The Biden Administration

433,430 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but anybody defending the handling of what just happened by a demented pedophile in the White House is just crazy.

Trump did want to get us out of there, but it would have been handled much different and Trump let it be known he was not going to play games. The Taliban is laughing and mocking the oatmeal and ice cream that is dripping all over Biden's clothes and he doesn't know.

Steve, thanks again for your service. Desert Storm was how a war should be run, but the stupid politicians GHWBush and Colin Powell screwed it up. Had they let the military finish the job, we never would have had to go back there.
This is where you and I disagree. If Trump was in office, you would have still seen the same collapse in the Afghan government then you are seeing now. The US never had the intention to win the war. The fact that some people believe that tough talk would keep the Taliban at bay is laughable. As soon as the US troops left, they made their move because their only play was to win. They were the only ones at the table that had a winning strategy. Neither Trump nor Biden would have changed the eventual outcome of the Taliban taking back control.

Now, the current debacle of evacuation is all on Biden. I don't buy for a second that any of what you're seeing now in Afghanistan is part of "Trumps plan" and I.e. his fault. It was pretty funny that Biden said the buck stops with him and then he went on to blame Trump and the Afghan government. That's the opposite of accountability.
Oh that is definite, but Trump had a plan if they broke the deal and he would have brought the wrath of the U. S. Military down on them and it would not have fallen in a few days or weeks. The Afghans have to fight for their freedom, but it's not about country, but about Tribes. Had their General who was assassinated two days before 9-11 not died(I forget his name), they had a chance to be a country, but nobody has stepped up since.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
caryking
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but anybody defending the handling of what just happened by a demented pedophile in the White House is just crazy.

Trump did want to get us out of there, but it would have been handled much different and Trump let it be known he was not going to play games. The Taliban is laughing and mocking the oatmeal and ice cream that is dripping all over Biden's clothes and he doesn't know.

Steve, thanks again for your service. Desert Storm was how a war should be run, but the stupid politicians GHWBush and Colin Powell screwed it up. Had they let the military finish the job, we never would have had to go back there.
This is where you and I disagree. If Trump was in office, you would have still seen the same collapse in the Afghan government then you are seeing now. The US never had the intention to win the war. The fact that some people believe that tough talk would keep the Taliban at bay is laughable. As soon as the US troops left, they made their move because their only play was to win. They were the only ones at the table that had a winning strategy. Neither Trump nor Biden would have changed the eventual outcome of the Taliban taking back control.

Now, the current debacle of evacuation is all on Biden. I don't buy for a second that any of what you're seeing now in Afghanistan is part of "Trumps plan" and I.e. his fault. It was pretty funny that Biden said the buck stops with him and then he went on to blame Trump and the Afghan government. That's the opposite of accountability.
I don't think anybody thinks the outcome would have been different (Taliban taking control); rather, the exit has been botched horribly, as you stated.

The real issue is the time, money, and lives we spent there only happened because of the Military Industrial folks in DC. Biden, Cheney, Graham, and a whole host more have significantly (my suspicion) profited by these wars. For what purpose?

Also, using Trumps plan is very different than executing the plan!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
This is true, it's perplexing to try and blame this all on Trump. Just shows Biden's weakness in that he likes to think he's a great leader but he'll never be one because he doesn't have any of the traits to be one.

The US being in a 20 year war with no victory strategy is one of the biggest frauds perpetrated on the American taxpayers in some time.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

This is true, it's perplexing to try and blame this all on Trump. Just shows Biden's weakness in that he likes to think he's a great leader but he'll never be one because he doesn't have any of the traits to be one.

The US being in a 20 year war with no victory strategy is one of the biggest frauds perpetrated on the American taxpayers in some time.
100% agree with your overall perspective Hokie, but not sure it should be perplexing or surprising though --- its a really easy out. The reason some in the media are fawning is in part because his blame makes it an easy job for them to do so as well. Its what some (many) wanted to hear.

Also real easy to sound good doing it when you don't have any media to pick holes in it live and see how you respond.
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I agree with one exception. We should have also nailed Iran at that time, and we've been paying for that ever since. Much bigger country but no need to fully invade, just separate the ethnic Arabs in oil producing southwest Iran into their own country, would have set back Teheran for decades.
Well that was Jimmy Carter's fiasco that should have been handled in 1979
Carter was a weak excuse for a President but I doubt the post-Vietnam military was ready for an op like that, given the relatively small-scale Desert One (Operation Eagle Claw) debacle.
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I agree with one exception. We should have also nailed Iran at that time, and we've been paying for that ever since. Much bigger country but no need to fully invade, just separate the ethnic Arabs in oil producing southwest Iran into their own country, would have set back Teheran for decades.
Carter was a weak excuse for a President but I doubt the post-Vietnam military was ready for an op like that, given the relatively small-scale Desert One (Operation Eagle Claw) debacle.
A lot of the technology used in Desert Storm was available around that time. Nobody knew how good it was and it wasn't tested, but had we gone to war with the will to win it, then I think it could have been done. Definitely not under Jimmy Carter. That is why all the hostages were released on Reagan's inauguration day. RR wouldn't have put up with the BS that was going on.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
BBW12OG
IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

It's going to happen...

Why don't they just get people to wear arm bands? I'm sure Isiswolf would enjoy that.... just saying.

He loves AOC and the Flunky Bunch.. especially Talib and Omar...... he's a fan. he absolutely defended their Anti-Semitic comments... twice.

Flagged for moderation.

Absolutely pathetic attempt.

I've only spoken down about the squad and have never defended anti-Semitism. Prove it liar
I don't need to prove what you said months ago. You defended Talib. You know damn well you did. You stayed away for a few weeks after doing it. You are the liar. And a bad one at that comrade Isis.

You really are delusional aren't you?

I made a comment about Amash and you tried to shoehorn Tlaib for an utterly unrelated point. I never defended her or anything she's said. You then started lying about it immediately.

And I "stayed away" because my kid had just started daycare and I'd been given a control of a new project at work. I have better things to do than argue with someone who's never once tried to engage in good faith.
And yet you continue to deflect and not address the fact that Tilab was on the same stage as Amash and you supported them. Thanks for pointing it out comrade. Noticed you completely glossed over the topic at hand. You do you. MARXISM/COMMUNISM suits you well. Your spin is obvious. Pretty sure you aren't upset with how things are going over there. Congrats Isiswolf. Your terror group appears to be coming back.
*** are you talking about? Amash was "on the same stage" with virtually every Republican in congress. Your original post trying to tie them together, and them somehow tie them to me, were some truly terrible leaps of logic.
LOL... feeling guilty there Isiswolf?

You mean Amash that left before he was booted from the GOP? You mean Amash that stood on stage with same politician, Talib, that wore a Hamas scarf on the floor of Congress? The same one that when you said you supported Amash I asked you what your thoughts were about Talib's comments and the fact that Amash was a self-proclaimed "supporter" of hers? And he NEVER once denounced her Anti-Semitic stance. I pointed that out to you and you never did either. You continued to voice your support for Amash.

That Amash? LMAO... I let it go.. you seem intent on digging it up. Go ahead... here's your platform Isiswolf...

Denounce Amash and Talib. Denounce their Anti-Semitic positions, comments, views and statements. Denounce their political position on the BDS movement.. which I asked you about and you dodged the question. I don't need you to answer that one.. it's pretty damn obvious your stance.

Go ahead Isis... tell us where you stand. There's more than one set of eyes on you for this one comrade.
You keep trying to link Amash and Tlaib but you don't have much to stand on besides them both being from Michigan. Amash has said multiple times he doesn't support BDS. You're engaging in the worst of political BS trying to assign someone's views via multiple degrees of separation.

You continue to go lower and lower, scraping the barrel when you accuse me of supporting terrorism. Think about what you are implying. It's disgusting. And let's not forget you are the derailing this thread, repeatedly trying to drag this back up with your "Isis" stick.
YOU brought this entire situation back up a few pages ago. Not me Isiswolf.

YOU are the one derailing the thread.

YOU have yet to comment about the current situation or for what I can tell anything about this administration.

YOU also didn't denounce Tilab, Amash, supporting BDS or Anti-Semitism.

I know damn well what I am saying. I always was told if it walks like a duck, quacks like a ducks and looks like a duck... well hell... it may be a duck.

Now... here's your chance. Denounce Tilab, Amash, BDS and Anti-Semitism.... here's your platform to do so Isiswolf. The floor is yours.

You won't.. you'll disappear only to come back crying and whining... AGAIN.... throw your flag big guy...

Last time I'm addressing this on this thread. Your leader is ****ting the bed for the world to see and all you can do is complain about me. Typical lefty.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-fair-amount-us-equipment-afghanistan-taliban-hands

Yesterday the general didn't know the answer regarding military equipment, but today they state the obvious.
cowboypack02
DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

A lot of the technology used in Desert Storm was available around that time. Nobody knew how good it was and it wasn't tested, but had we gone to war with the will to win it, then I think it could have been done. Definitely not under Jimmy Carter. That is why all the hostages were released on Reagan's inauguration day. RR wouldn't have put up with the BS that was going on.
This is it right here. Once politics gets in the way of the military doing what the military is trained to do then there is no winning the war.

You can't just occupy a territory and expect to be accepted. In WW2 we dropped bombs on the Japanese, we broke Germany in WW1, Sherman's march during the Civil War broke the south during the Revolutionary war the Brits didn't want to fight anymore. For god sake Pershing buried dead enemy combatants with pigs and covered bullets with pigs blood in the Philippine-American War.

In each of those above we broke the spirit of the people we were fighting. That's how you win a war. Its not by going in and trying to be friends with everyone and teach them about CRT and gay pride. Its about winning the war and until the US is willing to do that again then we need to pull all of our troops back here, seal off our borders and stay our of any international conflict, because we don't have what it takes to win a war.

As much as folks dislike Trump and his attitude, the fact of the matter is that the dude had the "**** around and find out" trait with him. When a terrorist attacked out embassy during his presidency Trump bombed the hell out of guy and talked **** about him on Twitter....That's how you win a war. Not by doing what we have done since Vietnam
cowboypack02
We went from "no american left behind" to "**** those guys" pretty quickly here...

BBW12OG
You can tell by her tone that she is beyond rattled. The rate that she is annunciating her words, rapid breathing and darting eyes is textbook... "I do not believe a damn word that is coming out of my mouth...."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Sleepy Joe had a party before he came back home under the cloak of darkness tonight!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
Last post of the night for me....

Damn dude...just damn....this right here is why we will end up getting eaten alive in any conflict we find ourselves in going forward. We just gave up a country we held for years, billions of dollars in guns and start of the art equipment, and records of how to find the people who helped the US in country to a bunch of blood thirsty terrorists who ate going to end up enslaving women and turning girls into child brides....and this is what the people in charge of our country are worried about...

We need new blood across every branch of our government and from where I stand I'm kinda starting to be OK with the way its going to end up happening.
BBW12OG
I know what you are saying..... And I hate it... but.. it's coming........ and it's time.

At least we took down the statues of Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln and made damn sure that "equity" was made in Afghanistan....

Let me circle back... by no means.. do I want to offend any lefties... At least Sleepy Joe didn't hurt your "feewlings" with a tweet.

Notice how Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris has been absent? You know why? When she decides to invoke the 25th she will claim she had nothing to do with this and the sheep will follow....

Dear Leader has been running he show...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
The Biden administration has turned us from the most dominant superpower in the world to a weak pansy in 4 days....

hokiewolf
I'm not sure what you expect when 9 of the last 13 years we've had administrations that openly demonized their own country and rejected American exceptionalism. And then we had the bulk of the National press sing a loud chorus of the same talking points for the other 4 years. No wonder these people rejected democracy
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

I'm not sure what you expect when 9 of the last 13 years we've had administrations that openly demonized their own country and rejected American exceptionalism. And then we had the bulk of the National press sing a loud chorus of the same talking points for the other 4 years. No wonder these people rejected democracy
Great freaking post....

Dear Leader said "lead from behind..."

Last time I checked if you ain't the lead dog the view is ****ty..... MSM has finally come around and have read the room.

Wait until tomorrow..... it's going to be bad in NC.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Great freaking post....

Dear Leader said "lead from behind..."

Last time I checked if you ain't the lead dog the view is ****ty..... MSM has finally come around and have read the room.

Wait until tomorrow..... it's going to be bad in NC.

Wow!! I miss Trump!!!

Joe Biden
packgrad
sf59
packgrad said:

about a block from my house and absolutely hilarious
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
—Jack Handey
PackFansXL
Quote:

Oregon Governor Kate Brown has signed into law a bill that eliminates the requirement that students in the state's public high schools be able to demonstrate basic ability in reading and math to graduate. This, it is said, will make things more "fair" for minority students.
Quote:

"To be blunt, too many grownups on the American left have thrown in the towel. Many of the same Democratic leaders who, just a few years ago, were cheering Common Core and Obama's Race to the Top, now nod along as the woke fringe and "diversity, equity, and inclusion" officialdom insist that schools frequently serve as little more than engines of systemic racism. This line of argument turns out to be surprisingly convenient for Democratic officials, as it permits them to placate the woke base, back away from the kinds of demands that offend their teacher union allies, and suggest that the disappointments of grandiose school reform were a product not of their missteps or excessive faith in bureaucracies but of the public's own moral failings."
SMDH!
This is Equity on the march
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Oregon Governor Kate Brown has signed into law a bill that eliminates the requirement that students in the state's public high schools be able to demonstrate basic ability in reading and math to graduate. This, it is said, will make things more "fair" for minority students.
Quote:

"To be blunt, too many grownups on the American left have thrown in the towel. Many of the same Democratic leaders who, just a few years ago, were cheering Common Core and Obama's Race to the Top, now nod along as the woke fringe and "diversity, equity, and inclusion" officialdom insist that schools frequently serve as little more than engines of systemic racism. This line of argument turns out to be surprisingly convenient for Democratic officials, as it permits them to placate the woke base, back away from the kinds of demands that offend their teacher union allies, and suggest that the disappointments of grandiose school reform were a product not of their missteps or excessive faith in bureaucracies but of the public's own moral failings."
SMDH!

Well, if we get the left leaning people dumb enough; hopefully, they will not vote!!!

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

It's going to happen...

Why don't they just get people to wear arm bands? I'm sure Isiswolf would enjoy that.... just saying.

He loves AOC and the Flunky Bunch.. especially Talib and Omar...... he's a fan. he absolutely defended their Anti-Semitic comments... twice.

Flagged for moderation.

Absolutely pathetic attempt.

I've only spoken down about the squad and have never defended anti-Semitism. Prove it liar
I don't need to prove what you said months ago. You defended Talib. You know damn well you did. You stayed away for a few weeks after doing it. You are the liar. And a bad one at that comrade Isis.

You really are delusional aren't you?

I made a comment about Amash and you tried to shoehorn Tlaib for an utterly unrelated point. I never defended her or anything she's said. You then started lying about it immediately.

And I "stayed away" because my kid had just started daycare and I'd been given a control of a new project at work. I have better things to do than argue with someone who's never once tried to engage in good faith.
And yet you continue to deflect and not address the fact that Tilab was on the same stage as Amash and you supported them. Thanks for pointing it out comrade. Noticed you completely glossed over the topic at hand. You do you. MARXISM/COMMUNISM suits you well. Your spin is obvious. Pretty sure you aren't upset with how things are going over there. Congrats Isiswolf. Your terror group appears to be coming back.
*** are you talking about? Amash was "on the same stage" with virtually every Republican in congress. Your original post trying to tie them together, and them somehow tie them to me, were some truly terrible leaps of logic.
LOL... feeling guilty there Isiswolf?

You mean Amash that left before he was booted from the GOP? You mean Amash that stood on stage with same politician, Talib, that wore a Hamas scarf on the floor of Congress? The same one that when you said you supported Amash I asked you what your thoughts were about Talib's comments and the fact that Amash was a self-proclaimed "supporter" of hers? And he NEVER once denounced her Anti-Semitic stance. I pointed that out to you and you never did either. You continued to voice your support for Amash.

That Amash? LMAO... I let it go.. you seem intent on digging it up. Go ahead... here's your platform Isiswolf...

Denounce Amash and Talib. Denounce their Anti-Semitic positions, comments, views and statements. Denounce their political position on the BDS movement.. which I asked you about and you dodged the question. I don't need you to answer that one.. it's pretty damn obvious your stance.

Go ahead Isis... tell us where you stand. There's more than one set of eyes on you for this one comrade.
You keep trying to link Amash and Tlaib but you don't have much to stand on besides them both being from Michigan. Amash has said multiple times he doesn't support BDS. You're engaging in the worst of political BS trying to assign someone's views via multiple degrees of separation.

You continue to go lower and lower, scraping the barrel when you accuse me of supporting terrorism. Think about what you are implying. It's disgusting. And let's not forget you are the derailing this thread, repeatedly trying to drag this back up with your "Isis" stick.
YOU brought this entire situation back up a few pages ago. Not me Isiswolf.

YOU are the one derailing the thread.

YOU have yet to comment about the current situation or for what I can tell anything about this administration.

YOU also didn't denounce Tilab, Amash, supporting BDS or Anti-Semitism.

I know damn well what I am saying. I always was told if it walks like a duck, quacks like a ducks and looks like a duck... well hell... it may be a duck.

Now... here's your chance. Denounce Tilab, Amash, BDS and Anti-Semitism.... here's your platform to do so Isiswolf. The floor is yours.

You won't.. you'll disappear only to come back crying and whining... AGAIN.... throw your flag big guy...

Last time I'm addressing this on this thread. Your leader is ****ting the bed for the world to see and all you can do is complain about me. Typical lefty.....

The first post in this chain is literally you randomly inserting personal insults against me into a reply to cowboypack on an unrelated comment. You started this.

You've yet to link Amash to BDS or anti-Semitism. There is no reason for me to "denounce" anything other than the fact that you keep trying to clumsily play the race card.
But you know what, fine. BDS is stupid and ultimately rooted in anti-Semitism, which is a bad thing. Now when are you going to denounce the Klan? Because there is as much association on this board between you and the KKK as there is between me and anti-Semitism (Hint, that's none). It's been a dumb argument from the start and you can't let it go.

I've commented many times on this thread in the past, and it's generally been negative towards the Biden administration. There is such a thing as post history. But you've never cared about facts when going after someone.

Oh, and I still have never once flagged your posts. You can think what you like, but you piss off way more people than just me.
sf59
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f_ck things up." -Barack Obama
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
—Jack Handey
IseWolf22
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Quote:

SMDH!
School stuff is the most likely to blow up in Democrats face the next 2-4 years IMO. Defund the Police and CRT in schools have been the biggest flashpoints recently. They've been trying to tamp down the Defund crowd, but they don't seem to see the issue when it comes to school. Probably due to Teachers unions.

Ultimately this is bad for the state of Oregon. Lowering standards is just going to result in more highschool graduates that can't get a decent job or pursue other education. Basic Math and writing are still needed for trade school
BBW12OG
caryking said:

PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Quote:

SMDH!

Well, if we get the left leaning people dumb enough; hopefully, they will not vote!!!
Could they really get ANY dumber? You ever met a lefty with ANY common sense at all?

I'll hang up and listen!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
"If I walk away when I'm supposed to and not answer any questions can I please have my pudding cup before you put me back in the room with the nice lady?"

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
This is clearly become a presidency that is falling apart and a President who recognizes it. It'll be fascinating to see what happens in. The next few months. Biden is looking like a one and done.

Hopefully the Republicans don't find a way to screw it up. But I'm sure they will
caryking
hokiewolf said:

This is clearly become a presidency that is falling apart and a President who recognizes it. It'll be fascinating to see what happens in. The next few months. Biden is looking like a one and done.

Hopefully the Republicans don't find a way to screw it up. But I'm sure they will
Screw the Republicans!!! They are doing their best to give the guy a lifeline. 19 "so-called" Republicans voting for the "so-called" infrastructure bill.

As much as some of you hate it... we only have one answer. This time we need to clear house on everybody!!!

Joe Biden
82TxPackFan
What a sh*t show from today's press conferences by the military & Biden. This administration is a total cluster f*ck.

If Milley has one ounce of honor, he will resign his commission today. Dude tried to point the finger at everyone but himself. Same for the Secretary of Defense - all I heard from him was what we couldn't do, nothing about what we were going to do to get our American citizens & the Afghans who stood by us out of harm's way.

Then Biden comes out & spends about 10 minutes on the additional booster & then walks out without taking any questions. Hell, at this point I'd rather have mattress back Harris as POTUS rather than his sorry ass.

What a screwed up mess.

Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

I saw part of his interview w/George Stephenopholous from today....and he came across as an old 80 year old man that doesn't like to be pushed because he's not really capable of answering like he would have in his earlier days -- like most 80 year old men I've ever known. He should not be POTUS.

He's served his country, and whether we like his politics or not, tip your hat to that.

But no 80 YO should be having to make decisions like one about withdrawing from Afghanistan. I mean, I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but I almost felt sorry for him watching him trying to cogently answer GS's questions...which had to be known to be asked. Just as a human. I was picturing my 80 YO dad sitting there and just realizing its not a good thing.
Now, he asked for this (or was pressured into it), so its a bed of his own making....but I can't see him even making it thru 4 years at this point. Which is why it sucks so bad he made the purely for politics VP decision that he did.
cowboypack02
82TxPackFan said:

What a sh*t show from today's press conferences by the military & Biden. This administration is a total cluster f*ck.

If Milley has one ounce of honor, he will resign his commission today. Dude tried to point the finger at everyone but himself. Same for the Secretary of Defense - all I heard from him was what we couldn't do, nothing about what we were going to do to get our American citizens & the Afghans who stood by us out of harm's way.

Then Biden comes out & spends about 10 minutes on the additional booster & then walks out without taking any questions. Hell, at this point I'd rather have mattress back Harris as POTUS rather than his sorry ass.

What a screwed up mess.

This is a good one....
BBW12OG
Come on lefties.... come up with something better than "the GOP will screw this up..."

I'm going to leave it at that...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.