The Biden Administration..V3

921,131 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Trump only wanted the US not to be carrying all of Europe's weight in funding... he wanted them to be paying their fair share instead of us always covering everything. We were never pulling out of NATO. To even say that we were is pure stupidity.

Pure Stupidity to leave NATO indeed. We agree on this.

https://www.c-span.org/amp/video/?c4745235
We also agree that Trump does not continue to push to leave NATO like you lied about above.

It's quite telling to google "trump continues to push to leave nato" so you can see where hokie gets his news.

he consistently questions why the US is in NATO on the campaign trail. You think that's doesn't give Putin hope that that will come to fruition in a 2nd Trump term and therefor continues with his insane war in the Ukraine?

Please explain to me how this signals strength against Russia?
He consistently signals that the US will support NATO as long as we are not alone footing the bill.
TheStorm
#1 Russia Russia Russia would have never invaded Ukraine.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Its amazing how all these bad world actors do horrible things when Dem are in the White House...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Its amazing how all these bad world actors do horrible things when Dem are in the White House...
Let's see:
  • 9/11? Repub in the White House
  • Iraq war started? Repub in the White House
  • Afghanistan war started? Repub in the White House
  • Bin Laden finally found and killed? Dem in the White House
  • We finally left Afgansitan? Dem in the White House

We can go back decades. It's not even close which side keeps the world more stable, and it sure ain't you guys.

P.S. Trump basically handed Ukraine to Putin on a silver platter... he even got impeached over extorting the Ukrainian president to fabricate campaign dirt. There is zero doubt Putin would have rolled into Ukraine regardless had Trump won in 2020, it just would have been the 2 week cakewalk everyone expected with zero American help.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Trump only wanted the US not to be carrying all of Europe's weight in funding... he wanted them to be paying their fair share instead of us always covering everything. We were never pulling out of NATO. To even say that we were is pure stupidity.

We also agree that Trump does not continue to push to leave NATO like you lied about above.

It's quite telling to google "trump continues to push to leave nato" so you can see where hokie gets his news.

he consistently questions why the US is in NATO on the campaign trail. You think that's doesn't give Putin hope that that will come to fruition in a 2nd Trump term and therefor continues with his insane war in the Ukraine?

He consistently signals that the US will support NATO as long as we are not alone footing the bill.
do you not understand how that weakens NATO and the US strength over Russia? I believe you do not.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

do you not understand how that weakens NATO and the US strength over Russia? I believe you do not.
Do you not understand that that statement is bull**** ? I believe you do not.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Let's see:
  • 9/11? Repub in the White House - Liberal Globalist Pub
  • Iraq war started? Repub in the White House - Liberal Globalist Pub
  • Afghanistan war started? Repub in the White House - Liberal Globalist Pub
  • Bin Laden finally found and killed? Dem in the White House - Good for Obama
  • We finally left Afgansitan? Dem in the White House - Yep, be proud of that one

We can go back decades. It's not even close which side keeps the world more stable, and it sure ain't you guys.

P.S. Trump basically handed Ukraine to Putin on a silver platter... he even got impeached over extorting the Ukrainian president to fabricate campaign dirt. There is zero doubt Putin would have rolled into Ukraine regardless had Trump won in 2020, it just would have been the 2 week cakewalk everyone expected with zero American help.
Your last paragraph is purely conjecture, at best... really, it's just plan stupidity!!! As far as the impeachment, yep, I guess he took one on the chin, for Biden. The person that really extorted Ukraine.

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hokie, I think you are playing naive, on this... Trump was smart in trying to get all NATO members to pay their fair share (you know that liberal slogan). According to some, those country's are doing that now.

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hokie, I think you are playing naive, on this... Trump was smart in trying to get all NATO members to pay their fair share (you know that liberal slogan). According to some, those country's are doing that now.
hokie is becoming a parody poster.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Trump was playing it smart by once again taking credit for things he had nothing to do with (pretty much the only play in his book) and relying on his supporters to be absolute suckers who will nod along regardless. NATO had signed a commitment themselves in 2014 to steadily increase spending to 2% of GDP by 2024. Trump had nothing to do with it.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

No, he demanded a ransom and threatened to leave NATO. That's not smart. It's also incorrect that NATO doesn't pay its fair share. That's just not true.

Not sure how you can publicly dump on an Organization that the only time the Article 5 was enacted was 9/11.

NATOs military budget is like $2 billion. Why is it even a discussion? I honestly think he thinks NATO is part of the UN, which is a whole separate discussion.

You guys really don't look stuff up and when you do and it doesn't jive with what you've been sold, you dismiss it as fake news or TDS.

Again, how does publicly threatening NATO help it's and the US position with Russia, when Putin very stated goal is the elimination of NATO?

Eventually, what Trump says you're going to have to accept it at face value. Pontificating during speeches about wanting to leave NATO and how the NATO nations don't pay their fair share is an increasingly stupid thing to say.
packofwolves
If his memory is that bad, he shouldn't be running for another term. Pathetic. He wasn't even allowed to take classified documents as VP nor Senator.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-charges-biden-classified-records-special-counsel-robert-hur

The special counsel also described Biden as "a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

No, he demanded a ransom and threatened to leave NATO. That's not smart. It's also incorrect that NATO doesn't pay its fair share. That's just not true.

Not sure how you can publicly dump on an Organization that the only time the Article 5 was enacted was 9/11.

NATOs military budget is like $2 billion. Why is it even a discussion? I honestly think he thinks NATO is part of the UN, which is a whole separate discussion.

You guys really don't look stuff up and when you do and it doesn't jive with what you've been sold, you dismiss it as fake news or TDS.

Again, how does publicly threatening NATO help it's and the US position with Russia, when Putin very stated goal is the elimination of NATO?

Eventually, what Trump says you're going to have to accept it at face value. Pontificating during speeches about wanting to leave NATO and how the NATO nations don't pay their fair share is an increasingly stupid thing to say.
NATO's military budget is 2B. You know, I really don't know if that's true, let's say it is. How much is their administrative budget. Probably 400B plus…

I'll bet the US funds roughly 20% plus of the entire budget of NATO.

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

NATO's military budget is 2B. You know, I really don't know if that's true, let's say it is. How much is their administrative budget. Probably 400B plus…

I'll bet the US funds roughly 20% plus of the entire budget of NATO.
Trump leaned on NATO member to increase their own defense funding. Essentially arguing "we can not continue to be the world police alone, or carry most of the burden." His leaning on the other members worked. I know the TDS crowd, like hokie smapty and civ, can't bear to admit it worked, but it did.

"NATO statistics released in November 2019, just ahead of the London Summit, shows Europeans and Canada increased their collective spending by a combined by 5.6 percent in the last five years. That includes a 1.7 percent in 2015, 3.0 percent in 2016, 5.7 percent in 2017, and about 4.5 percent each in 2018 and 2019.

From 2015 to 2019, non-US NATO countries increased defense outlays more than 20 percent to $302 billion, while US defense spending increased from $660 billion to $685 billion. In all, NATO members' total defense investment could top $1 trillion in 2020. Today, while nine NATO-member countries meet or exceed the 2 percent target (including the US) seven are within 0.5 percent of the target, and all 28 have increased defense spending since 2014.

When it comes to investing in new equipment, the trends appear to be even better. NATO members have all agreed to invest 20 percent of their defense spending on new gear, and now, 16 NATO members are hitting the mark. Indeed, only Albania, the UK, and France have reduced their level of investment in weaponry since 2014. This separate accounting is useful because member states spend differently on pay, amenities and support for their troops, while the cost of equipment is largely equalized across the alliance.

At a lunch Trump hosted at the London meeting for the "2 percenters," he lauded the progress in investment and took credit for spurring allies to spend more on defense. "Someday," he said, "we'll raise it to 3 percent and 4 percent, maybe."

Whether all that new investment is because of the president is hard to determine. But in an interview with National Public Radio last summer, Garrett Martin, a NATO scholar at the American University School of International Service, said Trump may deserve credit. "Maybe there's a bit more urgency now because he's blunter than his predecessors in criticizing his European partners," Martin said."

What's hilarious is that Obama's guy basically told his other fellow defense ministers the same thing. "Y'all need to start paying more for your own defense or we're going to eventually get tired of it."

The French president has openly stated he is unsure if every member should come to the aid if another is attacked.

This idea that Trump talking poorly about NATO is unique or is in someway encouraging Russia in the war is 1 million percent TDS. Look it up.
packgrad
Also, hilarious that hokie cries about being called out for his TDS when the only person he can talk about on the Biden thread is Trump.

Clown show.
FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

If his memory is that bad, he shouldn't be running for another term. Pathetic. He wasn't even allowed to take classified documents as VP nor Senator.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-charges-biden-classified-records-special-counsel-robert-hur

The special counsel also described Biden as "a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

They literally went with the Uncle Leo defense

At this point, I dont think he makes it to November
caryking
Two-tier justice system at work! No, no, no… it's not a two-tiered justice system.. we couldn't prosecute an elderly man. We really felt bad for him because he couldn't remember anything…

Joe Biden
packofwolves
Four more years should be off the table. Come on lefties, this is very damning. Kamala would take over sooner than later.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-did-not-remember-when-he-was-vice-president-when-his-son-beau-died-during-special-counsel-interview

"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."

"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he 'had a real difference' of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."
caryking
packofwolves said:

Four more years should be off the table. Come on lefties, this is very damning. Kamala would take over sooner than later.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-did-not-remember-when-he-was-vice-president-when-his-son-beau-died-during-special-counsel-interview

"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."

"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he 'had a real difference' of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."

Where is the talk about the 25th amendment? These clowns are so sick, it's sad!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Here is your Democratic Party…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
packofwolves said:

He may not remember all of that now but he 100% knew what he was doing years ago when he took them.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

Where is the talk about the 25th amendment? These clowns are so sick, it's sad!!

I'm just sad that the DEEP STATE ELITES have already decided that our criminal mastermind president who can't tie his shoes will be getting 4 more years to break the law wantonly and then forget where he hid the cash. If only the hero of our story, Donald Trump, had a chance to do more good in the world and definitely not line his own pockets the whole time, but this is the way of things.
packgrad
2 tiered justice system.

packgrad
What does the special counsel know? The lefties here say he's just fine!!

packgrad
packofwolves
hokiewolf

hokiewolf
Great, great choices for President, America. It's almost as if you want this whole thing to fail.
hokiewolf
So far Biden has threatened a Special Counsel, exploited his son's death, berated a reporter and blamed his staff for the documents.

Good stuff
FlossyDFlynt
Who the hell approved that press conference? Holy hell, I am in the wrong consulting business.
hokiewolf
Honestly the suggestion that he was trying to force a temporary ceasefire to make it a permanent one was the most concerning part of that whole thing.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

So far Biden has threatened a Special Counsel, exploited his son's death, berated a reporter and blamed his staff for the documents.

Good stuff
Holy hell hokie actually said something negative about Biden.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Great, great choices for President, America. It's almost as if you want this whole thing to fail.
I still don't think he'll end up being the nominee, enter lefty Gavin Newsom or Michelle.
FlossyDFlynt
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

I still don't think he'll end up being the nominee, enter lefty Gavin Newsom or Michelle.
His presidency ended today. Either the Democrats (correctly) replace him or he loses to Trump. Either way, he wont serve a second term. He passed the point of no return today
jkpackfan

Lmao
First Page Last Page
Page 202 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.