The Biden Administration..V3

915,459 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol.

Werewolf
hokiewolf

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

I'm sure you'll say you were just joking, or didn't meant it. But, fact check. False. The TDS on the Biden Administration thread is appreciated though.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/12/15/viral-images-of-donald-trump-talking-about-deadly-lemonade-are-fake/amp/
hokiewolf
I just thought it was a really funny parody
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

I just thought it was a really funny parody

lol. As expected.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, people call out Were for his fake post…. Be the better person, since you are the main one calling him out.

BTW, yes it's funny. Perhaps you should have said that when you posted and mentioned it was fake.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, people call out Were for his fake post…. Be the better person, since you are the main one calling him out.

BTW, yes it's funny. Perhaps you should have said that when you posted and mentioned it was fake.

It's especially funny that you have to be told that its fake. You know conservatives have gone off the deep end when it's impossible to create satire that doesn't look identical to their actual speeches.
hokiewolf
My fake post was pretty obvious and also didn't touch on antisemitism nor did it accuse Michelle Obama of being a dude, or aliens or flat earth or the cabal l and whatnot. No need for me to add clarity
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

My fake post was pretty obvious and also didn't touch on antisemitism nor did it accuse Michelle Obama of being a dude, or aliens or flat earth or the cabal l and whatnot. No need for me to add clarity

Agreed. No need to add clarity. It's a standard hokie TDS post on a Biden thread. Par for the course.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Come on Hokie…. You can do better..

BTW, we are seeing more people commenting on things:

Michelle Obama's real sex - I'm still not buying it
Antisemitism is all over the world, right now
Aliens - well, we did have hearing on the subject
Flat Earth - yea, unless I've been told wrong what a circle is, all my life, the earth definitely resembles one
Cabal - we have cabals all over the place…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Flat Earth - yea, unless I've been told wrong what a circle is, all my life, the earth definitely resembles one
Those who care about liberty need to be able to differentiate between the real and the imagined, and to rightly judge what is threat and what is not. This article is a good read for the direction that the uniparty is taking us….
https://www.aier.org/article/fact-checkers-are-gaslighting-you-on-the-feds-vehicle-kill-switch-mandate/

And I should add, the utter worthlessness of so-called fact checkers.

CALS grad
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Those who care about liberty need to be able to differentiate between the real and the imagined, and to right,y judge what is threat and what is not. This article is a good read for the direction that the uniparty is taking us….
https://www.aier.org/article/fact-checkers-are-gaslighting-you-on-the-feds-vehicle-kill-switch-mandate/

This
is how they boiled your brain. Feed people a continuous firehose of half-truths and outright BS, and then work 24/7 to convince them to ignore all fact checkers, scientists, Google... any other possible source of "truth".
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Those who care about liberty need to be able to differentiate between the real and the imagined, and to right,y judge what is threat and what is not. This article is a good read for the direction that the uniparty is taking us….

This
is how they boiled your brain. Feed people a continuous firehose of half-truths and outright BS, and then work 24/7 to convince them to ignore all fact checkers, scientists, Google... any other possible source of "truth".
Just get your December shot...........you'll be healthier and safer..and, oh yes, you'll be smarter too. ;-)
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This
Just get your December shot...........you'll be healthier and safer..and, oh yes, you'll be smarter too. ;-)

Will do! While I'm there I'll pick up your monthly supply of horse de-worming paste.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This

Will do! While I'm there I'll pick up your monthly supply of horse de-worming paste.
I appreciate the gesture, but I've got several boxes of 12 mg pills. Less than the size of an aspirin, I suspect horses take a lot of em'.

Just keep on rollin' that sleeve up podner......... ;-)
SmaptyWolf
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: For the folks out there who aren't a medical researcher of Werewolf's caliber, please note that Ivermectin doesn't in fact do anything to treat Covid, and taking more than the recommended dose can actually lead to coma and death. Have a nice day!
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: For the folks out there who aren't a medical researcher of Werewolf's caliber, please note that Ivermectin doesn't in fact do anything to treat Covid, and taking more than the recommended dose can actually lead to coma and death. Have a nice day!
a very weak response. You can do better.......on 2nd thought, you're not capable.
Werewolf
Attempting to return to the particular subject at hand, Biden. Connecting the dots for a number of you here is nearly an impossibility. It's fun to watch you guys talk yourselves out of what staring you right between the eyes.........

Werewolf
This isn't true guys, it's NOT TRUE. Carry on.
DrummerboyWolf
Did not know which thread to post more corruption and if someone has posted this, then I have not seen it.

Democrat Senate Staffer has gay sex in one of the hearing rooms of the Capitol. Then like an idiot he videotaped it. So much corruption and morally bankrupt people on both sides of aisle, but this is your government. You want to have gay sex, then go for it, but at least have some modicum of decency and do it in a private setting. Explain this one away all you people on the left.

https://thepostmillennial.com/shocking-democrat-senators-staffer-filmed-gay-sex-video-in-senate-hearing-room?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
hokiewolf
Sometimes, dumb people do increasingly dumb things when thinking with the wrong head.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

Did not know which thread to post more corruption and if someone has posted this, then I have not seen it.

Democrat Senate Staffer has gay sex in one of the hearing rooms of the Capitol. Then like an idiot he videotaped it. So much corruption and morally bankrupt people on both sides of aisle, but this is your government. You want to have gay sex, then go for it, but at least have some modicum of decency and do it in a private setting. Explain this one away all you people on the left.

https://thepostmillennial.com/shocking-democrat-senators-staffer-filmed-gay-sex-video-in-senate-hearing-room?utm_campaign=64483

Are we really going to sit around and pretend like one political party or the other has better judgment and impulse control when it comes to bumping uglies?
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-news-frames-senate-sex-tape-video-conservative-news-outlets-pushing-story

Lol. Now it's the fault of "Conservative Media Outlets"... you just can't make this sht up can you Civ?
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-news-frames-senate-sex-tape-video-conservative-news-outlets-pushing-story

Lol. Now it's the fault of "Conservative Media Outlets"... you just can't make this sht up can you Civ?

Well, it turns out you can make this sht up, which is conservative media's whole business model.

Although I do feel bad for all of the troll farms out there about to conduct mass layoffs:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2023/12/17/ai-fake-news-misinformation/
packgrad
TheStorm said:

It's the standard response from the left. Blame the people reporting the issue. Remember when Civ was saying the girl swimmers having to share the locker room with the mentally ill man just needed to "toughen up". Well, until mormad showed up and told civ he was FOS, then civ changed his tune.

SOP.

Sheep.
Civilized
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

It's the standard response from the left. Blame the people reporting the issue. Remember when Civ was saying the girl swimmers having to share the locker room with the mentally ill man just needed to "toughen up". Well, until mormad showed up and told civ he was FOS, then civ changed his tune.

SOP.

Sheep.

Non-sequiter much? And good job recounting only about a third of what I said and recapping it in a misleading way, as per usual.

I have no idea what taping consensual sex in an inappropriate work setting has to do with trans people.

But regarding the trans swimmer locker room issue, it's called tact. I obviously like Mormad and his contributions to this board, just like the rest of us. I'm sure we'd like his daughter too since she likely didn't fall far from the tree, and she was on the swim team in question.

I dropped the issue out of respect for them. They've lived the experience and I believe him fully when he says it wasn't handled well by the school or swim program.

That doesn't change multiple realities, like there being much better ways for the school to handle it, or other countries having successfully navigated the issue of coed or trans showers in their militaries for years or in some cases decades.

That said I've also been clear the issue in sports should be moot because it's stupid that past a certain age trans female athletes compete against biological females. That shouldn't happen on a competitive basis alone.
TheStorm
TheStorm said:

What the hell is that Smapty vomiting from the mouth about now?

Fake? Nah, the video ain't fake, dumbass... and the "Conservative Media Outlets" quote ain't fake either as I heard it repeated again firsthand watching Spectrum News yesterday (and they only regurgitate the MSM talking points)...

Try again.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

SOP.

Sheep.

Non-sequiter much? And good job recounting only about a third of what I said and recapping it in a misleading way, as per usual.

I have no idea what taping consensual sex in an inappropriate work setting has to do with trans people.

But regarding the trans swimmer locker room issue, it's called tact. I obviously like Mormad and his contributions to this board, just like the rest of us. I'm sure we'd like his daughter too since she likely didn't fall far from the tree, and she was on the swim team in question.

I dropped the issue out of respect for them. They've lived the experience and I believe him fully when he says it wasn't handled well by the school or swim program.

That doesn't change multiple realities, like there being much better ways for the school to handle it, or other countries having successfully navigated the issue of coed or trans showers in their militaries for years or in some cases decades.

That said I've also been clear the issue in sports should be moot because it's stupid that past a certain age trans female athletes compete against biological females. That shouldn't happen on a competitive basis alone.
Smapty liked your post.
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

SOP.

Sheep.

Smapty liked your post.

Wasn't me... no idea who Mormad is or what happened. But thanks for thinking about me!
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Are we really going to sit around and pretend like one political party or the other has better judgment and impulse control when it comes to bumping uglies?
I'll grant you that. No telling who Lindsay Graham's fetishbuddies are.
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

If he had read he would have seen I said "on both sides of aisle."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

If he had read he would have seen I said "on both sides of aisle."
Routinely we're shown who these politicians are. Of course, Judicial and Executive Branches, are also littered with em'.

caryking
TheStorm said:

TheStorm said:

What the hell is that Smapty vomiting from the mouth about now?

Fake? Nah, the video ain't fake, dumbass... and the "Conservative Media Outlets" quote ain't fake either as I heard it repeated again firsthand watching Spectrum News yesterday (and they only regurgitate the MSM talking points)...

Try again.
I'm convinced Smapty is an AI bot…

Joe Biden
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Sure you know who his fetish buddies are…. It's a widely known thing.

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 192 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.