The Biden Administration

449,585 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by James Henderson
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

*All that said about the way Manchin's BBB vote evolved, Manchin is serving an incredibly useful purpose in the Senate right now.

He's probably single-handedly saved us trillions by pushing back strongly on the scope and price tag of the Biden administration's liberal agenda.

I think BBB actually ends up passing with his support over the next few weeks, just in a more streamlined and less expensive form and in a way that's more tailored to increase the net benefit for his constituents. I strongly prefer that outcome, if it comes to pass, than BBB passing in its current form.
Yea, I'm reading the same thing. I don't think BBB is done. Somehow, this will get passed

BTW, the BBB is supported by many, until people are told how it will work. The support goes down significantly once understood. It's all about the framing to see how something is supported.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

Civilized said:

*All that said about the way Manchin's BBB vote evolved, Manchin is serving an incredibly useful purpose in the Senate right now.

He's probably single-handedly saved us trillions by pushing back strongly on the scope and price tag of the Biden administration's liberal agenda.

I think BBB actually ends up passing with his support over the next few weeks, just in a more streamlined and less expensive form and in a way that's more tailored to increase the net benefit for his constituents. I strongly prefer that outcome, if it comes to pass, than BBB passing in its current form.
Yea, I'm reading the same thing. I don't think BBB is done. Somehow, this will get passed

BTW, the BBB is supported by many, until people are told how it will work. The support goes down significantly once understood. It's all about the framing to see how something is supported.

Cary, I too think that the BBB will eventually get done in some fashion. It's the way the game is played in DC. But, as I have previously stated, these bills are too big intentionally so that they can put things in them that most don't know about. It's why our spending is out of control.

My original point however, was how the democrats expect blind loyalty no questions asked. It's crazy how that man has been treated in the press and the rest of the blind mice.
caryking
Hey all... Christmas is over and its time to call out Biden for what he is... Where is the weekly call out that Biden is a vegetable?

WPN, we need you...

Joe Biden
caryking
BTW, as much as I dislike the current administration, the guy that called into Joe and Jill's Christmas thing... Well, I think it was funny and very distasteful, at the same time.

There are areas we shouldn't touch and that was one of them.

I know Joe looked like an idiot and I believe Jill is a contributor to him getting into the race, when he shouldn't have; however, it didn't make me feel good when I saw the reaction of Jill, at the end of the video. It was kind of sad, to be honest...

That shouldn't have happened...

Joe Biden
bgr3
caryking said:

BTW, as much as I dislike the current administration, the guy that called into Joe and Jill's Christmas thing... Well, I think it was funny and very distasteful, at the same time.

I know Joe looked like an idiot and I believe Jill is a contributor to him getting into the race, when he shouldn't have; however, it didn't make me feel good when I saw the reaction of Jill, at the end of the video. It was kind of sad, to be honest...

Trying to take away people's ability to make a livelihood over not getting a shot are areas that shouldn't be touched either but here we are. He's damn lucky Let's Go Brandon is all that's getting said to him.....
caryking
bgr3 said:

caryking said:

Trying to take away people's ability to make a livelihood over not getting a shot are areas that shouldn't be touched either but here we are. He's damn lucky Let's Go Brandon is all that's getting said to him.....
I get it and agree with the ineptness of this administration. That doesn't mean someone should say "Let's go Brandon" during a Christmas event.

Believe me, I think Biden's entire administration are hacks!! I also think the guy should have shown a little more couth...

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
caryking said:

bgr3 said:

caryking said:

I get it and agree with the ineptness of this administration. That doesn't mean someone should say "Let's go Brandon" during a Christmas event.

Believe me, I think Biden's entire administration are hacks!! I also think the guy should have shown a little more couth...

I feel bad for Biden at times because I don't think he is cognitive enough to be 100% responsible. But, mostly I don't because he helped start the country down this road when he did have his wits about him.
bgr3
caryking said:

bgr3 said:

caryking said:

I know your hearts in the right place and share your aversion to injecting partisan politics into every part of life. I just also know that most of the rest of the criticism of this under the guise of "civility" is really just a way to attempt to silence dissent.

By the end of the week we will know more about who this guy is than the guy who ran over people at a Christmas parade.

Let's go Brandon would die if bluechecks and/or journos would stop losing their minds over people saying it.
WPNfamily
Knock knock

Who's there?

Vegetable

Vegetable who?

Joe Biden
caryking
bgr3 said:

caryking said:

bgr3 said:

caryking said:

I know your hearts in the right place and share your aversion to injecting partisan politics into every part of life. I just also know that most of the rest of the criticism of this under the guise of "civility" is really just a way to attempt to silence dissent.

By the end of the week we will know more about who this guy is than the guy who ran over people at a Christmas parade.

Let's go Brandon would die if bluechecks and/or journos would stop losing their minds over people saying it.

I agree with all of that!

Joe Biden
caryking
WPNfamily said:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Vegetable

Vegetable who?

Joe Biden

There we go…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

WPNfamily said:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Vegetable

Vegetable who?

Joe Biden

There we go…
I support WPNfamily values!
RunsWithWolves26
May I add...?

**** YOU JOE BIDEN!!
WPNfamily
RunsWithWolves26 said:

May I add...?

**** YOU JOE BIDEN!!

Fixed it for ya!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
**** you Joe Biden.
caryking
Another publication asking questions about January 6th. This is not to change the narrative of the MSM; however, it's to point out that there may be more to the story...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10347577/Ex-Marine-accused-FBI-plant-sent-incite-Jan-6-riot-pictured-ranch.html

Joe Biden
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Naaah, couldn't be. Right?

caryking
Only a dumb person would think this is not happening, right in front of us...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Guide to Continuity of Government for State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal Governments (fema.gov)

Biden says he wants GITMO closed down, why hasn't it been done? In reality, a new courthouse is being completed along with expansions there. Expect another 3-4 months of much tougher sledding. What lies ahead remains uncharted. Under no circumstances, take NO MORE jabs.
Werewolf
nothing to see here, right?
packgrad
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

this stuff is quite dumb honestly whether it's a R or a D. Who gives a crap of the dude in the White House is not actually at the White House. No one can possibly be at work 24/7 unless they're a crazy person
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

this stuff is quite dumb honestly whether it's a R or a D. Who gives a crap of the dude in the White House is not actually at the White House. No one can possibly be at work 24/7 unless they're a crazy person

Yes. Now it's dumb to point it out….
Werewolf

January 2022 is gonna be better but much rockier.

Hyperinflation to continue with maybe a big surprise or two!
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

I've been watching many prepper channels on YouTube recently. Big price increases in food coming in January...and probably most other essential goods.

These criminal communist-NWO puppets in government have added, what, 7 or 8 Trillion to the national debt in the last year or so? Real inflation is probably 15-20% per year now.

We are not far from hyperinflation and the complete collapse of the dollar. Maybe only 5 years away at this rate.

All by design. The Satanic NWO plan is to collapse all currencies and bring in the new one-world cashless financial system. That's what this staged covid pLandemic is accomplishing, of course.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

I've been watching many prepper channels onYouTube recently. Big price increases in food coming in January...and probably most other essential goods.

These criminal communist-NWO puppets in government have added, what, 7 or 8 Trillion to the national debt in the last year or so? Real inflation is probably 15-20% per year now.

We are not far from hyperinflation and the complete collapse of the dollar. Maybe only 5 years away at this rate.

All by design. The Satanic NWO plan is to collapse all currencies and bring in the new one-world cashless financial system. That's what this staged covid pLandemic is accomplishing, of course.
I think the total including black debt is around 30 trillion. Maybe some level of disclosure.
caryking
Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

I've been watching many prepper channels onYouTube recently. Big price increases in food coming in January...and probably most other essential goods.

I think the total including black debt is around 30 trillion. Maybe some level of disclosure.

Don't forget the balance sheet of the Federal Reserve!!!! All that was is flooding the money supply with new printed money and buying crap from big banks.

Inflating the money supply is what causes inflation!!!

Joe Biden
Redwolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Folks, the real reason the VA govs race went Republican was the amount of money and people put in place to control the count. In other words, no shenanigans happened with the count.

Why did Younkin carry Trump counties at a much greater vote total than what Trump did in 2020? Are you saying those counties were corrupt too in that they suppressed the Trump vote in 2020 ?
Not at all. I truly haven't studied those counties. I know what you are saying is true; however, I haven't researched why it happened... BTW, I haven't said any of Trumps votes were suppressed...
That's kind of my point, Younkin carried counties in Virginia that Trump won in 2020 by a much wider margin of votes. I bet if you go back to 2016 and look at the vote counts in the counties of States Trump won in 2016 vs lost in 2020 you would find a similar correlation.

Hence why I don't tend to believe this rigged stuff. If it was rigged, it would have been proven by now, i.e. the recount in Arizona which you said was the smoking gun when in fact there was nothing proven other than poor record keeping of registration records.

I'll always keep an open mind, but as we get further and further away from 2020 without any substantial proof of a concerted effort to steal an election in multiple states, I'm less and less inclined to believe anything actually happened other than Trump's hardcore base voted for him in 2020 while those who voted for him in 2016 because they didn't want to vote for Hillary voted against Trump in 2020.

Hokie, for you to say the Arizona election, in Maricopa County was a record keeping error shows me that my posts are worthless, for you…. yet, you keep responding.

There were 30plus thousand votes, in the report, where the same person voted twice. Record keeping? Also, the canvass that people have been doing is showing thousands, upon thousands, of ghost votes. In other words, 5 people vote from an address; however, two live there and have lived there for years….

All I want is for the election process to be clean and the winner with the most LEGAL votes wins!!!! BTW, it's becoming such a hot topic, that Biden now says it's his #1 domestic agenda! That's right federalize our elections too…. Who do you think will win elections if they do?
I read the article you sent, it included a direct quote from the guy who headed the recount where he said the didn't find errors in the count of the vote. They found errors in the record keeping of registrations. I do not recall anything in that article where it stated that 15,000 people voted twice.

Yea, I don't know what to say…
Well my wife and I live in Arizona and I can tell you this, we received double the ballots in the mail. How many people voted twice? How many received twice the ballots allowed? I talked to many in our community and they received two ballots each also.
I will add this many residents in our 55+ community talked about people ringing their doorbell and asking if they filled out the ballot yet and do they need help or can we collect it now. We have super seniors in here that just don't have the ability to vote in person let alone the ability to navigate the Mail in ballot. Tell me how many of that group was "helped".
Werewolf
^ Simply by observing what was filmed and shown on OANN and a few of the other non-Globalist-controlled networks, the fraud was massive. Az, Mi, Wi, Pa & Ga are the obvious states. fraud occurred across most, if not all, states. Actually, there is much discussion of election fraud - on uncensored platforms - having occurred over many years and certainly since the advent of digital voting. We might see California actually decertify 2020 1st. Either 2020 is overturned or the year 2020 will mark the beginnings of our relegation to serfdom and NWO.

Many things seem to be dragging on much like its orchestrated to all occur at about the same time; exposing a global network of pedophilia, proof of massive election fraud, determination that a virus was hyped in order to push the poisonous nano-bot vaccines and orchestrated hyperinflation and fiat debt to produce a failed currency and push to a digital currency.

Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Don't forget the balance sheet of the Federal Reserve!!!! All that was is flooding the money supply with new printed money and buying crap from big banks.

Inflating the money supply is what causes inflation!!!
Ya. I'm advising someone running for Congress, won't disclose whom for obvious reasons. But I told them they need to cut through the usual noise coming from their primary opponents and make bold statements about abolishing the Fed, establishing specific congressional limits on money creation from the U.S. Treasury, and outlawing digital money. Hope I didn't illuminate him with a laser rangefinder, haha. The powers that be might not stand for that kind of talk gaining traction.
Werewolf
^Yep, the establishment in the Republican Party likes it the way it is. If you have the money to get the message out then the votes will 100% follow. Lunch Pail Joe is fed up with business as usual in DC. The problem is that what plagues DC also plagues State govt. Guys/gals lose themselves when they head off to the State Capitol.

A friend of mine and I met for lunch with a County Sheriff here locally who is challenging our incumbent US Congressman in 2022.. Started off jabbering about how he used to fish her and ride his bicycle there.......blah blah blah. Bull**** rhetoric.........tell us what you're gonna do to fix the bull**** in DC
caryking
I am convinced we have to change out politicians as frequently as possible. We sure as hell know they will never amend the constitution to require term limits.

Now, what has to be settled on is the real platform that we support. I know what I support; however, getting alignment on 80% is the key. Some key points:

• Define the CCP as a Transnational Terrorist Organization
  • Establish new regulations (really this needs to be a law passed by congress) deplatforming the CCP from our Stock Markets
  • Establish new controls on the Federal Reserve (perhaps even come up with a new system). They can't keep using their power to flood the market with new dollars. The dollar is so lousy. Look up the term easy money.

I believe if we start and stay with the country's real economic position, all the other ills will be solved over time. That's why I'm understanding of the government social programs; however, if we keep an eye on structural changes that will ultimately allow families to live on one salary, then we can ultimately get to a significant reduction of people being on the government dole…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

I am convinced we have to change out politicians as frequently as possible. We sure as hell know they will never amend the constitution to require term limits.

Now, what has to be settled on is the real platform that we support. I know what I support; however, getting alignment on 80% is the key. Some key points:

• Establish new regulations (really this needs to be a law passed by congress) deplatforming the CCP from our Stock Markets
  • Establish new controls on the Federal Reserve (perhaps even come up with a new system). They can't keep using their power to flood the market with new dollars. The dollar is so lousy. Look up the term easy money.

I believe if we start and stay with the country's real economic position, all the other ills will be solved over time. That's why I'm understanding of the government social programs; however, if we keep an eye on structural changes that will ultimately allow families to live on one salary, then we can ultimately get to a significant reduction of people being on the government dole…
The 16th amendment is major part of the problem. Ironically it was sold to poor folks as something that would only apply to rich people.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

The 16th amendment is major part of the problem. Ironically it was sold to poor folks as something that would only apply to rich people.
The 16th amendment is, by its very nature, an unconstitutional amendment. In a representative republic, as we are, apportionment is the very nature of its intent. So, this one amendment, blew up the contextual relationship of the States with the Federal government.

Right now, the least of my concerns is giving tax breaks, of any kind, to corporations that have done nothing but give us all a bunch of wokeness!

So, I look at my points of getting the money supply cleaned up along with dealing with our biggest threat as our most important things to clean up.

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/01/biden-slouches-towards-catastrophe-in-ukraine/#slide-1

Quote:

The situation in Ukraine has become very grave.

On December 17, Russian dictator Vladimir Putin sent U.S. president Joe Biden an ultimatum, effectively demanding that NATO abandon Eastern Europe or face military action. Biden agreed to a phone conversation with Putin to talk it over, giving the Kremlin what it sought: The affected countries were now on the table instead of at the table. When the two then talked on December 30, according to the White House, Biden rejected the ultimatum and informed Putin that if he proceeded to invade Ukraine, he would face strong economic sanctions from the U.S. and its European partners. Putin then countered by saying that such sanctions would result in a "complete rupture in relations" between Russia and the U.S.
Quote:

Putin looks at Biden and his European counterparts and sees weakness.
Taking Ukrainian defeat as a given, hawks on Team Biden and in the Washington foreign-policy establishment are drawing up plans for the worst kind of war possible. In a December 19 Washington Post article, foreign-policy expert David Ignatius reports that the administration has considered allowing Putin to conquer Ukraine and then afterwards supplying Ukrainian insurgents with weapons, thereby trapping Russia in a bloody quagmire.

Ukraine is a civilized European nation comprising people of talent and good will who wish to, and deserve to, become part of the free world. They are also a people that the United States has pledged its solemn word to protect. Those who propose to feed them to Russia so that once devoured they give the Kremlin indigestion should have no place in the U.S. government.

Putin desires to wreck Ukraine so that it can't serve as an example to the Russian people of the benefits of freedom. Turning it once again into a wasteland of massacres and starvation would suit his purposes perfectly. To make sure that doesn't happen, the U.S. needs to help Ukraine draw the line at its border.
Quote:

Good fences make good neighbors; deterrence is much better than war. By showing the enemy our back in Afghanistan, the Biden administration took down the fences that have secured general peace in Europe and Asia for the past seven decades.
First Page Last Page
Page 100 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.