The Biden Administration

433,573 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some buyer's remorse

https://www.gingrich360.com/2021/08/20/new-rasmussen-poll-reveals-that-nearly-1-in-10-democrats-regret-their-2020-vote-for-biden/
Pack00
packofwolves said:

Some buyer's remorse

https://www.gingrich360.com/2021/08/20/new-rasmussen-poll-reveals-that-nearly-1-in-10-democrats-regret-their-2020-vote-for-biden/
A new Rasmussen poll taken this week of likely voters suggests that 1 in 10 democrats have buyer's remorse on their vote for Joe Biden in the 2020 election. The poll tallies that just 37 percent of voters would vote for Biden if the election were held today. Former President Trump would garner 43 percent of the vote, with 13 percent of Democrats claiming that they would support Trump over Biden. After the Afghanistan debacle, Biden's approval numbers went from 55 percent in March to 31 percent today.
PackFansXL
Pack00 said:

packofwolves said:

Some buyer's remorse

A new Rasmussen poll taken this week of likely voters suggests that 1 in 10 democrats have buyer's remorse on their vote for Joe Biden in the 2020 election. The poll tallies that just 37 percent of voters would vote for Biden if the election were held today. Former President Trump would garner 43 percent of the vote, with 13 percent of Democrats claiming that they would support Trump over Biden. After the Afghanistan debacle, Biden's approval numbers went from 55 percent in March to 31 percent today.
I'm surprised it is only 10% that are regretting their vote. For a guy who campaigned as a unifying candidate but governs like a member of the Squad, there should be a much greater percentage of 'Crats who are highly disappointed.
BBW12OG
Even the board lefties are struggling to defend him! Hell...they keep their heads in the sand because they know it's a lost cause.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
BBW12OG said:

Even the board lefties are struggling to defend him! Hell...they keep their heads in the sand because they know it's a lost cause.

... at least the mean tweets are gone!
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Pack00 said:

packofwolves said:

Some buyer's remorse

I'm surprised it is only 10% that are regretting their vote. For a guy who campaigned as a unifying candidate but governs like a member of the Squad, there should be a much greater percentage of 'Crats who are highly disappointed.
Agreed, that seems like a low # that of buyers remorse. And yes, all the moderates who voted for him can not be real happy -- even before the debacle in Afghanistan.
Oldsouljer
bgr3 said:

Kudos to you for practicing financial responsibility, particularly in an environment that incentivizes debt so much. I very genuinely believe it is your duty as a citizen to do so.

In fairness, it is true to say that running a country's budget isn't *exactly* like family budgeting, but all too often the people who use that argument are looking for a permission structure to ignore trade-offs and justify irresponsible spending.
All that crazy spending and they still can't fully repeal the disabled veterans tax, that still infuriates me.
BBW12OG
Well....let's see how Sleepy Joe reacts to the Taliban telling him to "EFF OFF" on his plan to extend past August 31st.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Well....let's see how Sleepy Joe reacts to the Taliban telling him to "EFF OFF" on his plan to extend past August 31st.....

He won't care. He'll say that he'll be done by the 31st anyway or something similar and the sheep will eat it up.
BBW12OG
They will blindly. Lapping it up with the rest of the BS they swallow on a daily basis. Facts be damned. As long as they can "own" the Conservatives and no "con man" is making mean tweets their feelings of moral superiority override any lick of common sense. Which most of them rarely have anyway...judging from some of the posts from lefties on here that is more than evident....

"high repeating rifle..." damn...just damn. And to think that came out of a supposed NCSU graduate's mouth.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
At Pentagon briefing this morning, they are refusing to answer how many Americans have been evacuated. And when pressed would only say a few thousand. Why the secrecy?
TheStorm
packofwolves said:

At Pentagon briefing this morning, they are refusing to answer how many Americans have been evacuated. And when pressed would only say a few thousand. Why the secrecy?
Because they're not set up to get them all out of there by the 31st. So they are going to have to lie about it.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

It's called FAILURE..... when pressed about closing the Bagram Air Base, which was protected and has at least 5 functioning runways, the idiots simply said..."no need to Monday morning QB the situation.."

Notice the absence of the lefties on this thread but yet they still jump over to the Covid thread to espouse their nonsense.

However, I don't blame them for hiding. When faced with facts regardless of the delivery they simply have no answer for them other than "better than a con man..."

Tell that to the thousands and thousands of people that will suffer at the hands of a dementia riddled POTUS that many here voted for because they are so damn thin skinned they can't handle the truth when delivered to them in anything less than a pair of pink bunny slippers.

But.. remember... "he's not a con man.." Some real deep insight with that one I tell you.... what a damn joke.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Some aren't hiding. Some are actually working. You know, that thing most people do Monday - Friday? Hope you are doing well
Glasswolf
And some don't have time to write a 5 paragraphs to respond to you because it won't make a pile of horse **** difference
Packchem91
LOL, Harris has a pretty good role --- just always say "later on, we'll have to figure it out".
I mean, she's been overseeing the border crisis for 6 months, and I'm not sure she's still said anything definitive or crisis-altering there, so not sure why anyone would expect her to have value to add on something that is a week old.

Kamala Harris breaks silence on Afghanistan debacle as Singapore prime minister admits withdrawal went 'awry' | Fox News
caryking
Glasswolf said:

And some don't have time to write a 5 paragraphs to respond to you because it won't make a pile of horse **** difference
Glass, that is funny, I'll give you that...

BBW's point is a good one though.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Not debating that. I'm just saying I have family members with Covid even though it's a hoax and a business to run
Glasswolf
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Not debating that. I'm just saying I have family members with Covid even though it's a hoax and a business to run

Family members that voted for Trump
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

this is the type of response that should be done to the media in lieu of tweeting your thoughts haphazardly.

I hope in 2024 this Trump cult of personality thing runs it's course and we can get the same effective leadership without the distraction that the media love to distort.

We need more substance and less bluster. That goes for both parties as Biden/Harris has so far proven to have little to no substance.

BBW12OG
Awwww..... we finally stirred a few lefties out of hiding... but yet they still wont' comment other than "BBW is a meanie..."

Maybe I should get an orange spray tan and that way they can call me the "big orange meanie.." that they miss so bad!

Like I said before and I'll do it less than 5 paragraphs... You lefties voted for an incompetent moron because of a personal dislike for someone who had the best interests of this country in mind and was doing so with his policies.

Now you run and hide when your guy ****s the bed on a daily basis. Just own it. Sorry if reading 5 paragraphs is a struggle but I guess we all have our crosses to bare.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

this is the type of response that should be done to the media in lieu of tweeting your thoughts haphazardly.

I hope in 2024 this Trump cult of personality thing runs it's course and we can get the same effective leadership without the distraction that the media love to distort.

We need more substance and less bluster. That goes for both parties as Biden/Harris has so far proven to have little to no substance.

I agree that many of his tweets were haphazard, I rolled my eyes more than once. If you put yourself in his shoes, would you trust the media to pass along your message accurately and with sincerity? The media burned their bridge with Trump so that he was left to Tweet his true feelings. Like it or not, at least you understood where Trump stood.
packofwolves
Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

What's your point here regarding Trump voters?
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

I agree that many of his tweets were haphazard, I rolled my eyes more than once. If you put yourself in his shoes, would you trust the media to pass along your message accurately and with sincerity? The media burned their bridge with Trump so that he was left to Tweet his true feelings. Like it or not, at least you understood where Trump stood.
. That's the thing, I didn't. He wasn't and never will be a great communicator, at least in my eyes. I found his communication style muddled at best and it didn't help that he hurled insults and jabs back and fourth with the media and his policy points where lost in the noise. This is where I like DeSantis' approach better. Completely stays on message and obliterates the AP.
Civilized
Packchem91 said:

LOL, Harris has a pretty good role --- just always say "later on, we'll have to figure it out".
I mean, she's been overseeing the border crisis for 6 months, and I'm not sure she's still said anything definitive or crisis-altering there, so not sure why anyone would expect her to have value to add on something that is a week old.

Dino Babers of the Executive branch.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Possibly a canonization? A plaque commemorating his great sacrifice to helping those lost souls that voted for President Trump? A trophy? You know how that crowd loves them a participation trophy.

Or maybe he felt the need to let us know that even though they voted for Trump he is taking care of them... I guess that he needs that constant validation that he's a good person...???

Moderating two boards, running a business AND taking care of sick family Trump voters... I say we take up a fund and build a damn statue!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Possibly a canonization? A plaque commemorating his great sacrifice to helping those lost souls that voted for President Trump? A trophy? You know how that crowd loves them a participation trophy.

Or maybe he felt the need to let us know that even though they voted for Trump he is taking care of them... I guess that he needs that constant validation that he's a good person...???

Moderating two boards, running a business AND taking care of sick family Trump voters... I say we take up a fund and build a damn statue!!!

I don't need any validation from anyone especially you. I've managed to make 62 years without it . I have 2 degrees from state and I currently own and operate 3 businesses outside of my regular profession. I'm in a good place right now.

Just a side note. I didn't vote for trump but I supported him as the POTUS. What I did do as I hope you would do as it compares to Biden is get out and raise awareness and support candidates of your choice. That's what I do instead of coming on a message board with a limited audience. Show me a GOP candidate that is worthy of my vote and I'll give them a serious look. You would never say that regardless of any person outside the GOP. Enjoy the remainder of your day
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

And I don't moderate PP. They asked me to come back after I canceled my membership after IPS started and gave me a comp membership.
Glasswolf
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

And you can take that statue and shove it up your ass

Thanks for flagging my post. I just cleared it
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Hope your daughter and everyone else is doing ok. Had some friends drive down from Boston today and they said it was rough.
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

Moderating two boards
I do moderate 4 other boards tho. 2 that help people with alcohol and substance abuse and 2 that help with people that are dealing with sexual abuse.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

Packchem91 said:

Dino Babers of the Executive branch.
not a great gig!
caryking
Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

This is what I'm talking about... Let this forum run wild! I love it!!!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf

This is fine
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

Glasswolf said:

Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

This is what I'm talking about... Let this forum run wild! I love it!!!!!
So.... by saying you don't need a trophy you felt the need to give us your Dudley Do Right speech on how you are such a great person....Yeah...you know you kind of contradicted yourself which is typical of a lefty.

As far as flagging your post sorry there Dudley Do Right... wasn't me. I was teaching blind kids to throw darts while serving food to the homeless, sewing blankets for them to use this winter, reading Bible stories to orphans and filling out charity donation forms at the same time so believe it or not I didn't flag any of them.

I for one would rather not have the flags because your fans seem to flag every damn thing that a Connie posts. But... not you... you are too "busy" with all your "Do Righting!"

VALIDATE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!! I NEED VALIDATION!!! LMAO....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.