BBW12OG
Here is what the left has.....

Wufskins
Maybe Johnson doesn't care that Gaetz slept with a minor and that's why Matt isn't getting on board with ousting the Speaker.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Maybe Johnson doesn't care that Gaetz slept with a minor and that's why Matt isn't getting on board with ousting the Speaker.
With all of your time spent on message boards looks like you would learn not to lie.

He was never charged with anything resembling what you posted.

I guess you have no problems accusing a man of being a pedophile while openly supporting a man whose very own daughter, son and other family members refer to as "Pedo Pete.."

Not to mention him showering with his teenage daughter.

Says more about you than it does Gaetz.

Remember.. the left is always guilty of what they accuse the right of. Maybe that's why you have so much free time.

Hard to find a job with that type of charge on your record. I guess being an "internet jockey" doesn't screen for that type of stuff does it?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/02/15/matt-gaetz-justice-department-investigation/11264211002/

But of course you will put your liberal spin on it to make it look like he is guilty.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

You are shown numerous facts on your chosen side of politics countless times and refuse to acknowledge them.

Your character on the boards speaks volumes to the type of person you are.
Wufskins
"I'll give you the truth why I'm not speaker," McCarthy said during a Tuesday interview at Georgetown University. "It's because one person, a member of Congress, wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17 year old."

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/10/mccarthy-gaetz-johnson-house-speaker-removal

BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

"I'll give you the truth why I'm not speaker," McCarthy said during a Tuesday interview at Georgetown University. "It's because one person, a member of Congress, wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17 year old."

So you think a GOP sitting member of Congress with the control of the House at stake would have charges dismissed by a DOJ that has been weaponized against the GOP???

You are too stupid to breathe good air.

McCarthy and Gaetz have beef. If there was a morsel of truth to that story he would be under the jail cell by now.

Keep doing you pedopack.... you seem to be all in on this made up BS.

Now do your hero Pedo Pete.. you may enjoy that one.
Wufskins
And their beef was that McCarthy wouldn't interfere with an ethics probe. Gaetz wanted him to squash it, and McCarthy refused. So he got McCarthy ousted. And now Johnson is negotiating with Dems to pass aid for Ukraine.
Reap what you sow make up boy Gaetz.
TheStorm
Wufskins said:

What the ****?!?

I guess you can somehow "get" ("end up with") the dumbass out of TOS - but for some reason you just can't get TOS out of the dumbass...
caryking
barelypure said:

Recently Matt Gaetz was asked about the Notice to Vacate Greene and others filed against Johnson and why he wasn't supporting it. He said when he filed against McCarthy they had a larger majority but now that it's just a 1 vote advantage he was afraid that 2 or 3 Republicans could be bribed to support Jeffries thereby handing the House to the Democrats. He's most likely right on that. So even tho he's universally hated by both Parties that does make some sense.

Just think about what you said…scared that a couple would vote for Jefferies…. That's the real shame in all this! Those few should be primaried as quick as possible.

BTW, I like Gaetz! Don't agree with all his policies; however, I like his tenacity. Actually, I can't think of a policy that I do disagree with..
caryking
Wufskins said:

McCarthy is a charlatan!!
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

This guy is out of his freaking mind.
barelypure
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/09/us/politics/gaetz-sex-trafficking.html

Last year, the Justice Department quietly closed the inquiry into Mr. Gaetz after investigators concluded they could not make a strong enough case against him in court, people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Scheller said the documents he handed over to Congress came in response to a request from the House Ethics Committee.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Gaetz, Jillian L. Wyant, said on Friday that the Justice Department had received the same material as that sent to the Ethics Committee and "deemed it unreliable and declined to press charges." The news media, she added, "should not be laundering smears from people in prison."

So sure let dudette bring up something that's a year old that the Biden DOJ said the information was unreliable and was nothing more than a smear from an inmate. It's what he does, brings up things that have already been settled in order to sow doubt to score points without knowing or caring what the rest of the story may be. And why he can't and shouldn't be believed on anything he posts.

As to McCarthy, ever hear of sour grapes.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Stern is a miserable person who is still scared of Covid. Makes sense why Biden went on the show.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm sure MSM will have their fact checkers busy on this..
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

If that were true, then Bernie Sanders (the closest thing America has to a "hard left" politician, still a moderate by global lefty standards) wouldn't have gotten trounced in the last Dem primary.

The vast majority of Dems (including pretty much all black people) are actually pretty centrist. You guys have created a "hard left OMG MARXIST" boogeyman in order to balance out and justify your leap off of a right wing "burn it all down" cliff.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm sure MSM will have their fact checkers busy on this..

Lol
First Page Last Page
Page 236 of 247

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.