The Biden Administration

433,412 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Wasn't it discovered, not long ago, that the FBI was online stirring up the entire scheme to kidnap and kill the Mich governor and that a handful of the Proud Boys got caught up and went along with it? Is it too far off a reach to think that something similar could've been at play on Jan 6?

Yes! Of the 18 people involved with the Michigan Governor plot, 12 were FBI informants and maybe a few FBI agents! The head of the FBI in the district where the Michigan Governor debacle happened, well… get this…. where do you think he was transferred? Washington DC!

Some are saying that the DC Jan 6th debacle wasn't an intelligence failure; rather an intelligence operational failure!!!

YOU DON'T SAY!!!
caryking
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Wasn't it discovered, not long ago, that the FBI was online stirring up the entire scheme to kidnap and kill the Mich governor and that a handful of the Proud Boys got caught up and went along with it? Is it too far off a reach to think that something similar could've been at play on Jan 6?

Haven't seen or read any such thing. Some of what I've read concerning the Arizona recount is people voting from one address and being registered at another address. Same as absentee voting from overseas. Having a address in Arizona but voting from another address.

Glass, just go read the report! It clearly states what I am saying. Furthermore, I used just one example of the irregularities. They have over 50K irregularities!! Just remember, this is only Maricopa County. Arizona has several more big counties!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Yes! Of the 18 people involved with the Michigan Governor plot, 12 were FBI informants and maybe a few FBI agents! The head of the FBI in the district where the Michigan Governor debacle happened, well… get this…. where do you think he was transferred? Washington DC!

Some are saying that the DC Jan 6th debacle wasn't an intelligence failure; rather an intelligence operational failure!!!

YOU DON'T SAY!!!

You can't make this stuff up! Now, The NY Times is reporting this. Remember, media outlets, like them, are going to release partial truths so they can get out in front of this!

BTW, I posted reports about this several months ago. This is old news as far as I am concerned; however, with The NY Times finally coming to the table, albeit with 1/4th of the story, it was worth mentioning again!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

YOU DON'T SAY!!!

You can't make this stuff up! Now, The NY Times is reporting this. Remember, media outlets, like them, are going to release partial truths so they can get out in front of this!

BTW, I posted reports about this several months ago. This is old news as far as I am concerned; however, with The NY Times finally coming to the table, albeit with 1/4th of the story, it was worth mentioning again!

That's my point. People post that because they didn't hear it or read it, it just can't be true.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Haven't seen or read any such thing. Some of what I've read concerning the Arizona recount is people voting from one address and being registered at another address. Same as absentee voting from overseas. Having a address in Arizona but voting from another address.

Glass, just go read the report! It clearly states what I am saying. Furthermore, I used just one example of the irregularities. They have over 50K irregularities!! Just remember, this is only Maricopa County. Arizona has several more big counties!
I read that report. To me, it shows that Maricopa County is guilty of poor record keeping. That doesn't mean in my opinion that there was this concerted effort to steal an election. This is just my opinion as I still haven't seen evidence of anything other than lazy record keeping. An irregularity of a ballot doesn't necessarily mean that the vote is nefarious
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

I read that report. To me, it shows that Maricopa County is guilty of poor record keeping. That doesn't mean in my opinion that there was this concerted effort to steal an election. This is just my opinion as I still haven't seen evidence of anything other than lazy record keeping. An irregularity of a ballot doesn't necessarily mean that the vote is nefarious

I can accept that! Even if nothing nefarious happened; the count was off. My example, from the report, shows a minimum of 16K votes that shouldn't be part of the count.

You may disagree with that; however, if your vote was counted twice, do you think they both should count?

BTW, I haven't said anything was nefarious in the last two pages. I have said irregularities, just like you!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

I can accept that! Even if nothing nefarious happened; the count was off. My example, from the report, shows a minimum of 16K votes that shouldn't be part of the count.

You may disagree with that; however, if your vote was counted twice, do you think they both should count?

BTW, I haven't said anything was nefarious in the last two pages. I have said irregularities, just like you!
I guess I'm confused because I thought you've stated that the election was stolen. For it to be stolen, there has to be a coordinated effort to steal an election. I thought you said the proof would come from this recount. To me, that isn't the case.

I do think what this has showed is that these larger counties/districts in various states need to do a better job of record keeping. If everyone wants an absolute result from elections that is unimpeachable, then that has to be done.

So until then. The fringes (I'm not including you here) are going to drive the narrative that elections can't be trusted (democrats in 2016 and republicans in 2020). By in large they can be trusted, and I trust the results. I do this because I understand that elections are run by people and not robots
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

I guess I'm confused because I thought you've stated that the election was stolen. For it to be stolen, there has to be a coordinated effort to steal an election. I thought you said the proof would come from this recount. To me, that isn't the case.

I do think what this has showed is that these larger counties/districts in various states need to do a better job of record keeping. If everyone wants an absolute result from elections that is unimpeachable, then that has to be done.

So until then. The fringes (I'm not including you here) are going to drive the narrative that elections can't be trusted (democrats in 2016 and republicans in 2020). By in large they can be trusted, and I trust the results. I do this because I understand that elections are run by people and not robots

I guess I don't understand why the Senate is turning the report over to the AG…. They must think something, right?

Nonetheless, you can't certify an election with this many issues! Don't get off the real subject!

Signal, not noise, please…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

Things just stink!!

Lol, yeah Cary is moving those goal posts now. And I'm not referring to the ones Coach was hoping our fans could carry down Hillsborough.
BBW12OG
No….. he didn't… you are just a little bit of a … how do I say it… full of your own self.

Good luck with it.

You lefties always think you have the upper hand… you don't.

You and Civ…. Well…. Keep it coming…. I laugh…

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

No….. he didn't… you are just a little bit of a … how do I say it… full of your own self.

Good luck with it.

BBW, I'm thinking your response is to Chem. Didn't read his diatribe...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Can't wait to see the fact trackers address this one

FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

caryking
hokiewolf said:

We have 1 trillion that's not funded right now per year!! These people think we are so stupid. If you take in 4 trillion and you spend 5 trillion, well, you didn't pay for 1 trillion.

These idiots need to cut the spending before we ever talk about new crap!! These idiots sit on both sides of the isle!!!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

I'd like to think it is so outlandish, that even the most ardent Biden-supporting media type would have to call him on it.
But its always easier when you can promise some folks $$ and hit on wealthy people and corporations at the same time. Divided we stand, or whatever it is this guy promotes.
IseWolf22
hokiewolf said:

"Dynamic scoring" and wildly optimistic growth projections to cover up costs. A Washington classic
caryking
Remember...

We have 28 Trillion in debt, right NOW!!! Just ask a simple question: what exactly do we have to show for that much debt???

And now, these idiots, want to add more debt? They will say, as per the Twitter post above, we have it paid for. Really? We have 28 Trillion in debt that needs to be paid for, along with 1 Trillion in deficit spending, this year, and many years to come...

These people think you are two dumb to realize the truth! Call your representatives and tell them NO!! Show me your plan! They will not show the plan because they know you will say NO!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Good luck with it.

LOL, good, then you probably don't want to read this quote from you from just a couple of months ago in one of your typical sanctimonious lectures about your news sources being superior to other news sources (the quote is yours, bolding is mine, just for effect. And the "he" is Donald Trump):

BTW, he won the election by a landslide. History will prove that statement to be correct!

So which is it?
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Good luck with it.

LOL, good, then you probably don't want to read this quote from you from just a couple of months ago in one of your typical sanctimonious lectures about your news sources being superior to other news sources (the quote is yours, bolding is mine, just for effect. And the "he" is Donald Trump):

BTW, he won the election by a landslide. History will prove that statement to be correct!

So which is it?

Your boner for Cary is showing. Thread is about Biden. Start your own thread if you want to dig up months old posts to satisfy your erection.
caryking

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

So which is it?

Your boner for Cary is showing. Thread is about Biden. Start your own thread if you want to dig up months old posts to satisfy your erection.
That has to be one of the funniest post in a long time!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Good luck with it.

So which is it?

LOL, so a post about the sitting president not actually being elected in a thread about that very president...is not germane? And doing so as a response to an ongoing discussion about that topic -- I didn't see you whining about that thread?

Your selective picking on my post instead of the others makes me wonder who has the boner for whom, angry guy?
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Good luck with it.

So which is it?

LOL, so a post about the sitting president not actually being elected in a thread about that very president...is not germane? And doing so as a response to an ongoing discussion about that topic -- I didn't see you whining about that thread?

Your selective picking on my post instead of the others makes me wonder who has the boner for whom, angry guy?

Good "You are!" message board guy. I know this place is your life.
caryking
Chem, again, I don't read your post anymore; however, I know this is in response to Packgrad. Son, do yourself a favor and stop! Just STOP!!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Good luck with it.

So which is it?

Good "You are!" message board guy. I know this place is your life.
Makes me wonder if you understand the story about the pot calling the kettle black.
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

They can say whatever they want about taxing the rich and corporations, because it never happens. They will just hide the money or move it somewhere that can't be taxed and yet again, Joe Public is left with the bill.

Where does Biden think the corporations got many of those tax breaks? Oh wait, aren't many of them incorporated in Delaware... and isn't that where Biden represents?
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

They can say whatever they want about taxing the rich and corporations, because it never happens. They will just hide the money or move it somewhere that can't be taxed and yet again, Joe Public is left with the bill.

Where does Biden think the corporations got many of those tax breaks? Oh wait, aren't many of them incorporated in Delaware... and isn't that where Biden represents?
The entire tax system is full of tax breaks. The system doesn't just give breaks for corporation. I know I took advantage of the child tax credit. Who else has?

Here is my solution for the tax code:

• Corporations do not pay income taxes, so, go ahead and exempt them 100%
  • Flat tax consumption of retail sales (no exemptions)
  • No taxing on income
  • No taxing on inheritance
  • No taxing an anything that can be assumed as income!

Now, what we will see is a balance of people spending vs the amount the Federal Government can spend. So, I would put a balanced budget amendment to the constitution. If we did this, then any politician running or in office would have to justify to all Americans when they want to raise the consumption tax, because it will affect everyone, not just the"Tax the Rich" crowd!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Not that he gives a damn, but I'm calling my reps office just to say, you can't even rescue social security (whose red alarm lights are increasing) and now you want to fund new stuff? I've paid into the SS all my life and now they're discussing cutting benefits as a solution!!
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

The entire tax system is full of tax breaks. The system doesn't just give breaks for corporation. I know I took advantage of the child tax credit. Who else has?

Here is my solution for the tax code:

• Corporations do not pay income taxes, so, go ahead and exempt them 100%
  • Flat tax consumption of retail sales (no exemptions)
  • No taxing on income
  • No taxing on inheritance
  • No taxing an anything that can be assumed as income!

Now, what we will see is a balance of people spending vs the amount the Federal Government can spend. So, I would put a balanced budget amendment to the constitution. If we did this, then any politician running or in office would have to justify to all Americans when they want to raise the consumption tax, because it will affect everyone, not just the"Tax the Rich" crowd!

I wasn't saying that I was mad about the rich not paying their taxes. I was just saying that it's the reality of the situation.
FlossyDFlynt
Its not often I am left speechless by the amount of stupidity said in DC, but this might take the cake

Steve Videtich
FlossyDFlynt said:

Its not often I am left speechless by the amount of stupidity said in DC, but this might take the cake

Hasn't that pretty much been her job since she's been there? Her BS game is worthy of Hall of Fame discussion! Yet nobody in the media will call her or on it. Hilarious a
hokiewolf
I think it's "unfair and absurd" for them to believe that all this spending is going to be paid by the wealthy and corporations.

But that's what these MARXIST/COMMUNISTS believe is the case. Soak the rich! All the while they pay back their cronies and political connections.

I hope all of you that voted for Sleepy Joe are happy that instead of the bad orange man tweeting mean things, you get lies upon lies promoted by the "fair and balanced" media.

You time is coming in 2022. The Ice Cream Queen will be Speaker no more, No more tie breakers in the Senate from Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris! You will rue the day of this one party rule!

You liberals deserve what you get, and I hope it's miserable existence!

IseWolf22
FlossyDFlynt said:

The entire debate about corporate taxes is asinine. The corporate tax should be zero. Tax capital gains and dividends. Boom, you're already taxing corporate profits. The corporate tax itself just pushes companies over seas and raises prices domestically.
Packchem91
FlossyDFlynt said:

But it helps continue the narrative that wealthy and corporations are the bad guys
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

But it helps continue the narrative that wealthy and corporations are the bad guys

That's the key word, it's all about the "narrative!"
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.