The Biden Administration..V3

901,778 Views | 10731 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by CoachCase
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Looking forward to Martial Law
I'm not!!! What we need are people that follow the law. Unfortunately, we all know very few, if any do; so, who can get the job done, skirting the law, as little as possible...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf

Are you starting to see why it had to be this way? How much more obvious do the red pills need to get?
Buckle up. We're going all the way frens....gonna be a rough ride as the normies cannot be awakened it seems.

Laughable .........if it wasn't so pitiful. Our people are undeserving of our Constitutional freedom.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Can you even imagine how long it takes to un-brainwash and reveal TRUTH to the citizens of a nation who have been brainwashed by lies over decades???

It would certainly not be an easy task and would definitely require extraordinary efforts and planning.

But regardless of how long it takes and how difficult it is, sometimes in the life of a nation it MUST be done if the nation is to survive as a free nation.

Because it will be worth the time, the efforts, and the planning when a nation which has lost its freedoms MUST reclaim and restore them in order to survive as a free nation.

Every lie will be revealed.

I believe we live in a time of revelation.

What do you think???

Lin Wood
packofwolves
" IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley claimed that U.S. Attorney David Weiss alleged to multiple witnesses that he was told by the DOJ that he could not bring charges against Hunter Biden in California and Washington D.C. Attorney General Merrick Garland denied there being any interference in the probe.

However, the Times is now confirming that Weiss did in fact make such claims about the DOJ. "

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-confirms-irs-whistleblower-claim-hunter-biden-probe-buries-21st-paragraph-report
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

" IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley claimed that U.S. Attorney David Weiss alleged to multiple witnesses that he was told by the DOJ that he could not bring charges against Hunter Biden in California and Washington D.C. Attorney General Merrick Garland denied there being any interference in the probe.

However, the Times is now confirming that Weiss did in fact make such claims about the DOJ. "

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-confirms-irs-whistleblower-claim-hunter-biden-probe-buries-21st-paragraph-report

Wow! It's amazing how corrupt this administration is.
Werewolf
Biden announces he's sold State secrets! Good thing they weren't Federal Govt secrets ...LOL

The Republicans need to do something about this! Mitch McConnell needs to officially protest ....LOL

BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

Wow! It's amazing how corrupt this administration is.
Yeah.... but.... but... TRRRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPP

Factor in the MSM and the internet you don't have the coverage.

Pack Pride has all but purged all conservatives from the site. You have a circle jerk of lefties running off at the mouth with a few old guys still around getting shouted down at every turn.

RCS is among the leaders of the lefty contingent. He posted a few comments on the "official" Pack Pride Twitter site that was anti-Trump and anti-Conservative which he "mistakenly" did a few years ago... he was called out for it but it showed who he is. His contingent is a bunch of unc wannabes and the only difference between them and the clowns in chapel hole is the color of shirts they wear.

Now put that into perspective... if you have a sports message board where people are discussing politics controlled by lefties what do you think happens on sites that ARE for news and controlled by the same type of low character people intent on forcing their liberal beliefs on people.

And I don't give two F's if this gets me banned. Could care less.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
This is it in a nutshell for me. Started on day 1 with the Executive Orders on the Energy Policy and has only continued to go down the drain ever since.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-regulations-cost-americans-10000-per-household-study

And every single bit of it (tanking the economy) has been 100% on purpose.

This is what the focus needs to be when we go to the polls next fall.

caryking
TheStorm said:

This is it in a nutshell for me. Started on day 1 with the Executive Orders on the Energy Policy and has only continued to go down the drain ever since.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-regulations-cost-americans-10000-per-household-study

Conspiracy Theory!!

Joe Biden
Redwolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Conspiracy Theory!!
Truth is a conspiracy? Well maybe their truth..shame on us for talking about the real truth.
Truth backed up with documents, testimony, whistleblowers. Two tier Justice ..and I absolutely believe this is a targeted campaign to destroy middle class . To destroy the economy is the only way. Forced poverty, forced dependence on the government. No more religion, no more middle class, take away gun rights and our way to defend our beliefs.
The emperors clothes people. What they say and what you see are complete opposites.
packofwolves
" I got to page 95, my jaw dropped. That's where the testimony specifies that as early as June 2021, the prosecution team understood that because crimes must be prosecuted in the district where they occur, Attorney General Garland's failure to make U.S. Attorney Weiss a special counsel guaranteed that Hunter Biden would not be prosecuted for his tax crimes. Because every U.S. attorney is in charge of the law enforcement in his district and since 2014 and 2015 had to be charged in the District of Columbia and the later years had to be charged in Los Angeles and U.S. Attorney Weiss is in Delaware. It was clear that without special counsel authority, U.S. Attorney Weiss was not going to be able to charge Hunter Biden's tax crimes."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jaw-dropped-read-irs-whistleblowers-claims-hunter-biden-probe-former-doj-tax-official
packofwolves
Apparently Joe has a burner phone…

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-picks-after-journalist-calls-secret-burner-phone-revealed-hunter-scandal
GuerrillaPack
Rasmussen poll: 49% of Americans agree that the 2020 "election" was fraudulent and rigged.

But wait....Lamestream media swilling libtards told me I was "cRaZy!!" and just a "cOnSpiRacY tHeoRiSt" for questioning that obviously rigged fake "election".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nearly-half-the-country-doesn-t-think-biden-received-81-million-votes-in-2020-election-poll/ar-AA1dceLZ?ocid=windirect&cvid=11d2b1e175214786bb8a3d9ea56b34b5&ei=12#comments

Quote:

Nearly half the country doesn't think Biden received '81 million votes in 2020 election': Poll

June 28, 2023

[...]

According to Rasmussen Reports, 49% of voters agreed with the statement, ""There is no way Joe Biden got 81 million votes in the 2020 election," including 33% who strongly agree. Conversely, 44% of the country disagrees with the statement, including 35% who "strongly disagree." The poll was conducted between June 25-27, 2023, and consisted of "1,051 U.S. likely voters."

Perhaps the most surprising revelation was that those who agreed with the statement included 31% of Democrats and 45% of voters who chose not to identify with any political party, compared to 72% of Republicans. And while it's unsurprising that so many Republicans agreed with the statement, it is that nearly half of all unaffiliated voters and over 30% of Democrat voters did. The results suggest that much of the country feels election results cannot be trusted.

66% of the country is "concerned that the outcome of the 2024 presidential election will be affected by cheating, including 40% who are very concerned."

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/81_million_votes_nearly_half_say_no_way
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
God help us if its only 49%. Geez!
Werewolf
Hope all are ready for some excitement. If you've not seen the move, it's available on Paramount for free.

https://www.netflix.com/ua-en/title/60022974
GuerrillaPack
Surprise surprise...SC strikes down the Biden regime's scheme to forgive student loan debt via fiat.

Well it looks like el Presidente can't act as a blatant dictator just yet, and decide to make the law himself via the stroke of a pen.

I guess we still sort of have a separation of powers, and Congress is supposed to pass the laws.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2023-06-30/biden-supreme-court-student-loans

Quote:

WASHINGTON

The Supreme Court on Friday rejected President Biden's plan to forgive millions of student loans, ruling the nation's chief executive did not have legal authority to waive more than $400 billion owed to the government.

[...]

By a 6-to-3 vote in Biden vs. Nebraska, the court's conservatives said that only Congress could authorize such a large- scale cancellation of government-provided loans, and it had not done so.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
If it fits.....
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/Ct2s5NjtpTG
Werewolf
With ear lobe or without ear lobe.............always dumb as a stick.

Werewolf
We could impeach one of em, try another one for treason and the 3rd one could still run for re-election. Right Stormie?

Videos just hours apart seem to show DIFFERENT Joe Bidens - TheBlaze
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Surprise surprise...SC strikes down the Biden regime's scheme to forgive student loan debt via fiat.

Well it looks like el Presidente can't act as a blatant dictator just yet, and decide to make the law himself via the stroke of a pen.

I guess we still sort of have a separation of powers, and Congress is supposed to pass the laws.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2023-06-30/biden-supreme-court-student-loans

Quote:

WASHINGTON

The Supreme Court on Friday rejected President Biden's plan to forgive millions of student loans, ruling the nation's chief executive did not have legal authority to waive more than $400 billion owed to the government.

[...]

By a 6-to-3 vote in Biden vs. Nebraska, the court's conservatives said that only Congress could authorize such a large- scale cancellation of government-provided loans, and it had not done so.

Good. If democrats can't buy votes with other peoples money, what do they really have to run on?
GuerrillaPack
The blatant hypocrisy of the Left tells you all you need to know...

The communist Leftist elite are going to keep their armed guards, keep their oil-burning private jets, keep eating beef, and not abide by covid rules (because they know covid is a scam).

And so should we. I'm keeping my AR-15, keeping my gas guzzling truck, will keep eating beef, and will also not follow their covid Scamdemic rules.
Werewolf
The Joe Biden ****show seems to have run its course. What next? How do "they" remove him? A heart attack, an assassination by white nationalists, the 25th? While VPOTUS criteria was not clear relative to Kamala, the critieria for POTUS should prevent her from ascending to POTUS. How do "they" put Gavin Newsome into the slot? It will be interesting to watch the drama unfold.
TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

WASHINGTON

[...]

Good. If democrats can't buy votes with other peoples money, what do they really have to run on?
Post of the year for 2023 to date as far as I am concerned.
Werewolf
Werewolf
The real Joe Biden faced down by Clarence Thomas
#earlobe
#larger forehead
#distinct nose

packofwolves
What took so long to stop it?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-likely-violated-first-amendment-covid-19-pandemic-federal-judge-says
BBW12OG
Since all the lefties have seemed to have abandoned the Sleepy Joe thread and refuse to discuss...

Why don't you explain this....

or this one....

or this one.....

or this one......

But... no mean tweets right???

You clowns will be the reason this country is split apart. Own it. Your hatred toward an imperfect POTUS that was ridiculed by the minute by the MSM and your stupidity that buys into still is a shame.

Your stupidity to see your nose in front of your face is on display. No respect for any of you clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe.

Again... you clowns need help.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
They hide ashamed of what they've supported. I cannot blame em'..
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

They hide ashamed of what they've supported. I cannot blame em'..
They've all run back to PP where they are protected by the "powers that be..."

You can't make the crap up that has went on over there.... damn shame....

WPC meetings in NC are laughing like hell... Nothing short of a damn joke of what the boards have come to.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
I haven't read through many of the posts in this thread over the last few weeks, but I assume there has been discussion of the fact that Hunter Biden plead guilty to federal criminal tax charges and a felony gun charge?

And, of course, he gets a sweetheart plea deal where he serves no prison time.

When are the charges going to come for all his criminal/treasonous bribery dealings with foreign governments and shell corporations (with "10% for the Big Guy", etc)?

And now he's bringing cocaine into the White House.

But yet libtards want to send the Organge Man to prison over nothingburgers about his taxes, and trumped up charges of "having some classified documents".

Everything the communist Left is falsely accusing the Organge Man of, their own commie hero scumbag politicians (and their family) are ACTUALLY guilty of -- ie, taking bribes from foreign governments, tax fraud, being a tyrant who violates the Constitution, taking inappropriate showers with your daughter, molesting and sniffing young girls in public, Biden having boxes and boxes of classified documents at his home...and in general being a bunch of degenerate scumbags, such as having a son who is a crack/cocaine snorting wh0remonger who videos himself smoking crack and with prostitutes (and worse).

One of the primary rules of Saul Alinsky for communists is to accuse their opposition of what THEY THEMSELVES are actually doing.

BBW12OG
GuerrillaPack said:

I haven't read through many of the posts in this thread over the last few weeks, but I assume there has been discussion of the fact that Hunter Biden plead guilty to federal criminal tax charges and a felony gun charge?

And, of course, he gets a sweetheart plea deal where he serves no prison time.

When are the charges going to come for all his criminal/treasonous bribery dealings with foreign governments and shell corporations (with "10% for the Big Guy", etc)?

And now he's bringing cocaine into the White House.

But yet libtards want to send the Organge Man to prison over nothingburgers about his taxes, and trumped up charges of "having some classified documents".

Everything the communist Left is falsely accusing the Organge Man of, their own commie hero scumbag politicians (and their family) are ACTUALLY guilty of -- ie, taking bribes from foreign governments, tax fraud, being a tyrant who violates the Constitution, taking inappropriate showers with your daughter, molesting and sniffing young girls in public, Biden having boxes and boxes of classified documents at his home...and in general being a bunch of degenerate scumbags, such as having a son who is a crack/cocaine snorting wh0remonger who videos himself smoking crack and with prostitutes (and worse).

One of the primary rules of Saul Alinsky for communists is to accuse their opposition of what THEY THEMSELVES are actually doing.

Ol' Saul.... wonder who worships at his feet??? Civ??? you care to comment??? You want to debate this one on one??

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100057050

No name calling... No insults....

I'll leave the board forever. You want to clamor all your opinions let's do it.

Cards are on the table. Man up.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
FinsUp
Something about the "cocaine in the White House" story doesn't pass the sniff test
Werewolf
FinsUp said:

Something about the "cocaine in the White House" story doesn't pass the sniff test
I'd guess an intended distraction.
caryking
Werewolf said:

FinsUp said:

I'd guess an intended distraction.
That, I agree with…. It's always a deflection!

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 155 of 307

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.