The Biden Administration

431,930 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Other than people just not liking Trumps mouth, where did his policies fail?
You know you have TDS bad when you go to another board and post anti-Trump rants similar to the ones here when he isn't POTUS.... that's a sign you need some serious help... and get called out for doing so... funny stuff.

Just saying....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I've made no secret of my hating Trump. He is a con man and a grifter who is only out for himself.

Honest question: You sincerely felt that Joe Biden was an upgrade?
I agree with Glass's perspective of Trump....but the answer to your question is an absolute "no way". And that was the answer even before this debacle.

Personally, I hate all politicians...on both sides of the aisle. They could wipe the slate clean in DC and I would be happy. Trump was an outsider. Yes, he was his own worst enemy, but he also wasn't an establishment guy.

So, have a hard time understanding how anybody with a straight face can call Trump a con man, who's only worried about himself, and then vote for Biden. The guy is the epitome of a con man politician. He's done nothing for almost 50 years in office, except improve his bank account, most recently via Hunter. The Big Guy is the definition of an international grifter!
I hear you. I think comportment is an important part of the job, personally; maybe more than many others feel. And Trump killed himself there. Heck, I kept wishing the GOP woudl pull the plug on Trump and find another candidate because of it. But compared to Biden...it was ultimately a no-brainer, and Trump had to be picked.

I think Biden is what you have suggested....I think that is starting to be revealed more. But he had the benefit of, even as a VP, being kind of "hidden". I remember when he debated with Ryan and thinking he was a creep....and that notion seems to be coming back to the surface. But over the last 2 years, most media who shape our thoughts would have overlooked if he was a mass murderer, just to get rid of their enemy. Now...I think eventually the gloves will come off.
Chem, don't be so quick to trust the GOP! They are as guilty as the Dems for the mess Biden is in right now. Both parties are all about power. Right now, I want to see as many America First candidates win primaries, in the GOP, then win seats and take back what the GOP stood for prior to 2000!
I tend not to trust any politicians frankly. Especially with so much money now, they are so beholden to groups, that they are not in it for everyone's best interest. Regardless of party.
Even your America First -- all these guys are going to be so beholden to Trump, they'll be at his complete bidding. And regardless o whether you then agree with their policies, that is NOT a good thing for the country to have the decision makers so controlled.
BBW12OG
Did you watch the video? Did you see where Sleepy Joe corrected the NPR reporter?

There is one party that is beholden to absolute control and it damn sure isn't the GOP.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Bet the NPR reporter will be disinvited to the next scripted conference.

*You can also add to the disinvited list whoever the person was that was yelling out "Why do you continue to trust the Taliban Mr. President!, Why do you continue to trust the Taliban Mr. President!"

(cue up the visual of Clark's boss from Christmas Vacation, Frank Shirley and his minions as they march out of the room)
BBW12OG
"but..but...but.... Trump was a con man meanie....." If you don't believe go check TOS and see me posting it there too!!! LMAO....

I'd rather have a con man meanie than a blithering idiot. Says a lot about the him and blithering idiots that voted and support him.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Did you watch the video? Did you see where Sleepy Joe corrected the NPR reporter?

There is one party that is beholden to absolute control and it damn sure isn't the GOP.....

Dude, Did you not read my response to that video?

Are you sure the GOP doesn't have the same cozy relationship with Fox? Amd wouldn't absolutely love to have more?
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Bet the NPR reporter will be disinvited to the next scripted conference.

*You can also add to the disinvited list whoever the person was that was yelling out "Why do you continue to trust the Taliban Mr. President!, Why do you continue to trust the Taliban Mr. President!"

(cue up the visual of Clark's boss from Christmas Vacation, Frank Shirley and his minions as they march out of the room)

Lol, 100% true. Psaki is pulling all those guys creds instead of hanging out with her family right now
bgr3
caryking said:

He ran on the (correct) idea that the current economy "is a big fat ugly bubble" propped up by the Fed and cheap money. Upon becoming president he took credit for said bubble and browbeat the Fed about keeping easy money and expanding it. The bubble is now much bigger (and the inevitable crash will be worse) as a result.

I don't blame him for having that view of debt considering his background in real estate, debtors like inflation because it drives down the real value of their fixed debts. It's a political calculation because taking away the punch bowl of cheap money will cause economic pain in the short term but the difference between a politician and a statesman is the ability and willingness to do the right thing in face of political pressure. For all of the things about Trump I appreciated, he failed in that respect IMO.
jkpackfan
Why are we not bombing these *******s?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/taliban-unit-wearing-us-gear-mock-iconic-american-wwii-photo
BBW12OG
No. I didn't. And no... President Trump took questions, often way too many, from any and all reporters. He never once had scripted interviews, news conferences or random questions on the way to the helicopter, plane or limo.

Can you say that about your guy? No. You can't.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

No. I didn't. And no... President Trump took questions, often way too many, from any and all reporters. He never once had scripted interviews, news conferences or random questions on the way to the helicopter, plane or limo.

LOL, proving Hokie's point from the other day, you're not interested in exchange of ideas...just bleating your schtick. I've tried to answer your questions this past week or so...but clearly, you don't really want that. It would interrupt your same, mindless babble.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

LOL, proving Hokie's point from the other day, you're not interested in exchange of ideas...just bleating your schtick. I've tried to answer your questions this past week or so...but clearly, you don't really want that. It would interrupt your same, mindless babble.
Awww. which part is mindless babble? Please... do tell.

Just because your ideas are that of "reforming" America, and it's not working out, you choose to throw out comments from Shine Box Boy.... Good for you. Pretty sure you haven't contributed a damn thing to this thread other than chasing your own tail.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG

Hope this doesn't hurt anyone's "feewlings." I know how tender some of you are...... fragile I would say. Handle with care....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Hope this doesn't hurt anyone's "feewlings." I know how tender some of you are...... fragile I would say. Handle with care....
She could barely force herself to even pay attention except when it was time for Joe to turn a page in case she needed to go help...
TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

Why are we not bombing these *******s?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/taliban-unit-wearing-us-gear-mock-iconic-american-wwii-photo
Biden has made us a complete and utter laughing stock... and this is only the beginning!
BBW12OG
Yeah but according to the board lefties..."at least he isn't a mean "con man.""

If that's all you base your vote on then you should lose that privilege... Sorry... but it's the truth. You lefties have steered this country in a bad direction because somebody tweeted something mean.

You NEVER can say a damn thing about policy, economy, how he helped this country. Only you didn't like his persona. You lefty snowflakes get what you deserve and I hope it hits you hard as hell in the pocket.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
But didn't Joe say there is no issue with Americans getting into the airport?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/21/kabul-airport-gates-closed-taliban-confiscating-u-s-passports/
packofwolves
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/20/former-officials-say-trump-planned-to-keep-special-forces-in-afghanistan-to-prevent-a-collapse/
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/CSz28-iBnZt
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Yeah but according to the board lefties..."at least he isn't a mean "con man.""

If that's all you base your vote on then you should lose that privilege... Sorry... but it's the truth. You lefties have steered this country in a bad direction because somebody tweeted something mean.

You NEVER can say a damn thing about policy, economy, how he helped this country. Only you didn't like his persona. You lefty snowflakes get what you deserve and I hope it hits you hard as hell in the pocket.
&ct=g
BBW12OG
If I were only as lucky as you to have protection...... must be nice.... It's OK.... It' no secret. Today has proven that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
bgr3 said:

caryking said:

He ran on the (correct) idea that the current economy "is a big fat ugly bubble" propped up by the Fed and cheap money. Upon becoming president he took credit for said bubble and browbeat the Fed about keeping easy money and expanding it. The bubble is now much bigger (and the inevitable crash will be worse) as a result.

I don't blame him for having that view of debt considering his background in real estate, debtors like inflation because it drives down the real value of their fixed debts. It's a political calculation because taking away the punch bowl of cheap money will cause economic pain in the short term but the difference between a politician and a statesman is the ability and willingness to do the right thing in face of political pressure. For all of the things about Trump I appreciated, he failed in that respect IMO.
This dude gets it.

When the debt bubble pops its gonna be historically ugly....great depression ugly.

Politicians like to prop the whole thing up with cheap money (our tax dollars) because it keeps getting them re-elected, and at the end of the day that's what politicians care about.

I've been very careful to not run up any debt and cashflow everything that I can. I've even put off building my house because of it, but i'm so close to being able to just about cashflow that I can taste it.

The other part of this is that what we are doing as a country is absolutely unsustainable. We will not survive going on the way that we are going for much longer I don't believe.

Between the debt that the country owes, the politicians telling us all to eat cake, taking away of our rights, and the supposedly fair court system becoming more political every day I can feel the end of our empire coming.....
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

If I were only as lucky as you to have protection...... must be nice.... It's OK.... It' no secret. Today has proven that.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

That's all you got??? LOL....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I thought it was a nice follow up to the other gif, Yes?
caryking
bgr3 said:

caryking said:

bgr3, I agree with this. That being said, I don't have problems with manageable debts. What we are doing, year after year, is adding significantly to our debt through our yearly deficit. We have to balance the budget yearly. This should be done by cutting spending, not increased taxes, per se... right now, congress is proposing another ~ 6T in spending. Why? Pet projects and to pump up the economy prior to 2022! We could fall off the cliff, if this is passed!

Yes, the Federal Reserve is keeping interest rates artificially low; however, printing money is a huge problem. The value of the dollar is 20% of itself since we got off the gold standard. I don't know how to get us back on the gold standard; however, we have to figure it out. #1, it's constitutional. #2, with the gold standard, if congress wants to print more money, they have ask the people.

Regarding Trump's policies, the single most important thing he did was the reduction in regulations! Regarding taxes, we need another massive change. I would propose a flat tax, for everyone; however, quit taxing business. The amount of shenanigans CFO's have to do is ridiculous. We should Re-write campaign contribution laws that would stop businesses from contributing to campaigns (remember citizens United).

Also, what really is quantitative easing? It's printing money, thus devaluing the dollar!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Be proud lefties.... be proud. I'm sure a few of you would love to join in on this circle jerk!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
TRIGGER WARNING.... some of you that do not like the "con man" should skip over this. But you should DEFINITELY pay attention to what he said.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

reminds me of when I took my big city fiance home with understandable trepidation to "Hooterville" to meet my family for the first time. The next morning, my brother comes to the family breakfast with the local rag, the lead story was "Skunk bites local Dog".
bgr3
No disagreement there. Not that Trump could change Fed policy unilaterally but I didn't like the change in rhetoric when he became President because that was the thing I liked most when he campaigned.
bgr3
Kudos to you for practicing financial responsibility, particularly in an environment that incentivizes debt so much. I very genuinely believe it is your duty as a citizen to do so.

In fairness, it is true to say that running a country's budget isn't *exactly* like family budgeting, but all too often the people who use that argument are looking for a permission structure to ignore trade-offs and justify irresponsible spending.
jkpackfan
Damn shame our veterans are having to do this. Embarrassed to be an American right now

Hope those that voted for Biden/against the mean orange man are happy.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/afghan-interpreters-veterans-roadmaps-satellite-imagery-taliban-checkpoints
Civilized
bgr3 said:

Kudos to you for practicing financial responsibility, particularly in an environment that incentivizes debt so much. I very genuinely believe it is your duty as a citizen to do so.

In fairness, it is true to say that running a country's budget isn't *exactly* like family budgeting, but all too often the people who use that argument are looking for a permission structure to ignore trade-offs and justify irresponsible spending.

Good post.
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.