The Biden Administration

433,855 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

mdreid said:

whats odd is they exempted the USPS, its like they know **** is about to hit the fan with this decree...
The Postal Service Union gives lots of money to the Democrats.
This. Biden has exempted the Postal Service from everything because they give him money.....

The federal government gets my tax dollars.....can i get exempted from everything too?
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I really hope they do shut down. Best thing that can happen is no new bills passing. Definitely NO to the new 3.5 trillion bill. The next election can't get here soon enough. And it's not because I think anything good will happen. I really hope we get iron clad gridlock again soon.
Gridlock has been the best outcome I could hope for for pretty much all of my adult life. We should have had it now if Republicans didn't bomb the Senate races in GA
Yep, it's a sad but true statement -- we need the gridlock. It's part of the checks and balances. And, particularly in the house, both parties have moved so far to the extremes, that gridlock is a welcome outcome.

Chem, I would be curious to see your list of extremes on the Right.
Far right or just far crazy enough that its sad they are helping make decisions on our behalf?
Jim Jordan, Madison Cawthorn, the racist from GA - Green, Boebert, Gaetz.
I think those folks are every bit as dangerous as AOC and her crazy cohorts. I take that back...probably not as dangerous, because the media is pretty much aligned agaisnt them, as opposed to treating them as saints as they do with the Squad.
PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I really hope they do shut down. Best thing that can happen is no new bills passing. Definitely NO to the new 3.5 trillion bill. The next election can't get here soon enough. And it's not because I think anything good will happen. I really hope we get iron clad gridlock again soon.
Gridlock has been the best outcome I could hope for for pretty much all of my adult life. We should have had it now if Republicans didn't bomb the Senate races in GA
Yep, it's a sad but true statement -- we need the gridlock. It's part of the checks and balances. And, particularly in the house, both parties have moved so far to the extremes, that gridlock is a welcome outcome.

Far right or just far crazy enough that its sad they are helping make decisions on our behalf?
I think those folks are every bit as dangerous as AOC and her crazy cohorts. I take that back...probably not as dangerous, because the media is pretty much aligned against them, as opposed to treating them as saints as they do with the Squad.
I thought you meant specific party policies not individual Representatives. I suppose all parties have some percentage of loons. I don't attempt to keep a pulse on all of them, but my guess would be the loon percentage is significantly higher on the Progressive side of the ledger. For example, mainstream Progressives are pushing CRT, an extremely controversial and highly divisive approach to educating our children. They are flying the "lavender" flag in prominent places. They are proclaiming our nation systemically racist from its origin. They are surgically altering children to change gender. They are freeing criminals all over our nation and ignoring lawbreakers. I could go on and on, but I have better things to do and I don't want to get upset trying to document all the turds in the punch bowl. Perhaps I am biased, but I think most of that stuff is CRAZY!
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I think those folks are every bit as dangerous as AOC and her crazy cohorts. I take that back...probably not as dangerous, because the media is pretty much aligned against them, as opposed to treating them as saints as they do with the Squad.
I thought you meant specific party policies not individual Representatives. I suppose all parties have some percentage of loons. I don't attempt to keep a pulse on all of them, but my guess would be the loon percentage is significantly higher on the Progressive side of the ledger. For example, mainstream Progressives are pushing CRT, an extremely controversial and highly divisive approach to educating our children. They are flying the "lavender" flag in prominent places. They are proclaiming our nation systemically racist from its origin. They are surgically altering children to change gender. They are freeing criminals all over our nation and ignoring lawbreakers. I could go on and on, but I have better things to do and I don't want to get upset trying to document all the turds in the punch bowl. Perhaps I am biased, but I think most of that stuff is CRAZY!

I fully agree with you, the % on left is higher, and I would also agree, more dangerous. But feels like both sides are moving further to edge (though only one is continually bashed for it).
Packchem91
caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

He doesn't know. More diatribe coming out of him...

Aren't you busy watching videos and chasing headlines about vote counts in Maricopa?

PackFansXL
I would like some examples of right movement policy shifts if you don't mind. Most everything I'm seeing is intended to resist the persistent movement to the left in this political game of tug-of-war.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Aren't you busy watching videos and chasing headlines about vote counts in Maricopa?

Even if I am, I'm far more educated than you. As usual, your diatribe exhibits the ignorance you bring to this forum... do yourself a favor, just stop posting!
IseWolf22
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol this OSHA rule is 100% unconstitutional. It's also impeachable
Hokie, I agree it's unconstitutional; however, help me understand how it's impeachable... BTW, I'll probably agree with you.
Maybe it isn't, but Biden is basically voiding employment contracts with this measure

It's absolutely unconstitutional and I expect a court to block it very quickly with ultimately SCOTUS ruling against it.
I'm not seeing how it's impeachable though
FlossyDFlynt
IseWolf22 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I agree it's unconstitutional; however, help me understand how it's impeachable... BTW, I'll probably agree with you.
Maybe it isn't, but Biden is basically voiding employment contracts with this measure

It's absolutely unconstitutional and I expect a court to block it very quickly with ultimately SCOTUS ruling against it.
My only argument for impeachment (which is flimsy at best) is that this is the second time in a few months he has completely ignored Congress and used executive power to try to enact unconstitutional governance, which goes directly against the oath of office. I dont think he will (or should) be impeached for it, but man, if the shoe was on the other foot and Trump tried to pull this, the media would be screaming from the mountaintop.
cowboypack02
FlossyDFlynt said:

IseWolf22 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

My only argument for impeachment (which is flimsy at best) is that this is the second time in a few months he has completely ignored Congress and used executive power to try to enact unconstitutional governance, which goes directly against the oath of office. I dont think he will (or should) be impeached for it, but man, if the shoe was on the other foot and Trump tried to pull this, the media would be screaming from the mountaintop.
I think if the shoe was on the other foot Congress would of already impeached Trump again.

We already have two examples of where democrats have done things while in office over the last year that are comparable to what Trump was impeached for both times and all we get is crickets.

The first time was Biden's phone call to the president of Afghanistan offering the president things in return for lying about the Taliban. Trump was impeached for a phone call

The second time was Trump being impeached over what happened at the beginning of the year in DC. Democrat politicians cheered on the rioting and burning down of cities last year. Democrats cheered occupation of federal facilities like courthouses. Trump didn't do any of that, but he was impeached for it. The other part of what democrat politicians and media both went after republicans and really anyone else that disagreed with them was people not just accepting the 2020 election. Republicans aren't allowed to be on Pelosi's pet committee (Liz Cheney and Kinzinger aren't republicans) investigating every breath that Trump took for his entire election because they may not believe that the election was valid, but at the same time you had Jamie Raskin leading the impeachment charge all while he rejected the electoral vote certification for Trump in 2016.

Is it too much to ask to not have a two tiered justice system?

In saying that I am very disappointed that republicans haven't pushed as a whole to have Biden removed from office.
cowboypack02
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I think those folks are every bit as dangerous as AOC and her crazy cohorts. I take that back...probably not as dangerous, because the media is pretty much aligned agaisnt them, as opposed to treating them as saints as they do with the Squad.
You want to clue me in on why Jim Jordan, Madison Cawthorn, or Matt Gaetz are crazy, because I haven't seen it

DrummerboyWolf
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

You want to clue me in on why Jim Jordan, Madison Cawthorn, or Matt Gaetz are crazy, because I haven't seen it

They believe in the Constitution and Freedom.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
packgrad
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Remember, he's a Republican. But he compares Jim Jordan to AOC. Utter nonsense.
BBW12OG
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

He slipped up and let his true colors come out.. He's one of the "WE" that Sleepy Joe was screaming about last when he was threatening over 100 million Americans.

Bring it. Pretty damn sure that little diatribe that Sleepy Joe spewed yesterday really showed where America is today.

It's a MARXIST/COMMUNIST regime doing all they can to put this country under single party rule. They will continue to do this until the push back is exactly what they want. Violence.

Just like their Brown Shirts/BLM did prior to the 2020 election. Did the cops all of a sudden become saints? Are blacks no longer being oppressed? Why are there no riots? Did everyone get enough fresh kicks, flat screens, T mobile phones in 2020 and no longer need them? It was all part of the plan.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Even at that... if you really study what Green is doing in the house, I'll bet everyone here would applaud her. You guys really need to study the truth; not the "so-called" truth espoused by the media.

She is making congress follow the rules it put in place. Nothing wrong with that... EX: She is single handed making all votes, on the floor, be recorded. More than half the time, votes do not get recorded, as they are voiced. Every single congressman should be on record for their vote!!!
packgrad

cowboypack02
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Even at that... if you really study what Green is doing in the house, I'll bet everyone here would applaud her. You guys really need to study the truth; not the "so-called" truth espoused by the media.

She is making congress follow the rules it put in place. Nothing wrong with that... EX: She is single handed making all votes, on the floor, be recorded. More than half the time, votes do not get recorded, as they are voiced. Every single congressman should be on record for their vote!!!
This is a great thing.

I also firmly believe that there shouldn't be any omnibus bills.

I also think that there shouldn't be an overarching budget bill either. Each person in the government should have to raise their hand and vote for every single line item in there. You wanna give away 3 million bucks to Fauci to let him send it on to China to fund gain of access for the coronavirus....your name as someone who has been elected to serve the people they represent should have their name on it.
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

I love Sowell.

I'm reading "A Man of Letters" right now.

Packchem91
cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

So first....while I support voting IDs, any person in a leadership position who is still publicly advocating that the elections were stolen is dangerous. Leave that to the loonies, like the guy on this board who keeps promising great news in AZ.

Cawthorn's predicts bloodshed will follow the "stolen elections". I mean....come on, how can anyone think that is reasonable? He calls the people who have been arrested for breaking into the Capitol building "political prisoners".
About the "door-to-door" idea of vaccinating, Cawthorn suggested it could lead to seizing guns and bibles, lol.

Sorry....thats dangerous.

Gaetz teamed up with Greene to try to visit some of the imprisoned rioters from Jan 6. Imagine that. What would you say if AOC visited the criminal who broke into your house and sent your wife and daughter into hiding, just because that person had similar views to her? "well sure, thats no problem, she's just doing her job?"

Greene compared coronavirus preventative measures to Nazi actions....

And crazy thing is --- these guys are making tons of $$$ donations based on these wholly divisive comments.

So while they may not have driven much actual legislation yet, they are certainly going to be having a bigger voice in it. You can be ok with people with those thoughts having that influence....I think its every bit as sad and scary as the AOC's of the world.

Look....these guys want to fight about the legality or government over-reach of Biden's plan --- good on them. But that shouldn't mean they get a pass on these more controversial, dangerous views.

One other -- imagine if Cooper threated school districts with fines / $$ withheld if they did not pass a mask mandate. I'm guessing many of you'd be ready to run him out....instead he's left it to the locals, as he should. But is there a similar outcry when DeSantis does the same? Is that not government overreach (almost entirely to make a political point at the national level)
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Even if I am, I'm far more educated than you. As usual, your diatribe exhibits the ignorance you bring to this forum... do yourself a favor, just stop posting!
LOL, an educated conspiracy theorist!! Congratulations.
#look,anotherguywithcompletelackofselfawareness.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Chem, GO POUND SAND!!!
packgrad
Nm
caryking
Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

So first....while I support voting IDs, any person in a leadership position who is still publicly advocating that the elections were stolen is dangerous. Leave that to the loonies, like the guy on this board who keeps promising great news in AZ.

Cawthorn's predicts bloodshed will follow the "stolen elections". I mean....come on, how can anyone think that is reasonable? He calls the people who have been arrested for breaking into the Capitol building "political prisoners".
About the "door-to-door" idea of vaccinating, Cawthorn suggested it could lead to seizing guns and bibles, lol.

Gaetz teamed up with Greene to try to visit some of the imprisoned rioters from Jan 6. Imagine that. What would you say if AOC visited the criminal who broke into your house and sent your wife and daughter into hiding, just because that person had similar views to her? "well sure, thats no problem, she's just doing her job?"

And crazy thing is --- these guys are making tons of $$$ donations based on these wholly divisive comments.

So while they may not have driven much actual legislation yet, they are certainly going to be having a bigger voice in it. You can be ok with people with those thoughts having that influence....I think its every bit as sad and scary as the AOC's of the world.

Look....these guys want to fight about the legality or government over-reach of Biden's plan --- good on them. But that shouldn't mean they get a pass on these more controversial, dangerous views.

One other -- imagine if Cooper threated school districts with fines / $$ withheld if they did not pass a mask mandate. I'm guessing many of you'd be ready to run him out....instead he's left it to the locals, as he should. But is there a similar outcry when DeSantis does the same? Is that not government overreach (almost entirely to make a political point at the national level)
Again, THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE HACK!!!! GO POUND SAND!!!

Chem, you are a left winged activist!!!!
Oldsouljer
Well done, There's simply no arguing with your factoids.
packgrad
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

Words matter....and when you leaders say really dumb things, it can cause people to react badly. There are many people in this country who are unvaccinated not because they've done research to determine what is best for them, but because Trump (or other elected official) told them not to trust the government....OR they think they were told that....you know, completely ignoring that almost every doctor imaginable has also suggested we should be vaccinated.

Or because a pastor (clearly another type of leader) who thinks God is speaking to him directly, has suggested that if its their time, its their time, or that we are being tested due to sin, blah blah blah....and some folks are following that right to the hospital room.

We can disagree on the danger of those comments coming from our national leaders....clearly, I think its bad.

PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Packchem91 said:

The only thing you've mentioned that concerns a policy is the ruling that schools can't mandate masks in Florida. If you're going to have a rule, you have to give it some teeth; so, fines and $$ are good for enforcement. While I agree this could be viewed as a political gesture, at least he is leaving the choice to mask or not up to each individual. That is better than having some school board forcing everyone to mask. I thought Libertarians were for choices and freedom as are Republicans, usually. That doesn't move the tug-of-war flag right of center IMHO. Again, I don't see any policy measures from the Right that warrant claims of extremism. I am sure the talking heads on CNN would have us believe otherwise, but I don't give them the opportunity. Perhaps we should avoid the networks that twist the truth and spread hateful misinformation. Just a thought.
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Words matter....and when you leaders say really dumb things, it can cause people to react badly. There are many people in this country who are unvaccinated not because they've done research to determine what is best for them, but because Trump (or other elected official) told them not to trust the government....OR they think they were told that....you know, completely ignoring that almost every doctor imaginable has also suggested we should be vaccinated.

Or because a pastor (clearly another type of leader) who thinks God is speaking to him directly, has suggested that if its their time, its their time, or that we are being tested due to sin, blah blah blah....and some folks are following that right to the hospital room.

We can disagree on the danger of those comments coming from our national leaders....clearly, I think its bad.

Trump is the one that touted getting a vaccine developed from the very start. You must only selectively pay attention.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Chem, GO POUND SAND!!
Awwww....does somebody need a hug? You used all caps....that means you're really serious. But still a conspiracy theorist.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Trump is the one that touted getting a vaccine developed from the very start. You must only selectively pay attention.
Thats why i added the comment that they "think" they were told that. I think there are a lot of people so enamored with Trump's anti-government views, that they aren't even aware he got vaccinated. They only heard his poo-pooing of Covid, of masking, of "not being afraid", etc.
Saw some article written recently where a reporter went to rural MO in some county where the rates were spiked.....and the guy who refuses to get vaccinated said he wanted to be like Trump, lol. That he'd use the meds Trump advocated, not vaccines.
I think there are a lot more people like that that we'd like to think.
PackFansXL
It might help if the CNN's of the world stopped trying to destroy Trump and simply had an interview or showed his interview with someone else where he encouraged everyone to get vaccinated. Let's get the correct message out and drop the politics as it relates to COVID.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

It might help if the CNN's of the world stopped trying to destroy Trump and simply had an interview or showed his interview with someone else where he encouraged everyone to get vaccinated. Let's get the correct message out and drop the politics as it relates to COVID.
In this case, the interviewer did just that. She showed evidence to this man that Trump supported vaccines. But the guy had formed his own opinion that Trump had to be against it -- and I think its fair to assume driven in great part by Trumps general commentary about all things Covid.
So you don't think there are thousands -- maybe 100s of thousands of Trump supporters out there who think they are supporting his fight by not taking the vaccine? I think there are.....heck, I know some.

Maybe when he guest hosts on the boxing match upcoming, he can use that forum to press hard for folks to get vaccinated too?

You suggest drop the politics -- completely fair -- would also be nice if our leaders -- from early on -- would not have misled the American people about how big this was. But we know they did.
caryking
If some of the people, on here, had any sense, they would know how this all started, regarding COVID

• COVID hit the US with vengeance
  • Trump, and his team, created a plan of action to deal with the virus
  • Trump stopped travel, from China, into the US, against the alternative recommendation of Fauci
  • The plan, initially, included: a vaccine as quick as it could be done; and therapeutics as fast as they could be found
  • The vaccine, initially was to go for people with high risk only
  • Therapeutics and preventative for everyone else

Trump was being the person he is by telling everyone to "NOT" panic. We will get through this! People like Cuomo created a narrative about ventilators, beds, etc.. at the same time, Cuomo's admin was placing covid patients back into rest/nursing homes (killing tons of them).

Numerous doctors were giving patients certain therapeutics with great success. Somewhere along the line, these therapeutics became the boogie man! Why? Common sense will tell you!

All of sudden the media narrative blew Trump up and people like Chem (an idiot) bought in, hook, line, and sinker...

In hindsight, Trump should have pushed even harder to sell his plan. Where he blew it was allowing a person like Fauci to be the front man for all things virus related. Fauci has proven to be a BIG lier!!!

oh, and BTW, Chem... Go "F" yourself!!! you are a disgusting human being and I haven't even met you in person. Oh, would I enjoy meeting you in person...
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Words matter? Okay, go back to pre election and play back all the audio of Biden and Harris telling everyone not to trust the vaccine because a Trump was in charge. Even telling puerile of color to not trust it, referencing the Tuskegee Experiments.

You are arguing in bad faith when you have selective memory of who said what when. Election fraud... same thing the previous 4-5 years. Nazis... same rhetoric from most Dems the last 2-3 years. Political prisoners... what would you call them when the people that did worse in Democratic cities have been released to the streets?

Cmon Chem, you're just being wilfully ignorant with this debate!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Words matter? Okay, go back to pre election and play back all the audio of Biden and Harris telling everyone not to trust the vaccine because a Trump was in charge. Even telling puerile of color to not trust it, referencing the Tuskegee Experiments.

You are arguing in bad faith when you have selective memory of who said what when. Election fraud... same thing the previous 4-5 years. Nazis... same rhetoric from most Dems the last 2-3 years. Political prisoners... what would you call them when the people that did worse in Democratic cities have been released to the streets?

Cmon Chem, you're just being wilfully ignorant with this debate!
Chem's an idiot, not ignorant!
First Page Last Page
Page 68 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.