What "everyday" foods do you just not care for?

5,340 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ncsupack1
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tootie4Pack said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Tootie4Pack said:

Yes they do. In fact, Our family loves all of the food at Skeeters.

And Angie's Restaurant in Garner also has some delicious meatloaf.
Never been to Skeeters. Is that at the Oceana Pier?
"Skeeters" is the nick name for Amos Mosquitos. Short for mosquitos.

And as I said, we love all of their food. Their meatloaf is great, their grilled pork chops are great, and The crab cakes and penne pasta, with fresh spinach and sun dried tomatoes, are worth driving to the beach just to eat them.
Didn't know that was the name of the place. Yea, I agree, never had a bad meal there. My daughters really like there sushi rolls on, I think, Thursday nights...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Bell Tower Grey said:

91, I daresay that many diners / restaurants may offer meatloaf as a special at least one day a week. Whether they do or not is of no concern to me because I don't eat it.
I know, I know....just not something taht I'd ever want fixed for me at home.
But I thought about you today, when I met one of my sons for lunch at Lupie's Cafe in Charlotte. I was there for the Texas chili (out of this world good), but I glanced at the daily specials, and sure enough, Monday's are "meat loaf".

BTW, Lupie's is a special, cool place that proves why local-owned restaurants are so important to have versus just chains.
ncsupack1
For me it's Ketchup...about the only thing I put it on is a burger. Other than that can't stand it.
ncsupack1
Forgot about that one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.