The Biden Administration..V3

921,930 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Great, great choices for President, America. It's almost as if you want this whole thing to fail.
I still don't think he'll end up being the nominee, enter lefty Gavin Newsom or Michelle.
How can you not envoke the 25th amendment at this point? The dude is off the rails. I would feel sad for him if it wasn't for his 50+ year record of acting like an entitled jerk while pretending to be the working man riding the train.

How can you defend this as a democrat?
packgrad
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Great, great choices for President, America. It's almost as if you want this whole thing to fail.
I still don't think he'll end up being the nominee, enter lefty Gavin Newsom or Michelle.
His presidency ended today. Either the Democrats (correctly) replace him or he loses to Trump. Either way, he wont serve a second term. He passed the point of no return today

Agreed. I don't see how he lasts the month. Hell, the weekend.
packgrad
So true.

packofwolves
If Biden says his memory is fine, did he -
(1) Intentionally mislead the special counsel by pretending to not remember, in which case reverse and charge him with the addition of lying under oath
(2) He is lying to the American citizens (again)

I am going with (2). Your time is up Joe.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

How can you not envoke the 25th amendment at this point? The dude is off the rails. I would feel sad for him if it wasn't for his 50+ year record of acting like an entitled jerk while pretending to be the working man riding the train.

Defend what? A hatchet job from an obviously partisan Republican special council? You think making snide comments about the mental fitness of someone you didn't charge is normal DOJ protocol? He didn't bring charges because there was nothing to charge, the end. Every politician discovers classified docs laying around and then returns them, but only Trump spent a year trying to obstruct the FBI from getting them back... the only reason he was charged.

If you seriously think that Biden can't actually remember the date of his son's death or whatever then you may have sipped a bit of whatever packgrad is drowning in.
packgrad
lol. The moron is defending him. Bwahahahahah.

Buck Sexton hit the nail on the head.

Cultists.
jkpackfan
I have no words.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Defend what? A hatchet job from an obviously partisan Republican special council? You think making snide comments about the mental fitness of someone you didn't charge is normal DOJ protocol? He didn't bring charges because there was nothing to charge, the end. Every politician discovers classified docs laying around and then returns them, but only Trump spent a year trying to obstruct the FBI from getting them back... the only reason he was charged.

If you seriously think that Biden can't actually remember the date of his son's death or whatever then you may have sipped a bit of whatever packgrad is drowning in.
Bro, did you watch that press conference? Stop being partisan and just admit it's a terrible idea to elect octogenarians and near octogenarians to be President.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Bro, did you watch that press conference? Stop being partisan and just admit it's a terrible idea to elect octogenarians and near octogenarians to be President.

The press conference was fine, aside from a gaggle of pretty f'ing annoying reporters. Here's the link, mind giving be a time stamp for the part that has you so worked up? Yes, he said "Mexico" instead of "Egypt" at one point, but then went on to discuss the entire situation at length in detail, something Trump could never do in a million years.

jkpackfan
I'm gonna guess a pretty good majority of Americans are gonna disagree with you that the press conference was "fine".
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

His presidency ended today. Either the Democrats (correctly) replace him or he loses to Trump. Either way, he wont serve a second term. He passed the point of no return today
Between his own behavior and the news today that he's getting a pass for serious crimes beyond the made up stuff they're throwing at Trump….yeah….today might have been a crystallizing moment in the minds of many.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Between his own behavior and the news today that he's getting a pass for serious crimes beyond the made up stuff they're throwing at Trump….yeah….today might have been a crystallizing moment in the minds of many.

Watching you guys smoke your own dope really is entertaining.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Agreed 100%
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

I think it's time for Smapty to step up on stage and show us who he really is…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Werewolf
Excellent post.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
LIke I've said many times, "the DEVOL-ution you say!". Stephen A. has now developed a case of it. ;-)

Oldsouljer
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

I think it's time for Smapty to step up on stage and show us who he really is…
Oldsouljer
As if the American people need an official certification to verify that Joe bye bye has checked out.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/-nightmare-special-counsels-assessment-bidens-mental-fitness-triggers-rcna137975
packofwolves
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Lol, this interview pretty much sums you guys up. Tucker lobbing softballs at the ex-KGB chief, giving him a platform to spew his mountain of propaganda bullsh** while the MAGA viewers at home fawn over what a strong and powerful leader he is.

Let me guess, "Russia Russia Russia!"? Trump taught you that if you just say that over and over you can be as big a traitor as you want. You guys crossed that line miles ago.
packgrad
Nothing like a guy who thinks Biden is just fine crying about propaganda. Lol.

We may need to do a wellness check on Smapty when reality sets in.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Nothing like a guy who thinks Biden is just fine crying about propaganda. Lol.

We may need to do a wellness check on Smapty when reality sets in.

Whatever you say, comrade.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Lol, this interview pretty much sums you guys up. Tucker lobbing softballs at the ex-KGB chief, giving him a platform to spew his mountain of propaganda bullsh** while the MAGA viewers at home fawn over what a strong and powerful leader he is.

Let me guess, "Russia Russia Russia!"? Trump taught you that if you just say that over and over you can be as big a traitor as you want. You guys crossed that line miles ago.
The first 30 minutes was definitely a history lesson. He was asked a question about the invasion into Ukraine and he gave an answer of why... I don't know if his history lesson is true; however, it his view.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

The first 30 minutes was definitely a history lesson. He was asked a question about the invasion into Ukraine and he gave an answer of why... I don't know if his history lesson is true; however, it his view.
Whatever you say, comrade. This "interview" was a helpful reminder than between the nonstop fantasies about civil war and throwing our nation's enemies a lifeline, the MAGA movement truly is an enemy of the state.

P.S. Putin told his own people he invaded because the Ukrainians were Nazis (literally), and if anyone protested the war they were sentenced to 25 years in jail.
packofwolves
There is a Tucker Carlson thread. Can we keep this thread focused on the Biden Admnistration?
Werewolf
Very certain there will be a "come to Jesus moment for many here.....it is a slow process.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

it's not true
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

It is true.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

It is true.

Birds of a feather sell out their own country together.

jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

It is true.

Birds of a feather sell out their own country together.

Dude there's a Trump thread and a Tucker Carlson thread, take that **** there. You guys make every single thread on this board about TRUMP.
packgrad
packgrad
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

OMG Australia?! Lol, dude, Rupert Murdoch is from Australia. They kinda invented the modern right wing bullsh** firehose.
hokiewolf
Back to Biden, what was troubling to me about the "press conference" yesterday was that it highlighted and emphasized the things in Hurs report as true. By him repeating and spin lining the phrase that he is a well meaning elderly man, and then adding "and I know what the hell im doing" and angrily defending his memory is something that the majority of elderly people with diminished memory do. You don't need a be a neurologist to see that Biden has diminished from 2 years ago and even 2 months ago. It's just so dishonest not to recognize this as a fact.

Juxtapose yesterday with how the press treated Reagan and when he was asked if he was capable to remain the President he quipped that he didn't hold the youth and inexperience of his detractors against them. Biden yelled at the press angrily, blamed everyone but himself, and made even more mistakes. Which one came off as better in control of their faculties?

At some point, and unfortunately it will be soon there's going to have to be a recognition that Biden can't do the job for another year, let alone another 4. A doddering ol fool is great as your grandpa, we can't have a doddering old fool as a President.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
First Page Last Page
Page 203 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.