ELECTION 2020

140,734 Views | 1572 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post results. Post your thoughts. Post your moral supremacist rants.

Big boy pants required.
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
Looks like Nevada is over. Biden -2000 right now.
WPNfamily
I am curious if anyone has heard if either side thinks Purdue can hold onto the 50% total voats needed to hold the Senate spots. Screw the presidential election at this point. Need the Senate to stay Red.
packgrad
The way the mail in ballots are coming in I find it unlikely.
Tobaccoroadsportscafe
WPNfamily said:

I am curious if anyone has heard if either side thinks Purdue can hold onto the 50% total voats needed to hold the Senate spots. Screw the presidential election at this point. Need the Senate to stay Red.

People saying its probably going to a runoff. The thought is that Perdue will probably win either way.
Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Big boy pants required.
Can people who are "Propagandized" post too? I only ask because I saw the response you had to that attack.
Being an N. C. State Fan Builds Great Character
WPNfamily
Tobaccoroadsportscafe said:

WPNfamily said:

People saying its probably going to a runoff. The thought is that Perdue will probably win either way.
I just looked and it is so close. I would think the GOP and Dems would be VERY motivated on the run off vote knowing what would be on the line. I bet the $ spent on that run off will be totally insane!

R David Perdue Incumbent
49.98%
D Jon Ossoff
47.71%

Bas2020
DrummerboyWolf
ciscopack
Live Philly vote count...

SexualChocolate
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-election-coverage-ratings-down-20201105-4xjg4kdokzaj7btyn2pjgl5plm-story.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Looks like some woke folks out there.
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Big boy pants required.
Can people who are "Propagandized" post too? I only ask because I saw the response you had to that attack.

ALL ARE WELCOME!
Bas2020
This is what happens when there is literally no consequence to "cheating".

Until people are thrown in jail... why not cheat? What's the downside.

DrummerboyWolf
This is looking somewhat like the Tea Party Revolution in 2010. Obama lost 700 seats down ballot in 2010. Just so hard to believe there were reverse coattails here? Hmmm?

DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Big boy pants required.

ALL ARE WELCOME!
Oh thank you oh Mighty One...I hope we can share "Propaganda" together!!
Civilized
I promise to stay on topic.

Good job starting this back up, packgrad.

Civilized
SexualChocolate
Georgia is going to be real real close. I've seen a projection that Biden could win by around 300 votes.
Bas2020
SexualChocolate said:

Georgia is going to be real real close. I've seen a projection that Biden could win by around 300 votes.
Biden will need to be up by 50,000+ once all the fraudulent votes are thrown out via recount.

TheDiesel
Bas2020 said:

SexualChocolate said:

Biden will need to be up by 50,000+ once all the fraudulent votes are thrown out via recount.

Picturing how outraged you are typing these responses, makes reading your BS even more enjoyable
SexualChocolate
When all the votes are counted, Biden could win PA, GA, AZ and NV. Might know PA and GA today.
Bas2020
TheDiesel said:

Bas2020 said:

SexualChocolate said:

Picturing how outraged you are typing these responses, makes reading your BS even more enjoyable

Not outraged at all... I just dont like cheating. At UNC... or in an American election.

Sorry if that upsets you.
Bas2020
SexualChocolate said:

When all the illegal votes are counted, Biden could win PA, GA, AZ and NV. Might know PA and GA today.
When all the "legal" votes are counted Trump will win PA, GA, AZ and NV. That may happen tomorrow or 2 months from now.

That's not even counting Wisconsin or Michigan.

All Trump needs is PA and AZ and the lib tears will be flying left and right....
Civilized
SexualChocolate said:

If it ends up being that close for either candidate the race will have been decided by .005% of the total likely vote.

Nuts!
RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

SexualChocolate said:

Serious question. Has a recount ever uncovered more then 1,000 fraudulent votes, even when it appeared from the outside like there would be tens of thousands?
SexualChocolate
Biden now -1200 on the sports books.
SexualChocolate
NM

Civilized
SexualChocolate said:

Here is an article that in the 2016 election, there was only 4 documented voter fraud but some votes are thrown out for various reasons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/01/0-000002-percent-of-all-the-ballots-cast-in-the-2016-election-were-fraudulent/%3foutputType=amp

In a normal presidential election, ~0.5% of votes are spoiled for various reasons.

In this election, that translates to nearly a million votes.

That's not an electoral crisis, electoral fraud, or a rigged election. That's just a normal election.

PackBacker07
What tears will flow when Biden is inaugurated?

Will be a clean sweep of PA, GA, NV, and AZ.
Y'all means ALL.
packgrad
It's going to be a long time before we know who has tears and who doesn't. In non message board reality, we do know who really will have tears if they lose. And riots. And screaming at the sky. But we're a long ways from that.
Civilized
packgrad said:

It's going to be a long time before we know who has tears and who doesn't. In non message board reality, we do know who really will have tears if they lose. And riots. And screaming at the sky. But we're a long ways from that.

And don't forget civil war. We know who in non message board reality threatens that too.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

And don't forget civil war. We know who in non message board reality threatens that too.

Yep. The ones burning down cities have been doing that A LOT.
jadawson
packgrad said:

Oh so you also saw the people protesting outside of election centers demanding to stop counting legal votes. Or the ones from the same group in other states demanding they keep counting (the irony im sure is lost on them). Glad we're on the same page
RunsWithWolves26
Would be nice to be able to trust our election system. I say that while also saying, I've never trusted anything government run even before this election. I've never actually felt like my vote counted in any election. As an unaffiliated voter, it's not like either side gives a rats ass about me to begin with. It would just be nice, at least one time in my life, no matter who wins or loses the election, to be able to truly feel like it was fair and honest. Then again, it is the government and it is politics so either way, the right is gonna ***** about it if they don't get their way and the left will ***** about it if they don't get their way.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.