Election Interference/Fraud

275,505 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
cowboypack02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

But here's the deal there will be no peace and calm. People aren't going to forget this. You can't just say... wait a minute nevermind let's all move on b/c a few nuts stormed the capitol building. The fact still remains that an election was stolen by fraudulent means. We now have a major election problem in this country b/c we have taken our election laws in certain states and pissed on them with no consequence. We have proof of problems and no court wanted to hear it. The state legislatures heard it and ultimately did nothing.

Our biggest problem in this country is an alarming lack of grasp on reality by tens of millions.

There are no facts that point to the election being stolen. None.

This is what scares me most moving forward. Tens of millions of Americans are looking at a math problem and have convinced themselves not only that 1+1=3, but that the other team is covering up that "fact."

Really bad inputs, really bad outputs.

This started the day Trump was inaugurated and started using "alternative facts" on a national stage to declare that his inauguration was historically well-attended when it was in reality a tiny crowd for an inauguration.

The last four years have been a barrage of alternative facts, and he's uttered them so much that his supporters (and the anti-letters who care more about team than country) fully believe those alternative facts.

America's bull**** barometer is so far out of whack that 1/3 of our country, or more, thinks that Trump's lies are the truth.

That inability or unwillingness to see through completely delusional bull**** is shocking is absolutely the thing that scares me most moving forward.
I distinctly remember the reporters from multiple major networks last year talking about "mostly peaceful protest" while cities burned behind them.

That's just as big of a problem as anything that Trump has done, if not bigger. People only want to accept one side of the issue as truth. The fact is that Trump screams about alternative facts and fake news constantly but every media outlet gives him all the ammo that he will ever need for it through their dishonest reporting.

Seeing first hand how the media has treated Obama and the rest of the democrat politicians and causes versus how they have treated Trump and republican politicians as well as their causes let me know everything I needed about the bias of our news reporters. For god sake Obama had reporters investigated and wiretapped but no one cared about it.

Pacfanweb
cowboypack02 said:

cmast said:

cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Charge every single moron with domestic terrorism and let them think about their actions in Leavenworth for a long time

I support this 100 percent. The problem is that we have watched destruction on a level that cost over 100 billion dollars and saw federal and state property being destroyed, sheriff offices as well as federal courthouses being occupied (or at least attempted) and we didn't see charges there.

We can't have a 2 tier justice system in this country, which is what we end up with if all of those people aren't locked up as well.

I think we've had a 2 tier justice system for a long time now. Its just benefited people that look like you and i. Feels ****ty if it swings the other way.
Thats funny....i don't seem to remember the mass arrest in 2018 when the democrats took over the Hart senate building because they didn't like Brett Kavanaugh. How about the mass arrest when democrats were burning down cities and occupying entire city blocks and sheriffs departments. What about the federal courthouse in Seattle where the there was basically a siege with federal officers in a courthouse and people outside throwing small explosives over barriers. That went on for days

Did I miss all of the arrest there? WAIT....there weren't any arrest because government officials decided not to prosecute anyone.

Maybe there is still a little money left in the bail fund that our new vice president help put together for folks from yesterday who got arrested.
Then your memory is faulty. Over 300 were arrested. It's things like this that have helped lead to what we have today. People remember what they want to in order to advance their narrative.

Scores of Kavanaugh protesters arrested after descending on Senate building

More than 300 people were taken into custody by police on Capitol Hill after descending on a pair of Senate office buildings Thursday afternoon to protest the confirmation process of Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump's Supreme Court nominee.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/409999-scores-of-kavanaugh-protesters-arrested-after-descending-on-senate-building

ncsualum05
A lot of you believe that the civil unrest is all b/c of Trump and that it will come to an end soon. At least that's what I gather from your posts. If only it were that simple. No I'm afraid things will not get better and we have way deeper issues than Trump.
packgrad
How many were prosecuted?

Do you plan to correct the leftists saying no arrests have been made in order to advance their narrative?
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

Spot on. Yesterday's riot was 100% on Trump and his continued lies and stoking the fire of "rigged election!!"

It wasn't. Sack up and admit you lost. Too many people believe these lies, and it's a sad commentary on the state of things. It it harming our country terribly. He did some good things, but his conduct has overshadowed all of that. I, along with others, overlooked quite a bit of it...but it's just too much now.

I don't know what his mental state is, but it doesn't look like he has a firm grasp on reality. I think he might actually believe all these lies about the election fraud. That's disturbing, for someone that's supposed to be the leader of the free world, to believe literally anything BUT the truth.

He needs to step up and admit he lost, and get on with the transition. EVERYONE associated with elections in multiple states, local law enforcement, the FBI, the courts....they're not all lying or participating in fraud to cost you the election. That's simply impossible. You lost, fair and square. Man up and admit it.

When you and me went back and forth a bunch this spring about social justice stuff, we agreed there was a problem (bad outcomes for some Americans) just not how we got here or what to do about it.

Those conversations, to me, are helpful and are our primary avenue to move the ball forward on issues.

On the national stage, we use politicians as a stand-ins to represent us, and it's our job to put people in power that have clear, firm grasps on reality (inputs) so that they can negotiate and work towards desired outputs.

Implicit in that arrangement is that lots of us disagree on what the desired output is, and that almost none of us will get our preferred outcome; that's the nature of compromise.

What's so profoundly unhealthy about Trump and his supporters/enabler colleagues and constituents is that his insecurities drive him to warp reality when reality makes him insecure or uncomfortable. That's a terrible way to run a sole proprietorship or other small business; it's unfathomably unhealthy and counterproductive when that's the example being set for hundreds of millions when the President of our country comports himself that way.
howlie
ncsualum05 said:

After thinking more on it here is where I stand....

.... The fact still remains that an election was stolen by fraudulent means. We now have a major election problem in this country b/c we have taken our election laws in certain states and pissed on them with no consequence. We have proof
  • ... and no court wanted to hear it. ...

• *I feel your pain, man... McConnell appointed 53 Circuit Court Trump judges and 200 Trump judges all across the country who "wouldn't hear... 'the proof?'" Who needs proof? We have Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to instantly share. And don't forget the damn guns we own too, mother######s -- proof of our greater insight!

Unfortunately "states rights" means,
    1) Each state has the right to establish it's own election statutes, which I'm glad you're now recognizing need to all be uniform because,
    2) "States rights" is just code words for the billionaire oligarchy to be puppetmasters for us white folk to believe that if we get to keep putting even more of our knees on the necks of people of other races and we can smash windows and raid the Capitol without consequence like persons of other races would receive (-- plus, graciously supply tax-free and cost-free vigilante policing for the aristocracy, of course, whenever they tell us to on Twitter) -- our rage will be assuaged, we will feel 'top of the heap' of the remaining steaming refuse we've been left to shovel through, and we're the only ones who pay the taxes to keep the infrastructure from crumbling and the house of cards economy afloat... while the aristocrats count their yachts and laugh all the way to Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Monaco as they visit their offshore bank accounts.

But hey! We'll listen, even if our Trump judges won't (--why they hell did we appoint them, anyway)? But, lay that "proof" on us.... Just go ahead and post all that proof right here...
  • acslater1344
    packgrad said:

How many were prosecuted?

Do you plan to correct the leftists saying no arrests have been made in order to advance their narrative?

pretty sure the FBI is going to wait until Trump is gone before they charge a lot of the terrorists from yesterday's insurrection.

ETA: as of about an hour ago, last # of arrests I've heard is 50
    IseWolf22
    cowboypack02 said:

Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

But here's the deal there will be no peace and calm. People aren't going to forget this. You can't just say... wait a minute nevermind let's all move on b/c a few nuts stormed the capitol building. The fact still remains that an election was stolen by fraudulent means. We now have a major election problem in this country b/c we have taken our election laws in certain states and pissed on them with no consequence. We have proof of problems and no court wanted to hear it. The state legislatures heard it and ultimately did nothing.

Our biggest problem in this country is an alarming lack of grasp on reality by tens of millions.

There are no facts that point to the election being stolen. None.

This is what scares me most moving forward. Tens of millions of Americans are looking at a math problem and have convinced themselves not only that 1+1=3, but that the other team is covering up that "fact."

Really bad inputs, really bad outputs.

This started the day Trump was inaugurated and started using "alternative facts" on a national stage to declare that his inauguration was historically well-attended when it was in reality a tiny crowd for an inauguration.

The last four years have been a barrage of alternative facts, and he's uttered them so much that his supporters (and the anti-letters who care more about team than country) fully believe those alternative facts.

America's bull**** barometer is so far out of whack that 1/3 of our country, or more, thinks that Trump's lies are the truth.

That inability or unwillingness to see through completely delusional bull**** is shocking is absolutely the thing that scares me most moving forward.
    I distinctly remember the reporters from multiple major networks last year talking about "mostly peaceful protest" while cities burned behind them.

That's just as big of a problem as anything that Trump has done, if not bigger. People only want to accept one side of the issue as truth. The fact is that Trump screams about alternative facts and fake news constantly but every media outlet gives him all the ammo that he will ever need for it through their dishonest reporting.

Seeing first hand how the media has treated Obama and the rest of the democrat politicians and causes versus how they have treated Trump and republican politicians as well as their causes let me know everything I needed about the bias of our news reporters. For god sake Obama had reporters investigated and wiretapped but no one cared about it.

The majority of people who post here regularly have major issues with the MSM and their biased coverage. What I don't understand is why you look at CNN, rightly see bias, then go to a MUCH worse information source that matches your own bias.

I'd have a lot more sympathy if people were seeking out alternative media that adhered strictly to facts, avoided opinion pieces, and looked at issues rationally from both sides. Instead there has been an embrace of crappy right wing sites and blogs that have little to no journalistic standards. The (real) problem with media coverage is made worse, not better.
    Steve Williams
    Staff
    Haven't seen much discussion of it but just watched the video of the woman being shot in the Capitol Building. Just curious for folks that have seen it, do you feel the shooting was justified? Was she and others just asking for something like this to happen?
    dogplasma
    packgrad said:

dogplasma said:

I hardly think the police response to the capitol invasion was equivalent to the response to the protests in Washington this summer. If it was, the people peacefully assembling outside the capitol would have been herded and gassed. Even those inside, with a few notable exceptions, were surprisingly unconstrained.

And the result of it all? They actually caused the vote in favor of the objections to swing the other way, with commendable rebukes from the likes of Pence, McConnell, Graham, and others. And of course, the votes were counted and approved as everyone knew they would be. Something for the mob to think about as some of them hopefully sit in jail.

Will Trump pardon them? Will Trump pardon himself? Serious questions.

Why does Trump need to pardon himself? Again, Democrats want different standards for republicans. Hart building, fine. Capitol building, drop a bomb on them, shoot them between the eyes, jail!
    I honestly don't know what his legal exposure is related to the mob, but assuming there is some, I could see him issuing a self pardon. Plus, he has other reasons for one, such as the potential for an obstruction of justice charge out of the Mueller investigation. But that's a separate topic.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you mention the Hart building. There were hundreds of arrests made during the demonstration in early summer. But I thought that was basically a sit-in in the atrium - it certainly wasn't a forced break-in with police trying to contain the threat of violence. And I think we both agree that looting and destructive rioting is never acceptable and was not acceptable wherever it happened last summer.
    packgrad
    dogplasma said:

packgrad said:

dogplasma said:

I hardly think the police response to the capitol invasion was equivalent to the response to the protests in Washington this summer. If it was, the people peacefully assembling outside the capitol would have been herded and gassed. Even those inside, with a few notable exceptions, were surprisingly unconstrained.

And the result of it all? They actually caused the vote in favor of the objections to swing the other way, with commendable rebukes from the likes of Pence, McConnell, Graham, and others. And of course, the votes were counted and approved as everyone knew they would be. Something for the mob to think about as some of them hopefully sit in jail.

Will Trump pardon them? Will Trump pardon himself? Serious questions.

Why does Trump need to pardon himself? Again, Democrats want different standards for republicans. Hart building, fine. Capitol building, drop a bomb on them, shoot them between the eyes, jail!
    I honestly don't know what his legal exposure is related to the mob, but assuming there is some, I could see him issuing a self pardon. Plus, he has other reasons for one, such as the potential for an obstruction of justice charge out of the Mueller investigation. But that's a separate topic.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you mention the Hart building. There were hundreds of arrests made during the demonstration in early summer. But I thought that was basically a sit-in in the atrium - it certainly wasn't a forced break-in with police trying to contain the threat of violence. And I think we both agree that looting and destructive rioting is never acceptable and was not acceptable wherever it happened last summer.

I don't think he has any more legal exposure than the Democrats condoning all of the "peaceful protests" that resulted in rioting and murders. We disagree on the framing of the Hart building occupation. 100% agree on your last point as it pertains to the last year and yesterday.
    BBW12OG
    Steve Williams said:

Haven't seen much discussion of it but just watched the video of the woman being shot in the Capitol Building. Just curious for folks that have seen it, do you feel the shooting was justified? Was she and others just asking for something like this to happen?
    NO. It wasn't justified. It was a trigger happy individual who may or may not have not meant to fire. I don't think "storming the capital" was smart. They were ill prepared for it. What's lost in the tragedy is that if the roles were reversed she would be deified by the liberals and their MSM partners. And had she been a minority cities would be burning and in chaos for weeks. How many times have we seen criminals shot by police and all of a sudden the talking heads and lefties make them out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ? Case in point... the guy in Wisconsin. Yeah...he was shot... why was he shot? His girlfriend had a restraining order which he violated, tried to kidnap the kids, was tasered three times and didn't go down, went to his car to retrieve a knife and didn't comply with officers. At the time they didn't know if it was a knife or a gun. But yet, VP Elect and President Elect spoke out in support of him and NOT the officers whose lives were at risk as well as the children and the girlfriend. That is where the hypocrisy from the left is. As far as asking for it to happen... all of this needs to sort out. Most, not all, of the people in the capital were bad actors. There were some Trump supporters, i.e. the victim, but the ones desecrating and destroying things were ANTIFA. It will eventually come out and be swept under the rug as it does not fit the democrat run media narrative.
    Starwolf
    packgrad said:

Ashli Babbit. #SayHerName
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Had some convos with my uncle (former Secret Service) yesterday about everything going on. I'm surprised the national guard didn't roll in sooner and more arrests weren't made. The FBI is going to start using videos online to prosecute people to the fullest extent of the law (as they should)
    packgrad
    Starwolf said:

packgrad said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Had some convos with my uncle (former Secret Service) yesterday about everything going on. I'm surprised the national guard didn't roll in sooner and more arrests weren't made. The FBI is going to start using videos online to prosecute people to the fullest extent of the law (as they should)

I don't disagree. Amazing how the narrative has changed for our SJWs though. "Why couldn't they have shot her in the leg?"
    Starwolf
    packgrad said:

Starwolf said:

packgrad said:

I don't disagree. Amazing how the narrative has changed for our SJWs though. "Why couldn't they have shot her in the leg?"
    Did she deserve to die absolutely not. But she sure did go against everything she learned in the military. You would think after this whole fiasco that the Capitol police would be armed heavily from now on with more than just a handgun.
    Starwolf

This one is pretty funny I'm not gonna lie
    BBW12OG
    BBW12OG
    Here's one that should really go over well with all the board liberals.... care to comment on the hypocrisy from the left? Good for me but not for thee right?

packgrad
    Starwolf said:

packgrad said:

Starwolf said:

packgrad said:

Did she deserve to die absolutely not. But she sure did go against everything she learned in the military. You would think after this whole fiasco that the Capitol police would be armed heavily from now on with more than just a handgun.

We certainly don't have the right incoming administration and Congress if better arming your
    Police is your goal. Then again, they have been pretty consistent in their philosophy of rules for you are not rules for me.
    engineercoach
    Steve Williams said:

I believe it was justified. She was trying to climb through a barricaded window. I'm not sure what part of the Capitol she was trying to enter but the building had many senators and the vice president that were to be protected.
    Cthepack
    Civilized said:

You ramble too much.
    Non value added posts like this, attacking posters instead of the topic, I hope are things that Steve and James want to control.
    cowboypack02
    packgrad said:

Starwolf said:

packgrad said:

Starwolf said:

packgrad said:

We certainly don't have the right incoming administration and Congress if better arming your
    Police is your goal. Then again, they have been pretty consistent in their philosophy of rules for you are not rules for me.
    Their security is going to be extremely well armed....they just want the rest of us to not be able to protect themselves.

Same for the politicians and other people who are screaming to defund the police. Its all well and good until then need help and the police are the first people that get called
    BBW12OG
    Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Steve Williams said:

NO. It wasn't justified. It was a trigger happy individual who may or may not have not meant to fire. I don't think "storming the capital" was smart. They were ill prepared for it. What's lost in the tragedy is that if the roles were reversed she would be deified by the liberals and their MSM partners. And had she been a minority cities would be burning and in chaos for weeks. How many times have we seen criminals shot by police and all of a sudden the talking heads and lefties make them out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ? Case in point... the guy in Wisconsin. Yeah...he was shot... why was he shot? His girlfriend had a restraining order which he violated, tried to kidnap the kids, was tasered three times and didn't go down, went to his car to retrieve a knife and didn't comply with officers. At the time they didn't know if it was a knife or a gun. But yet, VP Elect and President Elect spoke out in support of him and NOT the officers whose lives were at risk as well as the children and the girlfriend. That is where the hypocrisy from the left is. As far as asking for it to happen... all of this needs to sort out. Most, not all, of the people in the capital were bad actors. There were some Trump supporters, i.e. the victim, but the ones desecrating and destroying things were ANTIFA. It will eventually come out and be swept under the rug as it does not fit the democrat run media narrative.

You ramble too much.
    Non value added posts like this, attacking posters instead of the topic, I hope are things that Steve and James want to control.
    You have your opinion and I have mine. I was answering a question and obviously you don't agree with it. That's fine. No poster was attacked. I stated facts. Sorry the facts don't fit your narrative and the truth hurts. Typical response from someone that doesn't agree with another point of view.
    Cthepack
    BBW12OG said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.
    You have your opinion and I have mine. I was answering a question and obviously you don't agree with it. That's fine. No poster was attacked. I stated facts. Sorry the facts don't fit your narrative and the truth hurts. Typical response from someone that doesn't agree with another point of view.
    The comment was about Civilized post just saying someone rambles too much.
    Steve Williams
    Staff
    Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.

It was addressed
    Civilized
    Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.

Good Lord man, it was a constructive criticism about his grammar not a personal attack.

I'm pretty sure James and Steve have better things to do with their time than lambast me for complaining about a poster's run-on word vomiting paragraphs.

There is a return carriage function on a typewriter for a reason. We can have more productive discourse when our eyes aren't bleeding.
    IseWolf22
    Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.

Good Lord man, it was a constructive criticism about his grammar not a personal attack.

I'm pretty sure James and Steve have better things to do with their time than lambast me for complaining about a poster's run-on word vomiting paragraphs.

There is a return carriage function on a typewriter for a reason. We can have more productive discourse when our eyes aren't bleeding.
    I don't have anyone on ignore, but there are three people I don't bother reading. Giant blocks of text, rambling, tons of links.
    It's not that hard to make something relatively easy to read, even when posting from your phone.
    KKandDD
    Will this **** ever end or get better?

It is amazing and horrifying to me between yesterday and the unrest from earlier this year, that people immediately jump to the media (or social media of whichever side they follow) narrative of finger pointing, my side is justified, yours isn't, bull*****

People lost their lives yesterday. Our nation's capitol was ransacked, for no damn good reason. Earlier this year, people lost lives, businesses were destroyed.

For what? Does everyone feel good now? For ****'s sake, whichever side you're on and pull for so vehemently - do you think the leaders of X party can relate to you and really give a **** about the common person in America?

Cleary they don't. Yet we all buy into it and get so emotionally and ideologically attached and become animals. It's so exhausting.
    ncsualum05
    KKandDD said:

Will this **** ever end or get better?

It is amazing and horrifying to me between yesterday and the unrest from earlier this year, that people immediately jump to the media (or social media of whichever side they follow) narrative of finger pointing, my side is justified, yours isn't, bull*****

People lost their lives yesterday. Our nation's capitol was ransacked, for no damn good reason. Earlier this year, people lost lives, businesses were destroyed.

For what? Does everyone feel good now? For ****'s sake, whichever side you're on and pull for so vehemently - do you think the leaders of X party can relate to you and really give a **** about the common person in America?

Cleary they don't. Yet we all buy into it and get so emotionally and ideologically attached and become animals. It's so exhausting.
    I have a deep and thoughtful response to your question.

no
    BBW12OG
    Cthepack said:

BBW12OG said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.
    The comment was about Civilized post just saying someone rambles too much.
    Sorry. My sincere apologies. I was not sure who you were referring to. Again, my apologies.
    cowboypack02
    IseWolf22 said:

Civilized said:

Cthepack said:

Civilized said:

You ramble too much.

I don't have anyone on ignore, but there are three people I don't bother reading. Giant blocks of text, rambling, tons of links.
    It's not that hard to make something relatively easy to read, even when posting from your phone.
    you know....I'm gonna be disappointed if I'm one of the three
    ncsualum05
    How is social media blacking out Trump's accounts including the video calling for peace and to disburse supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

How are democrat politicians now calling for the 25th amendment or an impeachment when he's out in less than 2 weeks supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

Trump has basically conceded now and going to leave office. All legal challenges and constitutional challenges have been exhausted. They won. The establishment has won. They have the house, senate, and white house. So what's the point of all this rhetoric today? What about the racism rhetoric?

How is this going to make anyone want to come together or get Trump supporters to stop being angry?
    statefan91
    He hasn't conceded and has said he will never concede. His message last night to disperse started off with a message of the election being stolen.

I don't think it makes sense to pursue impeachment or 25th amendment at this point.
    Cthepack
    statefan91 said:

He hasn't conceded and has said he will never concede. His message last night to disperse started off with a message of the election being stolen.

I don't think it makes sense to pursue impeachment or 25th amendment at this point.
    Not when the process of the 25th amendment having a minimum of an 8 day lead time.
    Wolfpackrich1
    ncsualum05 said:

How is social media blacking out Trump's accounts including the video calling for peace and to disburse supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

How are democrat politicians now calling for the 25th amendment or an impeachment when he's out in less than 2 weeks supposed to cool the temperature and promote unity?

Trump has basically conceded now and going to leave office. All legal challenges and constitutional challenges have been exhausted. They won. The establishment has won. They have the house, senate, and white house. So what's the point of all this rhetoric today? What about the racism rhetoric?

How is this going to make anyone want to come together or get Trump supporters to stop being angry?

If Trump would stop repeating lies on his social media account his account would not be blocked. Yes they are just lies. Plain and simple. So when his lies are reported as such. Or in election fraud courts have said you have no case. Why is he and his supporters still pushing that. When it is so clear just not true.

I would love to have a conversation about all of this when the person I am discussing this with don't use disinformation to make a point.

Can anyone say now that 6,000 dead people voted in Georgia? Did people under 18 register and vote? All of those things and more crazy accusations were shown to be not true. And all of the Republican leaders said it was not true.

First Page Last Page
    Page 76 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.