The Biden Administration..V3

924,291 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SIeve, the #devol-ution of it all. ;-)

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Doesn't really belong here but since Biden supporters are generally the ones supporting stupid **** like this I figured I'd put it here.

that would be by noted RINO Ben Sasse a guy MAGA dolts chased out of the Senate
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf

Werewolf
Nice job Sieve & Nappy! You got your guy!
Werewolf
We're obviously in the "weak men creates hard times" phase.

Werewolf
A picture is worth 1000 words.

packgrad
Oldsouljer
I guess we'll know the answer to that question when dusty church pews get occupied again.
Werewolf
yep
Werewolf
........and Sieve insists this is a great idea.

packgrad
Werewolf
Sieve and Nappy, you must be very proud of the administration you helped elect. Elect...what a damn joke.

Werewolf
Sieve, what's the secret?

EDIT: Nappy, did he answer? I'm not sure exactly what he said........did you understand what he said?

Werewolf
This map is hard to read....at 68 my eyes are not what they once were. Hope I'm not distracting you guys from the nightly news........
Werewolf
Sieve & Nappy, another domestic terrorist, don't you think?
San Diego Resident Scolds Board of Supervisors for Kicking Out Flood Victims to House Illegals (rumble.com)
packgrad
Werewolf
#Nappy or #Sieve, do you think 21,000 illegal migrants coming into the country in 72 hours too slow?

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

#Nappy or #Sieve, do you think 21,000 illegal migrants coming into the country in 72 hours too slow?

Lol, every time Musk makes one of these moronic comments (which is often) he has to slash the price of Teslas again. So strange that his primary market wants nothing to do with the brand now. He's clearly very smart.
Werewolf
If he were only the business mogul of your stature........if only.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Dude, I wouldn't want to be a failing business mogul of his stature for all the tea in China. The level of stress while he was doing multiple revolutionary things clearly melted his brain, and now we sadly have to witness his public implosion.

I just hope he doesn't find a way to wreck SpaceX.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Dude, I wouldn't want to be a failing business mogul of his stature for all the tea in China. The level of stress while he was doing multiple revolutionary things clearly melted his brain, and now we sadly have to witness his public implosion.

Yep.

He's an absolutely brilliant big applied science thinker.

And he's just like the rest of us (maybe worse) with his philosophy and political opinions.

Both can be (and are obviouly) true.
Werewolf
#theSieve came out of hiding. Bet you were singing the praises of Elon 2-yrs ago before he provided a platform for relatively free speech. What's this crazy dude doing providing such a platform.........for free and independent thought and expression. What does he think this is, a constitutional republic with a 1st amendment!
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

More fuel for the fire......it will get much hotter soon. You might burn with Traitor Joe and the rest very soon.......

packgrad
Musk used to be a liberal. Now folks like our resident lefties are so bat**** crazy, he's viewed as a conservative.

Crazy times.

Hilarious they can't comment on Democrats illegally flying illegal aliens into the country other than to insult Musk. There is nothing "melted brain" about his statement. Brainwashed cultists.

Don't worry cultists. He won't wreck SpaceX. He won't allow your woke religion into the company to destroy it.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Musk used to be a liberal. Now folks like our resident lefties are so bat**** crazy, he's viewed as a conservative.

Crazy times.

Hilarious they can't comment on Democrats illegally flying illegal aliens into the country other than to insult Musk. Brainwashed cultists.

packgrad
Lol. I read through some of his comments and the cultist had this to say...

The leftist are crying about misinformation on social media.... HAHAHA. This is gold from independent civ.

But guys.. Democrat Josh Legum says this is all true. Follow along.

Zzzzzz

Edit to add.... the guy linked quotes from articles he wrote.

Classic.
packgrad
Here is Musk's tweet that has civ torn up. Everybody knows what they're up to... except the minions apparently.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Here is Musk's tweet that has civ torn up. Everybody knows what they're up to... except the minions apparently.

Yes, Biden is totally importing "voters" who will be eligible to vote in 10 years or so if they manage to get a citizenship, and of course vote Republican like 50% of the time. The plan is genius, really.

P.S. Voter ID requirements have no effect on a precinct having a voter roll full of registered names that they check and ensure only vote once. You have to register to vote (with an ID) to get on the voter roll, and illegals can't.

You can take the boy out of South Africa, but you can't take the South Africa out of the boy.
packgrad
packgrad
Didn't Merrick Garland just go to a black church talking about getting rid of voter id? At the same time they are flooding the country with illegal immigrants?

Lol

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck....
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Didn't Merrick Garland just go to a black church talking about getting rid of voter id? At the same time they are flooding the country with illegal immigrants?

Lol

In a black church talking about voter id? Gee, I wonder why he would be doing that? You'd almost think reminding them about Republican voter id laws makes them want to vote Dem for some reason.

Never mind, must be some sorta immigrant voter fraud conspiracy. If only Merrick had kept his mouth shut!
packgrad
Oops

TheStorm
packgrad said:

Lol

I think another of my favorites that they are running with now, is the commercial with the older gentleman that drops his good friend MLK's name, in the name of fighting #JewishHate... the very first time I saw that commercial, at the very end they inserted the words (which is the same as #BlackHate and #AsianHate*). *which have since been removed for obvious reasons.

Yeah, got to make sure that we call out all those #WhiteRepublicanRacists that are leading the anti-semitic charge all across this country right now.

GTFOOH with that lying bull**** ... liberals have absolutely no shame in always trying to accuse others of what they are actually doing themselves (but of course, we have plenty of sheep out there stupid enough to believe it - if it's on a commercial it "has" to be true, right?).
packgrad
Wendy and civ think Musk has a melted brain, but are voting for and support Biden. Does it get more sheep than that?

Civilized
packgrad said:

I see Vivek's pulled out the knee pads for Trump again.

Chicken-heading hard for that VP job, like it!

Rich talk from the right when they benefit from the greatest structural advantage of all in the Electoral College.

The Electoral College has its biggest partisan bias in a century. Republicans now enjoy a 50/50 shot of winning the presidency by obtaining only 48% of the popular vote. That's Republicans basically starting out with a 3 million vote lead.

There's no evidence that illegal immigrants commit voter fraud on scale. There's no evidence for that matter voter fraud is scalable in any form.

So spare us all the sanctimony about fake structural advantages for Democrats when Republicans enjoy the only true and extremely significant structural advantage.

Makes it all the more galling, doesn't it, when a Republican candidate loses and cries fraud? Can't even win with a big head start and yet still turn into crybabies when they lose.
First Page Last Page
Page 209 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.