The Biden Administration

432,950 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Its not often I am left speechless by the amount of stupidity said in DC, but this might take the cake

But it helps continue the narrative that wealthy and corporations are the bad guys

That's the key word, it's all about the "narrative!"

Amd, to your point she's really good at; but it is much easier when the media is not making it their mission to make you look bad
Steve Videtich
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/02/irs-chief-tells-elizabeth-warren-bank-data-can-help-fight-tax-evasion.html

Now they want the banks to report what you're doing with your money, particularly cash transactions. The wealthy will not pay for these bills, we will!
caryking
This country is really upside down isn't it?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Wasn't it discovered, not long ago, that the FBI was online stirring up the entire scheme to kidnap and kill the Mich governor and that a handful of the Proud Boys got caught up and went along with it? Is it too far off a reach to think that something similar could've been at play on Jan 6?

Haven't seen or read any such thing. Some of what I've read concerning the Arizona recount is people voting from one address and being registered at another address. Same as absentee voting from overseas. Having a address in Arizona but voting from another address.

Of course you haven't. CNN would not have covered it.
I don't watch any of the MSM. I have no time
mdreid
Only place i think this could be inforced would be when you get your yearly inspection they add odometer calculation so that the DMV could ding you for a lot more money when you go to get your new registration sticker.

i hope to god this doesnt get through as i drive almost 40 miles roundtrip to work everyday.

Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Wasn't it discovered, not long ago, that the FBI was online stirring up the entire scheme to kidnap and kill the Mich governor and that a handful of the Proud Boys got caught up and went along with it? Is it too far off a reach to think that something similar could've been at play on Jan 6?

Haven't seen or read any such thing. Some of what I've read concerning the Arizona recount is people voting from one address and being registered at another address. Same as absentee voting from overseas. Having a address in Arizona but voting from another address.

Well hello 4 days later!
hokiewolf
mdreid said:

Only place i think this could be inforced would be when you get your yearly inspection they add odometer calculation so that the DMV could ding you for a lot more money when you go to get your new registration sticker.

i hope to god this doesnt get through as i drive almost 40 miles roundtrip to work everyday.

I'm intrigued, what piece of legislation is this a part of?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
mdreid
hokiewolf said:

mdreid said:

I'm intrigued, what piece of legislation is this a part of?
its apart of his Infrastructure Bill
hokiewolf
Ok, I read that as a pilot program, not an actual enacted tax. I'd be interested to see the difference between the per mile tax vs the elimination of the per gallon gas tax. But then again, I'm not sure if the plan would be to replace the per gallon federal tax or add this on top of it.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
PackFansXL
hokiewolf said:

Ok, I read that as a pilot program, not an actual enacted tax. I'd be interested to see the difference between the per mile tax vs the elimination of the per gallon gas tax. But then again, I'm not sure if the plan would be to replace the per gallon federal tax or add this on top of it.
This type of tax would be most damaging to rural drivers and those living in western states. Things are much more spread out in the west.
packgrad
mdreid said:

That should do wonders for small businesses in the blue collar field. Plumbers, electricians, landscapers, carpenters, painters, etc. Great job Biden! What a disaster he is.
bgr3
PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:

This type of tax would be most damaging to rural drivers and those living in western states. Things are much more spread out in the west.
A feature, not a bug. No Dem donors out in the country, why would they care?

Have to find some money (in theory at least lol) to pay for reinstituting the SALT deduction for blue state millionaires somehow!

BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Well hello 4 days later!

Doesn't fit his narrative. Quickest way to make a lefty disappear is show them irrefutable facts! Plus he's busy polishing his halo!!! LMAO!!!

The **** show unfolding before congress is very telling. Sleepy Joe doesn't have a damn clue what is going on!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Well hello 4 days later!

Doesn't fit his narrative. Quickest way to make a lefty disappear is show them irrefutable facts! Plus he's busy polishing his halo!!! LMAO!!!

The **** show unfolding before congress is very telling. Sleepy Joe doesn't have a damn clue what is going on!!

Still doesn't dispute the the facts that I don't watch cnn, msnbc or Fox or what ever

I work 14 hours a day. Holy ****, is this all you have?
Glasswolf
I have a life! A family, a wedding I'm trying to pay for and several businesses to run plus a 55 hour a week job. What someone posted 4 days ago about my beliefs is nothing on my radar. This message board is like .005% of my daily thoughts. Maybe you should try channeling your energy in other places. What you do or say on the water cooler is not changing the landscape one bit
Glasswolf
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Well hello 4 days later!

What's your point? You have more time to post on a message board than I do?
Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Well hello 4 days later!

Lol! The point is that that remark was from 4 days ago. The discussion has changed since then. But, you still felt the need to respond to it.

Also, the initial remark I made wasn't even toward you, it was about a post that Cary made. But, because you are so busy with life and everything going on, you still found the energy and time to post an uneducated response to an educated one.

Yet you still wonder why people are bothered by your posting history! Go take care of what's important. Please!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Well hello 4 days later!

Lol! The point is that that remark was from 4 days ago. The discussion has changed since then. But, you still felt the need to respond to it.

Also, the initial remark I made wasn't even toward you, it was about a post that Cary made. But, because you are so busy with life and everything going on, you still found the energy and time to post an uneducated response to an educated one.

Yet you still wonder why people are bothered by your posting history! Go take care of what's important. Please!

Salty Steve! I like it…

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Well hello 4 days later!

Whatever Steve. Until another Steve complains about my post you carry on. Keep kicking field goals in your mind and I will keep throwing change ups in mine
Glasswolf
My point is this. What good does it do to express your thoughts in a message board that may reach 2000 people. Get out and get people registered to vote. I don't care what party they get registered to. Be the change instead of complaining about change
Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Well hello 4 days later!

Whatever Steve. Until another Steve complains about my post you carry on. Keep kicking field goals in your mind and I will keep throwing change ups in mine

The equivalent of:

Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

My point is this. What good does it do to express your thoughts in a message board that may reach 2000 people. Get out and get people registered to vote. I don't care what party they get registered to. Be the change instead of complaining about change

Agree 100%!!! But we also have to be educated about what we discuss. Our country is more important than worrying about safe space feelings. People need to vote, but we can't vote blindly because, "well that guy is a meanie!"

You get what you pay for!
packgrad
TheStorm
Instantly coming unhinged... as expected.

Over a post that said "4 days later".

Pathetic.
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

I have a life! A family, a wedding I'm trying to pay for and several businesses to run plus a 55 hour a week job. What someone posted 4 days ago about my beliefs is nothing on my radar. This message board is like .005% of my daily thoughts. Maybe you should try channeling your energy in other places. What you do or say on the water cooler is not changing the landscape one bit

You left out all the other message boards you moderate and all the people's lives you have made a positive impact on via…. Wait for it…. A MESSAGE BOARD…

I hope you don't injure your shoulder patting yourself on the back there big guy!!! Save some of that energy for halo polishing!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packwest
mdreid said:

I preface this by saying I'm against raising taxes.

Something -- and I don't know what -- needs to be done to better fund infrastructure. There is no reason that we have to spend months fighting over a grand compromise to fix our freaking roads and bridges.

Mileage tax has tons of issues. Enforcement, reasonable collection, etc. Only way this works, at all, is if you drop the gas tax, too.

Infrastructure funding is broken as a result of fuel efficiency. Congress was short-sighted when they started imposing these new efficiency standards and NOT addressing this in the 80s/90s.

By virtue of population growth, you have more cars on the road and you need more/wider roads. However, we're buying fewer gallons per capita. So funding infrastructure and road improvements via a per-gallon gas tax was going to lead here.

In 1999, the US consumed 131,800,000,000 gallons of gas. That equated to 472 gallons per person, per year.

In 2019, the US consumed 146,290,000,000 gallons of gas. That equated to 445 gallons per person, per year.

We've added 50,000,000 people since that time and 56,000,000 new cars. Yet we're generating less revenue via gas tax to support the roads and bridges that they need to use. Gas tax remains flat at 18.3 (or 18.4 if you count an additional fee that's not a tax) cents per gallon and hasn't increased in two decades. We're not even considering inflation, either.

Idk if mileage taxes are the issue, but ad hoc infrastructure bills that occur every so often can't be a sustainable answer.
BBW12OG
With this tax companies will be passing along the costs to the consumers….

You Sleepy Joe voters that got your "feewlings" hurt look about as bright as a door stop these days.

My apologies to door stops….
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packwest
BBW12OG said:

You Sleepy Joe voters that got your "feewlings" hurt look about as bright as a door stop these days.

Not a sleepy Joe voter. Just pointing out a general issue with the concept of using a gas tax to fund infrastructure. I don't know what the answer is -- but how are we going to fund roads one day when 50% of the US fleet is electric?

More debt spending? More borrowing? More omnibus bills containing **** pork spending for specific districts.

TheStorm
packwest said:

BBW12OG said:

Not a sleepy Joe voter. Just pointing out a general issue with the concept of using a gas tax to fund infrastructure. I don't know what the answer is -- but how are we going to fund roads one day when 50% of the US fleet is electric?

More debt spending? More borrowing? More omnibus bills containing **** pork spending for specific districts.

He wasn't talking to you. He is talking to the Leftys.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

Glasswolf said:

You left out all the other message boards you moderate and all the people's lives you have made a positive impact on via…. Wait for it…. A MESSAGE BOARD…

I hope you don't injure your shoulder patting yourself on the back there big guy!!! Save some of that energy for halo polishing!!!

At least I'm trying to help people threatening to blow their brains out What have you done today big fella?
TheStorm
LOL.
Glasswolf
And some of you have the balls to make fun of me because I volunteer for suicidal hotlines and help people with drug and alcohol problems?
caryking
packwest said:

BBW12OG said:

Would it be nice to look at the 28T in debt we have and see the results? Roads, bridges, and ??

Joe Biden
caryking
Glasswolf said:

And some of you have the balls to make fun of me because I volunteer for suicidal hotlines and help people with drug and alcohol problems?

Glass, I think the help you give to people with those issues is extremely admirable! Thank You for your service!

I think we all need to understand that a persons actions, of service, is different than their politics! I'm hoping all of us take action in some type of service for people in need.

That being said, as a Christian, we are called to serve others. That service is our own doings (me) and not via a government program. My opinion!

Joe Biden
Ripper
Glasswolf said:

You can do both.
First Page Last Page
Page 80 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.