The DJT Administration - the final 72 days

7,032 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Glasswolf
ciscopack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump fires Secretary of Defense Mark Esper (vIa Tweet)
He was sworn in for that job on July 23, 2019.

Richard Pilger, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Director of the Election Crimes Branch RESIGNS
He started working there in 1981 when hired by George H. W. Bush and worked there ever since.

White House removes leader of major climate report

Inauguration 2021 clock
ciscopack
Mary Trump talks about her uncle Donald
ciscopack
Overall...

Tracking turnover in the Trump administration
ciscopack
Devastating': Top Pentagon leadership gutted as fears rise over national security

ciscopack
Senior DHS cybersecurity official to step down at end of week

Bryan Ware, a top official at the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), will step down at the end of the week.

CyberScoop first reported that Ware, who serves as assistant director for cybersecurity at CISA, will leave his position on Friday to move to a private sector position. A CISA source confirmed Ware's departure to The Hill.

The CISA source gave no further details about the departure, but Reuters reported that a senior U.S. official said Ware had been asked to resign by the White House earlier this week.

ciscopack
Top cyber official expecting to be fired as White House frustrations hit agency protecting elections

The U.S. government's top cybersecurity official has told people that he expects the White House to fire him, three people familiar with the situation told POLITICO, as the Trump administration continues a purge of officials deemed disloyal to the president.

Chris Krebs, the director of the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, is in the White House's crosshairs in part because of a website he created to debunk election-related misinformation much of which President Donald Trump and other Republican Party leaders have embraced as they seek to undermine the legitimacy of President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

Glasswolf
As I've said numerous times, the damage he can do between election day and January 20, 2021 scares me more than what damage he could do with another 4 years
WarrenPeace
He should never ever concede. Just like Hillary told Biden not to.
ciscopack
ciscopack
FBI: Hate Crime Incidents Rose 2.7% in 2019
ciscopack
The Biden Administration is still not getting intelligence briefings, 2 weeks later. The Trump Administration got them the day after Hilary conceded; 2 days after the election and yes, votes were still being counted. Trump was said to be elected, like Biden is now. Maybe the Trump Administration doesn't keep up with intelligence and has nothing to brief?

Lankford says he did 'step in' over Biden intelligence briefing

Biden, Harris to receive national security briefing, but not from gov't officials
ciscopack
Trump talked out of attacking Iran's nuclear facilities last week
ciscopack
Dear Donald,

You're still at bat and what you do between now and January 20 counts. Democracy and the United States government are on your watch; as is Covid - 19 (currently at its peak). Don't fire yourself yet.

ciscopack
Trump to order troop cuts in Afghanistan, Iraq

As news broke about the plan, Republican leaders on Capitol Hill issued stark warnings about making any hasty exit from Afghanistan that could jeopardize the peace process and undermine counterterrorism efforts.
IseWolf22
ciscopack said:

Trump to order troop cuts in Afghanistan, Iraq

As news broke about the plan, Republican leaders on Capitol Hill issued stark warnings about making any hasty exit from Afghanistan that could jeopardize the peace process and undermine counterterrorism efforts.

This is a good thing. I'll give him kudos if he follows through. Previously he has not
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

Top cyber official expecting to be fired as White House frustrations hit agency protecting elections

The U.S. government's top cybersecurity official has told people that he expects the White House to fire him, three people familiar with the situation told POLITICO, as the Trump administration continues a purge of officials deemed disloyal to the president.

Chris Krebs, the director of the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, is in the White House's crosshairs in part because of a website he created to debunk election-related misinformation much of which President Donald Trump and other Republican Party leaders have embraced as they seek to undermine the legitimacy of President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

Trump Fires Election Security Director Who Corrected Voter Fraud Disinformation

Christopher Krebs, the Department of Homeland Security director who had spearheaded a campaign to counter rumors about voter fraud, has been fired, President Trump tweeted on Tuesday.

Trump, in two misleading tweets about the security of the U.S. election, said Krebs' termination was "effective immediately."

Hired by the Trump Administration - In March 2017, he became Senior Counselor to the Secretary of Homeland Security. In August 2017, he was appointed Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure Protection, and performed the duties of the Under Secretary of Homeland Security for National Protection and Programs until he was confirmed to that position on a permanent basis on June 15, 2018. In November 2018, the National Protection and Programs Directorate was replaced by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), and Krebs remained as director of the agency.

ciscopack
Firing Christopher Krebs Crosses a LineEven for Trump

Krebs did nothing more than tell the truths that Trump is trying to ignore; he was fired for almost literally pointing out that the emperor has no clothes.
ciscopack

Matt Travis Resigned After Trump Fires Chris Krebs

ciscopack
Inauguration 2021
ciscopack
LONDON (Reuters) - World stocks edged higher Friday, but gains were capped by dwindling stimulus in the United States and concerns about the damage to the global economy from further COVID-19 infections.

Hopes of a stimulus-led recovery receded after U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said key COVID-19 pandemic lending programs at the Federal Reserve to support businesses and local governments would expire by the end of 2020. (20 days before the Donald steps down)

Stocks gains curbed by end of Fed stimulus, virus concerns

Mnuchin asks Fed to return $455 billion in unspent COVID-19 emergency funds

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Thursday asked the Federal Reserve to shut down five emergency COVID-19 relief facilities and return $455 billion of unused funds, a move opposed by Fed Chairman Jerome Powell.

"I am requesting that the Federal Reserve return the unused funds to the Treasury. This will allow Congress to re-appropriate $455 billion, consisting of $429 billion in excess Treasury funds for the Federal Reserve facilities and $26 billion in unused Treasury direct loan funds," Mnuchin wrote Powell in a letter.

In March, Congress approved $2.2 trillion of emergency relief in the CARES Act, which included $500 billion to set up a variety of emergency lending facilities through the Fed and guarantee loans. The swift actions helped calm nervous markets, but ultimately, only a small portion of the funds $25 billion were used.

But Powell says the programs, which are due to expire Dec. 31, remain necessary.

"The Federal Reserve would prefer that the full suite of emergency facilities established during the coronavirus pandemic continue to serve their important role as a backstop for our still-strained and vulnerable economy," the central bank said in an unusually direct response to the letter. The Federal Reserve generally avoids weighing in on policy specifics in public.

ciscopack
You're doing well Rudy!

Have you found Smokin' Joe Frazier yet?

Fact check: No evidence vote was cast in Joe Frazier's name

After all, Rudy rented "The Four Seasons" landscaping to announce this.

Keep on digging: Trump team holds press conference at suburban garden centre

ciscopack
Despite More Than 2 Dozen Legal Losses, Trump's Lawyers Press On With Election Fights

Though all evidence points to the contrary, President Trump's campaign is insisting that Trump has a path to reelection victory and that it will pursue legal challenges to results in swing states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. To date, the campaign has lost more than two dozen challenges filed since the Nov. 3 election in which Joe Biden has been declared the decisive winner.

But the president has repeatedly and falsely said the election was riddled with fraud, and in a lengthy, conspiracy-filled news conference in Washington, D.C., his attorneys, led by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, claimed they had hundreds of affidavits from voters and election workers that would prove Trump won the election.

ciscopack
Trump supporter election lawsuit affidavit seems to mix up Michigan and Minnesota

Trump lawyers mix up Michigan and Minnesota in bungled voter fraud claim

Trump lawyers mix up Michigan and Minnesota in latest court filing fail

Trump lawsuit confuses Michigan and Minnesota locations in affidavit claiming voter fraud
ciscopack
Trump's smartest thought in 4 years!

Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are 'fools that are making him look bad'

Dude...I know you're a pathological liar but you have kooks leading your charge....making up $#!+ any person can figure out. The above story says it all.
ciscopack
As suggested by the IPS administration.... (Not Part of the DJT Administration last 72 days)...

from another thread...

Quote:

RunsWithWolves26 said:
I know this will probably go off the rails within 10 post but maybe I will get lucky and it won't. The reason for starting this is to get thoughts, ideas, etc. on exactly what a Biden Administration will be like. Does it mean they will pass a stimulus check giving everyone a $1,200,$2,000,$2,400 check? Are we going back to the days of high gas prices, higher taxes and more businesses leaving again? Will he try to end the oil and gas industry or will be back down a little on his campaign and debate comments about that? What does it mean for small businesses and if course, the evil rich people? I understand that most of this is conjecture because Harris will probably be running the show regardless but I do have to wonder what it means for most Americans with this administration. Thoughts, comments, etc appreciated. Throwing political bull**** around and going back and forth between a couple of posters, not so much.

You have your own thread that you post in. Take the political bull**** there. This ain't about Obama or bush or reagan or Clinton of ford, nixon, kennedy, washington, etc. "edited by staff"

Here I was thinking the last administration that Joe Biden worked in (as VP) might signal during different times, his thinking or thoughts? I posted the comparison of what the Obama/Biden administration had to work with coming in, to how they went out.....here...

Bush vs. Obama on the Economy, In 3 Simple Charts

I read the 2nd sentence by the poster and the last 2 sentences....what will the Biden Administration be like...your thoughts and ideas. I have no problem with RWW thoughts or ideas...they are his. He didn't want any political bull$#!+ but he offered..... insinuations with question marks...
1. Harris will probably be running the show regardless (she'll be the VP)
2. Does it mean they will pass a stimulus check giving everyone a $1,200,$2,000,$2,400 check? I think the stimulus money/Cares Act/whatever is to get people though this winter's Covid and hopefully get enough to take the vaccine to do away with Covid-19 by next summer? If you work at Hardees, Bojangles, mop floors, pick up trash and you make close to $1200/month or less....that probably makes you think twice? If you make $2000 per month, it could be easier for you to find cash jobs that pays great than $800 per month? I think the idea is to get people and small businesses to April or May or June? It's probably to get airlines there too? What's the status of a second $1,200 stimulus check?
3. Higher taxes.... I think Biden said people making more than $400,000 per year would pay higher taxes and
others would not?
4. Will he try to end the oil industry and is he begging for higher gas prices? - When covid goes away, gas price will probably go up to at least what it was when covid hit would be my guess. What was regular at...~$2.40 or $2.50/gallon in NC then? COVID-19 pandemic causes U.S. oil prices to plummet to historic lows; here's how this will impact you at the pump (April 21, 2020)
I think Joe wants to work towards a cleaner earth but he also wants gas for his 1967 corvette! In other words, he'd like to keep low prices on gas and to keep using it while looking ways to clean up the earth and use less clean power sources......especially coal. Hopefully coal country will get those new jobs. Joe loves his Vette but doesn't get to drive is often!

You've heard he doesn't plan to end fracking? Me, I love the eye-burning smell of racing fuels....just bought 50 gallons. I have a 200 gallon Non-ethanol tank in my yard. I've also seen 200+ MPH electric cars that will melt the tires.

ciscopack
Trump pardons Michael Flynn, who twice pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI

Judges shut down Trump's claims of election irregularities in court

I guess a hearing is when nuts rent a ballroom in a hotel where Pub. state legislators have been invited or a landscaping business where you put signs over the roll-up door and make noise?

Trump campaign takes complaints over Pa. election before friendly state lawmakers in Gettysburg, after a string of court losses

Will Trump roll the dice or will he be the 1st President to pardon himself or will he appoint Pence to do that? I think he'll roll the dice? Biden ain't studying him....he'll let NY do their thing. Biden will probably be pressured however to study Russia? I hope Joe sticks to being a President and helping a nation and has his administration doing the same. Let others look into Trump if they want.

As soon as he becomes a private citizen, Trump will be stripped of the legal armor that has protected him from pending cases both civil and criminal.

ciscopack
Trump's baseless claims of Georgia voter fraud spark fears among Republicans

When he leaves office, can ex-President Trump be trusted with America's national security secrets?

'Don't talk to me that way': Trump lashes out at White House reporter over election question

Donald Trump says he will leave White House if electoral college votes for Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
ciscopack said:

As suggested by the IPS administration.... (Not Part of the DJT Administration last 72 days)...

from another thread...

Quote:

RunsWithWolves26 said:
I know this will probably go off the rails within 10 post but maybe I will get lucky and it won't. The reason for starting this is to get thoughts, ideas, etc. on exactly what a Biden Administration will be like. Does it mean they will pass a stimulus check giving everyone a $1,200,$2,000,$2,400 check? Are we going back to the days of high gas prices, higher taxes and more businesses leaving again? Will he try to end the oil and gas industry or will be back down a little on his campaign and debate comments about that? What does it mean for small businesses and if course, the evil rich people? I understand that most of this is conjecture because Harris will probably be running the show regardless but I do have to wonder what it means for most Americans with this administration. Thoughts, comments, etc appreciated. Throwing political bull**** around and going back and forth between a couple of posters, not so much.

You have your own thread that you post in. Take the political bull**** there. This ain't about Obama or bush or reagan or Clinton of ford, nixon, kennedy, washington, etc. "edited by staff"

Here I was thinking the last administration that Joe Biden worked in (as VP) might signal during different times, his thinking or thoughts? I posted the comparison of what the Obama/Biden administration had to work with coming in, to how they went out.....here...

Bush vs. Obama on the Economy, In 3 Simple Charts

I read the 2nd sentence by the poster and the last 2 sentences....what will the Biden Administration be like...your thoughts and ideas. I have no problem with RWW thoughts or ideas...they are his. He didn't want any political bull$#!+ but he offered..... insinuations with question marks...
1. Harris will probably be running the show regardless (she'll be the VP)
2. Does it mean they will pass a stimulus check giving everyone a $1,200,$2,000,$2,400 check? I think the stimulus money/Cares Act/whatever is to get people though this winter's Covid and hopefully get enough to take the vaccine to do away with Covid-19 by next summer? If you work at Hardees, Bojangles, mop floors, pick up trash and you make close to $1200/month or less....that probably makes you think twice? If you make $2000 per month, it could be easier for you to find cash jobs that pays great than $800 per month? I think the idea is to get people and small businesses to April or May or June? It's probably to get airlines there too? What's the status of a second $1,200 stimulus check?
3. Higher taxes.... I think Biden said people making more than $400,000 per year would pay higher taxes and
others would not?
4. Will he try to end the oil industry and is he begging for higher gas prices? - When covid goes away, gas price will probably go up to at least what it was when covid hit would be my guess. What was regular at...~$2.40 or $2.50/gallon in NC then? COVID-19 pandemic causes U.S. oil prices to plummet to historic lows; here's how this will impact you at the pump (April 21, 2020)
I think Joe wants to work towards a cleaner earth but he also wants gas for his 1967 corvette! In other words, he'd like to keep low prices on gas and to keep using it while looking ways to clean up the earth and use less clean power sources......especially coal. Hopefully coal country will get those new jobs. Joe loves his Vette but doesn't get to drive is often!

You've heard he doesn't plan to end fracking? Me, I love the eye-burning smell of racing fuels....just bought 50 gallons. I have a 200 gallon Non-ethanol tank in my yard. I've also seen 200+ MPH electric cars that will melt the tires.

Leno looks scared.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
ciscopack
Trump Cybersecurity head man says... duh...

Ousted Trump cybersecurity director debunks 2020 election rumors
Pacfanweb
Biden is actually pretty cool in that video. Old dude lighting 'em up. Love the story on his Vette.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
PackBacker07 said:

He'll have to make up his on law or quit and let Pence pardon him. Admit GUILT!
ciscopack
Latest President Tweet news...

GOP silence on Trump's false election claims recalls McCarthy era

Fired cybersecurity chief hints at legal action after Trump campaign lawyer said he should be shot

Trump's fights with fellow Republicans have political consequences beyond 2020

Trump files suit to overturn his loss in Wisconsin

Scott Atlas resigns as Trump pandemic adviser after controversial tenure

Atlas is a neuroradiologist and fellow at Stanford's rightwing Hoover Institution, where he works on healthcare policy. He has no expertise or experience in infectious diseases or epidemiology, yet was nevertheless selected by Trump to advise the president on the pandemic.
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
ciscopack
Hannity repeated a claim he made earlier in the day on his radio show, saying that before leaving the White House, Trump should pardon himself and his family.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.