The Biden Administration..V3

827,800 Views | 10627 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GetOffMyLawnPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

wolf5 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

LOLOL ahhhhh yes, that bastion of democracy Stephen Miller.

The same Trump bootlicker errrr... senior advisor that pushed the election fraud lies and the fake elector scheme so hard.

Go on Stephen, teach us about democracy!

Explain how the perfectly legal, sensible, and representative decision for Biden to acknowledge his limitations and step aside is actually anti-democratic. We're all ears!

Biden's condition has been known for years to anyone playing attention but now it's okay for the democrats to throw out the votes he received and pick someone new. "This is a threat to our democracy "!1

Enough Democrats thought he could do the job up until the debate. He was old and slower, but they thought he was good enough. That's not that far-fetched, most Dems thought he had done a good job the last four years.

The debate changed that.

Most Dems want him out now so I'm not sure what you're arguing.

Him stepping aside is obviously legal, definitely sensible, and, after the debate, representative of what 80+ percent of Democrats want.

Just throw out all the primary votes he received and let Obama hand pick the next person?

That sounds like something a dictator like Hitler would do and is an existential threat to our democracy, doesn't it?

Definitely a threat to democracy when the primary voter's pick is tossed and the Dem party just inserts their own preferred candidate. No way Kamala would have won an actual open primary.

They are doing it only because Biden is going to lose. I call bs on the concerns of his health. They all knew his current health state and were more than happy to let him run until their sham was exposed during the debate. If they were serious about Biden's health, they would pursue the 25th amendment because he would also not be fit to finish the year as POTUS.

Biden stepping down from his nomination is a threat to democracy because it's now obvious he can't go four more years? How is that a threat to anything?

If everyone knew his current health state, why are there so many quotes after the debate of Democrats being shocked? The debate was unlike any past previous public performance by Biden. It was much, much worse than anything we'd seen, including the State of the Union just a few months ago.

Here's Biden doing Howard Stern two months ago. Seems like a different guy. Notice how despite the Water Cooler fan fiction he wasn't pooping his pants and drooling with dementia? Something happened between then and the debate a month later. Maybe the whirlwind world travel really did fry a circuit board or something.

Biden has definitely declined in the last three months. Considering how much being President ages you it's amazing he held in as long as he has.

Biden has been out of it for years. You know this but will never admit it. It's only now, with Trump running away with the election, that democrats act like they care.

He couldn't even read the cheat sheets correctly, way back when Psaki was still his press secretary... it goes back the entire four years - and it certainly didn't "just start" 3-4 weeks ago.

Straight up liars.

Agree. This isn't new from Biden. The only thing that has changed is Biden was exposed on the debate stage. My gut tells me that the Biden team didn't think Trump would agree to the mute mics.
There are no coincidences in national politics.

Agree
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

People probably forget that during the run-up to the Iowa Caucuses in 2020 a portly gentleman was asking a question I think about Hunter's laptop or Joe China business and Joe responded with that is not true "Fat." Then challenged the man to a push up contest. He denied he ever called the gentleman fat when he did. I am not going to look for the video. Biden has been out to lunch for many years. Not a few months but his whole time in the White House.

Why did he campaign from his basement in 2020? How could a man who was way down the list in the first few primaries, then everybody gets behind him and drops out? They knew they were going to cheat and they did. He is a treasonous bumbling fool and has been for years.

News flash: candidates aren't required to run for office, or to stay in races, or to accept the nomination.

They can drop out whenever they want, and when they do their delegates are released.

I don't even know what y'all are arguing here. Legally the process is laid out in election law. And if you haven't noticed, the overwhelming majority of Democrats now want Biden to step aside and let the process play out from there as prescribed.

Him doing so is obviously legal, and also reflective of broader party sentiment. That sentiment has clearly changed since the primaries.

So what's your point, exactly?
packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

People probably forget that during the run-up to the Iowa Caucuses in 2020 a portly gentleman was asking a question I think about Hunter's laptop or Joe China business and Joe responded with that is not true "Fat." Then challenged the man to a push up contest. He denied he ever called the gentleman fat when he did. I am not going to look for the video. Biden has been out to lunch for many years. Not a few months but his whole time in the White House.

Why did he campaign from his basement in 2020? How could a man who was way down the list in the first few primaries, then everybody gets behind him and drops out? They knew they were going to cheat and they did. He is a treasonous bumbling fool and has been for years.

News flash: candidates aren't required to run for office, or to stay in races, or to accept the nomination.

They can drop out whenever they want, and when they do their delegates are released.

I don't even know what y'all are arguing here. Legally the process is laid out in election law. And if you haven't noticed, the overwhelming majority of Democrats now want Biden to step aside and let the process play out from there as prescribed.

Him doing so is obviously legal, and also reflective of broader party sentiment. That sentiment has clearly changed since the primaries.

Civ, everything you said is absolutely true, not questioning that. I find it hilarious that the very party that talks about democracy is the same party that is pressuring the current President to leave. Can they do that? Absolutely!!

Just remember, this is the same party that kept RFK, Jr off the ballots, in the primaries. Not that he would have won; rather, they did it. This is also the same party that talked up this current President, as being better than he's ever been, until the horrendous performance, in the debate. Now, they are pressuring him to get out. All of this mess, after he was "democratically" voted for, to represent the Democratic Party, for president.

I don't have a dog in this fight and really don't care who represents the Democratic Party. I just find Democrats to be funny people...
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Civ, everything you said is absolutely true, not questioning that. I find it hilarious that the very party that talks about democracy is the same party that is pressuring the current President to leave. Can they do that? Absolutely!!

Just remember, this is the same party that kept RFK, Jr off the ballots, in the primaries. Not that he would have won; rather, they did it. This is also the same party that talked up this current President, as being better than he's ever been, until the horrendous performance, in the debate. Now, they are pressuring him to get out. All of this mess, after he was "democratically" voted for, to represent the Democratic Party, for president.

I don't have a dog in this fight and really don't care who represents the Democratic Party. I just find Democrats to be funny people...

Re: the democratic vote piece though, whether y'all think he wasn't right in the head previously or not, most D voters thought he was capable enough to be the party's best shot up until that catastrophic debate.

After that, their sentiment shifted. He clearly can't do this 4 more years. Biden would not win primaries now. He does not have the support of his party anymore.

I don't see how it's undemocratic for Biden and the party to react to the current will of Democratic voters. Him leaving the race is quite representative of what the overwhelming majority in the party want him to do.

Y'all would have more of a point if he was being pressured to leave by special interests while still enjoying widespread support amongst the populace, i.e. him leaving the race against the will of his constituents, but that's not what's happening. He's doing exactly what 80% or more of the party want him to do.
packgrad
I bet the same people that said Biden was mentally fit a month ago are the ones saying "80%" want him out now.
Civilized
packgrad said:

I bet the same people that said Biden was mentally fit a month ago are the ones saying "80%" want him out now.

Obviously. Absolutely.

A lot of Dems thought he was fit enough until the debate and after the debate they don't think he can handle it.

JD Vance called Trump "America's Hitler" amongst a litany of other things that made it clear that he hated Trump in the last 8 years, and now he's Trump's VP.

Your response? He got more information and changed his mind.

If you want to allow Vance that opportunity, it cuts both ways. Pubs aren't the only ones allowed to do that.

People get more info and it changes their thinking.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Obviously. Absolutely.

A lot of Dems thought he was fit enough until the debate and after the debate they don't think he can handle it.

JD Vance called Trump "America's Hitler" amongst a litany of other things that made it clear that he hated Trump in the last 8 years, and now he's Trump's VP.

Your response? He got more information and changed his mind.

If you want to allow Vance that opportunity, it cuts both ways. Pubs aren't the only ones allowed to do that.

People get more info and it changes their thinking.

Lol. No. You lied then about his fitness. You're lying now about why they're removing him. If he wasn't mentally fit for the debate, be shouldn't be running the country now, or the rest of his term. But you're fine with that. Nonsense.

Stupid correlation to someone saying something 10 years ago and changing their mind. Let's also remember you said Vance couldn't change his mind, so it cuts two ways there too, doesn't it?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

What a bizarro world you guys live in.

We're witnessing the Democratic party publicly having an honest conversation with themselves about their candidate, and probably committing electoral suicide in the process.

Could you imagine Republicans EVER doing that? Trump has done an endless number of things that would make any other human politically radioactive, but like a messiah figure you've willed him into electability purely by your willingness to ignore all of it under a mountain of disinformation for the stupid among you and a collective "ends justify the means" devil's bargain for the rest.

As always you guys are desperately trying to spin the Dem's profound display of integrity into a negative, but it's more than clear who the good guys and the bad guys are here.
ncsupack1
lol…Not sure why Democrats are upset? I thought the performance was from a cold?
ncsupack1
The back pedaling by some is impressive.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

ncsupack1
I stand by that I think Biden steps down here in the next few days or weeks.
wolfbreath
packgrad said:

Bwahahaha. This is who they pushed through the primaries and are now trying to force out against his will.

Pure comedy.

I wonder if they told him Jill will be the woman in the blue dress.
GetOffMyLawnPack
ncsupack1 said:

I stand by that I think Biden steps down here in the next few days or weeks.
If FJB picks up his ringing phone and the screen says "Chuckie Schumer" or "Pelosi", DON'T answer it LOL!
Werewolf
Enjoy the Show.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GetOffMyLawnPack
Best NC State comment I saw today, "Mack Brown is the Joe Biden of college football"
Gulfstream4
hahaha!
packgrad
Say it louder for the people in the back!

Civilized
packgrad said:

Ain't just the corporate media.

Biden more successfully implemented his agenda than any President in decades. They won't be talking about his bedtime, his gaffes, or his health in 100 years. They won't parse the apportionment of his work between him and his highly competent administration.

They will talk about his economic, infrastructure, manufacturing, health care, criminal justice, and other legislative successes. History will be extremely kind to his presidency.

What will history books in 100 years say about Trump's term(s)? What will they say about his criminality, his sex abuse, his encouragement of Jan 6, his attempts to overturn the 2020 election?

What bullet points will he have in the 'Pro' column, exactly? His bio will be indistinguishable from satire. It belongs in The Onion.

And judging from his hour and a half of narcissistic incoherent rambling Thursday night a second term would be more of the same. Did he describe a single coherent action item in all that blathering?
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Biden more successfully implemented his agenda than any President in decades. They won't be talking about his bedtime, his gaffes, or his health in 100 years. They won't parse the apportionment of his work between him and his highly competent administration.

They will talk about his economic, infrastructure, manufacturing, health care, criminal justice, and other legislative successes. History will be extremely kind to his presidency.

What will history books in 100 years say about Trump's term(s)?
What will they say about his criminality, his sex abuse, his encouragement of Jan 6, his attempts to overturn the 2020 election?

What bullet points will he have in the 'Pro' column, exactly? His bio will be indistinguishable from satire. It belongs in The Onion.

And judging from his hour and a half of narcissistic incoherent rambling Thursday night a second term would be more of the same. Did he describe a single coherent action item in all that blathering?
If that is to happen, you best get busy and write that history book.
packgrad
Civ speaking "his truth". Lol.

If Trump is responsible for "the insurrection", Biden is responsible for the assassination attempt.
TheStorm
Biden has been nothing but a total disaster for this country. Period.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

What will history books in 100 years say about Trump's term(s)? What will they say about his criminality, his sex abuse, his encouragement of Jan 6, his attempts to overturn the 2020 election?

Horse hockey. How will history look at the inflation? The Afghanistan withdrawal cluster? The economy? Russian invasion of Ukraine. The forever war? Hunter and the crime family?

I could go on.

Biden has been a disaster of a President but your TDS won't allow you to ever acknowledge it.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Horse hockey. How will history look at the inflation? The Afghanistan withdrawal cluster? The economy? Russian invasion of Ukraine. The forever war? Hunter and the crime family?

I could go on.

Biden has been a disaster of a President but your TDS won't allow you to ever acknowledge it.

History will judge each of things in context, obviously.

Inflation, LOLOL. They'll look at how America's economy outperformed all the other first world nations WRT inflation, employment, wage growth, and basically every other meaningful economic metric post-COVID. That's a clear Biden win.

Afghanistan withdrawal was extremely flawed. There's no need to try to defend it. It was poor. Every presidential record has balls and strikes.

Russian invasion of Ukraine?? Nobody on the planet outside of Republicans in America even think of Joe Biden when other countries halfway across the world fight each other. I'm sure the weakened NATO Trump craves and more of his isolationist rhetoric would have been a huge disincentive for Putin though.

Both Trump and Biden have cokehead kids, the only difference is Biden doesn't make his his senior Presidential advisers. The Biden crime family? Give me a break. Biden has been accused of zero felonies. Zero crimes in fact. Trump has been indicted or convicted of over 100 counts. Convicted already on 34 felonies.

The only people that think Biden has been a disaster are a subset of Republicans in America. The rest of America and the free world disagrees.

Speaking of the rest of the world, Trump/RNC featuring wife-slapper Dana White, racist Hulk Hogan, and Kid Rock at the convention illustrated perfectly where the party is at. It's an embarrassment and ethically completely rudderless right now.

You worship a clown, you get a circus.

That sound isn't applause, it's the rest of the world laughing at you.
packgrad
packgrad
Lying civ. Dude has become so riddled with TDS he can't see reality. "The rest of America and the free world disagrees.". Lol. Clown show.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I could go on.

Inflation, LOLOL. They'll look at how America's economy outperformed all the other first world nations WRT inflation, employment, wage growth, and basically every other meaningful economic metric post-COVID. That's a clear Biden win.

Afghanistan withdrawal was extremely flawed. There's no need to try to defend it. It was poor. Every presidential record has balls and strikes.

Russian invasion of Ukraine?? Nobody on the planet outside of Republicans in America even think of Joe Biden when other countries halfway across the world fight each other. I'm sure the weakened NATO Trump craves and more of his isolationist rhetoric would have been a huge disincentive for Putin though.

Both Trump and Biden have cokehead kids, the only difference is Biden doesn't make his his senior Presidential advisers. The Biden crime family? Give me a break. Biden has been accused of zero felonies. Zero crimes in fact. Trump has been indicted or convicted of over 100 counts. Convicted already on 34 felonies.

The only people that think Biden has been a disaster are a subset of Republicans in America. The rest of America and the free world disagrees.

Speaking of the rest of the world, Trump/RNC featuring wife-slapper Dana White, racist Hulk Hogan, and Kid Rock at the convention illustrated perfectly where the party is at. It's an embarrassment and ethically completely rudderless right now.

Blah blah blah. I don't care about the rest of the world, I care about my country. Thats a big difference in me and you.

Edit: I travel the world for a living as an international pilot. I sure as heck don't see all the hate for Trump/Americans as your BS media pushes. Maybe you should get out a little more and see for yourself?
ncsupack1
There is no way to know how history will write about either one. One thing I learned at State, history can't be written by those who lived it.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I could go on.

Blah blah blah. I don't care about the rest of the world, I care about my country. Thats a big difference in me and you.

Edit: I travel the world for a living as an international pilot. I sure as heck don't see all the hate for Trump/Americans as your BS media pushes. Maybe you should get out a little more and see for yourself?

LOLOL

I just got back from a France/Switzerland/Germany/Italy trip last week. First world countries think Trump is a complete loon, because he is.

And you should care what other developed nations think. They're our allies and it gives additional context and it gets you outside of the American partisan media bubble.

What are Trump's three biggest legislative successes from his first term?

Because here's what the rest of us and the rest of the world see as being his political legacy, not to speak of his abhorrent personal one:

But, gas prices were lower so TRRUUUUMMMMMMMPPPP is the best evarrr!!

packgrad
packgrad
Even comedy has gone Trump. Best ever episode of Kill Tony.

Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I could go on.

LOLOL

I just got back from a France/Switzerland/Germany/Italy trip last week. First world countries think Trump is a complete loon, because he is.

And you should care what other developed nations think. They're our allies and it gives additional context and it gets you outside of the American partisan media bubble.

What are Trump's three biggest legislative successes from his first term?

Because here's what the rest of us and the rest of the world see as being his political legacy, not to speak of his abhorrent personal one:

But, gas prices were lower so TRRUUUUMMMMMMMPPPP is the best evarrr!!

Sure you did. And speaking of loon. I think you take the cake with your hourly TDS episodes.

SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I could go on.

Lol, can you ever imagine watching whatever conservative media crap that you watch and them not saying that the Dem president was a disaster 24/7? "Today Biden cured cancer. Can you believe how he has decimated the oncology industry?! What a disaster!!!"

Sorry to break it to you, but inflation is gone. The economy is going gangbusters. Despite the media freak out, the Afghan pullout literally went about as good as it possibly could have... anyone who says otherwise has never thought through what pulling out of Afghanistan means for five minutes. Biden absolutely punched Putin in the teeth, and Russia is rolling out mothballed 1970s tanks atm to support its troops. Israel is gonna Israel, nothing anyone could have done about that... not even the legendary peace emissary Jared Kushner! And yeah, the Biden crime family thing is hilarious fan fiction, especially give what a bunch of mafiosos the Trumps actually are.

So yeah, you live in an alternate reality.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I could go on.

Lol, can you ever imagine watching whatever conservative media crap that you watch and them not saying that the Dem president was a disaster 24/7? "Today Biden cured cancer. Can you believe how he has decimated the oncology industry?! What a disaster!!!"

Sorry to break it to you, but inflation is gone. The economy is going gangbusters. Despite the media freak out, the Afghan pullout literally went about as good as it possibly could have... anyone who says otherwise has never thought through what pulling out of Afghanistan means for five minutes. Biden absolutely punched Putin in the teeth, and Russia is rolling out mothballed 1970s tanks atm to support its troops. Israel is gonna Israel, nothing anyone could have done about that... not even the legendary peace emissary Jared Kushner! And yeah, the Biden crime family thing is hilarious fan fiction, especially give what a bunch of mafiosos the Trumps actually are.

So yeah, you live in an alternate reality.

First Page Last Page
Page 285 of 304

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.