The Biden Administration..V3

913,578 Views | 10736 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just trying to keep up with all the nicknames... pretty sure that I know most of them at this point, but which poster is #TheJoker ?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Just trying to keep up with the nicknames... which poster is #TheJoker ?
Everybody's FAV, you've blocked him. The new dude.
TheStorm
Ahhh... makes sense.
caryking
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

I have a name for him/her…

Antifa Agitator
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Too easy.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

#TheSieve was RIdin' w BIden back in 2020 and still does. I wonder if the Jewish community that rode with him in 2020 still do too.

How did we escalate Ukraine?

What are we doing to 'raise the stakes' in Israel?

Most importantly, what would McGregor do differently if it were his show to run? Mighty easy to sit around and Monday Morning Quarterback responses to fraught and complex situations.
caryking
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

#TheSieve was RIdin' w BIden back in 2020 and still does. I wonder if the Jewish community that rode with him in 2020 still do too.

Most importantly, what would McGregor do differently if it were his show to run? Mighty easy to sit around and Monday Morning Quarterback responses to fraught and complex situations.
Civ,

Sending 100B+ to them certainly helps keep the war going, right?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civ,

Supporting Ukraine's efforts to defend itself isn't "escalation."

Ukraine wasn't the aggressor and if Russia were to withdraw it's not like Ukraine will then take the fight to Russia.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civ,

Ukraine wasn't the aggressor and if Russia were to withdraw it's not like Ukraine will then take the fight to Russia.
Exactly!!! Supporting Ukraine's effort to defend itself. Listen, nobody agrees with Russia's tactics. In fact, they are bad actors across the globe. That said, the territory in question, has been disputed since it was divided and the people there speak Russian, as I understand it.

Russia is not going to withdraw! You know it, I know it, and everybody knows it. Unfortunately, Ukraine probably needs to accept it because too many people are dyeing. I think if you objectively look at this, Russia has made its move and are no longer pushing any further into Ukraine. Ukraine lost, it's time to accept it and stop the bleeding.

More importantly, its time to stop the money flow, unless you are willing to cut expenses in other areas, like more IRS agents!!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civ,

Exactly!!! Supporting Ukraine's effort to defend itself. Listen, nobody agrees with Russia's tactics. In fact, they are bad actors across the globe. That said, the territory in question, has been disputed since it was divided and the people there speak Russian, as I understand it.

Russia is not going to withdraw! You know it, I know it, and everybody knows it. Unfortunately, Ukraine probably needs to accept it because too many people are dyeing. I think if you objectively look at this, Russia has made its move and are no longer pushing any further into Ukraine. Ukraine lost, it's time to accept it and stop the bleeding.

More importantly, its time to stop the money flow, unless you are willing to cut expenses in other areas, like more IRS agents!!

It's as though Putin has his hand up your butt, moving your mouth for you. Really is remarkable how effortlessly you guys spew Russian propaganda.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Antifa Agitator

Btw, I'm honored that the Water Cooler think tank would take time out of their busy schedule combing Russian troll farm twitter feeds to come up with a Trumpy nickname for me.
Werewolf
Russia Russia then and Russia Russia now. Parroting Mockingbird Media narratives…..

Cary wastes his time with reasoned responses and he gets the same Deep State talking point retorts from you guys. You two are trained up like a pair of carnival chimpanzees….
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Russia Russia then and Russia Russia now. Parroting Mockingbird Media narratives…..

Cary wastes his time with reasoned responses and he gets the same Deep State talking point retorts from you guys. You two are trained up like a pair of carnival chimpanzees….

Shouldn't you be off posting tweets from Sputnik? Hmmm, I wonder who runs Sputnik?
caryking
Werewolf said:

Thanks Were... I thought my response was reasoned.. Perhaps Smarty doesn't agree... That's ok. His problem is he uses the standard MSNBC talking points to try and demean me.

I have thick skin and really don't give a damn about the guy. Perhaps it's time to quit responding. If he tries and have a reasoned debate, then I'll jump back in. Until then, I'll sit on the sidelines with him.

Civ, on the other hand... I'll continue.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Thanks Were... I thought my response was reasoned.. Perhaps Smarty doesn't agree... That's ok. His problem is he uses the standard MSNBC talking points to try and demean me.

I have thick skin and really don't give a damn about the guy. Perhaps it's time to quit responding. If he tries and have a reasoned debate, then I'll jump back in. Until then, I'll sit on the sidelines with him.

Civ, on the other hand... I'll continue.

Says the guy with "Smapty is an Antifa agitator" as his signature.

Of course you're completely oblivious to how silly it is to have that signature and then with a straight face bawl about reasoned debate and being demeaned with political talking points.

Anyway, it won't hurt my feelings if you "sit on the sidelines"... I'll still call out your nonsense, but I agree there's no "reasoned debate" to be had with the "werewolf wing" of the Water Cooler.

P.S. Antifa stands for "anti-fascist"... apparently beating up Nazis gives them joy. Funny how Republicans started hating them so much. I take it you're "pro-fascist"?
caryking

Joe Biden
caryking
In case any of you didn't know…. Antifa stands for anti fascist; however, those people are the epitome of fascist. Oh the irony…

Some of those people's supporters are so backwards in their thinking, they reversed the wording of things..

Good is evil
Evil is good
Right is wrong
Wrong is right

You know… boys can be girls, gender is a spectrum, etc, etc, etc..

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Antifa Agitator
Sounds like the name of a Roman tribune.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

In case any of you didn't know…. Antifa stands for anti fascist; however, those people are the epitome of fascist. Oh the irony…

Some of those people's supporters are so backwards in their thinking, they reversed the wording of things..

Good is evil
Evil is good
Right is wrong
Wrong is right

You know… boys can be girls, gender is a spectrum, etc, etc, etc..

Lol, whatever you say. Oh look, here's a pic of one of Trump's thugs. He's a Proud Boy, sporting a "6 Million Wasn't Enough" shirt, referring to the holocaust of course. These are the guys Antifa likes to stomp on.

And you think Antifa are the bad guys. Got it! Glad your cards are on the table.

packgrad
Smapty defending antifa with his/her multiple accounts, plus civ. Lol. Loser.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Smapty defending antifa with his/her multiple accounts, plus civ. Lol. Loser.
Wonder how we're in the pickle we're in as a Nation, look no further than this #Joker.
Werewolf
One of what will turn out to be is a small group of US Senators not compromised or corrupt. Another thing Q posted is that the US media will slowly begin to change to truth.

Werewolf
Centrist Republicans should - by now - be able to connect a few of the dots......
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Centrist Republicans should - by now - be able to connect a few of the dots......

3, 4, & 5 have nothing to do with actually running the government. Maybe they should focus on that instead.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
It's not about running the GOVT my friend, its about going through the motions.........and nothing changes. #Uniparty. Mind boggling how some of you don't see it or refuse to see it. I think you're in the refuse to see it group.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

3, 4, & 5 have nothing to do with actually running the government. Maybe they should focus on that instead.

Hokie, the current crowd isn't running the government. The laws are there; however, they don't enforce them. So, impeaching of these people is all they can do.

Let's be honest, the Dems impeached Trump over things the Dems were actually doing. These impeachments would be for these people actually "not" doing their job…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hokie, the current crowd isn't running the government. The laws are there; however, they don't enforce them. So, impeaching of these people is all they can do.

Let's be honest, the Dems impeached Trump over things the Dems were actually doing. These impeachments would be for these people actually "not" doing their job…
how about we stop the stupid one upsmanship and pass a budget instead?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

how about we stop the stupid one upsmanship and pass a budget instead?
That's exactly what passing appropriations bills means. Are you watching? I'm not happy about it; however, they may pass a short-term CR, so the appropriations bills can be completely debated…. You know, that's called governing…

Personally, I'd rather let the government shut down than pass another short-term CR.

I'm confident they can walk and chew gum at the same time. Why? They finally have a Speaker that's going to follow normal house rules. Oh, the new speaker still has the one member motion to vacate. I'll bet that one never gets used. Play by the house rules, and people will be satisfied…

Joe Biden
TheStorm

Hey were!?!

I caught Biden wearing that damn mask again...
TheStorm

Key part of Biden's "Coaltion of Misfits"... these are the people that Civ and others here have directly aligned themselves with.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Hey were!?!

I don't see the evidence. Where should I look? ;-)
packofwolves
caryking said:

Joe could just turnover the official bank records that provided the loans. It had to come out of one of his bank accounts. But you can't handover something if it doesn't exist.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Hey were!?!

I don't see the evidence. Where should I look? ;-)
The glued on hair is an inch longer in the back than it was on the mask he was wearing 4-6 weeks ago...
packgrad
Too easy

Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 188 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.