Election Interference/Fraud

281,573 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
ncsualum05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

How is social media blacking out Trump's accounts including the video calling for peace and to disburse supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

How are democrat politicians now calling for the 25th amendment or an impeachment when he's out in less than 2 weeks supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

Trump has basically conceded now and going to leave office. All legal challenges and constitutional challenges have been exhausted. They won. The establishment has won. They have the house, senate, and white house. So what's the point of all this rhetoric today? What about the racism rhetoric?

How is this going to make anyone want to come together or get Trump supporters to stop being angry?

If Trump would stop repeating lies on his social media account his account would not be blocked. Yes they are just lies. Plain and simple. So when his lies are reported as such. Or in election fraud courts have said you have no case. Why is he and his supporters still pushing that. When it is so clear just not true.

I would love to have a conversation about all of this when the person I am discussing this with don't use disinformation to make a point.

Can anyone say now that 6,000 dead people voted in Georgia? Did people under 18 register and vote? All of those things and more crazy accusations were shown to be not true. And all of the Republican leaders said it was not true.

So the hell with all of us then huh? No peace! No unity! Nice answer.
IseWolf22
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.
Non value added posts like this, attacking posters instead of the topic, I hope are things that Steve and James want to control.

Good Lord man, it was a constructive criticism about his grammar not a personal attack.

I'm pretty sure James and Steve have better things to do with their time than lambast me for complaining about a poster's run-on word vomiting paragraphs.

There is a return carriage function on a typewriter for a reason. We can have more productive discourse when our eyes aren't bleeding.
I don't have anyone on ignore, but there are three people I don't bother reading. Giant blocks of text, rambling, tons of links.
It's not that hard to make something relatively easy to read, even when posting from your phone.
you know....I'm gonna be disappointed if I'm one of the three
Nope, I actually respond to your posts frequently. We disagree often but you're able to make a coherent argument.
ncsualum05
nm
Wolfpackrich1
ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

How is social media blacking out Trump's accounts including the video calling for peace and to disburse supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

How are democrat politicians now calling for the 25th amendment or an impeachment when he's out in less than 2 weeks supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

Trump has basically conceded now and going to leave office. All legal challenges and constitutional challenges have been exhausted. They won. The establishment has won. They have the house, senate, and white house. So what's the point of all this rhetoric today? What about the racism rhetoric?

How is this going to make anyone want to come together or get Trump supporters to stop being angry?

If Trump would stop repeating lies on his social media account his account would not be blocked. Yes they are just lies. Plain and simple. So when his lies are reported as such. Or in election fraud courts have said you have no case. Why is he and his supporters still pushing that. When it is so clear just not true.

I would love to have a conversation about all of this when the person I am discussing this with don't use disinformation to make a point.

Can anyone say now that 6,000 dead people voted in Georgia? Did people under 18 register and vote? All of those things and more crazy accusations were shown to be not true. And all of the Republican leaders said it was not true.

No where did I say to hell with anyone. I said I would love to have a conversation without the disinformation. So are you willing to have the conversation. Because I am. So lets do it. All I ask is not argue with disinformation.
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.
Non value added posts like this, attacking posters instead of the topic, I hope are things that Steve and James want to control.

Good Lord man, it was a constructive criticism about his grammar not a personal attack.

I'm pretty sure James and Steve have better things to do with their time than lambast me for complaining about a poster's run-on word vomiting paragraphs.

There is a return carriage function on a typewriter for a reason. We can have more productive discourse when our eyes aren't bleeding.
I don't have anyone on ignore, but there are three people I don't bother reading. Giant blocks of text, rambling, tons of links.
It's not that hard to make something relatively easy to read, even when posting from your phone.
you know....I'm gonna be disappointed if I'm one of the three
Nope, I actually respond to your posts frequently. We disagree often but you're able to make a coherent argument.

Same to you brother. I enjoy the debate
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

No where did I say to hell with anyone. I said I would love to have a conversation without the disinformation. So are you willing to have the conversation. Because I am. So lets do it. All I ask is not argue with disinformation.

Let's set up an in-person meeting for a lot of us. If we can't get along on politics, we can turn the conversation to Wolfpack sports...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
FlossyDFlynt
pineknollshoresking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Let's set up an in-person meeting for a lot of us. If we can't get along on politics, we can turn the conversation to Wolfpack sports...
Boy, you should have seen some of the messages in my text groups during the bowl game and the basketball game the last few days if you think State sports can unite a group of people
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

It's not. Most people don't understand what's happening in our society.

Joe Biden
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Boy, you should have seen some of the messages in my text groups during the bowl game and the basketball game the last few days if you think State sports can unite a group of people
I actually would like to meet some of the people. It's always good to put a face on a person. Typically, people become more civil when they know and/or meet the other person.

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Sounds great
Civilized
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Sounds great

We sorely need an IPS tailgate party to link up at, share some bourbon and barbecue, and bury the hatchet.
statefan91
FlossyDFlynt

FlossyDFlynt said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I actually would like to meet some of the people. It's always good to put a face on a person. Typically, people become more civil when they know and/or meet the other person.
My post was supposed to be sarcasm, but I realize it doesnt always come across on a message board. I agree about the face to face stuff though, much easier to be civil in person
cmast
BBW12OG said:

Here's one that should really go over well with all the board liberals.... care to comment on the hypocrisy from the left? Good for me but not for thee right?

You have a decent point and i'm honestly probably too dumb/ignorant to argue it well. But on the surface, one movement is protesting police brutality (and, well, a LONG history of oppression). The other side is protesting on the basis of fact less claims from a false idol that cant admit that he lost an election. They dont seem equal to me. Of course the destruction, deaths, etc from both movements is wrong and unjustifiable.
cmast
cowboypack02 said:

cmast said:

cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Charge every single moron with domestic terrorism and let them think about their actions in Leavenworth for a long time

I support this 100 percent. The problem is that we have watched destruction on a level that cost over 100 billion dollars and saw federal and state property being destroyed, sheriff offices as well as federal courthouses being occupied (or at least attempted) and we didn't see charges there.

We can't have a 2 tier justice system in this country, which is what we end up with if all of those people aren't locked up as well.

I think we've had a 2 tier justice system for a long time now. Its just benefited people that look like you and i. Feels ****ty if it swings the other way.
Thats funny....i don't seem to remember the mass arrest in 2018 when the democrats took over the Hart senate building because they didn't like Brett Kavanaugh. How about the mass arrest when democrats were burning down cities and occupying entire city blocks and sheriffs departments. What about the federal courthouse in Seattle where the there was basically a siege with federal officers in a courthouse and people outside throwing small explosives over barriers. That went on for days

Did I miss all of the arrest there? WAIT....there weren't any arrest because government officials decided not to prosecute anyone.

Maybe there is still a little money left in the bail fund that our new vice president help put together for folks from yesterday who got arrested.

So you think card carrying dems have a get out of jail card? Cause i know you cant rationally think the justice system is fair to people of color? Its 2 tiered in your and my favor. The events you cite aint covering up the decades of injustice, imo.
cowboypack02
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/zoetillman/protesters-arrested-as-congress-certifies-trumps-victory?__twitter_impression=true
cowboypack02
cmast said:

cowboypack02 said:

cmast said:

cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Charge every single moron with domestic terrorism and let them think about their actions in Leavenworth for a long time

I support this 100 percent. The problem is that we have watched destruction on a level that cost over 100 billion dollars and saw federal and state property being destroyed, sheriff offices as well as federal courthouses being occupied (or at least attempted) and we didn't see charges there.

We can't have a 2 tier justice system in this country, which is what we end up with if all of those people aren't locked up as well.

I think we've had a 2 tier justice system for a long time now. Its just benefited people that look like you and i. Feels ****ty if it swings the other way.
Thats funny....i don't seem to remember the mass arrest in 2018 when the democrats took over the Hart senate building because they didn't like Brett Kavanaugh. How about the mass arrest when democrats were burning down cities and occupying entire city blocks and sheriffs departments. What about the federal courthouse in Seattle where the there was basically a siege with federal officers in a courthouse and people outside throwing small explosives over barriers. That went on for days

Did I miss all of the arrest there? WAIT....there weren't any arrest because government officials decided not to prosecute anyone.

Maybe there is still a little money left in the bail fund that our new vice president help put together for folks from yesterday who got arrested.

So you think card carrying dems have a get out of jail card? Cause i know you cant rationally think the justice system is fair to people of color? Its 2 tiered in your and my favor. The events you cite aint covering up the decades of injustice, imo.

What does decades of something I nor anyone else on this board or most people in this country have to do with anything?

Do I think certain people have a get out of jail free card... absolutely. Should they... absolutely not.

You
complain about double standards but there has been one for the last few years and no one seems to care because it was in the "right" side of things.

Democrats have been allowed to destroy buildings, businesses, and the lively hood of people in this country for the last year and a half. Democrat cheered them on and set up bail funds for them but we were just suppose to accept it. The news media cheered it on and millions upon millions of people participated in it across major cities all over the country. Protestors in Raleigh took a statue from the capital grounds and strung it up in the street for God sake a. At one point last year protestors were tearing down barriers to the while house and the president and his family had to be moved to a bunker. I missed the mass arrest and prosecutions in all of this. I missed the prosecutions of the people who harassed visitors to the white house during a function in the fall of last year when folks were just trying to leave.

I missed the condemnation of politicians that were cheering on all of the destruction last year.

There may be a two tiered justice system in this country today my friend...but it doesn't swing the way that you think it does.
statefan91
statefan91

Yeah these weren't protestors. Zip ties to take hostages, make shift gallows def up, armed and disrupting congressional processes to confirm electoral votes. These are terrorists.
packgrad
statefan91 said:

Yeah these weren't protestors. Zip ties to take hostages, make shift gallows def up, armed and disrupting congressional processes to confirm electoral votes. These are terrorists.

Black Rifle Coffee Co Cap. Internet detectives are the best.

caryking
cmast said:

You have a decent point and i'm honestly probably too dumb/ignorant to argue it well. But on the surface, one movement is protesting police brutality (and, well, a LONG history of oppression). The other side is protesting on the basis of fact less claims from a false idol that cant admit that he lost an election. They dont seem equal to me. Of course the destruction, deaths, etc from both movements is wrong and unjustifiable.
I think you missed the point of what happened this past year. We have two groups of people that are saying they are marginalized and/or disenfranchised.

If you simply look at that way, you can draw the comparisons.

Joe Biden
Civilized

cmast said:

I think you missed the point of what happened this past year. We have two groups of people that are saying they are marginalized and/or disenfranchised.

What are the two groups?

Brown/black Americans is one that you're referring to I assume?

What's the other?
cmast

cmast said:

fair and good point. I guess it seems to me that those involved in the recent incident at the capitol are really being flamed by Trump's (baseless?) claims of election fraud. Obviously, their frustration goes back further than that, but I don't think the events of Wednesday occur without Trump's rhetoric. Moreover, Trump is not out to help that marginalized group like they think he is. It seems to me that he cares about one thing. Himself. With BLM, I don't think they hitched their movement to some idol. Frankly, I get the sense that they think no one gives a **** about them or is out there to help them, so they (wrongly, perhaps), took matters into their own hands. I say all of this having never walked a day in either of these groups shoes, so I should probably just stfu.
cmast
cowboypack02 said:

cmast said:

cowboypack02 said:

cmast said:

cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

What does decades of something I nor anyone else on this board or most people in this country have to do with anything?

Do I think certain people have a get out of jail free card... absolutely. Should they... absolutely not.

You
complain about double standards but there has been one for the last few years and no one seems to care because it was in the "right" side of things.

Democrats have been allowed to destroy buildings, businesses, and the lively hood of people in this country for the last year and a half. Democrat cheered them on and set up bail funds for them but we were just suppose to accept it. The news media cheered it on and millions upon millions of people participated in it across major cities all over the country. Protestors in Raleigh took a statue from the capital grounds and strung it up in the street for God sake a. At one point last year protestors were tearing down barriers to the while house and the president and his family had to be moved to a bunker. I missed the mass arrest and prosecutions in all of this. I missed the prosecutions of the people who harassed visitors to the white house during a function in the fall of last year when folks were just trying to leave.

I missed the condemnation of politicians that were cheering on all of the destruction last year.

There may be a two tiered justice system in this country today my friend...but it doesn't swing the way that you think it does.
appreciate the debate cowboy. we started this conversation with your point that Wednesday's justice system reaction vs the reaction 2 yrs ago at the Hart building were not equal, setting up the premise of a double standard/2-tiered justice system. Even if you think the justice system is being overly protective of dems (are all ppl of color dems, all BLM activists dems?) and unfairly targeting pubs over the last couple years, the weight of the justice system still falls heavily on ppl of color. How can decades of history be ignored? Its the difference between weather and climate.

My other thought is that i think you are probably wrong in your claim that ppl of color/dems were not arrested protesting racial justice, while many pubs (calling all actors on Wednesday pubs is doing injustice to pubs, imo) were. The numbers don't bare that out. At least not yet.

From article linked below: 52ppl were arrested on Wednesday (that number will surely go up). Between May 30 and June 2 2020, the height of the racial justice protests in DC, 427 arrests were made.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/01/07/figures-show-stark-difference-between-arrests-at-dc-black-lives-matter-protest-and-arrests-at-capitol-hill/?sh=512107f25706
BBW12OG
How many of those people arrested this summer were bailed out by Horizontal Harris and here group? How many democrat DA's dropped ALL charges against the ones arrested without so much as a preliminary hearing? To my knowledge the murderers in Portland were charged with lesser crimes and one of them was even released. So spare me the pity party on two justice systems. The kid in Wisconsin is a prime example. Had he been a BLM supporter and the victims had been non-BLM he'd be hailed a hero and charges would have never been brought. You know it and so does the rest of America.
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

How many of those people arrested this summer were bailed out by Horizontal Harris and her group?

How many democrat DA's dropped ALL charges against the ones arrested without so much as a preliminary hearing?

What 'group' of Harris' are you referring to?

Also, I don't know the answers to these questions but neither do you apparently.

Why are you getting mad or drawing inferences if you don't even know the answers to your questions?
packgrad
I thought it was generally understood that the vast vast majority of protesters that were arrested over the summer were released without being prosecuted for their charges. Is this really up for debate? I seem to recall even msm news outlets reporting this. I don't care to search to prove it, but I'm sure everyone is well aware that it happened in the thousands.

Edit to add. I did search one about Kamala's staffers fund that was especially egregious.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bail-fund-backed-by-kamala-harris-and-biden-staffers-bailed-out-alleged-child-abuser

And also. A Google search for dropped charges for protesters can give the information you are looking for.

Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

How many of those people arrested this summer were bailed out by Horizontal Harris and here group? How many democrat DA's dropped ALL charges against the ones arrested without so much as a preliminary hearing? To my knowledge the murderers in Portland were charged with lesser crimes and one of them was even released. So spare me the pity party on two justice systems. The kid in Wisconsin is a prime example. Had he been a BLM supporter and the victims had been non-BLM he'd be hailed a hero and charges would have never been brought. You know it and so does the rest of America.
Why do you call Kamala Harris Horizontal Harris?
ncsualum05
At this point Trump should go scorched earth and do everything within his presidential power that he wants to do before Jan 20th. Lock down anything you need to contractually or related to EO's. Make it as difficult for Biden team as possible to undo all your **** immediately. Pardon whoever the hell you want and declassify what you can b/c we really do need to expose our corrupt institutions for what they are.

There's really no hope for peace and unity at this point. I think they are calling for 25th and impeachment b/c they're afraid of what a Trump with nothing to lose will do in the final days. That and they want to see if they can prevent him from ever running for office again.
griff17matt
ncsualum05 said:

At this point Trump should go scorched earth and do everything within his presidential power that he wants to do before Jan 20th. Lock down anything you need to contractually or related to EO's. Make it as difficult for Biden team as possible to undo all your **** immediately. Pardon whoever the hell you want and declassify what you can b/c we really do need to expose our corrupt institutions for what they are.

There's really no hope for peace and unity at this point. I think they are calling for 25th and impeachment b/c they're afraid of what a Trump with nothing to lose will do in the final days. That and they want to see if they can prevent him from ever running for office again.

What exactly are you expecting him to declassify that would prove institutions are corrupt?
ciscopack
Line him up some foursomes in Florida for the next 13 days and pay him to play. Tell him how great he is.

statefan91
ncsualum05 said:

I think they're calling for the 25th because they just saw the President whip up a crowd of armed citizens to storm into the Capitol to disrupt a normal process of the Election process because he is claiming that the Election was stolen from him...
SexualChocolate
Found this interesting....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stepped-down-because-saw-where-043233326.html

" And one thing I would just note: The results of the election almost perfectly aligned with our internal polling. So this notion that everyone's kind of surprised and it turned out so different than we were expectingI mean, from what I was read into, we always knew Pennsylvania was going to be a huge uphill battle, as was Arizona. North Carolina would be a squeaker. We'd win Florida.

Georgia was the one that we just did not adequately have a read on, on how close that would be. But none of this should have come as a surprise to anyone who was following the data."
cmast
ncsualum05 said:

i think he pretty much went scorched earth on wednesday. of course he insulated himself from the legal fallout (the pee-ons will pay that price). if we want to talk corrupt institutions--lets hand trump a mirror. if anything, he's increased the corruption in dc. he certainly hasn't drained any swamp best i can tell. but it sounded good at rallys! i must be brainwashed or brain dead b/c, for the life of me, i don't see how some of you put him on a pedestal and pretend he's as pure as the driven snow. he's a helluva grifter. i'll give him that.
Starwolf
There are reports that there were IEDs found with the rioters by the FBI. This is just some wacko **** now.
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.