The Biden Administration..V3

923,348 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/news/tony-bobulinski-delivers-explosive-testimony-in-house-impeachment-probe-biden-was-the-brand-being-sold/

So as usual you're pretending that Biden is doing exactly what Trump was doing in plain sight. Gotta keep those waters muddy!

Wait, why did the Saudis hand Jered Kushner $2 billion for no reason again?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html
Smapty, the only difference is that most of us realize when things aren't right and will call out our party when necessary. Hell, I created a thread on the Republican Party's crap! You, on the hand, want to play... yea, what about this?

Not pretending anything. Biden family sold access to Joe as VP and his family made money off it. I think Bobulinski is a reliable source and witness to it. You probably have no knowledge of his evidence and what he witnessed.

Why is it that you mostly come back with but Trump! Are you incapable of discussing Biden?

No one has knowledge of his evidence because he hasn't produced any. He's a disgruntled ex-business partner, and there are about 30 other witnesses who have contradicted what he's saying.

So by all mean, produce some evidence. Lets see it! I won't hold my breath while we wait.

You probably don't think the IRS Whistleblowers are credible either. There's plenty of information out there if you care to look. I am not going to do ground work and dig it all up for you (dating back 1-2 years). You're not worth my time to do it.

Let's see how long until you but Trump again.

I've seen enough Republican kangaroo investigations going back decades ("OMG BENGAZEEEEE!", "OMG EMAILS!", "OMG HUNTER'S LAPTOP!", etc, etc, etc) that no, unless you ever produce a shred of evidence, which you never do, we can safely assume this year's "whistleblower" is full of it, too.

You guys seriously need a new playbook... your ONE play is pretty predictable.
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/news/tony-bobulinski-delivers-explosive-testimony-in-house-impeachment-probe-biden-was-the-brand-being-sold/

So as usual you're pretending that Biden is doing exactly what Trump was doing in plain sight. Gotta keep those waters muddy!

Smapty, the only difference is that most of us realize when things aren't right and will call out our party when necessary. Hell, I created a thread on the Republican Party's crap! You, on the hand, want to play... yea, what about this?

Not pretending anything. Biden family sold access to Joe as VP and his family made money off it. I think Bobulinski is a reliable source and witness to it. You probably have no knowledge of his evidence and what he witnessed.

Why is it that you mostly come back with but Trump! Are you incapable of discussing Biden?

No one has knowledge of his evidence because he hasn't produced any. He's a disgruntled ex-business partner, and there are about 30 other witnesses who have contradicted what he's saying.

So by all mean, produce some evidence. Lets see it! I won't hold my breath while we wait.

You probably don't think the IRS Whistleblowers are credible either. There's plenty of information out there if you care to look. I am not going to do ground work and dig it all up for you (dating back 1-2 years). You're not worth my time to do it.

I've seen enough Republican kangaroo investigations going back decades ("OMG BENGAZEEEEE!", "OMG EMAILS!", "OMG HUNTER'S LAPTOP!", etc, etc, etc) that no, unless you ever produce a shred of evidence, which you never do, we can safely assume this year's "whistleblower" is full of it, too.

What about Hunter's laptop? Do you still believe it is not his, rather it is Russia disinformation?
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

What about Hunter's laptop? Do you still believe it is not his, rather it is Russia disinformation?

Oh the laptop was definitely Hunter's, but Giuliani and the rest of the Dirty Tricks Krew were trying to pretend that it contained DAMNING evidence of corruption, though gosh darn it they wouldn't be able to let anyone see the laptop until after the election.

Spoiler Alert: It contained jack squat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden_laptop_controversy
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Oh the laptop was definitely Hunter's, but Giuliani and the rest of the Dirty Tricks Krew were trying to pretend that it contained DAMNING evidence of corruption, though gosh darn it they wouldn't be able to let anyone see the laptop until after the election.

LOL, you are referencing Wikipedia.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

LOL, f'ing Wikipedia? Sorry man, apparently reality has a liberal bias. Next time I'll link to one of your carefully curated "sources" where audio recordings of Trump criming only further prove that the entire FBI is a lefty deep state conspiracy.
caryking
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

And, he still wears a mask in the car…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

And, he still wears a mask in the car…

How many boosters has that guy had?
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
Hey guys! Remember that time that Trump put his son-in-law, a completely unqualified dooosh-nozzle, in charge of "negotiating middle east peace" on behalf of the United States? And then soon after, the Saudis dropped $2 BILLION into his bank account for no discernable reason?

Those were good times!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Hey guys! Remember that time that Trump put his son-in-law, a completely unqualified dooosh-nozzle, in charge of "negotiating middle east peace" on behalf of the United States? And then soon after, the Saudis dropped $2 BILLION into his bank account for no discernable reason?

Those were good times!
I really don't…. That said, he should be investigated! If he was influence peddling, prosecute the Hell out of him!!

Smapty, I think you fail to recognize, that I have a disdain for Republicans, as much as Democrats.

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Those were good times!
I really don't…. That said, he should be investigated! If he was influence peddling, prosecute the Hell out of him!!

Smapty, I think you fail to recognize, that I have a disdain for Republicans, as much as Democrats.

It's not true. Why do yall continue to engage that moron?
Civilized
packgrad said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Those were good times!

It's not true.

What is true then?

Why did Kushner's inexperienced fund with no clear focus, no track record of success, and no other similar investors get a staggering 2 billion from the Saudi's?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Those were good times!

It's not true.

What is true then?

Why did Kushner's inexperienced fund with no clear focus, no track record of success, and no other similar investors get a staggering 2 billion from the Saudi's?

What is true about his statement? Nothing. I guess to the TDS crowd Assad Naqvi and Bret Perlman are inexperienced investors.

No clear focus lol. Are we just taking NY Times propaganda as fact these days?
FlossyDFlynt

This administration cannot be this dumb, can they? I don't put much past Biden at this point, but there is no way they do this...right?
packofwolves
So Biden brought up his son's death, not the special counsel. Biden's rant was a lie….or he doesn't remember.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/14/us-news/biden-ripped-special-counsel-for-asking-about-son-beaus-death-but-reports-say-joe-brought-it-up/
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Those were good times!

It's not true.

What is true then?

What is true about his statement? Nothing. I guess to the TDS crowd Assad Naqvi and Bret Perlman are inexperienced investors.

No clear focus lol. Are we just taking NY Times propaganda as fact these days?

Oh yeah, I'm sure if Kushner hadn't been Trump's son-in-law the Saudi prince would have totally ignored the protests of the Saudi sovereign wealth fund advisors and handed Kushner's brand new fund $2 BILLION. Makes perfect sense!

Sorry, what did Hunter supposedly do again? The Kushner stuff doesn't make you bat an eye, so to make you this upset even with no evidence yet the Hunter stuff must be very serious!
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

This administration cannot be this dumb, can they? I don't put much past Biden at this point, but there is no way they do this...right?
It's NOT Biden.

That guy probably can't even tie his own shoelaces at this point...
packgrad
A historically evil and corrupt administration.

Ground_Chuck
Apparently you can't just make stuff up.

packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

We'll see about that won't we? I expect the DOJ will be charging Biden soon as well, right?

Werewolf
Werewolf
I thought swans were only white?
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

It's NOT Biden.

Yea, I know. It was more just sheer shock that policy was even a thought. There is no way winning Michigan is that important given how many people it will piss off. The payoff cannot be anywhere near worth it
Werewolf
#DaSieve, things not looking so good..........

Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

It's NOT Biden.

Yea, I know. It was more just sheer shock that policy was even a thought. There is no way winning Michigan is that important given how many people it will piss off. The payoff cannot be anywhere near worth it
A calculated gamble perhaps, but remains to be seen if it's a stupid one. The downside is a seismic shift with Jewish voters. But of course, it's absolutely wrong in so many levels
Civilized
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

We'll see about that won't we? I expect the DOJ will be charging Biden soon as well, right?

ZZZZzzzz

Charge him for what?

'Interacting with' someone? LOLOL Sorry to disappoint you but that ain't a crime.

Have y'all uncovered evidence he committed actual crimes?

Accepted bribes?

Committed fraud or other financial crimes?

Obstructed justice?

Acted corruptly?

Show us some evidence he committed crimes and we can all start getting excited that it may disqualify him from running in November!

Will be fascinating politically to see how hard they try to press Biden's impeachment. If I'm the Pubs the last thing I want is to damage Biden electorally so badly that he drops out. That's probably Trump's only chance of losing at this point. Trump ain't beating Dean Phillips or Gavin Newsome or Mark Kelly or any other halfway sane, non-geriatric Dem candidate they throw in there.
packgrad
Thought you just couldn't make things up? That's what your guy does everyday. I guess his weaponized DOJ thinks it doesn't count when the offender is a lefty though. Fascism much?

lol that Trump won't beat Gavin Newsome. No surprise Civ supports that clown. The left is a cult.
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Thought you just couldn't make things up? That's what your guy does everyday. I guess his weaponized DOJ thinks it doesn't count when the offender is a lefty though. Fascism much?

lol that Trump won't beat Gavin Newsome. No surprise Civ supports that clown. The left is a cult.

We could have another thread on Newsome and fill it up. So much material for Ads against him. The entire country turned into California…not just no, but h*ll no.
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

Hey, I need those in business…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
I never understand why this is a big deal. If you know your boss isn't good at something, which he isn't, why roll him out there unprepared? Now your boss also not being good at not showing off his cards is also probably annoying to them as well.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

I never understand why this is a big deal. If you know your boss isn't good at something, which he isn't, why roll him out there unprepared? Now your boss also not being good at not showing off his cards is also probably annoying to them as well.

He isn't just a boss, he is suppose to be the leader of the free world. He is an embarrassment to the presidency.
TheStorm
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

He isn't just a boss, he is suppose to be the leader of the free world. He is an embarrassment to the presidency.
I mean what a stupid question, in and of itself... hokie man, you sure are letting that TDS cloud your normally very solid judgement.

Apologies, for having to call that question stupid, but I honestly couldn't think of a better descriptor for such a comment...
packgrad
TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

I mean what a stupid question, in and of itself... hokie man, you sure are letting that TDS cloud your normally very solid judgement.

Apologies, for having to call that question stupid, but I honestly couldn't think of a better descriptor for such a comment...

Spot on.

hokie, "the conservative" willfully accepts every mischaracterization of a Trump statement yet plays defense for situations (collusion) like this. Dude has gone off the rails. I'm not sure if it just TDS or attention *****dom too.
Werewolf
LOL, the devol-ution u say....
First Page Last Page
Page 205 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.