The Biden Administration..V3

922,932 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Back to Biden, what was troubling to me about the "press conference" yesterday was that it highlighted and emphasized the things in Hurs report as true. By him repeating and spin lining the phrase that he is a well meaning elderly man, and then adding "and I know what the hell im doing" and angrily defending his memory is something that the majority of elderly people with diminished memory do. You don't need a be a neurologist to see that Biden has diminished from 2 years ago and even 2 months ago. It's just so dishonest not to recognize this as a fact.

Juxtapose yesterday with how the press treated Reagan and when he was asked if he was capable to remain the President he quipped that he didn't hold the youth and inexperience of his detractors against them. Biden yelled at the press angrily, blamed everyone but himself, and made even more mistakes. Which one came off as better in control of their faculties?

At some point, and unfortunately it will be soon there's going to have to be a recognition that Biden can't do the job for another year, let alone another 4. A doddering ol fool is great as your grandpa, we can't have a doddering old fool as a President.

I had thought about the same thing regarding the anger. Unfortunately I witnessed this myself and probably many others have on this board. It's really a sad situation. The Dems need to do what is right here.
hokiewolf
Forget if Biden has a D or an R behind his name. Is he fit to do the job? Absolutely not.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

Forget if Biden has a D or an R behind his name. Is he fit to do the job? Absolutely not.

True, would say same thing regardless of party. It happens to be the Dems right now. And Jill doesn't get a pass. She needs to look out for him. Dementia is terrible.
packofwolves
Speaking of Jill, she is part of the ongoing cover up of Joe's decline. This is the leader of the free world and they need to protect him from reporter questions. It's unacceptable.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/09/news/how-jill-biden-and-staff-protect-joe-from-white-house-press/

"Why didn't anyone stop that?" Jill Biden fumed to aides, demanding an explanation for her husband being left to wilt before the world, according to excerpts from a forthcoming book by New York Times correspondent Katie Rogers, reported Friday by Axios.

"Everyone stayed silent, looking at one another, and then at her, and back to one another," Rogers writes. "That included the most powerful man in the world.
FlossyDFlynt
The response by DC/a lot of the media today has been truly Orwellian. Yesterday was obvious proof to what a lot of people have known for a while, and yet they continue to try to pretend all is well.

I was reading today that Biden's age is a concern to something like 70% of voters. Even taking a grain of salt with polling numbers, its obvious its a huge concern across the board. And yet that press conference still happened and they are trying to do damage control.

Trump did himself no favors by saying the authority in Hungary was the president of Turkey last night. If I was advising Trump, Id be taking his phone away and hiding him in the basement just as Biden did in 2020. All they have to do is not **** it up at this point.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Ahh, but Paul, you have to know there's so many non-functioning brains out there.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

True, would say same thing regardless of party. It happens to be the Dems right now. And Jill doesn't get a pass. She needs to look out for him. Dementia is terrible.

Funny, wasn't Trump just at a press conference insisting that Nicky Haley (not Nancy Pelosi) was in charge of security during the Jan 6 insurrection? And he certainly seems angry like all the time!

I'm struggling to remember how concerned you were about his obvious dementia.

I dunno, maybe you guys should do the right thing and run someone else?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

Funny, wasn't Trump just at a press conference insisting that Nicky Haley (not Nancy Pelosi) was in charge of security during the Jan 6 insurrection? And he certainly seems angry like all the time!

you're quoting a non Trump fan here, who has consistently said Trump has disqualified himself from being President again.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL

Well my ignore didn't work, so I will reply. Comparing Trump's mental acuity to Biden is ridiculous. Not even close.
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL

Well my ignore didn't work, so I will reply. Comparing Trump's mental acuity to Biden is ridiculous. Not even close.
well, even with Trump there is some speed off his fastball
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL

But he has more speed than Biden in 2020.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL

Trump definitely acts like he's on speed, I'll give you that.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL

Trump definitely acts like he's on speed, I'll give you that.
Bot man!

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

They don't care! Democrats are hammers! They don't stop until they win. Pubs are pansies!

Joe Biden
Civilized
Cool story Clay but Presidents and AG's can't put anybody in prison.
packgrad
Civilized said:

We know you support jailing your political rivals, civ. You have made that abundantly clear.
packgrad
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

We know you support jailing your political rivals, civ. You have made that abundantly clear.

You left out the part about your political rival being a criminal. I'm sure that was an honest oversight.

Yes, I support jailing criminals and not giving them a pass because they happen to be in politics.

Nobody's going to jail if it's not proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law they committed a crime.

Biden and Garland may want to throw Trump in jail. That's a fairly rational response to seeing someone behave criminally but it's not up to them. It's up to judges and juries as to whether Trump or anyone else gets jailed.

So yes if Trump is found guilty in a court of law he should do the time. So should Biden. So should anyone else, politician or not, that commits a crime.
packgrad
Your willing puritanical ignorance about partisan prosecution, partisan judges, and partisan juries is adorable. Thanks for confirming that you support jailing your political rivals. We all knew it already.

Baaaa
packofwolves
Biden's war against fossil fuel. Hopefully a strong legal case.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-hit-legal-challenge-historic-restrictions-offshore-oil-drilling

" The nation's largest fossil fuel industry association filed a legal challenge against the Biden administration over its offshore oil and gas leasing program, which includes the fewest number of lease sales in U.S. history."

" The persistent delay in issuing a replacement plan, though, represented a departure from precedent set by both Republican and Democratic administrations, which have historically finalized replacements immediately after previous plans expired."
packofwolves
Knew this was coming…should be nothing to hide, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-republicans-demand-transcript-bidens-interview-special-counsel-part-impeachment-inquiry

"On Monday, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan and House Ways & Means Committee Chair Jason Smith penned a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland to request that he turn over the transcript and any recordings of Biden's October 2023 interview with Hur and the special counsel team. The three committee leaders are leading the impeachment inquiry against Biden."
caryking
packofwolves said:

Knew this was coming…should be nothing to hide, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-republicans-demand-transcript-bidens-interview-special-counsel-part-impeachment-inquiry

"On Monday, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan and House Ways & Means Committee Chair Jason Smith penned a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland to request that he turn over the transcript and any recordings of Biden's October 2023 interview with Hur and the special counsel team. The three committee leaders are leading the impeachment inquiry against Biden."
They will never get it…

So called oversight only happens when Trump is in office.

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Keep trotting him out there….

Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
I've enjoyed "The Show".......how bout u? ;-)

Werewolf
"Weekend at Bidens" could be a sequel, whatcha think?

packofwolves
https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/news/tony-bobulinski-delivers-explosive-testimony-in-house-impeachment-probe-biden-was-the-brand-being-sold/

SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/news/tony-bobulinski-delivers-explosive-testimony-in-house-impeachment-probe-biden-was-the-brand-being-sold/

So as usual you're pretending that Biden is doing exactly what Trump was doing in plain sight. Gotta keep those waters muddy!

Wait, why did the Saudis hand Jered Kushner $2 billion for no reason again?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.html
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

So as usual you're pretending that Biden is doing exactly what Trump was doing in plain sight. Gotta keep those waters muddy!

Smapty, the only difference is that most of us realize when things aren't right and will call out our party when necessary. Hell, I created a thread on the Republican Party's crap! You, on the hand, want to play... yea, what about this?

Joe Biden
packofwolves
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Smapty, the only difference is that most of us realize when things aren't right and will call out our party when necessary. Hell, I created a thread on the Republican Party's crap! You, on the hand, want to play... yea, what about this?

Not pretending anything. Biden family sold access to Joe as VP and his family made money off it. I think Bobulinski is a reliable source and witness to it. You probably have no knowledge of his evidence and what he witnessed.

Why is it that you mostly come back with but Trump! Are you incapable of discussing Biden?
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

Not pretending anything. Biden family sold access to Joe as VP and his family made money off it. I think Bobulinski is a reliable source and witness to it. You probably have no knowledge of his evidence and what he witnessed.

Why is it that you mostly come back with but Trump! Are you incapable of discussing Biden?

No one has knowledge of his evidence because he hasn't produced any. He's a disgruntled ex-business partner, and there are about 30 other witnesses who have contradicted what he's saying.

So by all mean, produce some evidence. Lets see it! I won't hold my breath while we wait.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

The only difference is that you "feel" like something isn't right about Biden, but have yet to ever produce a shred of evidence. But lack of evidence is clearly proof that there's the biggest conspiracy EVAR, right?

Seriously though, do you actually even care about this stuff? It's in broad daylight that the Saudis handed Kushner $2 billion. For literally no sane reason. I wonder why? Any comment about that? No, because apparently Trump's in your face corruption is a selling point to you.
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

No one has knowledge of his evidence because he hasn't produced any. He's a disgruntled ex-business partner, and there are about 30 other witnesses who have contradicted what he's saying.

So by all mean, produce some evidence. Lets see it! I won't hold my breath while we wait.

You probably don't think the IRS Whistleblowers are credible either. There's plenty of information out there if you care to look. I am not going to do ground work and dig it all up for you (dating back 1-2 years). You're not worth my time to do it.

Let's see how long until you but Trump again.
First Page Last Page
Page 204 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.