Election Interference/Fraud

275,532 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ciscopack said:

Line him up some foursomes in Florida for the next 13 days and pay him to play. Tell him how great he is.

Best suggestion I've seen or heard anywhere.

Forget the 25th and impeachment. Just do whatever it takes to get us through another couple of weeks.
acslater1344
Starwolf said:

There are reports that there were IEDs found with the rioters by the FBI. This is just some wacko **** now.

FBI is offering a $50k reward for any info on who planted explosives.
Civilized
Starwolf said:

There are reports that there were IEDs found with the rioters by the FBI. This is just some wacko **** now.

Are these in addition to the pipe bombs that were found at DNC and RNC buildings Wednesday?
Civilized
statefan91 said:

ncsualum05 said:

At this point Trump should go scorched earth and do everything within his presidential power that he wants to do before Jan 20th. Lock down anything you need to contractually or related to EO's. Make it as difficult for Biden team as possible to undo all your **** immediately. Pardon whoever the hell you want and declassify what you can b/c we really do need to expose our corrupt institutions for what they are.

There's really no hope for peace and unity at this point. I think they are calling for 25th and impeachment b/c they're afraid of what a Trump with nothing to lose will do in the final days. That and they want to see if they can prevent him from ever running for office again.
I think they're calling for the 25th because they just saw the President whip up a crowd of armed citizens to storm into the Capitol to disrupt a normal process of the Election process because he is claiming that the Election was stolen from him...

Exactly.

Why is anyone fuzzy about the calls for the 25th or impeachment?

None of that stuff is being discussed if Trump didn't incite an armed riot.
statefan91
Starwolf
acslater1344 said:

Starwolf said:

What has this country come to man. I'm non-partisan and I don't have a side but this is just something else. It just gets crazier as more news is released
dogplasma
Jim Gaffigan this morning: "Can you wear white to the second impeachment?"
ciscopack
Civilized said:

ciscopack said:

Line him up some foursomes in Florida for the next 13 days and pay him to play. Tell him how great he is.

Best suggestion I've seen or heard anywhere.

Forget the 25th and impeachment. Just do whatever it takes to get us through another couple of weeks.
Tell him Tiger is good for 2 days, Dustin 2, JT 2, the golden Bear for 2, Brooks K. 2, Lexi Thompson 2 and Blair O'Neal 1.
Wolfpackrich1
Starwolf said:

acslater1344 said:

Starwolf said:

What has this country come to man. I'm non-partisan and I don't have a side but this is just something else. It just gets crazier as more news is released
Just for transparency I am not non partisan. I am on the left side of the fence. But I can not agree more to your statement / Question of "What has this country come to man".

It truly is sad. One of the things that broke my heart the worse is I truly believe that that most of those protesting in DC on Wednesday do care about the United States. They want to be heard. President Trump and so many more people in our government have let us down. Hell all of us have let us down. It could almost be said that no adult is innocent for what happened in our capitol on Wednesday.

Some kind of way this country needs to repair the fracture. I understand there will always be at least two sides to the issues of the day. But somehow we have to be able to discuss it. Compromise. And unite.

Our enemies abroad had a great day Wednesday. Please lets make it their last against us.
acslater1344
What this country needs is for the entire Trump family to exit the political arena forever.
BBW12OG
acslater1344 said:

What this country needs is for the entire Trump family to exit the political arena forever.
Along with Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and the squad. The democrats stoke the flames and then run and hide when the fires start. Coming off like Trump incited the violence is dead wrong. Where were all the liberals when the cities across America were being destroyed by BLM and Antifa? Let me guess? Those were "peaceful protesters. Again, what happened was wrong and the people should be hell accountable. Trump is no more responsible for the Capital incident than the talking heads run by the DNC are for what happened across America this summer. Like I said, let's see if Horizontal Harris will bail out these people like she did the ones that cost lives, people their businesses and many their entire life's work. Double standard for conservatives and it is on display front and center here on this thread just like in the media every single day. You want to unite America? Take CNN, MSNBC off the air. Demolish Facebook and Twitter.
TheStorm
statefan91 said:

The entire episode the other day was totally disgusting... but again, same **** was going on this summer and I can guarantee this tweeter didn't have any problem with it then.

Peaceful protesters. You guy's double standards for liberals v conservatives is pathetic. I don't know how you can even believe yourself... but somehow you do!

Maybe if the dems in charge would have shut that **** down this summer (instead of encouraging it), you wouldn't have these idiots the other day thinking that they could do it too.
dogplasma
If Trump were to resign, which we all agree he will not, that would make Pence POTUS No. 46 and bump Biden to 47, which would probably screw up all of the inaugural printing that's already been done. Maybe that's the angle someone needs to pitch to Trump to get him to leave?

Also, I see that Trump won't be attending the inauguration. So, finally some good news.
ncsualum05
BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

Along with Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and the squad. The democrats stoke the flames and then run and hide when the fires start. Coming off like Trump incited the violence is dead wrong. Where were all the liberals when the cities across America were being destroyed by BLM and Antifa? Let me guess? Those were "peaceful protesters. Again, what happened was wrong and the people should be hell accountable. Trump is no more responsible for the Capital incident than the talking heads run by the DNC are for what happened across America this summer. Like I said, let's see if Horizontal Harris will bail out these people like she did the ones that cost lives, people their businesses and many their entire life's work. Double standard for conservatives and it is on display front and center here on this thread just like in the media every single day. You want to unite America? Take CNN, MSNBC off the air. Demolish Facebook and Twitter.
Agreed. People need to stop blaming Trump for our issues. How long before people wake up and realize we have major issues regardless. They were here before Trump... otherwise there never would've been a Trump presidency. Most all politicians with the exception of a small few are horrible people and horrible for this country. They deserve nothing from us the people but disdain. The media deserves even worse... they have taken front and center to make sure this country is a ****hole. The corruption runs so deep within the media, our govt institutions, our politicians that the whole system is terminally sick.

The rioting in the capitol should never have happened but neither should the 100+ days of violence from May all the way up until the election. Leaders on all sides should've stood up and done something about it then and there. When you encourage it, don't punish people for it, make excuses for it, deny it, and let it go on and on well... what do you think other groups are going to do? Do you think the criminals that committed these horrible things on Wed would've been so emboldened had they not seen all of the violence this past year with virtually no consequences? We can't have a 2-tier justice system. We have to follow and enforce our laws. That's a big part of what is causing this breakdown. Then you throw the COVID restrictions which many of our leaders did not follow as they demanded we did. Throw in a controversial election. How much bigger does this wild fire have to get?

Look at the media stories since Wednesday. Nothing but furthering the anger and division. Not one single thing being reported or done is going to heal jack*****

A lot of you want Trump to disappear. I ask you to quit looking at him as a scope goat and look the big picture here. For one Trump probably isn't going away. But this country is not going to all of a sudden heal and get better b/c Trump was the problem for all things. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCarthy and others are your most powerful people in Washington going forward. Name one damn thing any of them have done or said that's going to help this situation.
tuffy1006
one thing is for certain, the diehard righties cant say anything anymore. This was their "hold my beer" moment. Antifa members had to be impressed.
acslater1344
I still can't believe these morons all took selfies and videos of themselves storming the Capitol building. It's stunning how dumb they are.
acslater1344
ncsualum05 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

Look at the media stories since Wednesday. Nothing but furthering the anger and division. Not one single thing being reported or done is going to heal jack*****

I'm genuinely curious... what media stories should be run 2 days after American citizens violently stormed and occupied the U.S. Capitol building for the first time in American history?
ncsualum05
tuffy1006 said:

one thing is for certain, the diehard righties cant say anything anymore. This was their "hold my beer" moment. Antifa members had to be impressed.
Here's my take.

If you are breaking the law, attacking a cop and then trying to run and resist arrest and you get shot... that's on you and it's not murder. You can be black, brown, white, or have blue and pink polka dots.

Also if you are rioting and breaking into the capitol building and a policeman shoots you and you die... same... it's on you and it's not murder.

It's a tragedy either way.

The end. As clear cut as I can be that really shouldn't be a partisan issue.
TheStorm
ncsualum05 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

Agreed. People need to stop blaming Trump for our issues. How long before people wake up and realize we have major issues regardless. They were here before Trump... otherwise there never would've been a Trump presidency. Most all politicians with the exception of a small few are horrible people and horrible for this country. They deserve nothing from us the people but disdain. The media deserves even worse... they have taken front and center to make sure this country is a ****hole. The corruption runs so deep within the media, our govt institutions, our politicians that the whole system is terminally sick.

The rioting in the capitol should never have happened but neither should the 100+ days of violence from May all the way up until the election. Leaders on all sides should've stood up and done something about it then and there. When you encourage it, don't punish people for it, make excuses for it, deny it, and let it go on and on well... what do you think other groups are going to do? Do you think the criminals that committed these horrible things on Wed would've been so emboldened had they not seen all of the violence this past year with virtually no consequences? We can't have a 2-tier justice system. We have to follow and enforce our laws. That's a big part of what is causing this breakdown. Then you throw the COVID restrictions which many of our leaders did not follow as they demanded we did. Throw in a controversial election. How much bigger does this wild fire have to get?

A lot of you want Trump to disappear. I ask you to quit looking at him as a scope goat and look the big picture here. For one Trump probably isn't going away. But this country is not going to all of a sudden heal and get better b/c Trump was the problem for all things. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCarthy and others are your most powerful people in Washington going forward. Name one damn thing any of them have done or said that's going to help this situation.
The name doesn't even matter. George Bush was the most vilified president in the history of this country. He just sat there and took it. Trump didn't. That was the only real difference when it comes down to it.

If the Republicans ever win another presidential election again sometime in the future, he'll get the same treatment that Trump got. That's just the way it works now.

Loving Kindness.
packgrad
acslater1344 said:

ncsualum05 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

I'm genuinely curious... what media stories should be run 2 days after American citizens violently stormed and occupied the U.S. Capitol building for the first time in American history?
I don't know. Maybe something similar to when American citizens stormed and took over a police building, and occupied blocks of a US city for multiple weeks.

Mao would be proud of the leftists and the media.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

As long as FOX News, OAN, Newsmax, Parler, etc. are all taken off the air/demolished as well... I'm fine with that. Opinion-based media of all forms has done this country a tremendous amount of harm.
ncsualum05
acslater1344 said:

ncsualum05 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

Ones without spin for starters. Maybe ones that don't automatically blame the president or assume that ALL OR MOST of his supporters are responsible. Maybe all the talk of prosecution or impeachment or whatever else doesn't really do anything to calm people down. Let's not forget that there was open talk here recently about black listing people who worked in the Trump administration. ABC had a headline that I think was taken down but spoke of a "cleansing the movement".

I think it's fair to blame the President's response. I don't think it's fair to say he's responsible for the criminal activity. Can't really play that game given the amount of crap flung around on the left all year long.
statefan91
Sorry - I'm just highlighting that this wasn't a protest of anything. This was an armed invasion of the Capitol to interrupt Election processes because the aggrieved President thinks the Election was stolen and whipped up crowds of disaffected people to carry out his grievances. In that process, a Capitol police officer was violently killed.

Would you like for that story to not be shared? If you have interest I'm sure you will find plenty of responses by me in threads from the summer calling out that I hope those that harmed officers would be prosecuted.
statefan91
He literally spoke at the rally and told them he was going to go with them to the Capitol. Why should he not be blamed?
ncsualum05
TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

The name doesn't even matter. George Bush was the most vilified president in the history of this country. He just sat there and took it. Trump didn't. That was the only real difference when it comes down to it.

If the Republicans ever win another presidential election again sometime in the future, he'll get the same treatment that Trump got. That's just the way it works now.

Loving Kindness.
Yep. Absolutely. And the insane rhetoric from left wing politicians has been spewed for decades with zero consequence b/c of their media arm covering and defending them. The GOP has traditionally has been a group of useful idiots who are wealthy and corrupt and glad to play along with the other side to keep a piece of the pie. Bush absolutely took the abuse and ran and hid. We're now too far down the rabbit hole with the media for those days to come back though. Trump was definitely the first republican in my lifetime to ever really fight against it. Now I've seen more push back from others. Expect this to continue.
ncsualum05
statefan91 said:

He literally spoke at the rally and told them he was going to go with them to the Capitol. Why should he not be blamed?
He was encouraging a peaceful protest. That's what the entire thing was meant to be. Trump has been holding rallies with 10s of thousands for years now with little to no incident. I guess you could say it was a mistake. But whether or not he partook I can imagine there was going to an assembly in DC that day anyway. There were tons of protests and marches in DC in January of 2017 if you'll recall.

And surely you can understand how a protest can be mostly peaceful but interrupted by some bad actors right?
packgrad
statefan91 said:

Sorry - I'm just highlighting that this wasn't a protest of anything. This was an armed invasion of the Capitol to interrupt Election processes because the aggrieved President thinks the Election was stolen and whipped up crowds of disaffected people to carry out his grievances. In that process, a Capitol police officer was violently killed.

Would you like for that story to not be shared? If you have interest I'm sure you will find plenty of responses by me in threads from the summer calling out that I hope those that harmed officers would be prosecuted.
Fake news. Unless you count all of the 100 days of protests where people showed up armed as armed invasions of city streets to destroy businesses, undermine police authority, and murder current and retired police officers. But those don't count, right? They were "peaceful".
packgrad
Fits well here.

BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

yeah....thousands of people outside the Capital didn't have a right to be there to protest because you and the rest of the socialist don't agree with their opinions. Sorry.... your act may go over well on TOS where you have protection from newswolf and you don't have to worry about getting banned but over here there is freedom to disagree with the liberal point of view without worrying about being banned. There were absolutely idiots that stormed the Capital and they deserve to get punished . Guess what? One of the idiots arrested was non other than a member of BLM...I guess he get's a pass though right? He's a "protester" not a right wing rioter. You and the ones that hold the same mindset are the reason this country will never be united. Not a personal attack...just stating the facts as they have been presented.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats
ciscopack
Protesting in America is legal on sidewalks as long as you don't block normal sidewalk traffic flow and it's legal on private land when the owner of the land is okay with it. When it comes to streets and barricades and extra law enforcement and such; that normally needs a permit.

The rally Wednesday had a permit for weeks from the National Park Service to gather at the Lincoln Memorial and a plaza near the White House. Someone sent them towards the Capitol from the White House area and told the group he'd meet them there (both buildings by the way were built mostly by slave labor); but that's ancient history.

Any protest that causes harm to humans or property; the criminals should be held accountable.
statefan91
ncsualum05 said:

statefan91 said:

He was encouraging a peaceful protest. That's what the entire thing was meant to be. Trump has been holding rallies with 10s of thousands for years now with little to no incident. I guess you could say it was a mistake. But whether or not he partook I can imagine there was going to an assembly in DC that day anyway. There were tons of protests and marches in DC in January of 2017 if you'll recall.

And surely you can understand how a protest can be mostly peaceful but interrupted by some bad actors right?
Then why didn't he call in the National Guard when he saw that his peaceful protestors had bad apples and they were attacking the Capitol?
BBW12OG
Last time he did he was crucified for it. Remember when the BLM "protesters" were burning down the Cathedral? Remember when they were setting cars on fire, destroying property? Remember how the MSM accused him of using "military force" against peaceful protesters? I do. So which is it? Police are good or **** the police? Or does it depend on your narrative at the time. Please respond. Would love to hear your answer.
statefan91
BBW12OG said:

Last time he did he was crucified for it. Remember when the BLM "protesters" were burning down the Cathedral? Remember when they were setting cars on fire, destroying property? Remember how the MSM accused him of using "military force" against peaceful protesters? I do. So which is it? Police are good or **** the police? Or does it depend on your narrative at the time. Please respond. Would love to hear your answer.
They weren't peaceful protestors, they were breaking into the halls of Congress? Police are good as long as they're not using their badge to harass / intimidate / brutalize people. You are welcome to live in a black and white world where you can't support something while also hoping for reform / improvement.

You must not really be an NC State fan in that case because if you assumed every person who complained about NC State was against NC State, there wouldn't be any fans left...
ncsualum05
statefan91 said:

ncsualum05 said:

statefan91 said:

Then why didn't he call in the National Guard when he saw that his peaceful protestors had bad apples and they were attacking the Capitol?
I already acknowledged in a previous post that that was a fair criticism. He should've called them in. Hell he should've been more forceful this summer although I'm sure people were telling him not to b/c the media and left were going to crucify him. But IMO these demonstrations turned riots should've been put down... hard earlier this year. Unrest needs to be dealt with quickly and harshly in my opinion. But you better suck it up b/c to put something like that down properly people are going to die and you shouldn't distinguish what color or creed they are and cry foul in those instances.
BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

BBW12OG said:

They weren't peaceful protestors, they were breaking into the halls of Congress? Police are good as long as they're not using their badge to harass / intimidate / brutalize people. You are welcome to live in a black and white world where you can't support something while also hoping for reform / improvement.

You must not really be an NC State fan in that case because if you assumed every person who complained about NC State was against NC State, there wouldn't be any fans left...
I see you have mastered the "5 D's of being a Democrat." Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. So....what happened this summer. You avoided my question. I think 99% of the people there in Washington, D.C. were there hoping that an election system that is obviously broken would be reformed and improved. I didn't see cities across America burning, stores being looted, police cars being burned, fire trucks being burned and I haven't seen ANY GOP members setting up funds to bail out the criminals, and yes the Republicans are calling them criminals because that is what they are. Have you called the people from this summer criminals? Why don't you address that. Thank you for pointing out and self owning with your "police are good as long as they are doing something I support" comment. Typical....

And you can take your last comment and ...............
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.