Election Interference/Fraud

279,587 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
statefan91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure what specific protest over the summer you would like me to speak to. Here are some stats from DC over the summer:

Quote:

Between May 30 and June 2 2020, the height of the racial justice protests, 427 "unrest-related" arrests were made in D.C., including 24 juveniles, the police department says.

On June 1 alone, more than five times the number of people were arrested than on the day the Capitol was stormed, with 289 people booked.
Are you saying that BLM protesters were not arrested?

Also:

Quote:

14,000. That's the estimated number of arrests made across 49 U.S. cities during anti-racism protests last summer, according to the Washington Post.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/01/07/figures-show-stark-difference-between-arrests-at-dc-black-lives-matter-protest-and-arrests-at-capitol-hill/?sh=6efec3c65706
BBW12OG
You mean the ones that burned down city blocks, caused businesses to close and 90% of the charges were dropped and the criminals were released? Those? And yes. BLM is not a protest group. They are a domestic terrorist group no matter how you try and spin it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/03/kamala-harris-tweeted-support-bail-fund-money-didnt-just-assist-protestors/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bail-fund-backed-by-kamala-harris-and-biden-staffers-bailed-out-alleged-child-abuser

Now you post Republicans supporting what happened at the Capital. I'll wait.
caryking
Civilized said:

pineknollshoresking said:

cmast said:

You have a decent point and i'm honestly probably too dumb/ignorant to argue it well. But on the surface, one movement is protesting police brutality (and, well, a LONG history of oppression). The other side is protesting on the basis of fact less claims from a false idol that cant admit that he lost an election. They dont seem equal to me. Of course the destruction, deaths, etc from both movements is wrong and unjustifiable.
I think you missed the point of what happened this past year. We have two groups of people that are saying they are marginalized and/or disenfranchised.

If you simply look at that way, you can draw the comparisons.

What are the two groups?

Brown/black Americans is one that you're referring to I assume?

What's the other?
Minorities
Conservatives
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

acslater1344 said:

What this country needs is for the entire Trump family to exit the political arena forever.
Along with Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and the squad. The democrats stoke the flames and then run and hide when the fires start. Coming off like Trump incited the violence is dead wrong. Where were all the liberals when the cities across America were being destroyed by BLM and Antifa? Let me guess? Those were "peaceful protesters. Again, what happened was wrong and the people should be hell accountable. Trump is no more responsible for the Capital incident than the talking heads run by the DNC are for what happened across America this summer. Like I said, let's see if Horizontal Harris will bail out these people like she did the ones that cost lives, people their businesses and many their entire life's work. Double standard for conservatives and it is on display front and center here on this thread just like in the media every single day. You want to unite America? Take CNN, MSNBC off the air. Demolish Facebook and Twitter.

As long as FOX News, OAN, Newsmax, Parler, etc. are all taken off the air/demolished as well... I'm fine with that. Opinion-based media of all forms has done this country a tremendous amount of harm.
The ideology of both of you is really scary. BBW, you know the ends if CNN, MSNBC, etc.. are taken down. Ultimately, all this leads to Government controlled media. Not good!

Joe Biden
caryking
statefan91 said:

He literally spoke at the rally and told them he was going to go with them to the Capitol. Why should he not be blamed?
Please share that part of the speech in context.

Actually just listened to the final 15 minutes of the speech. I'll ask again, please share the part of the speech that caused the people to do what they did...

Joe Biden
packgrad
Hey look. More Biden voters attacking a police station.

caryking
packgrad said:

Hey look. More Biden voters attacking a police station.

Come on packgrad, you know they are really MAGA people...

Joe Biden
dogplasma
Prosecutors saying they don't currently plan to pursue charges against anyone who spoke at the rally. Impeachment apparently moving forward.
caryking
dogplasma said:

Prosecutors saying they don't currently plan to pursue charges against anyone who spoke at the rally. Impeachment apparently moving forward.
They have no basis for a charge! Does anyone really think Trump gives a damn about impeachment? As he said, the movement has only just began,

I would like to see Trump and others buy CNN. Fire the whole group and remake it into a place to promote the movement...

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1

statefan91 said:

He literally spoke at the rally and told them he was going to go with them to the Capitol. Why should he not be blamed?

Actually just listened to the final 15 minutes of the speech. I'll ask again, please share the part of the speech that caused the people to do what they did...

Can everyone chill.

I think it is obvious that everyone is to blame.

The president made huge errors. I can move on.
dogplasma
Any charge against Trump would be based on the sum total of the rally and the events leading up to it, IMO. You had lead-ups to Trump during the rally saying "take names and kick ass" and "trial by combat" before Trump starts in by calling Democrats criminals and that they (the crowd) should "stop the steal" before pointing them at the capitol. No, he never said "Go break into the capitol", but I don't think you have to be explicit to incite action, especially knowing the nature of the crowd, some of whom were wearing shirts that said "Civil War". This is all on the heels of months of Trump's wild election claims. So, I think it's debatable whether Trump and others could be charged but it don't think you can possibly say that the rally speakers were completely faultless.
caryking
dogplasma said:

Any charge against Trump would be based on the sum total of the rally and the events leading up to it, IMO. You had lead-ups to Trump during the rally saying "take names and kick ass" and "trial by combat" before Trump starts in by calling Democrats criminals and that they (the crowd) should "stop the steal" before pointing them at the capitol. No, he never said "Go break into the capitol", but I don't think you have to be explicit to incite action, especially knowing the nature of the crowd, some of whom were wearing shirts that said "Civil War". This is all on the heels of months of Trump's wild election claims. So, I think it's debatable whether Trump and others could be charged but it don't think you can possibly say that the rally speakers were completely faultless.
Thanks for providing that. Now, provide me with what any Democrat said that incited the riots this past summer.

Joe Biden
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

statefan91 said:

Can everyone chill.

Rich, thanks for that...

The issue at hand is that conservative people have been marginalized by the media for far too long. The narrative has been so misconstrued that it has created such a division in this country, that we may never heal. I personally believe we are as close to the Civil War differences than we have since then.

Biden called for Unity and now this crap is going on. Biden even called out Cruz and Hawley saying they are traitors, nazis or something like that.

Unfortunately, we are at War!!

Now, it's on the Democrats to settle this mess. We have heard that Trump is out of control with his rhetoric; so, are we at a point where Democrats are saying: do as I say and not as I do...

Please remember, 75M people voted for Trump. This impeachment is not about Trump, it's about 75M people, regardless of what you think. Think about that...

Joe Biden
Civilized

Wolfpackrich1 said:

statefan91 said:

Can everyone chill.

Rich, thanks for that...

The issue at hand is that conservative people have been marginalized by the media for far too long. The narrative has been so misconstrued that it has created such a division in this country, that we may never heal. I personally believe we are as close to the Civil War differences than we have since then.

Biden called for Unity and now this crap is going on. Biden even called out Cruz and Hawley saying they are traitors, nazis or something like that.

Now, it's on the Democrats to settle this mess. We have heard that Trump is out of control with his rhetoric; so, are we at a point where Democrats are saying: do as I say and not as I do...

Please remember, 75M people voted for Trump. This impeachment is not about Trump, it's about 75M people, regardless of what you think. Think about that...

Why are you holding Democratic politicians responsible for private media bias?
Wolfpackrich1

Wolfpackrich1 said:

statefan91 said:

Can everyone chill.

Rich, thanks for that...

I certainly hope we do not have a civil war. That would be tragic.
I hear your concerns. I hope that our politicians can smooth out relations between the two parties.

While you blame MSM. I caution you to look at right wing media with same level of critique.

God bless America!

May this country heal.
DrummerboyWolf
https://insidepacksports.com/forums/4/topics/19529
caryking
Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

statefan91 said:

Can everyone chill.

Rich, thanks for that...

your question doesn't align with what I said in my post... my first paragraph was summarizing how people feel, my opinion.

Civ, why do you ask question that are in no way the context of a post? Is this a means of deflection? Certainly appears that way. Do us all a favor, don't comment!

You know, rich and I have had some battles over the past several months. Recognize that he and I are trying to reconcile a little.

Joe Biden
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

statefan91 said:

Can everyone chill.

Rich, thanks for that...

I certainly hope we do not have a civil war. That would be tragic.
I hear your concerns. I hope that our politicians can smooth out relations between the two parties.

While you blame MSM. I caution you to look at right wing media with same level of critique.

God bless America!

May this country heal.
Rich, good point. First, I refuse to listen to CNN, MSNBC and the likes. Fox is a joke outside of a few people. Nonetheless, I seldom flip it to Fox. I listen to the right wing media almost exclusively; however, I realize they all have an agenda.

Regarding a Civil War, it's really in the Democrats hands. They continue the actions of the last day, then all bets are off... I agree; however, it would be tragic...

Joe Biden
Civilized

Civilized said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

statefan91 said:

Can everyone chill.

Rich, thanks for that...

your question doesn't align with what I said in my post... my first paragraph was summarizing how people feel, my opinion.

Civ, why do you ask question that are in no way the context of a post? Is this a means of deflection? Certainly appears that way. Do us all a favor, don't comment!

You know, rich and I have had some battles over the past several months. Recognize that he and I are trying to reconcile a little.

Because you said in your post "The issue at hand is that conservative people have been marginalized by the media for far too long" after you responded to my earlier post saying that conservative marginalization contributed to the riot in DC Wednesday.

The obvious question seemed to be why rioters have an insurrection on the Capitol for perceived misdeeds of the press. The capitol building wasn't full of MSM.
caryking
Civ, if you haven't figured out the answer to your question by now, then I'm questioning your ability to grasp reality.

Really, you and I disagree; however, you are typically very eloquent. But now, man...

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
dogplasma
? You reason that if the George Floyd protests and riots weren't incited by public comments that the Capitol invasion wasn't either? I'm not sure I follow.
caryking
dogplasma said:

? You reason that if the George Floyd protests and riots weren't incited by public comments that the Capitol invasion wasn't either? I'm not sure I follow.
Man, you are all over the place...

I'll try and respond with a question. Why do you think we had peaceful protest that led to riots this past summer?

Joe Biden
caryking
Hungrywolf1259
packgrad
IseWolf22
acslater1344
BBW12OG
The events that are taking place in this country by the socialist movement will lead to bad things. Banning conservatives from social media which is the #1 way information and news is shared today is equal or greater to what the British did to the Colonists. There are over 78 million people that voted for Trump and tens of millions more that support the GOP and conservative values. You know have a party in power that is basically telling them their opinions, voices and their rights do not matter because they do not think and believe the way the left does. You don't think that's a recipe for disaster. Your incoming leaders have said unity but then they denigrate, insult and threaten the very livelihoods of the people they are asking to follow them blindly. Well, if one thing has taught me throughout history is when one party achieves power in spades and that party is run by a bunch of people who only have their own personal interests at heart it ends badly. Sad to say that is where we are today. The left is making their bed like I have said before. Never underestimate the democrats ability to **** up a made hand. They are off to an amazing start. I feel for this country but I will never bow down to a socialist dictatorship.
PackBacker07
You cannot call yourself conservative if you storm the Capitol, kill officers, tell other states how to run their elections, quote Hitler on the Ellipse, etc. Trumpism is having a far greater negative effect on the country than whatever you think of the Democratic Party.
Y'all means ALL.
BBW12OG
PackBacker07 said:

You cannot call yourself conservative if you storm the Capitol, kill officers, tell other states how to run their elections, quote Hitler on the Ellipse, etc. Trumpism is having a far greater negative effect on the country than whatever you think of the Democratic Party.
I didn't do any of the above. The lady who quoted Hitler is an idiot and was wrong in doing so. I said that already. You haven't called out Sleepy Joe for referencing Joseph Goebbels and referring to Republicans as Nazis. Although I know you and your party never admit you are wrong or have short comings your move toward socialism will be the end of this country as we know it one way or another.

The lust for absolute power in the democrat party today is defined by the meaningless impeachment that will take place next week less 6 days before the inauguration. Now tell me how childish and immature that move is. There are over 100 million Trump supporters and you don't agree with any of them so they are all evil and wrong. We get it. Some people want to be told how to live their lives, what to believe and what not to believe. It's a lot easier than actually educating yourself and forming your own opinion.

And I damn well can call myself whatever I want. You and your party will never control me or my thoughts. I have a better work ethic than that.
caryking
PackBacker07 said:

As with any group of people, we will always see a percentage do negative things. The absolute statement of: "Trumpism is having a far greater negative effect" is a very elitist thing to say.

What about the the overwhelming majority of people staying to themselves and not involved in the Capitol Building? How dare you lump all people into the actions of a few?

What you are saying is: all black people believe in looting and burning private property! If someone were to say that, I would call them out equally.

The outlandish comment you made is how "You" can create more divisiveness, single handedly...

Joe Biden
caryking
what does everyone think of this tweet?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
I'll take a knee and let the left justify this....
Civilized

what does everyone think of this tweet?

I think that I have no idea what it means.
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.