Election Interference/Fraud

275,691 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

LOL.

What's being 'protested' at the Capitol today?

Nothing much.

A blatantly stolen election.
The greatest nation that ever existed being sold out to the highest bidder by heinously corrupt men.
Everything that we have ever held dear being pulverized while we're all told that we should feel guilty because of our "white privilege".

No biggie.

How do you get through your day when you have this poor a grasp on processing reality?
packgrad
packgrad
Ashli Babbit. #SayHerName
Wolfpackrich1
SupplyChainPack said:

Yep there was.

You don't mind it because you got what you wanted - but OF COURSE there was massive and blatent voter fraud - the likes of which this country has never seen.

Everyone knows it. Nobody with two working brain cells can see everything that happened not realize the election was stolen.

There are two basics groups - those who call the election fraud out loud for what it obviously was, and those who lie about it.

No there was not. Then you delusional as Trump is.
Anybody can see there is not. There was no wide spread fraud.
Say it out loud. Lieing to yourself us the worse kind of a lie.
cowboypack02
FlossyDFlynt said:

Charge every single moron with domestic terrorism and let them think about their actions in Leavenworth for a long time

I support this 100 percent. The problem is that we have watched destruction on a level that cost over 100 billion dollars and saw federal and state property being destroyed, sheriff offices as well as federal courthouses being occupied (or at least attempted) and we didn't see charges there.

We can't have a 2 tier justice system in this country, which is what we end up with if all of those people aren't locked up as well.
statefan91
cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Charge every single moron with domestic terrorism and let them think about their actions in Leavenworth for a long time

I support this 100 percent. The problem is that we have watched destruction on a level that cost over 100 billion dollars and saw federal and state property being destroyed, sheriff offices as well as federal courthouses being occupied (or at least attempted) and we didn't see charges there.

We can't have a 2 tier justice system in this country, which is what we end up with if all of those people aren't locked up as well.
Why weren't those that occupied Federal courthouses charged?

Didn't Trump pardon those ranchers that occupied Federal buildings for like a month and a half?
cowboypack02
statefan91 said:

cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Why weren't those that occupied Federal courthouses charged?

Didn't Trump pardon those ranchers that occupied Federal buildings for like a month and a half?

He did and the president is allowed to pardon someone. That's part of the deal.

My point is that all of them should be punished the same way
statefan91
Fine with me - hopefully the Justice Department is working on identifying everyone from today, as well as those that trespassed the buildings you mentioned.
cowboypack02
statefan91 said:

Fine with me - hopefully the Justice Department is working on identifying everyone from today, as well as those that trespassed the buildings you mentioned.

Me too. They should all be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I think when things like that start to happen people will start to have a modicum on modesty and common sense
statefan91
cowboypack02 said:

statefan91 said:

Me too. They should all be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I think when things like that start to happen people will start to have a modicum on modesty and common sense
Cheers to that.
WP
I haven't read all 75 pages, so please excuse me if this has been said before, but this entire thing since early November had been an attempted coup. All supposed evidence has been presented to the courts and rejected. All 50 states validated their results. Today was beyond shocking and devastating. Any one that supports what happened today is a traitor. Go to Russia if that's the kind of government you want.
cowboypack02
cowboypack02 said:

statefan91 said:

Let's make sure to punish all of these guys too

cowboypack02
WP said:

I haven't read all 75 pages, so please excuse me if this has been said before, but this entire thing since early November had been an attempted coup. All supposed evidence has been presented to the courts and rejected. All 50 states validated their results. Today was beyond shocking and devastating. Any one that supports what happened today is a traitor. Go to Russia if that's the kind of government you want.

I'll give you the cliff notes since you haven't read through all of the pages.....

No one supports what happened today
Wolfpackrich1
WP said:

All true!
waynecountywolf
SupplyChainPack said:

Civilized said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

LOL.

What's being 'protested' at the Capitol today?

Nothing much.

A blatantly stolen election.
The greatest nation that ever existed being sold out to the highest bidder by heinously corrupt men.
Everything that we have ever held dear being pulverized while we're all told that we should feel guilty because of our "white privilege".

No biggie.
One " heinously corrupt man" is about to be outta here. Maybe in Scotland.
waynecountywolf
WP
cowboypack02 said:

WP said:

I'll give you the cliff notes since you haven't read through all of the pages.....

Thanks Cowboy! How have you been? Good to hear from you.
cmast
cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I think we've had a 2 tier justice system for a long time now. Its just benefited people that look like you and i. Feels ****ty if it swings the other way.
cowboypack02
WP said:

cowboypack02 said:

WP said:

Thanks Cowboy! How have you been? Good to hear from you.
Doing well! I hope everything has been good in your little slice of the world.

Good to hear from you as well
FlossyDFlynt
cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

You and I are on the same page. I 100% support the right to gather, protest, etc. The second you cross the line, whether it be trespassing, destruction of property, or even trying a modern day coup, you should be charged, regardless of situation. Unfortunately, yesterday felt especially egregious.
cowboypack02
cmast said:

cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I think we've had a 2 tier justice system for a long time now. Its just benefited people that look like you and i. Feels ****ty if it swings the other way.
Thats funny....i don't seem to remember the mass arrest in 2018 when the democrats took over the Hart senate building because they didn't like Brett Kavanaugh. How about the mass arrest when democrats were burning down cities and occupying entire city blocks and sheriffs departments. What about the federal courthouse in Seattle where the there was basically a siege with federal officers in a courthouse and people outside throwing small explosives over barriers. That went on for days

Did I miss all of the arrest there? WAIT....there weren't any arrest because government officials decided not to prosecute anyone.

Maybe there is still a little money left in the bail fund that our new vice president help put together for folks from yesterday who got arrested.
cowboypack02
FlossyDFlynt said:

cowboypack02 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

You and I are on the same page. I 100% support the right to gather, protest, etc. The second you cross the line, whether it be trespassing, destruction of property, or even trying a modern day coup, you should be charged, regardless of situation. Unfortunately, yesterday felt especially egregious.
It was egregious....but the same thing happened to the Hart Senate building in 2018 and democrat politicians and media told us those people where exercising their freedom to protest.

Maybe if our leaders set the precedent over the last three years that things like this wouldn't be tolerated instead of telling people that "orange man bad so its ok" then we wouldn't be here now.

What happened yesterday is a culmination of things like this being allowed to happen for the last couple of years....
dogplasma
I hardly think the police response to the capitol invasion was equivalent to the response to the protests in Washington this summer. If it was, the people peacefully assembling outside the capitol would have been herded and gassed. Even those inside, with a few notable exceptions, were surprisingly unconstrained.

And the result of it all? They actually caused the vote in favor of the objections to swing the other way, with commendable rebukes from the likes of Pence, McConnell, Graham, and others. And of course, the votes were counted and approved as everyone knew they would be. Something for the mob to think about as some of them hopefully sit in jail.

Will Trump pardon them? Will Trump pardon himself? Serious questions.
Civilized
Lindsey Graham's ****-faced speech was like a kid playing with matches and lighting his family's house on fire and then screaming "enough is enough, I'm out" as he and his family frantically run out of the burning building.

A little late to try to get on the right side of history, Lindsey.
TheStorm
^^ Classic example of "when we do it, it's ok - but when you do it, it's not"... and for the record - I think that those idiots that were up there doing idiotic things yesterday should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law... but your revisionist history - while fully predictable (since that's what libs do) - is nothing short of amazing... and the worst part about it, is that you actually believe yourself.
packgrad
dogplasma said:

I hardly think the police response to the capitol invasion was equivalent to the response to the protests in Washington this summer. If it was, the people peacefully assembling outside the capitol would have been herded and gassed. Even those inside, with a few notable exceptions, were surprisingly unconstrained.

And the result of it all? They actually caused the vote in favor of the objections to swing the other way, with commendable rebukes from the likes of Pence, McConnell, Graham, and others. And of course, the votes were counted and approved as everyone knew they would be. Something for the mob to think about as some of them hopefully sit in jail.

Why does Trump need to pardon himself? Again, Democrats want different standards for republicans. Hart building, fine. Capitol building, drop a bomb on them, shoot them between the eyes, jail!
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Lindsey Graham's ****-faced speech was like a kid playing with matches and lighting his family's house on fire and then screaming "enough is enough, I'm out" as he and his family frantically run out of the burning building.

A little late to try to get on the right side of history, Lindsey.
Lindsey Graham is just fine... and he could give a damn what side he ends up on of your version of history.
cowboypack02
Funniest comment of the day that I saw on Twitter:

"I am no longer impressed that Nicholas Cage managed to steal the Declaration of Independence"
ncsualum05
After thinking more on it here is where I stand....

You have overwhelming condemnation of the events yesterday from both sides of the aisle and the entire left wing media is coming down on all Trump supporters... painting with the broad brush as you will. You've got people saying it's Trump's fault, it was an insurrection and all that other BS.

Compare it to the coverage and the reaction from politicians during the 120+ days of rioting across cities in America this past year. Over 24 cities were hit with rioting. Once again you had people condemning it... but only on one side of the aisle. The media pretended it wasn't happening and pushed a narrative. The leaders on the left... some of them denied that the groups causing it even exist. Kamala Harris your now de facto president was encouraging the protesting/ rioting to continue... "they will not stop and they shouldn't" she said.

Now you have your nice ra ra speeches on the capitol last night saying "terrorism can't destroy your democracy" and yada yada. Now its calls for peace and calm. Sure nice words and they're used often after events.

But here's the deal there will be no peace and calm. People aren't going to forget this. You can't just say... wait a minute nevermind let's all move on b/c a few nuts stormed the capitol building. The fact still remains that an election was stolen by fraudulent means. We now have a major election problem in this country b/c we have taken our election laws in certain states and pissed on them with no consequence. We have proof of problems and no court wanted to hear it. The state legislatures heard it and ultimately did nothing.

Until we have equal justice under the law... equal coverage of events... and truly ensure we have a fair election process the country won't calm down. The violence won't stop. And the problem is the media is so corrupt and horrible that we will never get the truth or equal coverage. And our institutions are failing... there is NO equal justice under the law right now. Did anything happen to the rioters from BLM this summer? Antifa? They all should've been prosecuted to the full extent of the law just as the people that are arrested from yesterday's events should be. But it's not equal and they weren't.

We have major problems in this country and the message coming out of leadership shows no signs of realizing we have to fix these problems. There's no coming together or lowering the temperature until this happens. I'm angry and disgusted right now at all of this.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

dogplasma said:

Why does Trump need to pardon himself? Again, Democrats want different standards for republicans. Hart building, fine. Capitol building, drop a bomb on them, shoot them between the eyes, jail!
Agree 100%...it's the standard hypocrisy from the left. Just like with the tech companies.... BLM individuals can threaten, denigrate, insult and basically call for overthrowing the government. But, it's OK. They are liberals. Just like a couple of mods here. They can condone violence, suggest "shooting people between the eyes" "bombing the protesters" and it's OK...they are liberal and their opinions are above report. Calling for Kavanaugh to by lynched, strung up and trying to destroy his family in the Hart Building was a "peaceful protest" Just like all the BLM peaceful protests that closed dozens if not hundreds of businesses permanently across the country were just fine. The 30+ people that died as a result of them were just a casualty of the movement. Bull***** The left is on a mission to stifle out any opinions other than their own. Prime example of the coverage yesterday. How many of those storming the capital and causing trouble will be found out to be Antifa/Anarchists and not Trump supporters? I'm betting 90%. How much news coverage will it garner? ZERO. Doesn't fit the narrative. How many of the rioters, looters, terrorists were held accountable this summer as they torched cities, burned down businesses and ruined lives? How many DA's dropped all charges? How many democrats condemned them? Horizontal Harris told them "don't stop. keep it up." And spent money on bail to get them out of jail. That's the liberal mindset. Along with their media partners this country is one sided and totally against anything conservative. As much as I hate to say it this country needs to split. Maybe into thirds or fourths...but a change needs to happen. We haven't been the United States of America in decades. Time to stop pretending.
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

But here's the deal there will be no peace and calm. People aren't going to forget this. You can't just say... wait a minute nevermind let's all move on b/c a few nuts stormed the capitol building. The fact still remains that an election was stolen by fraudulent means. We now have a major election problem in this country b/c we have taken our election laws in certain states and pissed on them with no consequence. We have proof of problems and no court wanted to hear it. The state legislatures heard it and ultimately did nothing.

Our biggest problem in this country is an alarming lack of grasp on reality by tens of millions.

There are no facts that point to the election being stolen. None.

This is what scares me most moving forward. Tens of millions of Americans are looking at a math problem and have convinced themselves not only that 1+1=3, but that the other team is covering up that "fact."

Really bad inputs, really bad outputs.

This started the day Trump was inaugurated and started using "alternative facts" on a national stage to declare that his inauguration was historically well-attended when it was in reality a tiny crowd for an inauguration.

The last four years have been a barrage of alternative facts, and he's uttered them so much that his supporters (and the anti-lefters who care more about team than country) fully believe those alternative facts.

America's bull**** barometer is so far out of whack that 1/3 of our country, or more, thinks that Trump's lies are the truth.

That inability or unwillingness to see through completely delusional bull**** is shocking is absolutely the thing that scares me most moving forward.
caryking
Follow the money!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
statefan91
#backtheblue #lawandorder

ncsualum05
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Our biggest problem in this country is an alarming lack of grasp on reality by tens of millions.

This is what scares me most moving forward. Tens of millions of Americans are looking at a math problem and have convinced themselves not only that 1+1=3, but that the other team is covering up that "fact."

This started the day Trump was inaugurated and started using "alternative facts" on a national stage to declare that his inauguration was historically well-attended when it was in reality a tiny crowd for an inauguration.

The last four years have been a barrage of alternative facts, and he's uttered them so much that his supporters (and the anti-letters who care more about team than country) fully believe those alternative facts.

America's bull**** barometer is so far out of whack that 1/3 of our country, or more, thinks that Trump's lies are the truth.

That inability or unwillingness to see through completely delusional bull**** is shocking is absolutely the thing that scares me most moving forward.
Case and point.
Pacfanweb
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

The last four years have been a barrage of alternative facts, and he's uttered them so much that his supporters (and the anti-letters who care more about team than country) fully believe those alternative facts.

Spot on. Yesterday's riot was 100% on Trump and his continued lies and stoking the fire of "rigged election!!"

It wasn't. Sack up and admit you lost. Too many people believe these lies, and it's a sad commentary on the state of things. It it harming our country terribly. He did some good things, but his conduct has overshadowed all of that. I, along with others, overlooked quite a bit of it...but it's just too much now.

I don't know what his mental state is, but it doesn't look like he has a firm grasp on reality. I think he might actually believe all these lies about the election fraud. That's disturbing, for someone that's supposed to be the leader of the free world, to believe literally anything BUT the truth.

He needs to step up and admit he lost, and get on with the transition. EVERYONE associated with elections in multiple states, local law enforcement, the FBI, the courts....they're not all lying or participating in fraud to cost you the election. That's simply impossible. You lost, fair and square. Man up and admit it.
First Page Last Page
Page 75 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.