Democrats want to FUNDAMENTALLY change USA...

14,912 Views | 165 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by acslater1344
Misterree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
statefan91 said:

Steve Williams said:

This whole Covid relief thing really bothers me. If you're a business or individual that has been directly impacted financially by Covid then I get the help. But to arbitrarily hand out free money to everyone regardless of the circumstances is beyond insane. My son is a perfect example. He's never missed a day of work, never missed a paycheck but received stimulus checks. Why? And there's literally millions upon millions of Americans just like him. This money isn't free. It has to come from somewhere and at some point the bill is going to come due.

If we're going to forgive student debt then I want a reimbursement for paying for mine on time. Why should those who paid up be left out?

I like to think (hope) that the politicians mentioned in the article are the fringe element, just like the Republicans have some of their own. In the end you have to hope that rational thought wins out.

I would just throw this out- I think with the proliferation of absentee ballots, the right may be in big trouble. All of a sudden you have legions of folks that, in the past, were too lazy to get off their asses and go vote who now basically have everything done for them short of filling out the ballots themselves. The Republicans are gonna have to get it figured out or they may not win a lot of elections going forward.
1. The COVID relief is means tested, so it's not going to everyone. It's also diminished based on means so not everyone is getting $600 / $2000 / whatever.
2. College is unfortunately a requirement for a large portion of jobs today. According to Forbes -

"The average cost of attending a four-year college or university in the United States rose by 497% between the 1985-86 and 2017-18 academic years, more than twice the rate of inflation.

The cost of attending a traditional four-year university has been rising more than twice as fast as inflation, and two-year community colleges a third faster."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zengernews/2020/08/31/college-tuition-is-rising-at-twice-the-inflation-rate-while-students-learn-at-home/?sh=50e90402f98c

College costs are out of control, and while in a perfect world there would be a way to reel in those expenditures, this is an easy way for the Government to pump money back into the economy. I don't believe most plans are to forgive all student loans, but those that have Federal loans will potentially see forgiveness of ~$50k. Yeah it sucks for those of us that paid our loans already, but I'd rather see improvement of people's lives that are being crushed by debt than just say "suck it up losers."

Absentee ballots are available in basically all states.

Costs went up because of an influx of money due to government student loans. Cobra effect. More government is not going to fix it.
tuffy1006
GuerrillaPack said:

tuffy1006 said:

I'd be all for mowing down any Capital stormers with a machine gun and determining who they are afterwards...
Those people who were in D.C. protesting this blatantly stolen election and coup by the communist Democrats (outside of the federal agent provocateurs) are just patriotic Americans who love their country, and love freedom, and love the Constitution. They don't want to live under communist tyranny -- which the Democratic party is bringing to America....where we have no freedom of speech, no gun rights, and now no right to assembly and own and conduct our own businesses, and possibly no right to travel (due to the "covid" scamdemic).

LOL. Well you have a skewed ass view of Freedom of Speech. You literally go into someone else's domain(website or physical location) and start talking s***...you get shut the f up by someone and then you complain you dont have freedom of speech. Basically you have a skewed view of everything. You live your life in fear of what could happen and not by anything that actually happens.....

I have never seen a bigger bunch of wusses than heavy right leaning folk. Scared of everything....everything is a conspiracy.

Patriots my ass.
caryking
ciscopack said:

pineknollshoresking said:

ciscopack said:

God Bless America

Not worth listening too... if it's the same as what the MSM has done today, then you can guarantee that it's an uncalled for hit job.

I'm still looking for the Biden unity speech. Today's was another hit job...
Look bro....it's a great prayer and he does not mention anything GOP! I watched it live this morning....3:44AM when he finished. I looked for it minutes later to post and no one had it. I wanted the whole prayer and many places had part of it. I saw it on several Facebook sites hours later and I don't do Facebook; so I could not link. I found this place that had the whole prayer and it said nothing about GOP when I linked it. Only after the link it said GOP. Forget that BS...the prayer rocks! I'd guess he was put in by GOP/ the Chaplain? The GOP had the majority in the Senate. I'll look that up now!

As I thought.... The Chaplain is appointed by a majority vote of the members of the Senate on a resolution nominating an individual for the position. ... The current Chaplain is Barry C. Black, a retired Navy Rear Admiral and former Chief of Navy Chaplains. Great bass voice that I have heard before!

Excellent American Prayer if you believe in God, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution!!!!! Here, Here!

I ain't your bro...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
tuffy1006 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

tuffy1006 said:

I'd be all for mowing down any Capital stormers with a machine gun and determining who they are afterwards...
Those people who were in D.C. protesting this blatantly stolen election and coup by the communist Democrats (outside of the federal agent provocateurs) are just patriotic Americans who love their country, and love freedom, and love the Constitution. They don't want to live under communist tyranny -- which the Democratic party is bringing to America....where we have no freedom of speech, no gun rights, and now no right to assembly and own and conduct our own businesses, and possibly no right to travel (due to the "covid" scamdemic).

LOL. Well you have a skewed ass view of Freedom of Speech. You literally go into someone else's domain(website or physical location) and start talking s***...you get shut the f up by someone and then you complain you dont have freedom of speech. Basically you have a skewed view of everything. You live your life in fear of what could happen and not by anything that actually happens.....

I have never seen a bigger bunch of wusses than heavy right leaning folk. Scared of everything....everything is a conspiracy.

Patriots my ass.

caryking
tuffy1006 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

tuffy1006 said:

I'd be all for mowing down any Capital stormers with a machine gun and determining who they are

Well you have a skewed ass view of Freedom of Speech.

You live your life in fear of what could happen and not by anything that actually happens.....

Patriots my ass.
The first statement, I've quoted, by you, before GP's quote; is that freedom of speech?

I don't think anybody is truly arguing that we have no freedom of speech. This is probably more metaphorical than hard fact. I think what is being said is the freedom of speech is being squelched by a concerted effort among progressives. The question really is: do they violate any antitrust issues with their actions?

Nobody is living in fear; however, concern, yes! These actions taken by progressives should be concerning to everyone. An ISP, in Idaho, started censoring Twitter and Facebook to their subscribers. The subscribers are made to opt in to those sites. I don't agree with this tactic, by the ISP; however, the rational given by them is the censoring these companies did to others. Does that cause you concern? It does for me.

Patriots my ass - are you insinuating that only those you agree with are Patriots?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Of course you can tell when the pack pride trolls start coming over they have had too much to drink and are tired of the echo chamber that Smith has created over there on the brickyard.

You know damn well the loony lefties want one opinion and one opinion only. Anyone that disagrees gets cancelled or attempted to be cancelled. Sad that these lemmings are so naive and gullible to think they are part of the "ruling elite" when they can't even pony up a monthly subscription to come on here and troll a site.... pathetic life many of these clowns lead.
Steve Williams
Staff
Dang, now they're trying to cancel Blake Shelton LOL

https://people.com/country/blake-shelton-responds-to-criticism-minimum-wage-song-lyrics/
caryking
Steve Williams said:

https://people.com/country/blake-shelton-responds-to-criticism-minimum-wage-song-lyrics/

Steve, why would you expect anything else?

Joe Biden
Ground_Chuck
Steve Williams said:

You misspelled criticize.
packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

You misspelled faux outrage.
BBW12OG
Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

ciscopack
Steve Williams said:

I didn't get it but I don't do social media. I assume you're talking Minimum Wage; not the People article about Blake's misunderstood song? Anyone that "works" for $7.25/hour NC, it does not make sense. If they work....they must be worth more! Now $15/hour is too high around here....I'd say $9.25 - 9.50 is fair for now (average).....for WORKERS. It's really hard to even make it statewide anywhere.....if you're in a really poor county without.....$7.75 might be and $10+ in Raleigh or Charlotte might be needed.......cost of living! $15/hour might be low in LA, NY city or Boston? A working person should be able to make a living and their employer must be able to do so too; pay employees and make enough to make ownership worthwhile! Everything must be weighed! It should be broken down to counties and big cities.....what's fair in Charlotte ain't the same as in Hyde, Robeson, Tyrrell and Scotland counties.....as far as minimum wage.

I guess we could just give the top 1% of earners Trillion$ more in tax breaks and see how that works for the working poor?

BBW12OG
Did you pay less in taxes under Trump? I'd say you did if you actually have a job. My brother works for the State of NC making less than 60k and year and he got back 2k more after the tax cuts. He's a flaming liberal and thinks Trump is/was an idiot. He shut the hell up real quick when we asked him about his return. Couldn't deny it either. Our mom does his taxes. So sing that BS song all you want. Nobody that deals in real numbers believes any of that crap. Considering the source of who posted it why would they.
packgrad
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Did you pay less in taxes under Trump? I'd say you did if you actually have a job. My brother works for the State of NC making less than 60k and year and he got back 2k more after the tax cuts. He's a flaming liberal and thinks Trump is/was an idiot. He shut the hell up real quick when we asked him about his return. Couldn't deny it either. Our mom does his taxes. So sing that BS song all you want. Nobody that deals in real numbers believes any of that crap. Considering the source of who posted it why would they.

I didn't and I support the Trump tax plan!

Joe Biden
Misterree
BBW12OG said:

Of course you can tell when the pack pride trolls start coming over they have had too much to drink and are tired of the echo chamber that Smith has created over there on the brickyard.

You know damn well the loony lefties want one opinion and one opinion only. Anyone that disagrees gets cancelled or attempted to be cancelled. Sad that these lemmings are so naive and gullible to think they are part of the "ruling elite" when they can't even pony up a monthly subscription to come on here and troll a site.... pathetic life many of these clowns lead.

I was perma banned for comparing the capital riots to the blm riots. It used to be solidly conservative. Is now a liberalism cess pool
acslater1344
Steve Williams said:

thank for reminding why I can't listen to country music. those lyrics are mind numbingly bad, lol. who listens to that *****??
packgrad
acslater1344 said:

Steve Williams said:

thank for reminding why I can't listen to country music. those lyrics are mind numbingly bad, lol. who listens to that *****??

Blake Shelton is an excellent singer. I listen to his music.

Who do you listen to?
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

Isn't this the type of garbage we're trying to clean up around here, Steve?
acslater1344
packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

Steve Williams said:

Who do you listen to?

Practically anything that isn't pop-country.

He probably wrote those lyrics in 5 minutes while taking a crap.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

You misspelled whiny little.......

Isn't this the type of stuff we're trying to clean up around here, Steve?
packgrad
acslater1344 said:

packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

Steve Williams said:

Who do you listen to?

I doubt that. Not sure why you try to dumb him or his music down. I bet if you did name an artist you liked the same could be said about his/her song lyrics.
acslater1344
packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

Steve Williams said:

Who do you listen to?

I doubt that. Not sure why you try to dumb him or his music down. I bet if you did name an artist you liked the same could be said about his/her song lyrics.

Well, hey, musical taste is certainly subjective, so to each their own. Just throwing my opinion out there on Blake Shelton. Couldn't help myself I guess.
packgrad
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

But you're fine with tuffy's posts?
Pacfanweb
acslater1344 said:

packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

Steve Williams said:

Who do you listen to?

He didn't even write it. Most country or pop singers don't write anything, they're just performers.
Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

But you're fine with tuffy's posts?
"Body of work" Might want to consider it, not just one post here or there.
Ground_Chuck
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

You misspelled faux outrage.
You think Steve's outrage is faux? Or Shelton's?

The article isn't about anyone trying to "cancel" Shelton. Cancel means "they" would be pushing to have albums pulled from selves, songs being pulled from like radio stations. Think Dixie Chicks.
tuffy1006
Steve Williams said:

that wouldnt be a bad thing. Blake Shelton sucks bawls.
tuffy1006
BBW12OG said:

tuffy1006 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

The elites that run the Democrat party and communist/Leftist movements absolutely do NOT believe in freedom of speech. They want to suppress and ultimately silence everyone who speaks the truth, about any issue -- including anyone who stands up against their tyrannical communist agenda (ie, "Patriots" and right-wing conservatives), and anyone who exposes the MANY deceptions and criminal actions of the ruling Leftist Establishment (ie, "conspiracy theorists").

This is what you see going on with Parler, for instance, right now. And what happened to Alex Jones and many other right-wing voices in the last few years. And what has been going on with thousands of right-wing voices, being censored in mass by Big Tech (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, etc).

By the way, the FBI and other Govt agencies are involved in staging the "violence" at the supposed "Capitol storming". They are staging that in order to frame conservatives and the right-wing as "domestic terrorists" -- in order to justify further crackdowns on freedom of speech, etc. It's all pre-planned. By the way, there is supposedly some "stormings" of state capitols being planned soon. More FBI/Govt false flag chicanery.
Including BLM and Antifa? You may want to rethink that statement. It's all well and good if it is conservative or GOP supporters getting mowed down. You start mowing down peaceful protesters before they get to burn down buildings, grab a fresh new pair of kicks, get the new Xbox or Playstation and we got issues. Not to mention you can't be a top ranked gamer without the 72" 4K Ultra flat screen.

As far as any group that wishes ill will toward the country. I agree. Kill a fly with an ax. Set an example. Then continue that example in the cities that are run by gangs, Antifa and the like. Show no mercy and see how quick that the level of crime goes down.
of course including Antifa and BLM. Mow them down too. Why they hell do you think I have an opinion any higher of those a-holes? Some of you automatically think if someone isnt a republican then they are some stupid liberal. I am not a liberal, nor am I a democrat. But right now, to an outsider, the GOP is the biggest f'ing joke of a political party I have ever seen and that is pretty bad considering the state of the Democrat party.
packgrad
Steve Williams
Staff
Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

It was just tongue in cheek man. Just showing how you can pretty much count on someone getting mad about anything.
BBW12OG
Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

I was perma banned for comparing the capital riots to the blm riots. It used to be solidly conservative. Is now a liberalism cess pool
Here's one for you... and funny as hell by the way. Last Friday or Saturday on Twitter, R. Cory Smith sent out a tweet that encouraged @Jack to ban Clay Travis from Twitter for his views and opinions. It was from his personal Twitter account... not a problem. What happened next was hilarious. Some genius running the OFFICIAL Pack Pride account liked and retweeted it to ALL the Pack Pride Twitter followers..... needless to say it was yanked down, deleted in about 15-20 minutes. But not before several tweeted back how ridiculous that site has become and how they were going to make sure that it was discussed at the next WPC meeting! Now... you can have your views, opinions and beliefs and I don't give a damn... but when you start censoring people because you don't like their opinions and because you can I disagree with that premise in its' entirety. Long been known he is the reason for the conservative purge over there and the chickens are coming home to roost. Lot's of big time GOP'ers donate money to NCSU and to have someone calling for the banishment of someone on a National Platform because they themselves are is going to go over well I'm sure.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

Here's one for you... and funny as hell by the way. Last Friday or Saturday on Twitter, R. Cory Smith sent out a tweet that encouraged @Jack to ban Clay Travis from Twitter for his views and opinions. It was from his personal Twitter account... not a problem. What happened next was hilarious. Some genius running the OFFICIAL Pack Pride account liked and retweeted it to ALL the Pack Pride Twitter followers..... needless to say it was yanked down, deleted in about 15-20 minutes. But not before several tweeted back how ridiculous that site has become and how they were going to make sure that it was discussed at the next WPC meeting! Now... you can have your views, opinions and beliefs and I don't give a damn... but when you start censoring people because you don't like their opinions and because you can I disagree with that premise in its' entirety. Long been known he is the reason for the conservative purge over there and the chickens are coming home to roost. Lot's of big time GOP'ers donate money to NCSU and to have someone calling for the banishment of someone on a National Platform because they themselves are is going to go over well I'm sure.
I don't follow Pack Pride, so I'm lost...

• Who is R. Cory Smith over there?
  • Who is Clay Travis?
  • What does a WPC meeting have to do with Pack Pride?
  • Does the WPC support Pack Pride?

Thanks!

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

Let's give Trump some credit. We have more military folks in Washington DC than we do in all of Iraq. Bringing those troops home allowed them to be in DC.

I've heard numbers as high as 20K plus in DC right now. Wouldn't you love to hear the intelligence they have now compared to before January 6th?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
pineknollshoresking said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

I don't follow Pack Pride, so I'm lost...

• Who is R. Cory Smith over there?
  • Who is Clay Travis?
  • What does a WPC meeting have to do with Pack Pride?
  • Does the WPC support Pack Pride?

Thanks!
So...Pack Pride is a site run by Smith. Their version of the WC is the Brickyard....over the last 8-10 months Smith as an owner/mod began posting very biased opinions and banning conservatives, deleting posts etc.... i.e. my board my rules just like big tech is doing. Any opposing views have been silenced to an extent. However, the same rules for making insults, derogatory responses from his crew are/were allowed. The "WPC" is The Wolfpack Club.... https://www.wolfpackclub.com/splash.aspx?id=splash_12

The Wolfpack Club isn't affiliated with ANY particular website but MANY members frequent both sites. Smith alienated a large portion of the fan base with his tweet. The meetings are held caravan style across the state and many discussions during dinners often are derived from this message board as well as others when it comes to sports, politics, cooking, current events etc.....

The left is always quick to cancel anything and anyone that doesn't follow along their lines. Especially when they are in control of the platform. What was said is that if the powers that be at PP are going to try and ban and silence conservative voices then maybe some of the conservatives that pony up and subscribe to PP should know who and what they are paying support to.

I think it's hilarious when the cancel culture that preaches acceptance, unity, co-exist etc.... tries to cancel all opinions that are not like their. They are also the ones to cry the longest and the loudest when the same damn thing happens to them. Hope that helps.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.