The Biden Administration..V3

577,684 Views | 8509 Replies | Last: 11 sec ago by Ncsufist
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

FYI, the EEOC is not part of the Biden regime. It's an independent agency that enforces federal laws.
So it's unaccountable to the American people which is a problem, particularly if it's funded by the American people.
what does this mean? They are accountable through the judiciary and the legislative branches. The EEOC is part of title VII of the Civil Rights act.
Then it's not independent, properly speaking.
Werewolf
Is there a debate to be had?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Marxism's "humiliation phase".
Werewolf
Do you mind if I rub your nose in it? Just one more time?

caryking
Werewolf said:

Do you mind if I rub your nose in it? Just one more time?

YEP! And... all they need to do is review those rescinded acts to see what will fix the problem.
barelypure
Werewolf
I believe this is why the SOH along w MTG's offered amendment put Ukraine funding up for a vote. To show the American citizen and ID specifically who wears that hat on the R side. Increasing electorate awareness is actually more important than the money at this juncture.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

I believe this is why the SOH along w MTG's offered amendment put Ukraine funding up for a vote. To show the American citizen and ID specifically who wears that hat on the R side. Increasing electorate awareness is actually more important than the money at this juncture.
Its an excellent way to shrink the Republican party so that they never get the majority again.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Its an excellent way to shrink the Republican party so that they never get the majority again.
Hokie, basically you're saying that we should let this ship sink any way we can...
TheStorm
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hokie, basically you're saying that we should let this ship sink any way we can...
No, what he is saying is that you can't have the MTG types as the face of your party.
Wufskins
Gotta admit, Nancy kept her wackos in check. McCarthy and Johnson haven't had much luck.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

No, what he is saying is that you can't have the MTG types as the face of your party.

This. There needs to be a better speaker to explain the whys and the ifs. At this point most of American views MTG and such as a circus . Gotta have better speakers and spoke persons. Get the message out in an educational way and explain.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

this is correct.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

This. There needs to be a better speaker to explain the whys and the ifs. At this point most of American views MTG and such as a circus . Gotta have better speakers and spoke persons. Get the message out in an educational way and explain.
Oh, Johnson owes a helluva explanation for funding another damned foreign war that doesn't involve American boots on the ground (forget the clandestine operators reportedly already there who shouldn't be), and I hope LA-04 voters will demand one from him.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Oh, Johnson owes a helluva explanation for funding another damned foreign war that doesn't involve American boots on the ground (forget the clandestine operators reportedly already there who shouldn't be), and I hope LA-04 voters will demand one from him.

Senate passed the funding with 79 votes. It appears that both the majority of Republicans and Democrats in Congress want to fund aid to Ukraine.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Senate passed the funding with 79 votes. It appears that both the majority of Republicans and Democrats in Congress want to fund aid to Ukraine.
and... its a shame! I'm with oldsoujer on this one... some may think MTG is a fruit loop; however, she is doing her best to hold people accountable to their word.

BTW, her voice does irritate the heck out of me.
caryking
barelypure said:

I'm not a big fan of medicare, Social Security, medicaid, and other programs that end up going to people that don't contribute to the income tax system; however, I would dang sure rather give it to those people than wars.

A couple of hundred billion could go a long way to support these folks...
Bockwinkle

Four more years pause.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

barelypure said:

I'm not a big fan of medicare, Social Security, medicaid, and other programs that end up going to people that don't contribute to the income tax system; however, I would dang sure rather give it to those people than wars.

It may be selfish of me, I know, but it irritates me that I have to forfeit part of my military retired pay to receive VA compensation. It's unfair because the civilian side of government doesn't have to do this, but what drives me nuts is that they have money for all manner of crap, but none for disabled vets below a certain disability threshold.
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

It may be selfish of me, I know, but it irritates me that I have to forfeit part of my military retired pay to receive VA compensation. It's unfair because the civilian side of government doesn't have to do this, but what drives me nuts is that they have money for all manner of crap, but none for disabled vets below a certain disability threshold.
It's not selfish of you. It's sad, but the majority in Congress have no use for average Americans. All they look to do it enrich themselves. The RINO's are especially bad, they only say what you want to hear every election cycle and the Democrats are just flat out Marxists. I will never vote for Thom Tillis again. Same with Richard Burr when he was there. I did not vote for him his last two elections.

Thank you for your service Oldsouljer. You earned your benefits but most of the people in Washington hate you and most other Patriots.
barelypure
Bockwinkle said:

Four more years pause.
I'll answer that question with another by Biden

BIDEN ON TRUMP: "How many times does he have to prove we can't be trusted?"

So to all the lefties and Biden supporters out there, how many times does Trump have to prove Biden and his cronies can't be trusted?

No joke, as Joe would say...

Werewolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

and velvet-tongued RINO that's sold out his country is the way to go? No, I'll take a rough-as-a-cobb patriot that wants to fight for liberty and justice over some POS traitor that speaks eloquently.
jkpackfan
Bockwinkle said:

Four more years pause.
Lmao
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

and velvet-tongued RINO that's sold out his country is the way to go? No, I'll take a rough-as-a-cobb patriot that wants to fight for liberty and justice over some POS traitor that speaks eloquently.
She got in a fight with Loren Boebert about whether to keep or kick McCarthy to the curb, though, and she was on the wrong side. I hope she learned from that.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

She got in a fight with Loren Boebert about whether to keep or kick McCarthy to the curb, though, and she was on the wrong side. I hope she learned from that.
Yep, major stain on her for that…
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I hope she learned from that.
lolololololooolololololollloolloolloolloolol
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

What you need to be concerned about is the Republican Party learning from their mistakes that are opposed to the majority of the base. Any way you twist things, MAGA thinking people represent the majority of the party now. So, people like Speaker Johnson need to get clear on his representation.
caryking
Ok, I don't typically like to post things like this; however, this is so funny…

Werewolf
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

What you need to be concerned about is the Republican Party learning from their mistakes that are opposed to the majority of the base. Any way you twist things, MAGA thinking people represent the majority of the party now. So, people like Speaker Johnson need to get clear on his representation.
If that's the case the Republican party is doomed for at least the foreseeable future.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

If that's the case the Republican party is doomed for at least the foreseeable future.

Will be worth watching and seeing what happens for sure.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

What was your opinion of the people involved in the Tea Party?
Werewolf
Hey Sieve, Nappy and Foreskin; your guy is "good to go" in 24. Hollywood says so.

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Validation.
First Page Last Page
Page 235 of 244

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.