Election Interference/Fraud

278,932 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

Civilized said:

WaPo: "Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say"

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Shocked, SHOCKED I say!!
you're saying that a reputable site like Project Veritas just ran with something like this without verifying anything? Say it ain't so...

Project Veritas is doing more than running with something, bro. They're rewarding it! Come get on the lies, fraud, and alleged corruption gravy train!! It's way more lucrative than an Obama-phone, for sure!

From the same article:

Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe on Saturday hailed Hopkins as "an American hero" on Twitter. A GoFundMe page created under Hopkins's name had raised more than $136,000 by Tuesday evening, with donors praising him as a patriot and whistleblower.

"Your donations are going to help me in the case I am wrongfully terminated from my job or I am forced into resigning due to ostrizization [sic] by my co-workers," the page states. "It will help me get a new start in a place I feel safe and help me with child support until I am able to get settled and get a job."

Separately, on Monday Project Veritas announced it was offering a "$25,000 reward" for "first hand election fraud tips in Pennsylvania." Late Tuesday, O'Keefe claimed to have recordings of agents questioning Hopkins and said that he was pressured to sign a document he did not understand.

So you mean to tell me that when people think they can get social-media famous, real famous, become a right-wing cult hero, and/or make tens of thousands of dollars by making up election fraud nonsense, they'll do it?!?

Simply flabbergasting!

How many of these will have to come out and/or court cases will have to get thrown out before Pub leadership wises up to the fact that they can't rely on shallow social media culture to bail them out and Trump just needs to nut up and take the L like a grown-ass man?

They're running around breathlessly chasing specious claims of fraud like a dog in heat, only to have one after the other debunked or thrown out of court.

This is way past the point of embarrassing for them. Have some damn dignity.
packgrad
Civilized said:

jadawson said:

Civilized said:

WaPo: "Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say"

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Shocked, SHOCKED I say!!
you're saying that a reputable site like Project Veritas just ran with something like this without verifying anything? Say it ain't so...

Project Veritas is doing more than running with something, bro. They're rewarding it! Come get on the lies, fraud, and alleged corruption gravy train!! It's way more lucrative than an Obama-phone, for sure!

From the same article:

Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe on Saturday hailed Hopkins as "an American hero" on Twitter. A GoFundMe page created under Hopkins's name had raised more than $136,000 by Tuesday evening, with donors praising him as a patriot and whistleblower.

"Your donations are going to help me in the case I am wrongfully terminated from my job or I am forced into resigning due to ostrizization [sic] by my co-workers," the page states. "It will help me get a new start in a place I feel safe and help me with child support until I am able to get settled and get a job."

Separately, on Monday Project Veritas announced it was offering a "$25,000 reward" for "first hand election fraud tips in Pennsylvania." Late Tuesday, O'Keefe claimed to have recordings of agents questioning Hopkins and said that he was pressured to sign a document he did not understand.

So you mean to tell me that when people think they can get social-media famous, real famous, become a right-wing cult hero, and/or make tens of thousands of dollars by making up election fraud nonsense, they'll do it?!?

Simply flabbergasting!

How many of these will have to come out and/or court cases will have to get thrown out before Pub leadership wises up to the fact that they can't rely on shallow social media culture to bail them out and Trump just needs to nut up and take the L like a grown-ass man?

They're running around breathlessly chasing specious claims of fraud like a dog in heat, only to have one after the other debunked or thrown out of court.

Nut up and take the L like a grown ass man. Lol. So woke. There are laws that must be followed. I know liberals don't like that but you are going to have to settle in for the long haul.
Wolfblood
Why would anyone nut up and take an L when the resistance playbook has been shown to work?

The left has benefited from calling Trump illegitimate for four years. Why would any republican voter choose to accept a Biden presidency when it has proven successful to obstruct, demean and attack the current president.

I have to give the democrats credit, they never accepted Trump and it worked.

Why do you think republicans should act differently?
packgrad
One day Democrats will have the same standards for themselves that they expect of everyone else. One day...
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Nut up and take the L like a grown ass man. Lol. So woke. There are laws that must be followed. I know liberals don't like that but you are going to have to settle in for the long haul.

If this is about 'laws that must be followed' why was Trump forecasting legal action weeks in advance of the election, when there was not even the possibility he had evidence of laws being broken?

He's simply that clairvoyant, and knew he couldn't lose in a fair race to "the worst presidential candidate in history" or whatever he called Biden? LOLOLOL

This isn't about laws. It's Trump's playbook. It's why he's sued countless construction vendors when they don't kiss the ring. It's why he sues women that accuse him of sex assault. It's why he sues media outlets large and small that paint him in unflattering light.

Trump doesn't sue to uphold the law. He sues when he can't handle the truth.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

If this is about 'laws that must be followed' why was Trump forecasting legal action weeks in advance of the election, when there was not even the possibility he had evidence of laws being broken?

He's simply that clairvoyant, and knew he couldn't lose in a fair race to "the worst presidential candidate in history" or whatever he called Biden? LOLOLOL

This isn't about laws. It's Trump's playbook. It's why he's sued countless construction vendors when they don't kiss the ring. It's why he sues women that accuse him of sex assault. It's why he sues media outlets large and small that paint him in unflattering light.

Your TDS is showing. Stick to the subject.
Ground_Chuck
packgrad said:

One day Democrats will have the same standards for themselves that they expect of everyone else. One day...
Is the standard getting more votes?
packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

I wouldn't expect a Democrat to understand. It would require self reflection.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

I thought we were talking making sure election laws were followed, and your mistaken impression that's what Trump is doing by having his lap dog Giuliani vomit out specious lawsuits.

What am I missing?
Ground_Chuck
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

I wouldn't expect a Republican to understand getting more votes. It would require representing a majority of Americans.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

I thought we were talking making sure election laws were followed, and your mistaken impression that's what Trump is doing by having his lap dog Giuliani vomit out specious lawsuits.

What am I missing?

A lot.
packgrad
Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

I wouldn't expect a Republican to understand getting more votes. It would require representing a majority of Americans.

Zero self awareness.
jadawson
packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Zero self awareness.
The Republican party has only won the popular vote in this country twice since reagan, Bush Sr in 1988 and Bush Jr in 2004. Thats it. The Democrats have won it the other 7 times.... Do you really feel the party represents more americans?
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Zero self awareness.
The Republican party has only won the popular vote in this country twice since reagan, Bush Sr in 1988 and Bush Jr in 2004. Thats it. The Democrats have won it the other 7 times.... Do you really feel the party represents more americans?

Congratulations that Yankees and Californians are dems too. Unfortunately for you they don't get to make the decisions for the rest of the country. I think you all are moving the goalposts to talk about this because the lack of self awareness
GuerrillaPack
jadawson
Wolfblood said:

Why would anyone nut up and take an L when the resistance playbook has been shown to work?

The left has benefited from calling Trump illegitimate for four years. Why would any republican voter choose to accept a Biden presidency when it has proven successful to obstruct, demean and attack the current president.

I have to give the democrats credit, they never accepted Trump and it worked.

Why do you think republicans should act differently?
I can't imagine thinking a "resitance playbook" would be traced to 2016 and Trump. Are people willfully ignorant of Newt Gingrich's entire strategy for the Republican party in the 80's and 90's? He wanted tribal behavior and he wanted combativeness and he got what he wanted as it's all our politics are at this point.

And Democrats did "accept" Trump, they just didn't like him. Clinton conceded after the election was called and didn't challenge the results in state's like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan even though they were just as close as this year's that are "unbelievable" (Wisconsin), or even closer than they are this year (pennsylvania & michigan). She took the loss like an adult. In fact it was Trump once again claiming "millions" of fraudulent votes because he couldn't handle not winning the popular vote. But i suppose acting like a mature adult has never been something Trump has been good at.
jadawson
packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Zero self awareness.

Congratulations that Yankees and Californians are dems too. Unfortunately for you they don't get to make the decisions for the rest of the country. I think you all are moving the goalposts to talk about this because the lack of self awareness
you never even set up any goalposts to be moved. You just keep indicating how democrats don't hold themselves to the same standards and when someone says something back you say "TDS".
packgrad
#RESIST
Dmax95
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Zero self awareness.

Look at the exit polling. Yes. Only category republican lost was white males and dead people.
Dmax95
Hammer and Scorecard. Interesting. Worth a video search..
packgrad
jadawson said:

packgrad said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Zero self awareness.

you never even set up any goalposts to be moved. You just keep indicating how democrats don't hold themselves to the same standards and when someone says something back you say "TDS".

Adorable. "One day Democrats will hold themselves to the same standards they hold everyone else to." "Bububut we won popular vote" isn't moving goalposts at all. Zzzzzzzzzzzz
GuerrillaPack
Bill deBlasio's daughter spills the beans: "Joe Biden was able to STEAL..."

Freudian slip

jadawson
Dmax95 said:

jadawson said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Zero self awareness.

Look at the exit polling. Yes. Only category republican lost was white males and dead people.
wait, what? Trump made up ground in terms of other races & genders but he absolutely did not win those categories, what twitter troll did you get that factoid from? Trump won white women and white men (though the gap on white men got smaller) and lost pretty much everywhere else. Or are you trying to say he represents them more even though more of them voted for Biden?

Dmax95
Trump going to win again. Sorry. Hammer and Scorecard
Bas2020
The whistle blower secretly recorded his interview with the Feds ... he never recanted . CNN & the Washington Post are trying to intimidate this man and others that may come forward with their bogus story . This whistleblower is going to sue the mess out of the Post & CNN and make Nicholas Sandman's settlement look like peanuts.

The video/audio is all over twitter and it's Jaw dropping as Fed agent tries to coerce the whistleblower . Can't believe this really goes on in our country . We are so far off the rails with corrupt federal agencies that have become politicized .
Dmax95
Ok. You win. I'm wrong. Trump will win this election if all
Legal votes counted.
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

And you wouldn't understand the constitution...
Dmax95
Seems very clear. Some people's motives are just to plant seeds of doubt onto others and observers that there isnt any election fraud. You guys would have great job security on twitter and Facebook being pretend fact checkers. We're having fun with this. Don't be so sour.
jadawson
Dmax95 said:

Seems very clear. Some people's motives are just to plant seeds of doubt onto others and observers that there isnt any election fraud. You guys would have great job security on twitter and Facebook being pretend fact checkers. We're having fun with this. Don't be so sour.
You had me in the 1st half not gonna lie. Because here I was going to say the exact same thing that i bolded...
Cthepack
Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Majority typically means over 50%. Let's say Joe continues to collect votes and ends up with 80 million votes. So for a majority like you said the us population would be right around 160 million. Seems a bit under the current representable Americans of 330 million.
jadawson
caryking said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

Ground_Chuck said:

packgrad said:

And you wouldn't understand the constitution...
The constitution doesn't say how electoral college votes are to be assigned. I don't understand how anyone could prefer the way 48 states do things to the way Nebraska and Maine split up their votes.

How can we as a country be ok with the millions upon millions of americans that "lose" their vote every year when their portion of the state is still assigned to someone they didn't vote for. Millions of californians, millions of texans, millions of new yorkers are essentially disenfranchised every year for no constitutional reason.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Bas2020 said:

Has there been a legit reason for all of these "glitches"?

Remember, in Virginia they caught a "glitch" that was 130,000 votes. That is documented FACT even verified by the democrat media.

How many glitches are out there? And why have 100% of the glitches been in Biden's favor?

These software companies will fight audit given patent /copyright laws but something stinks.

The legit reason is Hammer and Scorecard
Wolfblood
Sweet! Even more precedent for a resistance movement.

Crooked hasn't accepted squat. She is still blaming Macedonian troll farms among other things for her defeat.

Not sure how anyone can look at the way the democrats and their voters have acted the last four years and think they accepted the Trump presidency.

From the pink ***** hat march on D.C. to the Obama DOJ and intelligence communities weak accusations of Russian collusion that they knew early on didn't happen to the ridiculous attempt to impeach were all consuming to the left. Hatred of Trump was their drug and resistance was their fix and they couldn't get enough of it no matter what the effect was on the country.

As a conservative I feel great heading to 2022. A fired up and pissed off base. A new and growing republican party that is attracting more black and Hispanic voters. If you look at the gains in the House almost all are either women or minorities. That will continue as more realize that liberal economic policies aren't making their lives better.

Say what you will about Trump but he expanded the party in a way that a traditional republican could have never accomplished. The Bush, McCain and Romney republican party is dead and buried. The republican establishment might not know that yet, but they will soon find out.

Dmax95
Michigan fraud
Civilized
WaPo: GOP superlawyer Ben Ginsberg is bucking his party and blasting Trump's baseless election claims

"Asked to explain his transformation, Ginsberg said he became increasingly troubled this year that Trump was not just making baseless claims about fraud, but also undermining a tenet of American democracy."My evolution started when the president doubled down in the lead-up to the 2020 election on his charges that our elections are rigged and fraudulent in a way that he hadn't previously," Ginsberg said. "It became a systemic attack made completely without evidence, aimed at undermining a basic pillar of our democracy. I know there's no evidence for systemic fraud because I had spent the better part of every election for four decades working in Republican poll-watcher programs and elections day operations."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/why-gop-superlawyer-ben-ginsberg-is-bucking-his-party-and-blasting-trumps-baseless-election-claims/2020/11/10/f2aa7056-236d-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Obviously Ginsberg would change his mind and be down for the cause if only he read more Twitter and Gateway Pundit! !1

LOLOLOL
First Page Last Page
Page 12 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.