The Biden Administration

439,885 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

I get it, but I'm far more concerned with how this incident seemed to be concocted by the FBI rather than how the media reported it.

I don't disagree with that. If true, it's not a far stretch from there to some of the claims about Jan 6. Sadly, we may never know the truth until 50 years from now in a series on the History Channel. Haha
Just n FYI, if you didn't know… So, they have confirmed 12 FBI agents and/or informants were involved in the Whitmer case. The head of the FBI, in that region, was transferred to DC around October/November of 2020. We know FBI agents or informants were on the ground on January 6th.

A lot has been written about this and perhaps the narrative on January 6th should truly be looked into…

See what I mean! That narrative won't fly for some around here, though.

Lol. Some democratic senators were on the grounds that day too. Maybe we should blame them for the people breaking into the capitol. Or…let's not be conspiracy theorists and suggest it…instead let's just keep floating the idea out there like it might just be true
Werewolf
^^^ There was a number of Antifa there........helmets, elbow pads, etc. An Antifa punk actually parked his car near my big 3500 dually long bed crew-cab in garage parking at the subway station on the VA side. I did take the Trump flags I'd flow all way from the Gulf Coast down from the back of the cab for fear of vandalism. When seeing those flags flying as we drove, the support of those we passed on the interstates was intense and inspirational......

On the Supreme Court side (stop the steal side) I witnessed an organized effort but I didn't realize that I was watching a "false flag" event. Nearly 2 million people were there and maybe 2,000-3,000 easily led were out of control. Most of the crowd was made up of 40-70 year olds.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
I think it's clear that some people were wrong in their actions. Some people followed the crowd and went into the building. The questions that's not being asked is who we're all those people?

If you think Antifa, FBI agents and informants weren't there, then you probably need to research more. BTW, what was Ray Epps doing? How many more Ray Epps were in the crowd?

Now, the Horn Man look to be an excellent example of people crossing the line…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
No doubt people got caught up in the moment and followed in. Cunning! We've now seen the Truckers stay out of Mall area for instance and generally stay out in the beltline areas instead.
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

I think it's clear that some people were wrong in their actions. Some people followed the crowd and went into the building. The questions that's not being asked is who we're all those people?

If you think Antifa, FBI agents and informants weren't there, then you probably need to research more. BTW, what was Ray Epps doing? How many more Ray Epps were in the crowd?

That's been mostly my point lately. Some are happy sticking to their narrative of events. If we've seen anything the last few years, it's that the narrative you're given by the media is more times wrong than it is right.

One guy in a Viking hat doesn't tell the whole story. It just tells the story of that guy. We've only really gotten a handful of stories from the media. Mostly ones that promote the Jan 6 narrative. So far, most that have been guilty have been found guilty of trespassing, but none for insurrection.

I hope we get all the answers some day soon. Not just the answers the left are looking for, but the true answers of what happened that day. We'll see!
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

That's been mostly my point lately. Some are happy sticking to their narrative of events. If we've seen anything the last few years, it's that the narrative you're given by the media is more times wrong than it is right.

One guy in a Viking hat doesn't tell the whole story. It just tells the story of that guy. We've only really gotten a handful of stories from the media. Mostly ones that promote the Jan 6 narrative. So far, most that have been guilty have been found guilty of trespassing, but none for insurrection.

I hope we get all the answers some day soon. Not just the answers the left are looking for, but the true answers of what happened that day. We'll see!
Do we just ignore the Proud Boys dude pleading guilty?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

If you read what I said again, each person has their own story. Yes, there were people there that day to do exactly what the entire 30,000+ have all been accused of. Not one person on this board has ever said there wasn't. That doesn't automatically make everybody in DC that day, guilty. Just as it doesn't make all protestors in any events of the last 3 years guilty when a smaller number of people do bad things.

Yes, thousands were there to protest. So far, 2 have plead guilty to intent to disrupt a process. So far, everyone else has gotten trespassing. There was never going to be an insurrection. Not by 2 guys. Plus, if the National Guard had been brought in, as had been suggested 6 times, we probably see a different Jan 6 than what we have.
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

If you read what I said again, each person has their own story. Yes, there were people there that day to do exactly what the entire 30,000+ have all been accused of. Not one person on this board has ever said there wasn't. That doesn't automatically make everybody in DC that day, guilty. Just as it doesn't make all protestors in any events of the last 3 years guilty when a smaller number of people do bad things.

Yes, thousands were there to protest. So far, 2 have plead guilty to intent to disrupt a process. So far, everyone else has gotten trespassing. There was never going to be an insurrection. Not by 2 guys. Plus, if the National Guard had been brought in, as had been suggested 6 times, we probably see a different Jan 6 than what we have.

I can think of another way "we probably see a different Jan. 6" too.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Absolutely! We can all think of a thousand ways that it could've gone differently.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

They could have burned down buildings, looted stores, and assaulted and killed people. And as long as they were members of a communist terrorist group like Antifa or BLM, the Marxist Lamestream media would run cover for them and call it "peaceful protests".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Absolutely! We can all think of a thousand ways that it could've gone differently.
Unfortunately, the conventional narrative is the only thing that some want to talk about. It's Trumps fault 100%! In fact, the Michigan Governor kidnapping and plot to murder her was Trumps fault! Hell, while we are it, Antifa actions in 2020 were Trumps fault!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Unfortunately, the conventional narrative is the only thing that some want to talk about. It's Trumps fault 100%! In fact, the Michigan Governor kidnapping and plot to murder her was Trumps fault! Hell, while we are it, Antifa actions in 2020 were Trumps fault!

Now you're getting it! Lol
Werewolf
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707747/Moment-woke-mob-hunts-female-student-invited-black-Republican-speak.html

Captured institutions who cultivate a captured youth.
PackFansXL
Quote:

A University of Buffalo student said she was 'hunted down' by a woke mob screaming 'no justice, no peace,' after she invited prominent black Republican Lt. Col. Allen West to speak on how he overcame racism.

Therese Purcell, president of the Young Americans for Freedom, a campus club that organized the event, said she and her fellow members only wanted to bring these open dialogues of racism to campus.

But protests erupted after the filled-to-capacity event, leading to an angry mob that chased Purcell, leaving her afraid of what would have happened if she wasn't able to hide from them.

She shared terrifying footage of the incident online, and says it left her fearing for her life, Fox & Friends First reported.

'American values are worth protecting. I don't think they like Colonel West's message that he did experience racism… but he overcame that, and he decided not to be a victim… and that America gave him that equality of opportunity that many other countries don't.'

'I think these people like to see themselves as the victim, and his message fundamentally challenged that,' she continued.
Does CNN report on this kind of behavior?
Werewolf
Democrats cultivate the victimhood narrative and attempt to stay in power that way. America's youth has been captured and we must bring them home to traditional family values.
hokiewolf
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Where's a good President when you need them?

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

You get what you vote for....unfortunately the folks who can least afford this tend to vote for the people who just gave them skyrocketing cost
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Not sure, we haven't had a good one in a while
bgr3
Brandon dropping that gun executive order BS the day before inflation numbers was not an accident...
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Actually, we didn't give a good one a chance! That includes you, hokie…

Joe Biden
caryking
bgr3 said:

Brandon dropping that gun executive order BS the day before inflation numbers was not an accident...
To quote Steve Bannon…

There are no conspiracies, but, there are no coincidences…

Joe Biden
caryking
bgr3 said:

Also, I would like to see a challenge to this. If a ban on ghost guns is so popular, he should be able to get it passed by the peoples representatives in congress.

Most (or actually the meat of it) of his Executive Order is unconstitutional, regardless of what Psaki says…. The president can't make a law, only enforce them faithfully.

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
caryking said:

bgr3 said:

Also, I would like to see a challenge to this. If a ban on ghost guns is so popular, he should be able to get it passed by the peoples representatives in congress.

Most (or actually the meat of it) of his Executive Order is unconstitutional, regardless of what Psaki says…. The president can't make a law, only enforce them faithfully.
This POTUS does neither well.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Actually, we didn't give a good one a chance! That includes you, hokie…
yeah, George HW Bush serving only one term was a travesty
GuerrillaPack
Fraudulently installed fake president Biden set to allow gas to have 15% ethnanol.

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/biden-infuriates-environmentalists-and-oil-refiners-allowing-more-ethanol-gas

This will drive up corn prices, exacerbating the rising costs of food (corn is used to feed many livestock, also).

Ethanol damages combustion engines -- and especially at 15%. This all works towards the commie Left's insane "climage change" agenda. They will accelerate the destruction of gas-powered engines, forcing people to buy electric vehicles. But those EV's will be so astronomically expensive, that only a few will be able to afford them.

This gets to the end goal of their "climate change" agenda -- to enact the overall communist agenda to destroy the middle class and make the "99%" poor, enslaved serfs...who can more easily be ruled over and controlled by the "1%" ruling elites (high level NWO/Illuminati/Communists).

The elite want to eliminate the ability of people to travel and live in the rural areas. In their future, most people won't be able to afford to have a personal vehicle. So they'll be forced into the cities on and public transportation. Their goal is to herd the "99%" into compact cities, as has been done in communist China, where they can lock you down in your high-rise apartment. They don't want independent people living off the land who are able to provide for themselves, grow their own food, etc. Ultimately, as discussed many times, the goal of these Luciferian elite is to "exterminate" over 90% of humanity.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
PackBacker07
While you guys are fixing the nation's problems yelling into your own tinfoil vortex, can you ask Q how we fix rent inflation as well? We're on a scary track there, much worse than paying 8% more for your basement Funyuns.
Y'all means ALL.
FlossyDFlynt
PackBacker07 said:

While you guys are fixing the nation's problems yelling into your own tinfoil vortex, can you ask Q how we fix rent inflation as well? We're on a scary track there, much worse than paying 8% more for your basement Funyuns.
Stop printing money and raise interest rates. But guess what that leads to?
hokiewolf
PackBacker07 said:

Create more inventory, eliminate single family home zoning.
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

So everyone should live in high density housing?
GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07 said:

Q is a psyop to keep Trump supporters holding onto hope against hope for some "miracle" that will fix things. Trump was controlled opposition from the beginning. He was a lifelong Democrat and leftist, who just pretended to be a "conservative". Yet another RINO. Trump oversaw a huge expansion of government and spending, supported gun control, and actually aided (not stopped) illegal immigration.

Inflation (devaluation of the currency) is caused by the creation of new debt and currency. It's caused by the Marxist Democrats and RINO closet socialist Republicans putting this nation $30 trillion dollars in debt. And it's intentional. This is the communist/NWO plan to destroy our economy and currency. And the owners of the Fed (ie, Rothschilds and cabal of ruling international banking elites) then swoop in an confiscate our real assets (houses, land, etc) when the loans are called in, and our nation goes bankrupt. This has been done in many other nations.

Another part of the plan is that the company BlackRock (a front for the NWO/Illuminati/WEF elites), with over $7 trillion in assets managed, is now buying up all the homes in America.

The plan is to make us a nation of renters, who do not own anything. Remember what Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum predicted by 2030?...."you will own nothing and be happy"??

The blame goes to the communists (NWO elites), who's stated goal (from Marx himself in the Communist Manifesto) is to destroy the middle class and abolish private property ownership. It's a system of control, designed to enslave the masses.

Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

Density and land use are two different issues.

You're talking about density, hokie is talking about land use.

ETA: One of the major development challenges nationwide is that vast swaths of cities and suburbs are in zoning classifications that don't allow attached housing types.

Relatedly, Raleigh just began allowing (or more accurately for R-6, allowing again) townhomes to be built in R-4 and R-6 zoning districts. As a result, tens of thousands of acres of land in the greater Raleigh area are now developable with attached housing types without a rezoning. This type of zoning change is a step in the right direction to help correct a grossly undersupplied market.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

PackBacker07 said:

Density and land use are two different issues.

You're talking about density, hokie is talking about land use.

ETA: One of the major development challenges nationwide is that vast swaths of cities and suburbs are in zoning classifications that don't allow attached housing types.

Relatedly, Raleigh just began allowing (or more accurately for R-6, allowing again) townhomes to be built in R-4 and R-6 zoning districts. As a result, tens of thousands of acres of land in the greater Raleigh area are now developable with attached housing types without a rezoning. This type of zoning change is a step in the right direction to help correct a grossly undersupplied market.

OK, but is it still not higher density housing?
Oldsouljer
Which is why Dems go berserk over those "I did that" stickers on gas pumps. It's a regular poke in the eye to Biden voters.
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

Which is why Dems go berserk over those "I did that" stickers on gas pumps. It's a regular poke in the eye to Biden voters.
And it's intentional. Biden has shut down these oil pipelines. Their stated goal is to "abolish fossil fuels".

The Marxist Left wants higher gas prices, because they want to force people off of "fossil" fuels, and force them to buy electric vehicles. The average leftist should be thanking Comrade Biden for doing this, because it's "saving the earth" from global warming that does not exist, and hypothetically preventing the sea level from rising 0.10 of an inch, which was going to "kill us all" they claim. This is the insanity that knowingly they voted for.

Of course, the real goal of the NWO/communist Establishment, as I mentioned above, is to make everything (food, housing, gas) unaffordable (via inflation), such that the masses are impoverished and enslaved.
First Page Last Page
Page 153 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.