NC General Assembly sends NCAA a letter

5,776 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by caryking
MayorStoner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

It amazes me that people graduating today don't learn basic economics coming out of school.

Alot of younger folks that I know have and idea of the basic economic principals that make the world work, or even the simple task of building out a budget, balancing a checkbook, or the downsides of outrageous debt.

I havnt wrote a check since 2000
cowboypack02
MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

It amazes me that people graduating today don't learn basic economics coming out of school.

Alot of younger folks that I know have and idea of the basic economic principals that make the world work, or even the simple task of building out a budget, balancing a checkbook, or the downsides of outrageous debt.

Your telling me that you don't track what you have in your bank account?

I do write checks to pay my bills. Have always done that and plan on continuing to.
mdreid
cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

I do write checks to pay my bills. Have always done that and plan on continuing toits
its 2021 dawg and there's this thing called mobile banking and every bank has an app where you can see how much funny money is in your account 24/7
MayorStoner
mdreid said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

I do write checks to pay my bills. Have always done that and plan on continuing toits
its 2021 dawg and there's this thing called mobile banking and every bank has an app where you can see how much funny money is in your account 24/7
I had an old lady in front of me today write a check at the grocery store. Old school lol
cowboypack02
mdreid said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

I use mobile banking and have direct bill pay as well. Still should balance the checkbook to make sure that you have enough money to cover things that are coming out. I also write checks for certain things.

In saying that we have 2 separate checking accounts, 2 savings accounts, 2 different 401k accounts through work, I have an app that i trade crypto through, a CD, a 529 account, and then a personal investment account that i do my own trading through. Its not just a "its 2021 and there's this thing called mobile banking".

cowboypack02
MayorStoner said:

mdreid said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

I had an old lady in front of me today write a check at the grocery store. Old school lol
I'm 38 and still write checks....just not in the grocery store.
FlossyDFlynt
cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

I do write checks to pay my bills. Have always done that and plan on continuing to.
I only write checks when absolutely necessary. My current checkbook has an address on the checks that I havent lived in since 2014
cowboypack02
FlossyDFlynt said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

I only write checks when absolutely necessary. My current checkbook has an address on the checks that I havent lived in since 2014
You should update that....
FlossyDFlynt
cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

You should update that....
Probably....

Ill get to it....eventually
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

I haven't written a check in 25 years... My wife handles all the finances...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Bell Tower Grey
pineknollshoresking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

Well, for most ex-husbands everywhere, the saying goes: "women control over half the money and all the p ussy"
caryking
Bell Tower Grey said:

pineknollshoresking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

cowboypack02 said:

MayorStoner said:

cowboypack02 said:

Well, for most ex-husbands everywhere, the saying goes: "women control over half the money and all the p ussy"
In my case, it's all of everything
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.