The Biden Administration

445,996 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://rumble.com/vs7or8-kazakhstan-intel-chief-arrested-ukrainian-ex-prez-on-the-run-both-connect-t.html?fbclid=IwAR2g4EudYFrEgq_xYmZoIIhrC4iry0bmqzZ2oTMS69q8Iu5kr7nZiEexmG8

What is underway in Kazakhstan is much more significant than the Biden Crime Family. Corporate Media won't touch it with a 1,000-ft pole.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
FlossyDFlynt

We are reaching very high levels of inflation, lets spend more!
caryking
This 7% is on the front end of the Bell-Curve. It's going to get worse...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Nothing at all to see there! Lol
Civilized
Steve Videtich said:

Yeah start diving into construction cost increases over the last year if you really want to see some butt-puckering stats.

The lumber tariff situation especially is really pissing me off.
Steve Videtich
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Yeah start diving into construction cost increases over the last year if you really want to see some butt-puckering stats.

Just add it to the pile.
caryking
Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Civ, where are you getting your lumber?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Builder's First Source.

If you've got a better spot, hook a brother up!
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Yes, 'tis. The Fed can't aggressively hike rates to rein in inflation without crashing markets, until the inflation pain is so great that people don't care about the markets. Thing is, inflation by itself will put paid to Mr. Market, and then we'll be in far worse shape than Japan circa 1991, with simultaneous depression, inflation, and non-existent interest rates.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Builder's First Source.

I don't know.. not my industry. I was really commenting on you stating "lumber tariff situation". Do you think Builders First Source is getting lumber from overseas?

Joe Biden
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Yes, 'tis. The Fed can't aggressively hike rates to rein in inflation without crashing markets, until the inflation pain is so great that people don't care about the markets. Thing is, inflation by itself will put paid to Mr. Market, and then we'll be in far worse shape than Japan circa 1991, with simultaneous depression, inflation, and non-existent interest rates.
Yes, we do have a significant problem ahead of us, I believe. The way the Government, MSM is pushing this Covid mess and talking about lockdowns, passports, etc... this is not helping the short term.

Now, add in the Feds insistence on putting more money in the market along with adding significantly to their balance sheet, along with this administration push to spend so much more money,WOW!!! Now, Mitch and some of his cronies, giving this admin a lifeline by increasing the debt limit when he should have said: it's time to buckle up our belts and get serious about living within our means...

It's time to get rid of these establishment congressional folks and find people that are about correcting the real ills of this country.

Remember all: when someone says the "Full Faith and Credit of the United States", what they mean is YOU and ME. Without us, our descendants, there is no "Full Faith and Credit of the United States"!!!

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Canada.

Hey, Civ… were you the one that just got approved for that "gentrification" project near downtown Durham? I remember you mentioning trying to get something done around there several months back?
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Steve Videtich said:

Builder's First Source.

I don't know.. not my industry. I was really commenting on you stating "lumber tariff situation". Do you think Builders First Source is getting lumber from overseas?
If you're buying Southern Pine, then your price increases are due to the laws of supply and demand. If you're buying hardwoods, I believe that tariff also applies to lumber from Canada which I would think would have an affect on pricing.
hokiewolf
Gotta pay our fair share, because you know, it's not a spending problem

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/terence-p-jeffrey/1051873000000-record-federal-tax-collections-top-1-trillion-3
PackFansXL

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/01/biden-shouldnt-get-any-more-covid-money/
Quote:

When sold to the American people, the $1.9 trillion plan was pitched as a way to support the strategy of mass vaccination, getting testing up to speed, and ensuring that schools had enough funding to open all of the things that Hoyer now expects to be in the "substantial" White House request.

Yet in actuality, less than 1 percent of the bill was allocated toward vaccine-related programs, and 6 percent was left for other spending directly related to Covid (such as for testing).

The important point here is that when Biden entered office and had an opportunity to spend trillions of dollars under the banner of "Covid relief," he made the concerted decision to pass a sweeping, generational, social-welfare bill and reward political allies such as teachers' unions. So his call for a new round of Covid spending should not be taken seriously. This is especially true given that the White House has been cagey about how much of the existing Covid-relief money remains.
When MSNBC is even questioning this POTUS request for more Covid funding, we know the lies are finally being exposed.
jkpackfan
At this point, there's no way he doesn't get primaried.
packgrad
I don't see how he still has supporters. He has been an absolute disaster.
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

Given his age and electability I think you're right.

The betting markets still think he's most probable but I think there's significant bias in the market due to his incumbency. A scandal-free incumbent just willingly walking away is certainly not the norm.

hokiewolf
Lol
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
FlossyDFlynt

Government efficiency at its finest. Order a test for a disease where your symptoms will abate by the time the test reaches you.
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

It baffles me how anyone could still support this guy.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

It baffles me how anyone could still support this guy.
The main group that still supports Biden younger college grads. The same ones that want their college loans forgiven. Guess who pays for that? The normal people that don't support this crap!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
General Flynn , [1/14/2022 7:07 AM]
[Forwarded from Official Plandemic]
Dear Americans,

By now most of us are aware that factions of our own government, in lockstep with foreign adversaries, various tech titans and certain billionaires are working hard to strip away our freedoms. For decades they've announced out loud their agenda to create a "one world government." That one sentence says it all- Their goal is to take control of our world.

Knowing that America is too powerful to overtake by direct force, decades ago they put into action a plan to chip away at the foundation of our nation through covert psychological and ideological warfare.

Through patient incremental steps they've infiltrated every aspect of our lives. The enemy has breached the gates and is now planting poisonous seeds in the soil of our minds. This is an easy trap to avoid if you know what to look for.

As a veteran activist I've seen this disturbing tactic play out in just about every major movement of resistance I've ever been a part of. Just as the people begin to make real progress, paranoia sets in. Trusted allies become suspicious of each other. Rumors spread of "infiltrators" and "controlled opposition." Infighting is the beginning of the end of forward momentum.

Like clockwork, just as we the people are making powerful strides to expose and overcome the tyranny that's rapidly metastasizing around the world, cancerous rumors have begun echoing within the liberty movement.

Paid agitators absolutely exist. It is a real tactic that is commonly deployed against citizen-led movements when they gain too much power. One of the most common objectives of an agitator is to divide the group by turning its members against each other.

The words "united we stand, divided we fall," were first spoken over two thousand years ago. There's a reason that sentence has survived the test of time. Unity is our most powerful tool to fix this broken world. It is daylight to the vampires of division. When we're divided we are susceptible to the hypnotic spells being cast at us daily by the media and those who control it.

If you truly care about your freedom, family and future, the next time you encounter someone spreading bad rumors about good people, unless the accusation presents clear and present evidence of being accurate, SHUT IT DOWN!

Even if the messenger means well, let them know they are literally doing the very thing they're warning you about. Don't be a "useful idiot," as the perpetrators of this takeover call those who unwittingly carry their water.

United We Win!
Mikki Willis

Werewolf
Werewolf
bgr3
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

The betting markets still think he's most probable but I think there's significant bias in the market due to his incumbency. A scandal-free incumbent just willingly walking away is certainly not the norm.

Good value on Mayor Pete there if you ask me
caryking
bgr3 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

None of those hacks will win in 2024, unless… they don't have to win. Help is everywhere they need it.

Joe Biden
Werewolf

JFK Jr would roll over in his grave if he saw what was going on in the world!
Werewolf
"We have stricken the shackles from four million human beings and brought all laborers to a common level, not by the elevation of former slaves but by practically reducing the whole working population, both white and black, to a condition of serfdom.

While boasting of our noble deeds, we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that, by our iniquitous money system, we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is no less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery."

Horace Greeley, 1868 - speaking regarding the creation of the 14th Amendment and the first wave of central banking debauchery of the American currency
Werewolf
"This Federal Reserve Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the president signs this bill, the invisible government by monetary power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trust (Federal Reserve) will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good.

The people must make a Declaration of Independence from this monetary power."

Senator Charles Lindbergh, Sr.
December 22, 1913
Werewolf
bgr3
caryking said:

bgr3 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

None of those hacks will win in 2024, unless… they don't have to win. Help is everywhere they need it.
I was operating under the assumption those were just Dem nominee odds. No shot Brandon has +113 odds to win re-election LOL
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

His low approval rate would be even lower if it were not for the 7x24 Covid coverage and the media instead focused all that energy on how the people who thought he was gonna save them are having $$$ taken out of their pockets now
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.