The Biden Administration

125,919 Views | 2959 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by caryking
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

IseWolf22 said:

PackFansXL said:

hokiewolf said:


What is your stance then, since mine is walls don't work, we need more legal ways for immigrants to get into this country in order to depress the market for illegal immigration.
Hokie, it seems you believe making immigration extremely easy will solve all our immigration problems. How do you propose establishing a limit? Are we simply going to admit every person who wants in? Do we do so until we have to reduce benefits because we can't pay them any longer?

I'd start with a modest increase on currently levels and increase that every year keeping an eye on employment data. Most economists think we can absorb many more immigrants and increase our GDP.

The US needs to continue to grow in population for the foreseeable future as it's the only thing keeping the economic ship afloat. Growth is good.

We also aren't a densely populated country, even in cities. We have space for more people, physically and economically. I'll gladly take top end STEM talent from around the world and low skilled labor from people willing to risk life and limb for the shot at a life here
I agree with your proposal. I would also hypothesize that if you increased the ability of legal immigration you would also decrease the demand for immigration as a whole. Our southern boarder would look more like our northern border.

The biggest issue that can change the paradigm immediately is to increase legal immigration opportunities for Mexican citizens. That would have a huge impact on illegal immigration.
You guys still aren't addressing the question. We have laws that are presently ignored. We could increase the number of immigrants, but that would just encourage more migrants. How do we manage the border? How do we manage the limits? As I see it, your solution is a Band-Aid; a short term solution without a real answer to the problem of unmanaged immigration.
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Leadership

Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Leadership


But, but, but....she wasn't really trying to solution the crisis, as CNN wants to make sure we know now, lol. She clearly does not like criticism....imagine if she had the collective forces, or 90% at least, trying to bring her down every day like her predecessors
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For all you lefties your news organization RT out of Russia is applauding your Fuhrer Sleepy Joe.... congrats... I guess I can start adding COMMUNIST to the vocabulary!! I'm sure you comrades will love that!

Nostrovia Comrades!!!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This was my fear when Biden got elected, he absolutely sucks at foreign policy and especially the Middle East

PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Joe Biden is the worst president in my lifetime!!
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Joe Biden is the worst president in my lifetime!!
He's done more damage to this country in less than five (5) months than some of the other worst did in 4-8 years...
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/world/iranian-ships-cape-good-hope-venezuela

You think they'd have the balls to do this if Trump was still in office? They know that Biden won't do anything but talk about it... don't make me come back there!
WPNfamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Joe Biden is the worst president in my lifetime!!


I never thought I could say this. But Obama would be welcomed back at this point.
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WPNfamily said:

PackFansXL said:

Joe Biden is the worst president in my lifetime!!


I never thought I could say this. But Obama would be welcomed back at this point.

So would W.
WPNfamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

WPNfamily said:

PackFansXL said:

Joe Biden is the worst president in my lifetime!!


I never thought I could say this. But Obama would be welcomed back at this point.

So would W.


Can anyone name a President that has been worse domestically and internationally than Biden in his first 6 months. I mean this seriously.

Also if Biden is better than any of the last 4 sitting presidents in their first 6 months please explain. I need to be educated.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They won't. They are all holding out that Sinema and Manchin flip to abolish the filibuster. If they do this country is headed toward states seceding. No way in HELL are the red states going to let the loonies that are currently in office control them.

75 million people voted for Donald J. Trump. Sleepy Joe won because of Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia and supposedly Maricopa County in Arizona.

You do the math.

The lefties on here are happy to be lead around by their MSM heroes and take handouts at every turn. Imagine Trump spending more time at the beach in Delaware than he did at the golf course in his first 5 months. That's exactly what Sleepy Joe has done.

I guess that Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris has found Willie Brown again and a new pair of knee pads. She's definitely not doing anything resembling what a VP does.

But...you know... some of the lefties or "independents" on here hated Trump's tweets, how he talked to people etc... He got **** done and he put America first.

This whole feelings crap makes me sick to my stomach. Like coming on the board to say "19 posts have been deleted..."

Why? Why does that need to be said? Why did they need to be deleted? They had already been read. That sums up where the left is today.

A box of two day old left out in the sun in July axle grease has more substance than most of those folks.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?

BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is exactly what Orwell was talking about. I hope you SOCIALISTS can see what a joke your party is and especially what a joke your media propaganda machine is. This is some straight up COMMUNIST PARTY bullshat.

Enjoy your little power trip. It is coming to an end.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

They won't. They are all holding out that Sinema and Manchin flip to abolish the filibuster. If they do this country is headed toward states seceding. No way in HELL are the red states going to let the loonies that are currently in office control them.

75 million people voted for Donald J. Trump. Sleepy Joe won because of Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia and supposedly Maricopa County in Arizona.

You do the math.

The lefties on here are happy to be lead around by their MSM heroes and take handouts at every turn. Imagine Trump spending more time at the beach in Delaware than he did at the golf course in his first 5 months. That's exactly what Sleepy Joe has done.

I guess that Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris has found Willie Brown again and a new pair of knee pads. She's definitely not doing anything resembling what a VP does.

But...you know... some of the lefties or "independents" on here hated Trump's tweets, how he talked to people etc... He got **** done and he put America first.

This whole feelings crap makes me sick to my stomach. Like coming on the board to say "19 posts have been deleted..."

Why? Why does that need to be said? Why did they need to be deleted? They had already been read. That sums up where the left is today.

A box of two day old left out in the sun in July axle grease has more substance than most of those folks.


A buddy of mine was with Willie Brown no too long ago.. Willie Brown was outspoken on his relationship with Harris. According to Willie, he could tell you every inch of Harris's body for favors
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure. You can tell how she acts and carries herself she's common trash.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome to your dream lefties.... This is what happens when you have SOCIALISTS running cities. I'm sure you lefties have zero issues with this. Enjoy comrades. Your run in power is coming to an abrupt end.



Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:



LOL, this is great....but, which media member will ask her to reconcile the two in a presser where she has to go on record?
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:



BTW, its nice to know its covered somewhere. On her first official international policy trip, about a crisis that is affecting the entire country, CNN has not one single article on its homepage at 830 et. (in fairness, towards the bottom of the page, they do have a photo gallery of the trip).
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

Things more important than Harris' first big gig.

*6 articles about Giuliani / Trump
*Exactly one headline with reference to the existing POTUS
*Anderson Cooper adn Barack interview
*Brian Stelter's admonishment of Fox News
*TikTok beekeeper story
*The chick from The Office apologizing for being in a beauty pageant many years ago
*A Stormy Daniels wants to testify against Trump Org
*Two articles about BK trolling CFA over LBGQ stuff.

But hey, they just report the news equally, they don't try to influence anything.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey lefties.... you gave Trump so much hell over four years over every single little thing. Where is the outrage on this one? I guess it doesn't fit your SOCIALIST agendas does it?

Your party is a damn joke and so is this administration.



And by having their back does that mean that he wants to sniff them? Just asking. He has a track record for sniffing little kids.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Nobody is coming for your guns"

The communist Democrat Party are enemies of the Bill of Rights and Constitution. There's a word for that...treason

https://instagr.am/p/CP1sowvpCiz
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's a moderate..... ask any lefty on here. "Gonna be the President for ALL Americans..."

LOL... so many "educated" people believed that BS....

As long as Manchin holds the line the lefties are going to go down in flames. What everyone that has half a brain should pay attention to is that the lifelong politicians in D.C., Ice Cream Queen, Crying Chuck etc... have been visibly absent the last couple of weeks.

Wonder why? They know that the loonies on the left and Dear Leader are pulling Sleepy Joe's strings. Lying Susan is the "shadow" President.

Go nuclear in 2024. Destroy them. Force them to come back to reality or secede. I'd welcome it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Uh oh.....

Is there trouble in Utopia????? Surely not. All of you lefties have told us that you would bring us all together and we would all be in paradise as long as we goose stepped in line with your ideology.

LMFAO!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here you go lefties.... Please explain this to me. I'll sit back and wait for your response.

And guys... please let them justify this. I would hate for this one to get lost in the posts. I'll refrain from posting until they respond to one of their own.

Y'all have been giving me hell about calling you SOCIALISTS...well.... this is one of your own.



Imagine if a member of the GOP said ANYTHING remotely close to this how much coverage the propaganda machine of the left would be doing 24/7 with comments like this. She also serves on the Foreign Relations Committee..... Way to go lefties... you have overplayed your hand. This will be awesome next year. I'm certain it will run in EVERY damn campaign ad across the country.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess the lefties have given up trying to defend this **** show administration.

Can't say that I blame them.

Those comments from Sleepy Joe are indicative of just how far left this crowd has lurched. I'm sure ISIS, Russia and China all are also concerned about climate change....... what a damn joke.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No. It IS a joke. Biden says that because he knows that it is a joke. So-called "global warming" is a complete fraud. It is 100% a scam used for the purpose of pushing an agenda - not unlike this covid Scamdemic. And, yes, that agenda is communism - aka the "New World Order" agenda.

Biden and the far Left are talking about "phasing out fossil fuels". It has nothing to do with the weather. CO2 levels have negligible impact on worldwide temperatures. And even if, hypothetically, worldwide temperatures go up 0.5 degrees, it's not going to cause anything close to a "catastrophe". It's all lies and fear-mongering. Back in 2008 Al Gore said the North Pole ice cap would be "totally gone in 5 years". Well, 2013 came and now it's 2021 and the ice cap is as big as ever.

The REAL reason they push the "climate change" lie is to push a tyrannical, anti-human agenda - higher taxes, raising the cost of fuel and everything else, and lowering our standard of living. Their true goal is to lower worldwide human population - and they seek to do that by restricting human activity/development (closing off huge areas of land to "save the environment") and taxing people to death and raising the cost of living.
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hope Texas follows through on building their own wall. Governor can probably raise funds with donations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-abbott-texas-border-wall-immigration-crisis
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is what you voted for lefties..... what a damn joke.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More gaffes by Biden on the International stage...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-g7-us-russia-help-people-libya-syria

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
uh oh.... Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes... Civ, as much as you don't want to talk about this stuff, this is a big deal.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

uh oh.... Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes... Civ, as much as you don't want to talk about this stuff, this is a big deal.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/
I'm just throwing this out there to add some additional context to your story:

John Fredericks is the publisher of The Georgia Star News. He is also a Trump 2020 delegate and the chairman of the Trump Virginia Delegation. In 2016, Fredericks served as Virginia Chairman of the Trump for President campaign and is currently an Advisory Board member of Trump/Pence 2020. As a senior media executive with over 40 years experience, Fredericks has served as a major market newspaper publisher, advertising director, editor, editorial page editor, TV host, syndicated radio host, commentator and newspaper columnist. He has covered national news events that include government, business, economics, and politics, and is also a White House Correspondent and Cable News Network Contributor.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

pineknollshoresking said:

uh oh.... Fulton County Election Official Admits Chain of Custody Documents Missing for 2020 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes... Civ, as much as you don't want to talk about this stuff, this is a big deal.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/
I'm just throwing this out there to add some additional context to your story:

John Fredericks is the publisher of The Georgia Star News. He is also a Trump 2020 delegate and the chairman of the Trump Virginia Delegation. In 2016, Fredericks served as Virginia Chairman of the Trump for President campaign and is currently an Advisory Board member of Trump/Pence 2020. As a senior media executive with over 40 years experience, Fredericks has served as a major market newspaper publisher, advertising director, editor, editorial page editor, TV host, syndicated radio host, commentator and newspaper columnist. He has covered national news events that include government, business, economics, and politics, and is also a White House Correspondent and Cable News Network Contributor.
Yes, I know all the connections. What additional context are you throwing out? Are you disputing the story?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.