The Biden Administration

432,520 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

hokiewolf said:

uh oh.... Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes... Civ, as much as you don't want to talk about this stuff, this is a big deal.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/
I'm just throwing this out there to add some additional context to your story:

John Fredericks is the publisher of The Georgia Star News. He is also a Trump 2020 delegate and the chairman of the Trump Virginia Delegation. In 2016, Fredericks served as Virginia Chairman of the Trump for President campaign and is currently an Advisory Board member of Trump/Pence 2020. As a senior media executive with over 40 years experience, Fredericks has served as a major market newspaper publisher, advertising director, editor, editorial page editor, TV host, syndicated radio host, commentator and newspaper columnist. He has covered national news events that include government, business, economics, and politics, and is also a White House Correspondent and Cable News Network Contributor.
Yes, I know all the connections. What additional context are you throwing out? Are you disputing the story?
Civ don't care... that election is over.

All he is concerned about at this time is if they can get that carte blanche "voting rights" act rammed through...
hokiewolf

hokiewolf said:

uh oh.... Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes... Civ, as much as you don't want to talk about this stuff, this is a big deal.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/

John Fredericks is the publisher of The Georgia Star News. He is also a Trump 2020 delegate and the chairman of the Trump Virginia Delegation. In 2016, Fredericks served as Virginia Chairman of the Trump for President campaign and is currently an Advisory Board member of Trump/Pence 2020. As a senior media executive with over 40 years experience, Fredericks has served as a major market newspaper publisher, advertising director, editor, editorial page editor, TV host, syndicated radio host, commentator and newspaper columnist. He has covered national news events that include government, business, economics, and politics, and is also a White House Correspondent and Cable News Network Contributor.
Yes, I know all the connections. What additional context are you throwing out? Are you disputing the story?
I would dispute the veracity of the story being as big of a deal as you say it is, much like I would dispute it if it came from a news site with ties to a democrat president.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

All he is concerned about at this time is if they can get that carte blanche "voting rights" act rammed through...
I guess what I don't understand is:

Why did Hokie feel it necessary to qualify the article with the people related to the article? When was the last time he qualified an article that Civ (or anyone with similar views) posted a link to an article?

What exactly was the purpose hokie? Why was is so important on the article I linked?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I would dispute the veracity of the story being as big of a deal as you say it is, much like I would dispute it if it came from a news site with ties to a democrat president.
you are disputing with what facts?
hokiewolf

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm am skeptical of the veracity of the reporting based on the fact that in searching the web the only reporting on this subject matter is a partisan news source that i've never heard of until you posted a link. So, I personally would like to see additional reporting from other sources.

Otherwise, I fail to see how sloppy paper keeping shows the way to a vast conspiracy of voter fraud. More then likely, it's government ineptitude, which I don't know why you'd be surprised of its occurrence.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

This is actually a question I have. Wouldn't it take a constitutional amendment to make changes federally?
griff17matt
hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm am skeptical of the veracity of the reporting based on the fact that in searching the web the only reporting on this subject matter is a partisan news source that i've never heard of until you posted a link. So, I personally would like to see additional reporting from other sources.

Otherwise, I fail to see how sloppy paper keeping shows the way to a vast conspiracy of voter fraud. More then likely, it's government ineptitude, which I don't know why you'd be surprised of its occurrence.
So, my biggest issue with the voting fraud thing is that it's sort of circular. "Fraud happens because there's no ID check" -> "No fraud happened because you can't prove it happened" -> "You can't prove one way or the other unless you verify they are eligible to vote" -> "Why do you hate black folks so much."

The one way we can check to make sure votes aren't fraudulent, Dems want to say it's racist or something to ask for ID. So, without that, you can't prove or disprove that fraud happened. Voter ID is racist is possibly the dumbest policy position the Dems have at the moment. That's not to say Pubs don't attempt to make it a poll tax of some sort in some instances, but that could be easily remedied by offering free voter IDs. Totally takes the teeth out of their argument. If we're going to waste money on stupid **** every year, at least waste it on making our elections irrefutable.
IseWolf22
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

This is actually a question I have. Wouldn't it take a constitutional amendment to make changes federally?
"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators."

The short answer is yes, congress can pass laws around how states run elections, but I don't think that is absolute. My understanding is that at least a couple items in the HR1 bill could potentially be overturned by SCOTUS. But I'm not good on the legalese and someone like Cornpack may be able to explain much better.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So, let's see

Mark Elias and his firm went around having laws changed all over the place, prior to the election.

Mark Zuckerberg used 500M of his own money to place drop boxes in heavy Democratic areas

Those two don't make a fraudulent election; however, what motivation did they have?

Hokie, look at the non-partisan websites and/or news agencies to find out why this happened
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So basically every MSM site you dispute articles that are clearly anti-GOP is what you are saying. Why don't you do a google search and see how many "journalists" are former SOCIALIST PARTY operatives. Here's a hint.... damn near all of them.

For starters.... Jake Tapper, John King, Andrea Mitchell, George Steppanopolous..... and that's just off the top of my head.

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative but when you throw out statements like that you pretty much have lost credibility with whatever point it was you were trying to make.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
griff17matt said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So, my biggest issue with the voting fraud thing is that it's sort of circular. "Fraud happens because there's no ID check" -> "No fraud happened because you can't prove it happened" -> "You can't prove one way or the other unless you verify they are eligible to vote" -> "Why do you hate black folks so much."

The one way we can check to make sure votes aren't fraudulent, Dems want to say it's racist or something to ask for ID. So, without that, you can't prove or disprove that fraud happened. Voter ID is racist is possibly the dumbest policy position the Dems have at the moment. That's not to say Pubs don't attempt to make it a poll tax of some sort in some instances, but that could be easily remedied by offering free voter IDs. Totally takes the teeth out of their argument. If we're going to waste money on stupid **** every year, at least waste it on making our elections irrefutable.
it'll never be solved because the political parties use this issue to rile up the bases and get donations. Until they are actually interested in governing, nothing is going to change, so I refuse to buy into anyone's argument of voter fraud/suppression.
IseWolf22
griff17matt said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I think only 14 states don't require some form of ID. It's hard to talk about because each state has a different system. Small scale fraud, like voting in the name of someone you know won't vote is possible, but it'd be pretty difficult to perpetuate it in any meaningful scale.

That said, I (like most of the country), am fine with requiring photo ID. I'd like ID sign up renewal to be completely free so that no one is deprived. It should be an easy process. IMO this is another problem that is easily solvable if the 70% of reasonable people in the middle had their way.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So basically every MSM site you dispute articles that are clearly anti-GOP is what you are saying. Why don't you do a google search and see how many "journalists" are former SOCIALIST PARTY operatives. Here's a hint.... damn near all of them.

For starters.... Jake Tapper, John King, Andrea Mitchell, George Steppanopolous..... and that's just off the top of my head.

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative but when you throw out statements like that you pretty much have lost credibility with whatever point it was you were trying to make.
I don't think I ever said there wasn't bias in the national media, clearly there is, but I'm not going to take anything I see reported by a conservative or an evil socialist outlet as the gospel.
caryking
Whatever
hokiewolf

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So, let's see

Mark Elias and his firm went around having laws changed all over the place, prior to the election.

Mark Zuckerberg used 500M of his own money to place drop boxes in heavy Democratic areas

Those two don't make a fraudulent election; however, what motivation did they have?

Hokie, look at the non-partisan websites and/or news agencies to find out why this happened
. Fun fact, Elias is a Duke grad. Can you tell me all the elected positions that Elias and his firm held in 2020 in order to change election laws all over the place?

I can think of better ways to spend $500M but hey, to each their own.

None of this points to me any sort of voter fraud that cost you candidate the election much less all of the "Russian interference" that supposedly helped your guy in 2016.

Here's what I think happened. In 2016 people didn't like Hillary Clinton, so they made sure she wasn't elected. In 2020, enough people didn't like Donald Trump so that he wasn't re-elected.

If republicans continue to argue the past, they will doom themselves In The future.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So, let's see

Here's what I think happened. In 2016 people didn't like Hillary Clinton, so they made sure she wasn't elected. In 2020, enough people didn't like Donald Trump so that he wasn't re-elected.

If republicans continue to argue the past, they will doom themselves In The future.
Bingo. Very succinct, and I believe, accurate. Words matter. And when a candidate continually offends huge portions of the electorate, and presents him (and her) self as an ***, they are going to often pay the consequences.

cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

griff17matt said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I think only 14 states don't require some form of ID. It's hard to talk about because each state has a different system. Small scale fraud, like voting in the name of someone you know won't vote is possible, but it'd be pretty difficult to perpetuate it in any meaningful scale.

That said, I (like most of the country), am fine with requiring photo ID. I'd like ID sign up renewal to be completely free so that no one is deprived. It should be an easy process. IMO this is another problem that is easily solvable if the 70% of reasonable people in the middle had their way.
I agree with this....

In saying that part of the bill that was put forth in NC provided free IDs to anyone who wanted them as a solution, but the state was still sued and found a judge to agree with the plaintiffs. I think the ultimate problem comes down to compromise. You and I disagree on lots of things, but as you said above your fine with requiring an ID as long its free and no one is deprived. That is a in the middle of the road perfect place to meet at, but NC still got sued over it...and lost in court. That tells me that it isn't the folks in the legislature of NC that aren't willing to compromise
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So, let's see

Bingo. Very succinct, and I believe, accurate. Words matter. And when a candidate continually offends huge portions of the electorate, and presents him (and her) self as an ***, they are going to often pay the consequences.

Agree....see you and your SOCIALIST PARTY comrades in 2022 and then again in 2024.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So, let's see

Agree....see you and your SOCIALIST PARTY comrades in 2022 and then again in 2024.
Thanks for your usual contribution to the board. You, Trump, and The Squad should get a room together. Very similar blind, LCD talking points ya'll share.
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

griff17matt said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I agree with this....

In saying that part of the bill that was put forth in NC provided free IDs to anyone who wanted them as a solution, but the state was still sued and found a judge to agree with the plaintiffs. I think the ultimate problem comes down to compromise. You and I disagree on lots of things, but as you said above your fine with requiring an ID as long its free and no one is deprived. That is a in the middle of the road perfect place to meet at, but NC still got sued over it...and lost in court. That tells me that it isn't the folks in the legislature of NC that aren't willing to compromise

Completely agree with you here. It's a solvable issue that some people don't want to solve. I think there is a lot of bad faith arguments in the debate on fraud vs suppression
caryking
We should only count the legal votes. Does anybody disagree with that?

Be careful how you answer that question...
caryking
hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

So, let's see

. Fun fact, Elias is a Duke grad. So whet? Can you tell me all the elected positions that Elias and his firm held in 2020 in order to change election laws all over the place? When does a law firm have positions? They will take on a project regardless of the beliefs. BTW, you should educate yourself...

I can think of better ways to spend $500M but hey, to each their own. Was this a violation of any laws? Think hard; however, you should look at the facts regarding their placements.

None of this points to me any sort of voter fraud that cost you candidate the election much less all of the "Russian interference" that supposedly helped your guy in 2016. That doesn't surprise me...

If republicans continue to argue the past, they will doom themselves In The future. If we don't get to the bottom of November 3rd and the Covid roots, we are doomed for the future. While we are at it, we should uncover the Jan 6th narrative.
Also, the arguments have changed. This is not about Democrat vs Republican anymore. This is about Establishment (globalist, big Corp, big tech) vs America First.
hokiewolf
You assume I am uneducated. Elias and his group filed a bunch of lawsuits related to voting in several key states to open up the voting in the 2020 election and won in the courts. This is something that democract sponsored or funded advocacy groups have done for years and years, it doesn't point to a conspiracy, it points to more of the same gamesmanship in politics rather then sitting down like adults and governing for the greater good of America and coming up with legislation that ends this voting right madness and gives us good things that the majority of sane people in this country like I.e. voter ID.

Zuckerberg - if the man has $500M to frivolously spend on pet projects and activism, I'm sure he has a couple extra million laying around to pay attorneys to make sure what he's doing is legal before he does it. Again, no grand conspiracy here in my eyes.

What I'm more concerned about is this pivot that you and some of the other more conservative people on this board have moved towards nativism and populism the later of which both parties are guilty of in the recent years.

There's a huge difference between nativism and patriotism and I think a lot of people think nativism is patriotic and it's not and it's going to sink republican chances in 2024 if they choose another candidate that has that same nativism rhetoric.

packgrad
"Nativism". Look, another -ism for people to be perpetually offended by. Yay.
hokiewolf
And for the record Elias being a Duke grad is a fun fact
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Everyone should be offended by nativism in a constitutional federal republic
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Lol
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Wow...just wow...

Do you understand that using the term "nativism" is a euphemism for calling someone a racist right?

Damn...just damn....

You lefties are something else. What exactly is the end game here? Bowing to a global leadership under one singular ruler with no boundaries across the world?

Just last week you had one of your MSM pundits saying she is offended by the American flag.....

What a sad lot y'all are. Very sad.

When someone takes pride in America they are called a "nativist" but yet when IsisWolf22 fails to condemn anti-Semitism, supports a hypothetical candidate that endorses/endorsed a known anti-Semite and it is completely ignored by the rest of the lefties. And he still hasn't spoken out against it.

I put SOCIALIST in bold and I'm ridiculed by the entire lefty squad on here. See the difference in ideologies? It's very obvious.

One set of rules for the lefties and one set for those that condemn the slightest difference in opinion.

March in line like good little sheep lefties.... group think and zero room for any other opinions than what your MSM masters tell you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Hokieism

Actually, what the hell do you think is nativism with me?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

You assume I am uneducated. Elias and his group filed a bunch of lawsuits related to voting in several key states to open up the voting in the 2020 election and won in the courts. This is something that democract sponsored or funded advocacy groups have done for years and years, it doesn't point to a conspiracy, it points to more of the same gamesmanship in politics rather then sitting down like adults and governing for the greater good of America and coming up with legislation that ends this voting right madness and gives us good things that the majority of sane people in this country like I.e. voter ID.

Zuckerberg - if the man has $500M to frivolously spend on pet projects and activism, I'm sure he has a couple extra million laying around to pay attorneys to make sure what he's doing is legal before he does it. Again, no grand conspiracy here in my eyes.

What I'm more concerned about is this pivot that you and some of the other more conservative people on this board have moved towards nativism and populism the later of which both parties are guilty of in the recent years.

There's a huge difference between nativism and patriotism and I think a lot of people think nativism is patriotic and it's not and it's going to sink republican chances in 2024 if they choose another candidate that has that same nativism rhetoric.

I don't just assume it...
BBW12OG

Hokieism

Actually, what the hell do you think is nativism with me?
Isn't he supposedly one of those "PREtendependents?"

Closet SOCIALIST that is scared to speak out in public because he will be ridiculed by people with actual morals, beliefs and factual information to support them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

So, we don't have chain of custody for close to 20K votes. Everyone of them happened with the Zuckerberg dropbox's. Oh, and BTW, the lack of Chain of Custody is a violation of the election code in Georgia.

Who cares? it's just noise, right?
caryking
oh uh... this report can't be true as Hokie says he doesn't put a lot of trust in the biased media....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgia-s-fulton-county-under-state-investigation-for-allegedly-violating-ballot-drop-box-form-rules/ar-AAL30w8

its coming from both sides now... but, but, but it still can't be true...

Hokie, I just don't assume...
hokiewolf
Lol, you guys are the best
BBW12OG
Yeah...but...but.... for the lefties of course it's true.

Fraud and suppression, just like racism....only occurs when the GOP/Conservative members do them. The lefties are incapable of such atrocities. Ask their MSM propaganda pundits.

Hell...... Hunter Biden can use the "N" word repeatedly and have it glossed over by the MSM, SOCIALIST politicians, posters on this board as a "non-story."

The double standard that has been magnified the last 4.5 years by the lefties and their MSM propaganda machine is going to bite them in the ass in 2022 and in 2024.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of mindless sheep.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.