Democrats want to FUNDAMENTALLY change USA...

14,801 Views | 165 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by acslater1344
waynecountywolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

pineknollshoresking said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

Of course you can tell when the pack pride trolls start coming over they have had too much to drink and are tired of the echo chamber that Smith has created over there on the brickyard.

You know damn well the loony lefties want one opinion and one opinion only. Anyone that disagrees gets cancelled or attempted to be cancelled. Sad that these lemmings are so naive and gullible to think they are part of the "ruling elite" when they can't even pony up a monthly subscription to come on here and troll a site.... pathetic life many of these clowns lead.

I was perma banned for comparing the capital riots to the blm riots. It used to be solidly conservative. Is now a liberalism cess pool
Here's one for you... and funny as hell by the way. Last Friday or Saturday on Twitter, R. Cory Smith sent out a tweet that encouraged @Jack to ban Clay Travis from Twitter for his views and opinions. It was from his personal Twitter account... not a problem. What happened next was hilarious. Some genius running the OFFICIAL Pack Pride account liked and retweeted it to ALL the Pack Pride Twitter followers..... needless to say it was yanked down, deleted in about 15-20 minutes. But not before several tweeted back how ridiculous that site has become and how they were going to make sure that it was discussed at the next WPC meeting! Now... you can have your views, opinions and beliefs and I don't give a damn... but when you start censoring people because you don't like their opinions and because you can I disagree with that premise in its' entirety. Long been known he is the reason for the conservative purge over there and the chickens are coming home to roost. Lot's of big time GOP'ers donate money to NCSU and to have someone calling for the banishment of someone on a National Platform because they themselves are is going to go over well I'm sure.
I don't follow Pack Pride, so I'm lost...

• Who is R. Cory Smith over there?
  • Who is Clay Travis?
  • What does a WPC meeting have to do with Pack Pride?
  • Does the WPC support Pack Pride?

Thanks!
So...Pack Pride is a site run by Smith. Their version of the WC is the Brickyard....over the last 8-10 months Smith as an owner/mod began posting very biased opinions and banning conservatives, deleting posts etc.... i.e. my board my rules just like big tech is doing. Any opposing views have been silenced to an extent. However, the same rules for making insults, derogatory responses from his crew are/were allowed. The "WPC" is The Wolfpack Club.... https://www.wolfpackclub.com/splash.aspx?id=splash_12

The Wolfpack Club isn't affiliated with ANY particular website but MANY members frequent both sites. Smith alienated a large portion of the fan base with his tweet. The meetings are held caravan style across the state and many discussions during dinners often are derived from this message board as well as others when it comes to sports, politics, cooking, current events etc.....

The left is always quick to cancel anything and anyone that doesn't follow along their lines. Especially when they are in control of the platform. What was said is that if the powers that be at PP are going to try and ban and silence conservative voices then maybe some of the conservatives that pony up and subscribe to PP should know who and what they are paying support to.

I think it's hilarious when the cancel culture that preaches acceptance, unity, co-exist etc.... tries to cancel all opinions that are not like their. They are also the ones to cry the longest and the loudest when the same damn thing happens to them. Hope that helps.
Other than YOU (multiple times the last few months), who else got banned (I dont keep up who did what exactly)? I didnt, get banned (never have been banned except for IC during their scandal) even though you came on here and lied and said I was banned on PP/bored in the echo chamber/,pot stirrer etc.
I posted my DJT flag on PP almost daily before the election (even did this a.m. for old times sake).
I have a direct close family member with close ties with the current Pres.(think speed dial and family functions)
I wasn't banned..
Maybe I know when it is time to acknowledge defeat gracefully. Wonder why PP still has several conspiracy theorists still posting daily- but not you?
Why exactly was it you were banned, do you think?
Look in the mirror and be honest.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

Of course you can tell when the pack pride trolls start coming over they have had too much to drink and are tired of the echo chamber that Smith has created over there on the brickyard.

You know damn well the loony lefties want one opinion and one opinion only. Anyone that disagrees gets cancelled or attempted to be cancelled. Sad that these lemmings are so naive and gullible to think they are part of the "ruling elite" when they can't even pony up a monthly subscription to come on here and troll a site.... pathetic life many of these clowns lead.

I was perma banned for comparing the capital riots to the blm riots. It used to be solidly conservative. Is now a liberalism cess pool
Here's one for you... and funny as hell by the way. Last Friday or Saturday on Twitter, R. Cory Smith sent out a tweet that encouraged @Jack to ban Clay Travis from Twitter for his views and opinions. It was from his personal Twitter account... not a problem. What happened next was hilarious. Some genius running the OFFICIAL Pack Pride account liked and retweeted it to ALL the Pack Pride Twitter followers..... needless to say it was yanked down, deleted in about 15-20 minutes. But not before several tweeted back how ridiculous that site has become and how they were going to make sure that it was discussed at the next WPC meeting! Now... you can have your views, opinions and beliefs and I don't give a damn... but when you start censoring people because you don't like their opinions and because you can I disagree with that premise in its' entirety. Long been known he is the reason for the conservative purge over there and the chickens are coming home to roost. Lot's of big time GOP'ers donate money to NCSU and to have someone calling for the banishment of someone on a National Platform because they themselves are is going to go over well I'm sure.

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!
So...Pack Pride is a site run by Smith. Their version of the WC is the Brickyard....over the last 8-10 months Smith as an owner/mod began posting very biased opinions and banning conservatives, deleting posts etc.... i.e. my board my rules just like big tech is doing. Any opposing views have been silenced to an extent. However, the same rules for making insults, derogatory responses from his crew are/were allowed. The "WPC" is The Wolfpack Club.... https://www.wolfpackclub.com/splash.aspx?id=splash_12

The Wolfpack Club isn't affiliated with ANY particular website but MANY members frequent both sites. Smith alienated a large portion of the fan base with his tweet. The meetings are held caravan style across the state and many discussions during dinners often are derived from this message board as well as others when it comes to sports, politics, cooking, current events etc.....

The left is always quick to cancel anything and anyone that doesn't follow along their lines. Especially when they are in control of the platform. What was said is that if the powers that be at PP are going to try and ban and silence conservative voices then maybe some of the conservatives that pony up and subscribe to PP should know who and what they are paying support to.

I think it's hilarious when the cancel culture that preaches acceptance, unity, co-exist etc.... tries to cancel all opinions that are not like their. They are also the ones to cry the longest and the loudest when the same damn thing happens to them. Hope that helps.

So wealthy republicans are going to stop donating to NCSU because the guy who runs PackPride is a liberal? That seems.... far fetched.
BBW12OG
Nobody said ANYTHING about people not donating to NCSU...try and keep up. The left tries to cancel people and their careers. I'm pretty sure that I know plenty of people that will cancel when they find out that he supported banning people from twitter because of their political beliefs. That's the great thing about social media..... once it's out there it's there for all to see. When the left began their cancel culture they created a monster. Now it's turning on them and they are crying "foul." Typical hypocritical views from the left never disappoint.
waynecountywolf
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

So wealthy republicans are going to stop donating to NCSU because the guy who runs PackPride is a liberal? That seems.... far fetched.
Maybe BBW and those that feel so alienated need to start their own NCSU board.
Please dont give to UNC, though
caryking
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

I did! Not for the reason mentioned, but in general... my seats, at CFS, were section 20, 2 rows in and on the right. Stayed dry; however, very cold during winter days when the wind whipped up under the the upper deck.

I lost interest in spending all day going to games. Additionally, I've only been to about 15 games at PNC since it's opening. Probably missed no more than 15 games at Reynolds, from the 73-74 season until we moved.

I still root the Wolfpack on; however, it's done from the house now...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

Mister,
I stated the exact same thing as you (dont know how or what you stated)I wasnt banned but one poster did say there was no comparison between the Capitol and BLM riots.
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

BBW, I'm in favor of making the Water Cooler part of the pay forums. People like Wayne (I still think he is somebody else) needs to pony up to be here. The more people, like him, that visit here (without paying), typically, the more outrageous they are...

As you know, we don't own the company; therefore, we can't make these people pony up... so, the best thing is to put them on ignore and debate only with paying people. We have plenty of them...

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

I did! Not for the reason mentioned, but in general... my seats, at CFS, were section 20, 2 rows in and on the right. Stayed dry; however, very cold during winter days when the wind whipped up under the the upper deck.

I lost interest in spending all day going to games. Additionally, I've only been to about 15 games at PNC since it's opening. Probably missed no more than 15 games at Reynolds, from the 73-74 season until we moved.

I still root the Wolfpack on; however, it's done from the house now...
Hmmmm.
packgrad
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

Amazing how that is what you got from what was written.
waynecountywolf

waynecountywolf said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

BBW, I'm in favor of making the Water Cooler part of the pay forums. People like Wayne (I still think he is somebody else) needs to pony up to be here. The more people, like him, that visit here (without paying), typically, the more outrageous they are...

As you know, we don't own the company; therefore, we can't make these people pony up... so, the best thing is to put them on ignore and debate only with paying people. We have plenty of them...
You spout many ideas and come across as a real arrogant poster; unfortunately, as you stated, YOU cant do one thing about it. It is a free board.
Maybe you should buy season tickets so you can call yourself a "real" NC State fan. That analogy I dont agree with, but it fits exactly what you spout.
Ignore away.
Maybe you and BBW should get a room- it will be a race to see who sucks the oxygen out of the room first..

ciscopack
waynecountywolf said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

Other than YOU (multiple times the last few months), who else got banned (I dont keep up who did what exactly)? I didnt, get banned (never have been banned except for IC during their scandal) even though you came on here and lied and said I was banned on PP/bored in the echo chamber/,pot stirrer etc.
I posted my DJT flag on PP almost daily before the election (even did this a.m. for old times sake).
I have a direct close family member with close ties with the current Pres.(think speed dial and family functions)
I wasn't banned..
Maybe I know when it is time to acknowledge defeat gracefully. Wonder why PP still has several conspiracy theorists still posting daily- but not you?

Been at Pack Pride; previously StateFans since about 1998; the first few years I was on free only; of course the site was totally free in 1998. I've probably done ~ 15 Brickyard posts in 32 years and i don't remember doing a political one ever. I suppose I never clicked on the political posts there? I'd guess my posts are around 94% football premium, 5% BB premium, close to 1% free sports and a few posts on Brickyard?

Back when.....James Henderson was a poster on Statefans and the Wolfpacker. He became the lead worker for Statefan/Pack Pride and I suppose he was the one that convinced Steve Williams to move from the Wolfpacker (Coman Publishing) to Pack Pride? Maybe it was the owners there (never kept up who the owners were). Steve and Jame would know the history! James started this site and brought Steve on to help with football recruiting, along with others to help with different stories and such. Cory works for PP; Michael B. Clark, is the main football guy there and he enjoys the job and does well with football there. Cory is alright; he'd be a guy you'd think didn't know a lot about sports but he seems to enjoy the job and works at it. They were smart enough to have Abby work for them and another young lady before her; both did excellent live interviews.

My suggestion for Cory would be to stay away from politics with that job; same for Steve Williams and even James who "isn't political" but can't help but comment. Now he's the owner, that's up to him!

If I had not clicked on all the political stuff here......I'd have ~10 posts in the water cooler and would very seldom visit it. I've read the lies and vitriol and can't help but comment now! I'd guess I'll be here far less in a few days???
BBW12OG
That was a great post. It's like the basketball player from unc-cheat said... "Republicans buy shoes too.." Only in this day and age the liberal left actively seek out those who disagree with them and try to get them fired, businesses shut down, ostracized from public on a regular basis. I was just pointing out the similarities to what is going on nationally on local more relatable level. If people see that it's OK for big business entities to openly discriminate against one group. albeit it is conservatives so it really holds no meaning in the liberal run media, it's fine for them to do it as well. Imagine if conservatives tried to shut down ANY liberal ideas, opinions or businesses? Wow....we all know how that'd go over. That's the world we live in and that is why so many conservatives are fearful of what's to come with Sleepy Joe and Horizontal Harris at the helm of the country. Not to mention Crazy Nancy and Dip**** Chuck pulling the strings from behind the scenes with their socialist agendas.
BBW12OG
Here's a great article from the liberal rag USA Today telling us that George Orwell and "Orwellian" doesn't really mean what we as uneducated rubes have thought it meant for decades and that we should welcome the elitist liberals into power as they will make our lives better and protect us from ourselves as they lord over us..... You would think this was an article from "The Onion" but it's not. This is where we are today people. Live and in color.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/books/2021/01/11/using-term-orwellian-wrong-george-orwell-explainer-1984/6616511002/
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

You spout many ideas and come across as a real arrogant poster; unfortunately, as you stated, YOU cant do one thing about it. It is a free board.
Maybe you should buy season tickets so you can call yourself a "real" NC State fan. That analogy I dont agree with, but it fits exactly what you spout.
Ignore away.
Maybe you and BBW should get a room- it will be a race to see who sucks the oxygen out of the room first..

Well, you're not on ignore yet....

anyone can make a choice to participate financially how they feel comfortable. When speaking about a private company, yes, to help them out its always a good thing if you plan on using the resources.

Today, I don't use the resources of NC State university and I am no longer a contributor to the athletics in any way. It's my choice! I've contributed my fair share!

That's the first time I've been called arrogant. Perhaps I should wear that as a badge of honor! You could possibly learn something from this arrogant person!

Joe Biden
Misterree

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

Pack pride has long been a puppet of the ncsu athletic department.
Glasswolf
Cory in no way owns PP. He's just the Editor. Took over when James started IPS. There are 2 or 3 posters that technically 'own" PP like Buck Sanders owns IC. 247 is the hosting site.
Misterree
waynecountywolf said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

I wasn't banned..

At I said earlier I was perma banned for comparing the blm riots to the capital riots. I have an IM from the mod telling me so.
Misterree
waynecountywolf said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

Mister,
I stated the exact same thing as you (dont know how or what you stated)I wasnt banned but one poster did say there was no comparison between the Capitol and BLM riots.

I have an IM stating it
BBW12OG
Glasswolf said:

Cory in no way owns PP. He's just the Editor. Took over when James started IPS. There are 2 or 3 posters that technically 'own" PP like Buck Sanders owns IC. 247 is the hosting site.
Sorry..... he "owns" the content decision making powers correct? Yes. It is.

As far as me being the only one banned there in the last two months that is untrue. I know of at least 7 pm's have received from old posting buddies. And I mean from February, 2003 when I joined. I was banned once. I came back as bbw12v2. I stated as much and never denied it. I was banned back in 2018-2019 by guess who? Banned the second time with no notification. I proved my point and half my posts were deleted. The ones that addressed the anti-conservative point of view.

The very same thing that Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.... are doing now on a National Level. This is but a mere microcosm of what the country is headed for as the standards for media and information public or private.
waynecountywolf
Misterree said:

waynecountywolf said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

Mister,

I have an IM stating it
Oh, am not doubting you, I read some of the post discussion after-the-fact but I just didnt see the actual post.
I didnt think twice about posting something similar, though later before I saw you were gone.
acslater1344
packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

Amazing you responded to me without reading the full thread, lol. Keep swinging and missing. Here's his post:

BBW12OG said:

GuerrillaPack

Isn't it interesting how even Trump's FBI is going gangbusters to prevent patriotic Americans from protesting this blatantly rigged and stolen election? Did he have the FBI tracking and combatting Antifa and BLM when they were burning down cities?

Also, hardly anyone is talking about how blatantly unconstitutional these "covid" measures are.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

These lockdowns and other measures are blatantly unconstitutional. We have the RIGHT to assemble with other people. The government cannot make laws preventing you to congregate, meet, or assemble with other people.

But I guess governments are claiming that they can get away with this due to the declarations of "national emergency" and "state emergency" -- in which they literally suspend the constitution.

In many ways, we are now living in a completely lawless society. Our constitutional rights are either outright ignored, or blatantly violated -- including the government illegally spying on everyone (on the pretext of "terrorism" and the 9/11 false flag). Now they are taking away our right to assemble. And we have obviously rigged and stolen elections, with the courts and state governments complicit in.

And the GOP is complicit in all of this. The Republicans are a controlled opposition, fake "conservative" party. In reality, they are on the same team as the communist Democrats.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Also, I saw on the communist propaganda Lamestream "news" that all of these businesses (banks, etc) are now denying Trump and his businesses service.

This isn't really even about Trump. What it's really about is doing this to his supporters -- ie, conservatives. The ruling communist Establishment is in the process of setting up a "social credit score" system, such as already exists in communist China -- whereby dissidents against the Chinese government and those with "anti-Establishment" views can be denied access to banking, or to be able to travel, etc.

On the Chinese social credit system:
https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

Ultimately, they want to set up a system where those with conservative and anti-Establishment views are punished -- first via denial to access to banking, travel, etc. Then, down the road, they will try to criminalize right-wing views...via "hate speech" laws, etc.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
acslater1344 said:

packgrad said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

BBW12OG said:

Misterree said:

BBW12OG said:

• Who is Clay Travis?

Thanks!

Amazing you responded to me without reading the full thread, lol. Keep swinging and missing. Here's his post:

BBW12OG said:

No. I read his comments on the subject and I still am amazed at how that's what you got out of it. Willful ignorance, I suppose.
acslater1344
GuerrillaPack said:

Also, I saw on the communist propaganda Lamestream "news" that all of these businesses (banks, etc) are now denying Trump and his businesses service.

This isn't really even about Trump. What it's really about is doing this to his supporters -- ie, conservatives. The ruling communist Establishment is in the process of setting up a "social credit score" system, such as already exists in communist China -- whereby dissidents against the Chinese government and those with "anti-Establishment" views can be denied access to banking, or to be able to travel, etc.

On the Chinese social credit system:
https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

Ultimately, they want to set up a system where those with conservative and anti-Establishment views are punished -- first via denial to access to banking, travel, etc. Then, down the road, they will try to criminalize right-wing views...via "hate speech" laws, etc.

Major US-based banks have been denying lending requests to Trump long before he was President. Only deutsche bank would touch the guy and they are surely regretting it now.
GuerrillaPack
acslater1344 said:

Major US-based banks have been denying lending requests to Trump long before he was President. Only deutsche bank would touch the guy and they are surely regretting it now.
Well I don't follow every detail of all this garbage, but didn't the banks (as well as other businesses) just recently announce NEW denials of service to Trump and his businesses? Otherwise, the communist Lamestream media wouldn't be announcing this as "news", right?

You are just trying to deflect from what is happening here. The pattern here is that banks and other businesses are beginning to deny service to those with conservative and right-wing views. And that is already what Twitter, Facebook, and other Big Tech companies are doing. Another example is that over the past few years, PayPal and other online financial companies have started to ban and deny services to high-profile conservative and right-wing activists, preachers, etc.

acslater1344
GuerrillaPack said:

acslater1344 said:

Well I don't follow every detail of all this garbage, but didn't the banks (as well as other businesses) just recently announce NEW denials of service to Trump and his businesses? Otherwise, the communist Lamestream media wouldn't be announcing this as "news", right?

You are just trying to deflect from what is happening here. The pattern here is that banks and other businesses are beginning to deny service to those with conservative and right-wing views. And that is already what Twitter, Facebook, and other Big Tech companies are doing. Another example is that over the past few years, PayPal and other online financial companies have started to ban and deny services to high-profile conservative and right-wing activists, preachers, etc.

As somebody who works for one of the 5 largest banks in the world, I can assure you they aren't turning away business from those with conservative views. I'd have to think the VAST majority of banking customers that actually matter have conservative views.

My point is that Trump has a long history of having trouble paying back his debts. Banks don't like that. Pretty simply, really.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.