The Biden Administration

180,687 Views | 3573 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Steve Videtich
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonder how many Pinocchio's she will get?

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow...just wow...I'm sure she has at least one fan on here but damn...... If this doesn't get a censor by the SOCIALIST/MARXIST PARTY nothing ever will....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BBW12OG said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57561760

Watch this...

The Sleepy Joe administration and what they have done to the border.

Come on lefties... tell us again why the "tweets" are bad...

I'm waiting. Your desire for absolute power is coming back to haunt you. I've told you Comrades... Karma is an evil beeyatch.. and she is undefeated.

I am looking forward to January 2025... and with the good Lord willing... I will be hear to call each and every one of you out when the reckoning happens. You will be deserving... very deserving...
I promise you, if you continue to attack and call out individual members of this site, you will definitely NOT be around IPS in 2025.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No problem. Understood. I trust that message goes for other posters as well. In the sense of fairness and continuity I would think the same message has been relayed to others as well. Including mods. Thanks again and I'll tone it down.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
Steve Williams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BBW12OG said:

No problem. Understood. I trust that message goes for other posters as well. In the sense of fairness and continuity I would think the same message has been relayed to others as well. Including mods. Thanks again and I'll tone it down.
Thank you. This is not directed at you but for everyone in general....Most everyone enjoys a spirited debate on issues. Feel free to counter someone's argument with your own. However, when your argument drifts away from the matter at hand and becomes directed at the poster himself, you've crossed the line. If you post simply to bait others, you've crossed the line.

We had the Brickyard back in the day and we watched it disintegrate into a cesspool of "cool kids" whose sole purpose was to denigrate others and attempt to be the wittiest dude on the block. When we started to put in the effort to get this free board going, our number one goal was to prevent that from happening. IF that's what you're looking for- this isn't the place.

Some will say that we're being too strict, people are too thinned skin and they like the personal banter (attacks) back and forth. If we were to allow that, the site would become unmanageable. Like Thunder always says, the standard is the standard. If you're looking for the Wild, Wild West, this probably isn't the place for you.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Williams said:

BBW12OG said:

No problem. Understood. I trust that message goes for other posters as well. In the sense of fairness and continuity I would think the same message has been relayed to others as well. Including mods. Thanks again and I'll tone it down.
Thank you. This is not directed at you but for everyone in general....Most everyone enjoys a spirited debate on issues. Feel free to counter someone's argument with your own. However, when your argument drifts away from the matter at hand and becomes directed at the poster himself, you've crossed the line. If you post simply to bait others, you've crossed the line.

We had the Brickyard back in the day and we watched it disintegrate into a cesspool of "cool kids" whose sole purpose was to denigrate others and attempt to be the wittiest dude on the block. When we started to put in the effort to get this free board going, our number one goal was to prevent that from happening. IF that's what you're looking for- this isn't the place.

Some will say that we're being too strict, people are too thinned skin and they like the personal banter (attacks) back and forth. If we were to allow that, the site would become unmanageable. Like Thunder always says, the standard is the standard. If you're looking for the Wild, Wild West, this probably isn't the place for you.
Thank you Steve. I agree totally. Again, I will tone down the rhetoric but sometimes in heated discussions it becomes a little personal. I will admit to not being the adult in the room at times. I will make sure to tone it down. Appreciate all of your and James' hard work. Enjoy the site immensely.

What would be a good feature that one of the old high school sites had was a knock down no holds barred room! FYI... it lasted less than a month. Sounds good but it was extremely vulgar and offensive. And it was on a high school site....

Again, thank you for your work and thank you for the heads up. I will do my part to follow the guidelines in place.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Perhaps this article from National Review would be a good read for all of us. Although the article addresses conservative college students, it seems to me that the approach should still be effective with "students" of any age or perspective. It certainly beats the stubborn, angry, anti-social media blather we get from Twitter. It's a helpful reminder to relax and be respectful of others.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/06/campus-conservatives-should-be-chivalrous-intelligent-warriors/

Quote:

Observing the realities of the university when it comes to sex, race, and politics, a young conservative man or woman has three choices to make: bend the knee, be silent, or speak up. Each is more difficult to do than the last.

The young conservative may capitulate and go along with the flow, eventually embracing left-wing thinking. Indeed, this is the fear of many parents and relatives when their baby goes off to college.

Another option for a young conservative, especially one who wishes to retain friendships while not casting aside one's ideals, may be to disengage from political topics entirely instead, choosing a polite expression and saying naught when any matter of fractiousness arises. Unfortunately, this monastic action is challenging to maintain because of the Left's mantra that "silence is violence"

The best way to have your views considered by ostensible opponents is to take their proposals and mentally dissect them for the underlying motivations. Be kind, do your homework, and know when is a good time to speak up. You cannot fix an entire university (message board), but you can be an affable representative of conservative ideals.
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And you can present your facts. Hold your position. Defend your position. Continue to provide the facts when you are shouted down and ridiculed.

Never bend the knee. Never once buckle to the lefties. Never.

Silence is weakness and weakness is what they pray upon. Hold the damn line and let them know the truth.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm proud of the previous administration. But, but, but... why did so many people leave, get fired, etc...

If you really think about, what could be worse than the Trump administration? Well, I'll place this one right here for you...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/kamala-harris-office-dissent-497290

The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

I'm proud of the previous administration. But, but, but... why did so many people leave, get fired, etc...

If you really think about, what could be worse than the Trump administration? Well, I'll place this one right here for you...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/kamala-harris-office-dissent-497290


This doesn't seem surprising. Always seemed she was way out of place (other than for those who wanted the marker of race/ethnicity/gender at VP). She is incredibly grating even in the few minutes we get to see her....i can only imagine when you have to work with her.

And two, it reads like something that will interrupt whatever policies she is pushing....which is normal when you have lots of turnover
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But she checks two of the big three....minority, woman....

Her intellect is questionable despite her advanced degrees. Her personality is that of the stereo-typical angry black female that has always been a victim of some type.

Anyone that questions her is a racist misogynist.......

FACTS are FACTS.....she is a horrible VP...quite possibly worst ever. And from what is being leaked she is an even worse human being.

Slobbin Ol' Willie Brown's knob is her claim to fame.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

ONE WOLF. ONE PACK.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility" - John Stuart Mill - renowned SOCIALIST....
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

But she checks two of the big three....minority, woman....

Her intellect is questionable despite her advanced degrees. Her personality is that of the stereo-typical angry black female that has always been a victim of some type.

Anyone that questions her is a racist misogynist.......

FACTS are FACTS.....she is a horrible VP...quite possibly worst ever. And from what is being leaked she is an even worse human being.

Slobbin Ol' Willie Brown's knob is her claim to fame.
One of my closest friends heard that straight from Willie's mouth not too long ago...

The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keep denying Joe...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/images-from-hunter-bidens-laptop-call-into-question-joe-bidens-denial-of-talking-business-with-son
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

Keep denying Joe...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/images-from-hunter-bidens-laptop-call-into-question-joe-bidens-denial-of-talking-business-with-son
Joe may not remember what he's done. Should we be asking Jill?
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/andrew-cuomos-daughter-michaela-demisexual

LOL. Not even sure what this even is supposed to mean... and of course on a "spiritual level" just so as not to offend anybody!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/andrew-cuomos-daughter-michaela-demisexual

LOL. Not even sure what this even is supposed to mean... and of course on a "spiritual level" just so as not to offend anybody!
law have mercy. How many more of these versions can there be? So I guess pan means you'll have sexual attraction to anyone, but demi means anyone, but only if you're emotionally aligned, lol?
mdreid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
just imagine if you acted like that at your job...you would be fired on the spot


caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a very good read... Jack Posobiec is someone I find very intriguing and trust his writing...

https://humanevents.com/2021/07/04/americas-ruling-class-and-chinas-ruling-class-are-more-similar-than-you-think/

The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mdreid said:

just imagine if you acted like that at your job...you would be fired on the spot



Honestly, in the days of our founding, representatives would take sticks and beat the floor when others were speaking. The so-called decorum we ask for, in the chambers, today, are not in line with out founding actions.

Perhaps, Republicans should do the same thing... Quit standing on this, so-called decorum, and be outraged like the Democrats. At this point in time, WE have to fight fire with fire!!!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
Why would this be surprising?

Biden would have some % of people he could poop on, and they'd say he's doing a good job, in part because he's not Trump. Likewise, Trump could have actually killed a bunch of children at the border, and he'd have had some % of folks who would have said "yeah, good job".

For many, political allegiances know no limits.

*Plus, you always have the potential for built in bias in a poll in how the question was asked and what options were allowed for responses.

cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!
It's more interesting that you interpret that negatively somehow?
Going by the posters on this forum (granted, small sample size), it is quite clear the preponderance are right leaning. Nothing wrong with that. I'm included in that, despite how you and some others want to group people here.

Two, I think its a general thread across NC State students / graduates in general that are more right-leaning. Certainly moreso than some of our sister schools.
So are you actually shocked that one would read these forums and conclude it is a right-leaning board?
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!

The Water Cooler seems to have a decent mix across the spectrum, but it's undeniable that the loudest voice(s) on here are right-leaning and/or left-hating and disproportionately flavor discourse on here.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!
It's more interesting that you interpret that negatively somehow?
Going by the posters on this forum (granted, small sample size), it is quite clear the preponderance are right leaning. Nothing wrong with that. I'm included in that, despite how you and some others want to group people here.

Two, I think its a general thread across NC State students / graduates in general that are more right-leaning. Certainly moreso than some of our sister schools.
So are you actually shocked that one would read these forums and conclude it is a right-leaning board?
91, you know what else in interesting? The apparent projection you made that I interpreted your statement negatively...

Let's focus on that, for a moment, before we move to the rest of your and Civ's comments...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!
It's more interesting that you interpret that negatively somehow?
Going by the posters on this forum (granted, small sample size), it is quite clear the preponderance are right leaning. Nothing wrong with that. I'm included in that, despite how you and some others want to group people here.

Two, I think its a general thread across NC State students / graduates in general that are more right-leaning. Certainly moreso than some of our sister schools.
So are you actually shocked that one would read these forums and conclude it is a right-leaning board?
91, you know what else in interesting? The apparent projection you made that I interpreted your statement negatively...

Let's focus on that, for a moment, before we move to the rest of your and Civ's comments...
you focus on it all you want....i have no interest in the silly debate.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!
It's more interesting that you interpret that negatively somehow?
Going by the posters on this forum (granted, small sample size), it is quite clear the preponderance are right leaning. Nothing wrong with that. I'm included in that, despite how you and some others want to group people here.

Two, I think its a general thread across NC State students / graduates in general that are more right-leaning. Certainly moreso than some of our sister schools.
So are you actually shocked that one would read these forums and conclude it is a right-leaning board?
91, you know what else in interesting? The apparent projection you made that I interpreted your statement negatively...

Let's focus on that, for a moment, before we move to the rest of your and Civ's comments...
you focus on it all you want....i have no interest in the silly debate.
Very fitting! You wonder why we have a divided society and people here, like BBW, who calls out people the way he sees them. Like I said, very fitting!
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!
It's more interesting that you interpret that negatively somehow?
Going by the posters on this forum (granted, small sample size), it is quite clear the preponderance are right leaning. Nothing wrong with that. I'm included in that, despite how you and some others want to group people here.

Two, I think its a general thread across NC State students / graduates in general that are more right-leaning. Certainly moreso than some of our sister schools.
So are you actually shocked that one would read these forums and conclude it is a right-leaning board?
91, you know what else in interesting? The apparent projection you made that I interpreted your statement negatively...

Let's focus on that, for a moment, before we move to the rest of your and Civ's comments...
you focus on it all you want....i have no interest in the silly debate.
Very fitting! You wonder why we have a divided society and people here, like BBW, who calls out people the way he sees them. Like I said, very fitting!
Ummm, ok. Sure, I see how those two things are related. (where's that rolly-eye emoticon). Differences of opinion and completely uncivil, childish baiting are two different things.

Look, I think the site is right-leaning. That was not an incrimination, particularly given I've voted GOP every election since I was old enough to vote.

I see this place that way because of the % of views on this forum are > right than left. As stated...its a small sliver of people who post here. But I thought it was so obvious that it should not be surprising or an "interesting" observation.

Its my opinion, and if anyone cared to poll it, I'm sure it would turn out that way. As for implied negativity, etc...look, if I misinterpreted your response, than I withdraw my comment....I'm just shocked anyone would even question which lean most of the usual posters on this site have.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Packchem91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

pineknollshoresking said:

33% of polled people believe Biden is handling the border good. As I saw this report, I thought... what could I be missing. Is there something I'm not seeing (blind spot) that needs to be revealed to me?

Help!!
I read an article about this. The point of the article was that between 30 and 35 percent of population would think that a democrat was going a good job, regardless of what that democrat was actually doing.

Same article said that about 15-20 percent of population would think the same thing about a republican.

That would explain it. Of course it doesn't explain why most democrats think that anyone more conservative them them is radical.
Agreed.
But LOL at your last comment....that is very true here on this very right-leaning site too. Anyone who doesn't adhere to every Trumpism like he's a god is a "socialcrat", lol.
Which, is what has screwed up our politics.
Right leaning? That's interesting that you see this place as right leaning....

BTW, we have only one God! Trump, on the other hand, is a person that brought forward the real issues with this country, in my opinion. I have listed them multiple times on the forum!
It's more interesting that you interpret that negatively somehow?
Going by the posters on this forum (granted, small sample size), it is quite clear the preponderance are right leaning. Nothing wrong with that. I'm included in that, despite how you and some others want to group people here.

Two, I think its a general thread across NC State students / graduates in general that are more right-leaning. Certainly moreso than some of our sister schools.
So are you actually shocked that one would read these forums and conclude it is a right-leaning board?
91, you know what else in interesting? The apparent projection you made that I interpreted your statement negatively...

Let's focus on that, for a moment, before we move to the rest of your and Civ's comments...
you focus on it all you want....i have no interest in the silly debate.
Very fitting! You wonder why we have a divided society and people here, like BBW, who calls out people the way he sees them. Like I said, very fitting!
Ummm, ok. Sure, I see how those two things are related. (where's that rolly-eye emoticon). Differences of opinion and completely uncivil, childish baiting are two different things.

Look, I think the site is right-leaning. That was not an incrimination, particularly given I've voted GOP every election since I was old enough to vote.

I see this place that way because of the % of views on this forum are > right than left. As stated...its a small sliver of people who post here. But I thought it was so obvious that it should not be surprising or an "interesting" observation.

Its my opinion, and if anyone cared to poll it, I'm sure it would turn out that way. As for implied negativity, etc...look, if I misinterpreted your response, than I withdraw my comment....I'm just shocked anyone would even question which lean most of the usual posters on this site have.
91, just to be clear, all I said was: it's interesting you see this place as right leaning. Your response was: I interpreted your comment as negative. At that point, you chose not to engage, until I stated what I see as apparent with some, including you, as being fitting.

Here's what I believe: people have their way of communicating, whether direct (in BBW's case, very direct) and others being passive and/or passive aggressive, constructive, or whatever. So, your opinion of someone being childish is really no different than, perhaps my way, or your way. It's just different! That doesn't make your way, my way, or BBW's way correct. It's just a way...

I see this country as a complete take over by Socialist ways of thinking, as laid out in the 60's Communist Platform in the US (BTW, it has worked). I also see another revolution on the horizon. People are tired of this takeover. They have courage and are coming out swinging! I suggest you get onboard or get out of the way! It's coming!

Also, I listened to a Chinese lady, this morning, stating a new Coronavirus will be unleashed by the CCP in late summer. At the same time, China will invade Taiwan. The two events will take everyone eyes off the ball and will somehow try to re-legitimize China in World. I don't know if this will happen; however, these same people projected the current coronavirus back in 2017-2018.

I believe, the elite, in the world, are doing significant damage to people like you and I. In fact, look up an ABC (interview) with Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. Some of the things they say positively about China (CCP) are downright scary.

If you are not following these stories on China, do yourself a favor and find outlets that are reporting the non-pro propaganda.
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Amazing how the media keeps rushing in to explain away VP Harris' issues. Soledad leading her with answers and such.

VP Harris talks about multiple assignments from Biden: 'Maybe I don't say 'no' enough' | Fox News
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the people with a left leaning ideology want to understand true economic conservatism, please watch this. Start at 2:30 mark...

https://americasvoice.news/video/D0ibAi5kUC2Tb69

When the election stuff starts, just stop watching if you are not interested...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not surprising that old ideas are packaged in new ways to further damage the middle class

https://reason.com/2021/06/09/biden-wont-close-the-tax-gap-but-he-will-snoop-on-your-bank-records/
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pineknollshoresking said:

If the people with a left leaning ideology want to understand true economic conservatism, please watch this. Start at 2:30 mark...

https://americasvoice.news/video/D0ibAi5kUC2Tb69

When the election stuff starts, just stop watching if you are not interested...
I just watched this again. All the arguing we do around so many issues, really, it's just noise.... we need to think more macro for a moment, in order, to understand the impact that's happening to (probably) everyone here...
The dissenting opinion has been sidelined!!!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 103
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.