Election Interference/Fraud

279,976 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

We are in uncharted territory when we have a sitting President inciting armed insurrections at and in the Capitol building.

The right doesn't like Trump being banned from Twitter or Parler being effectively silenced until they improve their moderation policies.

OK.

So how should Amazon, Apple et. al. handle it?

How should they handle the sitting President inciting an armed and deadly riot already, and with there being credible threats of more violence being organized online between now and the inauguration?

How did they handle it when Democrats incited armed and deadly riots this summer? Those don't count? The question really is how long are the leftists who claim not to be radicals continue to support this radicalism?

I must have missed that. Which Democrats?

Hey man. If you want to feign ignorance, have at it. I'll choose to believe you're not that ignorant. Not going to play the "message board guy" game this morning.
caryking
Civilized said:

pineknollshoresking said:

The ~ 75M will not stop. They are a much bigger group than the protestors and rioters this past summer. The silent majority (that's right, I said it) is awake and hopefully ready to go to war!

War isn't meant as a physical war with guns and riots. We can leave that to the progressives.

The 75M needs to do themselves a favor and not put a petulant, insecure, vindictive reality TV star in the President's chair.

Start by nominating someone that acquits themselves in a manner befitting the tremendous weight of the job.

Focus on that and we'll all be much better off.
Don't vote for him! Or, do you want to control that also?

The 75M voted for the best person for the job! You don't like him; however, many do. The perfect person, at the right time, for the right circumstances.

Why do you think so many people hate him? It's not his style. It's the threat to there pocketbook. Trump is an America first person. You either dislike his style or you are a globalist. The elite are the globalist. Are you?

Don't even get me in the argument of what he did as an America first president. Stay on message.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Didn't want to start a new thread but was just reading where Apple and Amazon are shutting down access to Parler, an alternative Twitter-like website primarily used by conservatives. Appears Parler may be forced off line until they find another host. Pretty scary to think of the power big tech has.
The logic they are using is only being applied in certain situations, which is why people are upset. There are literally calls from the Ayatollah to eradicate the Jews and official Chinese Embassy accounts promoting the "good outcomes" of the genocide of the Uyghurs, but their accounts haven't been suspended and the tweets are still up.

They are only adding gasoline to the fire at this point. The longer this goes on, the less likely there is a good outcome.
Yeah, the hypocrisy is very disturbing. On Twitter, in particular, there was a long period of time where if you did a search on #WPN it would take you to a nudist colony that exploited children. That they apply certain rules to those with differing political views is only going to feed the fire.

So you are saying the nudist colony was removed from Twitter? So the rules were applied?
That's your response? Wow........... "good for me but not for thee..." The indoctrination into the flock worked well on you I see.
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

We are in uncharted territory when we have a sitting President inciting armed insurrections at and in the Capitol building.

The right doesn't like Trump being banned from Twitter or Parler being effectively silenced until they improve their moderation policies.

OK.

How should they handle the sitting President inciting an armed and deadly riot already, and with there being credible threats of more violence being organized online between now and the inauguration?

How did they handle it when Democrats incited armed and deadly riots this summer? Those don't count? The question really is how long are the leftists who claim not to be radicals continue to support this radicalism?

Hey man. If you want to feign ignorance, have at it. I'll choose to believe you're not that ignorant. Not going to play the "message board guy" game this morning.
This is a great post! I think you hit the nail on the head. Civ is trolling us...

Joe Biden
packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

Steve Williams said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Didn't want to start a new thread but was just reading where Apple and Amazon are shutting down access to Parler, an alternative Twitter-like website primarily used by conservatives. Appears Parler may be forced off line until they find another host. Pretty scary to think of the power big tech has.
The logic they are using is only being applied in certain situations, which is why people are upset. There are literally calls from the Ayatollah to eradicate the Jews and official Chinese Embassy accounts promoting the "good outcomes" of the genocide of the Uyghurs, but their accounts haven't been suspended and the tweets are still up.

They are only adding gasoline to the fire at this point. The longer this goes on, the less likely there is a good outcome.
Yeah, the hypocrisy is very disturbing. On Twitter, in particular, there was a long period of time where if you did a search on #WPN it would take you to a nudist colony that exploited children. That they apply certain rules to those with differing political views is only going to feed the fire.

So you are saying the nudist colony was removed from Twitter? So the rules were applied?

I don't think that is AT ALL what he is saying.
caryking
packgrad said:

They have already. Shopify, one of the largest e-commerce platform out there has started shutting down companies that sell Trump products.

Facebook is shutting down companies that sell America first type t-shirts.

Folks, it happening all around you! We are in one of the most censored times that I can remember. Then, Biden compares certain Republicans to Goebblels. Wow!!!

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

Not true. But honestly, there's no need for anyone to dispute it. It HAS been disputed by the Nevada SoS, but all you have to do is look how Trump's folks came up with that number you'll realize there's not a need to dispute it because their source (the DMV) doesn't show who voted.

""The DMV finally provided a list of green card holders and noncitizens who had obtained driver's licenses. When we compared this detailed information against the county voter records in Nevada, we discovered that 6,260 noncitizens were registered to vote and 3,987 non-citizens had voted."

And as of December 20, no evidence had been presented to Nevada that such a thing happened. The 3987 claim was made prior to that date. All the guy in the article is doing is recycling that false number.

https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/home/showdocument?id=9191

Myth #5
Non-citizens were able to register and vote in Nevada.

Fact #5
It is a felony for non-citizens to register to vote or cast a ballot in Nevada. Any individuals who are found to have voted illegally will be prosecuted. (As of 12/18/20 we have not been presented with evidence of non-citizens voting in the 2020 election.)

And once again, it's not on the Nevada elections folks to prove a claim is wrong. That's not the way it works, anywhere. The burden of proof is on the person making the claims, and as with all the other fraud claims around the country, nobody has come up with any proof for this one, either. If they had, you'd think they would have brought it to the Nevada SoS or the courts there in one of the hearings.

I read another article that explained it further, but the bottom line really is, as with all the other fake claims of fraud, if there really was any evidence, it would have been shown to the various Secretaries of State, election boards, and courts around the country.

But none ever was. There's a reason for that: There was never anything but claims, no actual evidence. And that's because none of this stuff happened.
No one has disputed it. Example: Georgia SOS says the had 2 people vote that were dead. Trump team says ~ 800. SOS says your data is wrong. Trump team says let me show you my data. SOS says he don't want to.

Why?

You can say all you want to that he is right, has the correct data, etc... unfortunately, for you, that doesn't convince ~ 1/2 voting population. Doesn't that scare you? If it doesn't, that's sad...

Previously (2016), when Democrats contested the election in the joint session (did you know they did that?) they had no data supporting their claim. In fact, they didn't have Senator support in the joint session. Biden shut it down because they had nothing (using the words of people here)

No reason to address your other points as the above is enough to call everything else you've said into question.

Okay, see you start out with something incorrect and go on from there.
First off, right in the phone call between Trump and the SoS and all the others, at the end they agreed to get together and show each other their data. No idea if Trump's people ever showed up to do so, but the agreement was there, you can listen to it or read it right in the transcript. That's patently false that they won't listen to him.

So no, the SOS didn't say "I won't look at what you have"....the only thing they said remotely close to that was "we have ALREADY looked at it and it's wrong". But not "We refuse to look at it" They looked at all of the claims, and found them to be inaccurate at best.

And yes, it does scare me that so many people are so gullible and believe in such nonsense. Surely does.

It doesn't matter what happened in 2016, it's irrelevant, not to mention not even CLOSE to what Trump has done here. Not even in the same area code, much less the neighborhood.

But: You're talking about 6 or so Dems who "contested" the election. All they did was speak their piece and then Biden, of all people, shut them down. Only reps, no senators. That's the extent of it. So again, it's not even remotely comparable, so the "But the Democrats in 2016" doesn't fly here. That was your big protest you're referring to. Not 2 months of the President and loads of conspiracy folks telling lies to everyone who would listen. (and a shocking number did)

Less than a minute of research would have told you that.

Pacfan, I didn't need to do research because I already knew the data. Your long article doesn't say anything different than what I said. Not sure of your point; however, it looks like you didn't know that happened.

BTW, while your at it, go ahead and find all the examples Democrats have protested the Republican wins. You can go back to, I think, the Bush Sr election he won and it happened. If not that one, then it all started with Bush Jr and hasn't stopped.

I did listen to the call, in its entirety. At one point the SOS said your data is wrong. I do vaguely remember the final part of the call. I will go back and listen to see if the agreement was as you said.

I know your sad that so many people are gullible. That's why I proudly call myself a Deplorable. See below...
It's at the end, they agree to set up a meeting. Yes, the SOS DID say Trump's data was wrong....he said that because they had ALREADY investigated it and knew it was wrong. So he didn't refuse to investigate, as you claimed.
Civilized

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

OK.

Look at the image above, that's a start... you can see the real footage where they call on the violence. A quick DuckDuckGo search will show them.

Where are the tweets for months from the same politicians promoting a grand lie as a legitimate grievance?

Where are the tweets inciting violence?
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Correct. You truly have to have your head in the sand to continue to brush away what's happening in supposed defense of capitalism. Initially the defenders said it was fine for big tech to silence certain groups as they are private companies and that other companies would come up to replace them where voices could be heard. Now big tech is silencing the new companies and another excuse is being thrown about. Sheep being led to slaughter.

What do you want the government to do about it? Be specific. What legislation would you propose and how would it be worded?

Private companies are deciding who they do an do not want to do business with.

Repealing section 230 wouldn't help you here. Breaking up tech companies would only help by creating more distinct entities, who could or could not make the same decision.
So what's the solution? Not every problem is society can or should be solved by government.
BBW12OG
Imagine if Trump were black. Or a woman. Or gay. Or one of the 147 genders the left claims to exist. It's not hard to find hypocrisy in the democrat party. You just have to open your eyes and pull your head out of your ass. That's called "brutal honesty."
packgrad
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Correct. You truly have to have your head in the sand to continue to brush away what's happening in supposed defense of capitalism. Initially the defenders said it was fine for big tech to silence certain groups as they are private companies and that other companies would come up to replace them where voices could be heard. Now big tech is silencing the new companies and another excuse is being thrown about. Sheep being led to slaughter.

What do you want the government to do about it? Be specific. What legislation would you propose and how would it be worded?

Repealing section 230 wouldn't help you here. Breaking up tech companies would only help by creating more distinct entities, who could or could not make the same decision.
So what's the solution? Not every problem is society can or should be solved by government.

You hide behind some shield of being against big government but really you're just fine with the censorship. I don't have to give you legislations worded specifically on a message board. How about not allowing censorship of conservatives on social media? Mind blowing that that is such a big deal to you.

Private companies are not allowed to decide who they do business with. Please don't try to lean on that bull*****
packgrad
Great parody account.

packgrad
caryking
Civilized said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

OK.

Look at the image above, that's a start... you can see the real footage where they call on the violence. A quick DuckDuckGo search will show them.

Where are the tweets for months from the same politicians promoting a grand lie as a legitimate grievance?

Changing the subject again... Civ, do you ever want to discuss the topic at hand? You are a master at deflection. It appears your indoctrination came from someone like Sal Alinsky.

Joe Biden
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

The bell company is the proper course for these tech companies. They are, in fact, utilities now. Not when they began, but now they are and should be labeled as such. You let the actions go from there...

Joe Biden
cowboypack02
I have seen several people who have commented about an armed insurrection last week. I could of missed it but the only people that seemed to be armed were police. None of the images of people in the capital building showed any weapons at all.

Was storming the capital building a bad idea...absolutely. Unfortunately everyone in the media and the democrat politicians seem to have the same message and are using key words such as insurrection and sedition. They are all talking about the president being removed but everyone seems to gloss over the fact that this seems to be a normal thing. We can look at a few examples over the last few years.

• Alexandria Ocasio Cortez lead a group of protester into the capital building and stormed Nancy Pelosi's office two years ago
  • The Hart Senate Building was stormed by protestors during the Kavanaugh senate hearings and confirmations
  • The President had to be moved to a bunker by secret service during the DC riots last year because protestors were tearing down barriers that had been established by the secret service to protect the White House
  • Protestors in Portland tried to gain access to a federal courthouse by beating on the doors and windows with crowbars and hammers. Those protesters had to be turned away by armed troops. Fires were lit near the courthouse in attempts to burn it down
  • Wisconsin's capital building was occupied by protesters for weeks as republicans attempted to pass a bill.
  • The Capital Hill Autonomous Zone was set up by rioters and protesters in Seattle. This included cordoning off 6 city blocks and taking over a sheriff's office. The leaders of the riot said that they had set up their own autonomous country and government. (this is actual sedition)
  • Protestors in almost every major city in the country rioted and burned buildings and vehicles. State and federal property was destroyed on a massive scale.

We can also talk about the words and actions of politicians what were extremely inflammatory. Everyone treats Trump as some sort of crazed man, and he does like to stick his foot in his mouth, but I don't think that he has done anything outside of what other politicians have done

• Nancy Pelosi met with the Joint Chiefs on Friday to discuss not allowing Trump to use his presidential powers that have been granted by the constitution. That is quite literally a discussion on a potential coup.
  • Democrat congressmen have objected to every republican presidents electoral college votes since 2000. I don't think this is a problem because that is a process that is laid out in the constitution. Republicans are being vilified for doing the exact same thing now.
  • Maxine Waters, who is a democrat congressman) told people to get in the face of republicans that they saw in public and draw a crowd.
  • Kamala Harris paid the bail for rioters who burnt down cities this past year. This included the people who attempted to set up their own country within Seattle. This is sedition
  • Democrat politicians cheering on the rioting and burning down of cities.
  • Over 70 democrats refused to attend Trump's inauguration in 2017.
  • AOC marched protesters into Nancy Pelosi's office after giving a speech
  • During the protest during Trump's inauguration one of the speakers said "I've thought a lot about blowing up the white house"
  • Lots of democrat politicians spent 4 years telling us that Trump was illegitimate

Finally, I want to touch on Trump and other republicans being suspended from twitter. Back in 2018 a judge ruled that Trump couldn't block people because twitter was a public square. If that is the case then politicians shouldn't be able to block people, because legally twitter is considered a public square. Unfortunately this law isn't enforced equally across the board. I see democrat politicians blocking people all the time. I am all for twitter enforcing their terms and conditions on trump and other users, but those rules aren't enforced equally across the board. I spent 15-20 minutes on twitter this morning and found the following: porn (lots and lots of porn), harassment of users, vile and racist comments, dictators commenting on genocide, pictures of effigies of Trump being hung, burnt and destroyed, one "popular" comedian holding a very bloody head that was made to look like Trump, and a lot of comments on how the republican party and trump needed to be punished. All of these are against the Terms and Conditions of twitter, but these are allowed to remain. If this is the case then when is Trump removed?

Civilized

Civilized said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

OK.

Changing the subject again...

Not at all.

You and others are claiming that Democrats were treated differently this summer when they were doing the same stuff.

So why don't y'all produce their months-long campaign of grand lies on Twitter, culminating with tweets that incite violence.

Show us what Twitter should have censored, but didn't.
caryking
The most factual, conclusive, evidentiary, post in this tread since its beginning!!!!

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

You hide behind some shield of being against big government but really you're just fine with the censorship. I don't have to give you legislations worded specifically on a message board. How about not allowing censorship of conservatives on social media? Mind blowing that that is such a big deal to you.

Private companies are not allowed to decide who they do business with. Please don't try to lean on that bull*****

"I don't care about the specific, something is bad and should be done," is how you end up with crappy legislation that expands government power (ex. Patriot Act). Details matter.

How are you going to determine who is being censored "for being a conservative" vs any other reason for removal. Should we allow anyone to post absolutely whatever they want? That's not going to happen unless the government creates their own social media website. Should we create a panel to make judgments? Well you're not going to like that of Democrats every take the majority on that board

I've yet to see any national writer propose a solution here that isn't worse than the current problem
caryking
To all the progressive, Trump haters, Democrats, anarchist, rioters, etc..

See Cowboys post above. It's the best post in this thread!

Moderators, we can close this thread now! It's finalized by Cowboy!!!!

Joe Biden
packgrad
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

"I don't care about the specific, something is bad and should be done," is how you end up with crappy legislation that expands government power (ex. Patriot Act). Details matter.

How are you going to determine who is being censored "for being a conservative" vs any other reason for removal. Should we allow anyone to post absolutely whatever they want? That's not going to happen unless the government creates their own social media website. Should we create a panel to make judgments? Well you're not going to like that of Democrats every take the majority on that board

I've yet to see any national writer propose a solution here that isn't worse than the current problem

It's not my job to write legislation so message board "details" mean nothing. You're fine with censorship based on political affiliation. I get it. Why are you no longer using your terms of service excuse? How about they just use those?

It's not hard to see the power of social media. The idea that you and leftists are fine with the silencing of political dissidents is frightening for a country founded specifically against suppression of this manner.
IseWolf22

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

The bell company is the proper course for these tech companies. They are, in fact, utilities now. Not when they began, but now they are and should be labeled as such. You let the actions go from there...

Social media is not so central to our lives that it should qualify as a utility. Your analogy would apply to internet service, not websites and platforms themselves. A better analogy would be a newspaper being required to print stories written by anyone.

There are also many competing platforms. Are you going to nationalize them all? Stop giving your business to companies you don't like. Tech comes and goes. People have shown they are willing to move to a superior product. Remember when microsoft was a "monopoly" in internet browsers? It's not any longer. Where was Tik Tok 2 years ago? Young people barely use Facebook.
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Social media is not so central to our lives that it should qualify as a utility. Your analogy would apply to internet service, not websites and platforms themselves. A better analogy would be a newspaper being required to print stories written by anyone.

There are also many competing platforms. Are you going to nationalize them all? Stop giving your business to companies you don't like. Tech comes and goes. People have shown they are willing to move to a superior product. Remember when microsoft was a "monopoly" in internet browsers? It's not any longer. Where was Tik Tok 2 years ago? Young people barely use Facebook.

A judge ruled that Twitter was the new public square, and as such the president couldn't block anyone. That seems to make the platform pretty important in the way we move information now.
caryking
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

It's not my job to write legislation so message board "details" mean nothing. You're fine with censorship based on political affiliation. I get it. Why are you no longer using your terms of service excuse? How about they just use those?

It's not hard to see the power of social media. The idea that you and leftists are fine with the silencing of political dissidents is frightening for a country founded specifically against suppression of this manner.
Social media is a utility now. The made a concerted effort to censor certain people. That is an antitrust issue! As much as people claim, private company, create your own, etc... the Big Tech companies made a horrific mistake for themselves...

It's sad they did what they did; however, they have dug there own grave.

Joe Biden
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

A judge ruled that Twitter was the new public square, and as such the president couldn't block anyone. That seems to make the platform pretty important in the way we move information now.
It's a utility now. Antitrust suit coming...

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Then find me an article that makes a meaningful proposition for fixing it? I'll check back later and pick it apart, probably for being statist.

I've consistently said, for months now, that Twitter and others are making poor decisions, unevenlly enforced, and against the spirit of open debate. I've also been consistent that I don't want the cure to be worse than the disease, which is all I've seen anyone propose.

TOS are essentially a contract that lays out when your business agreement can be voided. It does give you the right to end a consensual transaction when it's violated. Tech giving uneven enforcement on their TOS is an ethical issue, and may even open them to civil lawsuits, but its not going to be fixed by heavy handed regulation
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Yes, one judge, and IMO a poor ruling. Entrenching it further is piling on more of the bad.

Twitter won't be this dominant in 20 years...unless we regulate it and entrench it against competition
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Utilities are not nationalized. They are on the NYSE and are publicly traded and are regulated as such. BTW, I'm not saying I agree with the regulations; rather, I am saying that's what will be done based on the actions of the big tech companies.

Look at google, a search engine that all ages use. They are controlling results through the algorithms people make. If you can't buy into some of these companies being utilities, then fine. Google is an absolute utility based on your description above. Hell, google is now a verb in our lexicon.

Phone companies, electric company's are not essential to everyone either. We can always go back to heating our houses with wood. My analogy is spot on!

Joe Biden
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Yes, one judge, and IMO a poor ruling. Entrenching it further is piling on more of the bad.

Twitter won't be this dominant in 20 years...unless we regulate it and entrench it against competition
Judges get it wrong when these people don't agree; however, they use them as the standard for the Trump cases.

Hypocrisy?

Joe Biden
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Then find me an article that makes a meaningful proposition for fixing it? I'll check back later and pick it apart, probably for being statist.

I've consistently said, for months now, that Twitter and others are making poor decisions, unevenlly enforced, and against the spirit of open debate. I've also been consistent that I don't want the cure to be worse than the disease, which is all I've seen anyone propose.

TOS are essentially a contract that lays out when your business agreement can be voided. It does give you the right to end a consensual transaction when it's violated. Tech giving uneven enforcement on their TOS is an ethical issue, and may even open them to civil lawsuits, but its not going to be fixed by heavy handed regulation
Spoken exactly like Donald J. Trump!!!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
"Yes, one judge, and IMO a poor ruling. Entrenching it further is piling on more of the bad." - IseWolf22

So one judge makes a legal ruling and you don't think they ruled correctly? Interesting......nice self own. So what you basically said is that as long as the rulings favor your opinion they are "good" rulings. Very telling of you and your party's beliefs and how you want this country ruled. Sad days are ahead for America if you and your ilk get your way.
IseWolf22

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Judges get it wrong when these people don't agree; however, they use them as the standard for the Trump cases.

Hypocrisy?

60 cases vs 1.
Dismissed for lack of evidence and standing vs. a subjective interpretation of the 1st amendment
IseWolf22

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Utilities are not nationalized. They are on the NYSE and are publicly traded and are regulated as such. BTW, I'm not saying I agree with the regulations; rather, I am saying that's what will be done based on the actions of the big tech companies.

Look at google, a search engine that all ages use. They are controlling results through the algorithms people make. If you can't buy into some of these companies being utilities, then fine. Google is an absolute utility based on your description above. Hell, google is now a verb in our lexicon.

Phone companies, electric company's are not essential to everyone either. We can always go back to heating our houses with wood. My analogy is spot on!

Electric is considered a utility because it would make no sense to have two competing power plants running 2 sets of power lines to your house.

Fos social media you have:
Facebook
Twitter
Tik Tok
Reddit
Instagram
Nextdoor
Linkedin
Parler
4Chan
Youtube
Tumblr
Twitch
Flickr
And many, many more
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Hypocrisy?

60 cases vs 1.
Dismissed for lack of evidence and standing vs. a subjective interpretation of the 1st amendment
Actually, no more than 5 had an evidentiary hearing. I'm not even sure any did. So, your comparative is way off. At some point, you need to give up because you are showing you lack of grasp on the receipts.

At best 5 vs 1 and probably 0 vs 1.

Joe Biden
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

IseWolf22 said:

packgrad said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Steve Williams said:

Electric is considered a utility because it would make no sense to have two competing power plants running 2 sets of power lines to your house.

Fos social media you have:
Facebook
Twitter
Tik Tok
Reddit
Instagram
Nextdoor
Linkedin
Parler
4Chan
Youtube
Tumblr
Twitch
Flickr
And many, many more
That's not the way it's looked at. We also have Verizon, AT&T, etc.. and a number air transportation companies like American, Delta, etc... they are all highly regulated.

These companies above have competition in the market place.

Twitter has Parler, Gab and... Parler has been pulled down from all the distribution sites that mean anything. Additionally, Amazon has given the ~ 24 hours to change or they are gone. For the sake of the country, these acts are horrible. So, I say regulate them!

BTW, my call for regulations is from a "get them *******s" mentality. I despise regulation and government outside the bounds of the constitution. I am speaking purely as the 75M people that voted for Trump.

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.