The Biden Administration

180,647 Views | 3573 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Steve Videtich
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

This is why the "greatest generation" is anything but. They failed the Constitution on their watch not only by allowing this, but also the 16th Amendment to pass. One was billed as soaking the rich, the other was sold as making our country more democratic. In both cases, their passage undermined key tenets of liberty that the founders had established. They knew full well from the ancient tyrants of Athens, why pure democracy cannot persist.
The greatest generation had nothing to do with those amendments. Most of those considered "The Greatest Generation" were born in the 1920's or so. Both those amendment were ratified about 1913.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

This is why the "greatest generation" is anything but. They failed the Constitution on their watch not only by allowing this, but also the 16th Amendment to pass. One was billed as soaking the rich, the other was sold as making our country more democratic. In both cases, their passage undermined key tenets of liberty that the founders had established. They knew full well from the ancient tyrants of Athens, why pure democracy cannot persist.
The greatest generation had nothing to do with those amendments. Most of those considered "The Greatest Generation" were born in the 1920's or so. Both those amendment were ratified about 1913.


Semantics!!! Nonetheless, both are awful!!!!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We'll agree to disagree on that
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So I guess France is racist and are a bunch of bigots? Pretty bad when a foreign country calls out the bs.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/france-american-woke-racializing
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

We'll agree to disagree on that
People love to argue unnecessary stuff. Your points on the two amendments are spot on!!! Drummer, come on... debate the real points...

Let's talk about the signal, not the noise...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkpackfan said:

So I guess France is racist and are a bunch of bigots? Pretty bad when a foreign country calls out the bs.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/france-american-woke-racializing


Wow. When France calls you woke and pulls ambassadors… jeez. Good job Dems.
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

So I guess France is racist and are a bunch of bigots? Pretty bad when a foreign country calls out the bs.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/france-american-woke-racializing


Wow. When France calls you woke and pulls ambassadors… jeez. Good job Dems.
Didnt they pull the ambassadors over the submarine deal with Australia?
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

So I guess France is racist and are a bunch of bigots? Pretty bad when a foreign country calls out the bs.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/france-american-woke-racializing


Wow. When France calls you woke and pulls ambassadors… jeez. Good job Dems.
Didnt they pull the ambassadors over the submarine deal with Australia?
That was my take. Must have been a lot of euros at stake in that deal. Usually, the French only take such extreme diplomatic measures with countries who produce wine and sell it as "French wine."
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's an electronic billboard in Youngsville showing Biden and his ice cream cone in the passenger seat of a pickup truck and Mitch McConnell is behind the wheel. Not sure I get the gag. Anyone seen it elsewhere in the Triangle?
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remember when the lefties would piss and moan about me referring to them as "SOCIALISTS?"

Where are they now? Not one of them can deny that their joke of a party is farther left than SOCIALISM….

And the clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe I hope you get what you deserve financially.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Remember when the lefties would piss and moan about me referring to them as "SOCIALISTS?"

Where are they now? Not one of them can deny that their joke of a party is farther left than SOCIALISM….

And the clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe I hope you get what you deserve financially.
They may not make enough money for this crap show to hurt them!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Remember when the lefties would piss and moan about me referring to them as "SOCIALISTS?"

Where are they now? Not one of them can deny that their joke of a party is farther left than SOCIALISM….

And the clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe I hope you get what you deserve financially.
They may not make enough money for this crap show to hurt them!


Honestly, the left is just making it a harder and harder for anyone to defend. Even some of the media are starting to ask questions. But not as many as should be, but some.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Remember when the lefties would piss and moan about me referring to them as "SOCIALISTS?"

Where are they now? Not one of them can deny that their joke of a party is farther left than SOCIALISM….

And the clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe I hope you get what you deserve financially.
They may not make enough money for this crap show to hurt them!


Honestly, the left is just making it a harder and harder for anyone to defend. Even some of the media are starting to ask questions. But not as many as should be, but some.
So true...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Remember when the lefties would piss and moan about me referring to them as "SOCIALISTS?"

Where are they now? Not one of them can deny that their joke of a party is farther left than SOCIALISM….

And the clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe I hope you get what you deserve financially.
They may not make enough money for this crap show to hurt them!


Honestly, the left is just making it a harder and harder for anyone to defend. Even some of the media are starting to ask questions. But not as many as should be, but some.
So true...
And now the AG is going after parents of school children for demanding accountability of school boards. Beyond disturbing.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Remember when the lefties would piss and moan about me referring to them as "SOCIALISTS?"

Where are they now? Not one of them can deny that their joke of a party is farther left than SOCIALISM….

And the clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe I hope you get what you deserve financially.
They may not make enough money for this crap show to hurt them!


Honestly, the left is just making it a harder and harder for anyone to defend. Even some of the media are starting to ask questions. But not as many as should be, but some.
So true...
And now the AG is going after parents of school children for demanding accountability of school boards. Beyond disturbing.
And everybody said AG Garland was a moderate and should have been put on the Supreme Court... Right!!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/10/the-biden-justice-departments-lawless-threat-against-american-parents/

Quote:

On Monday, Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a memorandum in which he wailed about the "disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff." Clearing his throat with an empty nod to the inconvenient fact that the Constitution protects "spirited debate," Garland incorrectly indeed, outrageously for someone of his experience as a Justice Department official and federal appellate judge claimed that free-speech principles yield not only to "threats of violence" but also to "efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views" (at least, evidently, individuals not named Sinema or Manchin).
Quote:

The Biden Justice Department is just a continuation of the Obama Justice Department, which was the most politicized in American history. The Obama/Biden administration modus operandi was to make the process the penalty in this case, the investigative process, coupled with the threat of Justice Department criminal or civil prosecution, no matter how invalid.

That is what Obama/Biden officials notoriously did in the IRS scandal, intimidating conservative organizations by investigating them under the threat that they would lose their tax-exempt status. In insidious irony, the administration did exactly what such constitutional provisions as the First Amendment are supposed to forbid it took government action that effectively thwarted constitutionally protected political activity (such as organizing political opposition to Obama-administration policies).
Quote:

More to the point (the point being the faux-moderate weakling in the Oval Office), Biden is not going to be able to deliver to progressives the FDR-style transformative legislative victories they covet. Democrats' congressional majorities are razor-thin, probably temporary, and consumed by infighting. Biden is intimidated by the Bolshevik left, which is why he could not even bring himself to defend Sinema. Since he cannot satisfy the radicals legislatively, he will have to do what it is in his power to do unilaterally. That means unleashing the Justice Department to bludgeon the Left's political opposition into submission with lawless threats of enforcement action.
This administration is an abomination just as bad if not worse than the Obama version. They will brazenly break any law if they perceive gains are available for their precious ideology. Forget changing laws and slowly changing perceptions. Everything must be achieved yesterday. What a complete mess!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Remember when the lefties would piss and moan about me referring to them as "SOCIALISTS?"

Where are they now? Not one of them can deny that their joke of a party is farther left than SOCIALISM….

And the clowns that voted for Sleepy Joe I hope you get what you deserve financially.
They may not make enough money for this crap show to hurt them!


Honestly, the left is just making it a harder and harder for anyone to defend. Even some of the media are starting to ask questions. But not as many as should be, but some.
Guess my fan club is busy saving the world one message board at a time.... LMAO.... anyone that can come on here and defend this administration and what Sleepy Joe said in Michigan today should go get their head examined.

Yeah... I know... he doesn't "tweet mean things" and "isn't a con man.." Anyone that based their votes on that deserves all that is coming to them. You elected/helped elect, or helped facilitate a stolen election, a soon to be full blown COMMUNIST regime.

Chapped Ass Garland is militarizing the DOJ and FBI to levels that the Brown Shirts would be envious. Going after parents that disagree with what their children are being taught is straight out of Hitler's Youth playbook.

You lefties go ahead and keep up with your self-aggrandizement... it's entertaining and funny as hell. Maybe one day you'll be canonized in the halls of a church... or a clown show. I'm definitely leaning toward clown show.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why is his ass chapped?
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Why is his ass chapped?


That's a joke, right?
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Why is his ass chapped?


That's a joke, right?
He probably doesn't know. You know how kids are these days.....

And yes Shine Box Boy... I know you are in your 40's. Doesn't mean you are mature or a grown up. When you figure it out let us know.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wish I could say I didn't see this coming. I knew he'd eventually fold, guess Biden upped the ante.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/manchin-spending-bill-above-1-5t-not-ruling-anything-out
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Why is his ass chapped?


That's a joke, right?
He probably doesn't know. You know how kids are these days.....

And yes Shine Box Boy... I know you are in your 40's. Doesn't mean you are mature or a grown up. When you figure it out let us know.
I thought it would've been chaffed and not chapped. But that's just my opinion.
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkpackfan said:

Wish I could say I didn't see this coming. I knew he'd eventually fold, guess Biden upped the ante.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/manchin-spending-bill-above-1-5t-not-ruling-anything-out
Like the Louisiana purchase. I guess West Virginians are getting whatever they want out of him, or they're finding out that electing a Dem is bound to come back to haunt them.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not to derail the thread, but this is important information

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Uniparty Mitch is striking deals on the debt limit...

You all know that the money is still going to the treasury from taxes? All they have to do is prioritize what gets paid. We will never default on our loans! Make it the priority! Something doesn't get funded; however, debt will not be one. We are required to pay our debts!

Now, look what's being said...


The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These "infrastructure" bills have about 0.5% to do with actual infrastructure. It's 99.5% used for the general socialist-communist takeover of the country. Another one of those 5,000 page bills that no one has read and "we have to pass it in order to find out what's in it":

https://instagr.am/p/CUvoeB2Nrj7
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WPNfamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Folks this is our commander and vegetable

Ripper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dude is completely "out to lunch". Total gonzo. Pretty sad on many levels.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WPNfamily said:

Folks this is our commander and vegetable


Now, that's a true leader...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg-gutfeld-media-democrats-cahoots

Thought this was too funny not to post.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good take down of the Biden spending plan. No one with th belief in individualism and Believe growth in the private sector should support these ridiculous spending proposals.


https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-entitlements-of-u-s-decline-joe-biden-europe-11633556687

hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another great WSJ opinion piece that takes down the democrats plan to extend Medicare. The costs are hidden through budget gimmicks and do nothing to improve access. This is a straight play for more government control of medicine.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nancy-pelosis-surprise-medicare-bill-democrats-congress-11632344284


These people make me pine for the good old days of Bill Clinton!
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL, National Review did a comparison article between Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden and it made Jimmy Carter's presidency look effective.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah it's…something. I don't think this is what a lot of America signed up for when they decided to vote against Trump the person rather than this coming freight train of an agenda. The loud 5% are pushing a very bad agenda on the 95% rest of us, and people's political misgivings are going to allow it to happen.

I still thought Biden would move back center left after the election but I was way wrong in that thought.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

The loud 5% are pushing a very bad agenda on the 95% rest of us, and people's political misgivings are going to allow it to happen.


Couldn't agree more!
First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 103
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.