Election Interference/Fraud

271,986 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quoting Washington post should be flagged by moderators as fake news. :-). Jeff Bezos propaganda.
Ripper
I find it extremely funny that anyone uses the WaPo as a credible source, for anything. Used to be a decent liberal paper. Since the Bush (43) years, it has become a gutter rag printing fiction.
Dmax95
Oh man that's a trip
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
Dmax95
They have this guy on video giving his testimony. Will be interesting to see how far the fake news media will spin this. Seeing these outlets do spin control as fast as they can, means we're closer to the truths.
WP
Most of you are going to be remembered by history as traitors who fell in love with an orange, racist conman, wannabe dictator, who was clearly compromised by Russia.
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

How is there voter fraud against trump and none down ballot the first 2 I'm getting rid of f I was cheating is Lindsey graham and Mitch McConnell
Since when are South Carolina and Kentucky swing states?
packgrad
WP said:

Most of you are going to be remembered by history as traitors who fell in love with an orange, racist conman, wannabe dictator, who was clearly compromised by Russia.

RUSSIA!!!!
packgrad
Civilized
I like Paul but this is unfounded and irresponsible.

To be sent a stimulus check requires no action on your part.

The obviously implication is that being sent a ballot may not either.

But to commandeer an erroneously mailed ballot and fraudulently vote absentee requires that you knowingly commit a felony.

Huge leap from a passive act to actively committing a felony in terms of the number of people that would consider it much less actually follow through with it.
Dmax95
WP said:

Send me to the ghoullogs or concentration camp? This has to be a joke. You win. You get a prize for reading the Washington post everyday and coming to this conclusion. Points confirmed that mainstream media is propaganda and enemy of the people. If trump was any of what people accused of him of they'd be locked up for disagreeing with him. They way he's attacked vehemently yet no ones locked up or censored is obvious evidence that he's nothing like such. This is funny. Thanks for the laugh.
packgrad
Civilized said:

But to commandeer an erroneously mailed ballot and fraudulently vote absentee requires that you knowingly commit a felony.

Huge leap from a passive act to actively committing a felony in terms of the number of people that would consider it much less actually follow through with it.

So only liberals can commandeer and erroneously solicit opinions on felonies on Twitter? I get that you have gone off the ledge with this so I don't expect a reasoned response, but it's troubling when Twitter labels tweets only from conservatives. Liberal heroes Olbermann, Schiff, and AOC can make tweets about imprisoning dissenters and fraud, with no issue. It's sad how far down the rabbit hole liberals have gone.
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
All of these little people coming forward and talking about the fraud they saw etc. is NOT the real story. Sure there was fraud like that. And sure people are probably making up stories and trolling about those types of fraud.

The real story is all of the GLITCHES that are being found that FLIPPED large groups of votes from Trump to Biden in the wee hours of WEDS morning. That is where this will get turned on its head. These GLITCHES occurred when the tabulated votes were transferred to vote STORAGE HUBS. This is why in real time on TV people saw a tally of votes for Trump and then that tally DROP and Bidens GROW by the exact same number. Which doubles the vote swing. 9600 votes did this in Wisconsin. The margin now is 19000. I have yet to see anyone debunk this other than saying "Hammer and Scorecard are not real" and things of that nature. They are very real and switching votes in this manner is exactly what the programs do.
Dmax95
Well said. The hypocrisy is obvious. The enemy of the people is the mainstream media and big tech propaganda. Misleads both sides and censors truths. We all lose and are pushed to hate our fellow man, family, friends. We might not all agree but we love our country and love ncsu. Bonds that are greater than any fleeting emotional headline and triggering.

Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

So only liberals can commandeer and erroneously solicit opinions on felonies on Twitter? I get that you have gone off the ledge with this so I don't expect a reasoned response, but it's troubling when Twitter labels tweets only from conservatives. Liberal heroes Olbermann, Schiff, and AOC can make tweets about imprisoning dissenters and fraud, with no issue. It's sad how far down the rabbit hole liberals have gone.

The left and the right both **** up. A lot. And in roughly equal amounts too; one doesn't corner the market on bad behavior.

I don't know what tweets you're referring to from Olbermann, Schiff, etc. but I believe you if you say they're out there. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The left is responding to irresponsible fear-mongering comments like this by Rand and other politicians in positions of authority. They think they require a response. You think the left's responses are frequently 'wrong'.

Do you think Rand's comment is responsible when there is, and never has been, evidence of widespread abuses of our voting system?

If you think a response is warranted, what would an appropriate response look like?
Civilized
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER said:

All of these little people coming forward and talking about the fraud they saw etc. is NOT the real story. Sure there was fraud like that. And sure people are probably making up stories and trolling about those types of fraud.

The real story is all of the GLITCHES that are being found that FLIPPED large groups of votes from Trump to Biden in the wee hours of WEDS morning. That is where this will get turned on its head. These GLITCHES occurred when the tabulated votes were transferred to vote STORAGE HUBS. This is why in real time on TV people saw a tally of votes for Trump and then that tally DROP and Bidens GROW by the exact same number. Which doubles the vote swing. 9600 votes did this in Wisconsin. The margin now is 19000. I have yet to see anyone debunk this other than saying "Hammer and Scorecard are not real" and things of that nature. They are very real and switching votes in this manner is exactly what the programs do.

So Republicans on bipartisan Boards of Election sat idly by while this happened?

Where are they? Why aren't we hearing from them?

Do they not know about these glitches or do they not care about them?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

The left and the right both **** up. A lot. And in roughly equal amounts too; one doesn't corner the market on bad behavior.

I don't know what tweets you're referring to from Olbermann, Schiff, etc. but I believe you if you say they're out there. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The left is responding to irresponsible fear-mongering comments like this by Rand and other politicians in positions of authority. They think they require a response. You think the left's responses are frequently 'wrong'.

Do you think Rand's comment is responsible when there is, and never has been, evidence of widespread abuses of our voting system?

If you think a response is warranted, what would an appropriate response look like?
I have no problem with Rand's tweet. I can't understand why ANYBODY would have a problem with it.
Civilized
You're OK with a senator sending out a tweet intimating potentially hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots were fraudulently and feloniously used to pad votes for Biden, when there's zero actual evidence of that occurring?

Dmax95
Civilized said:

You're OK with a senator sending out a tweet intimating potentially hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots were fraudulently and feloniously used to pad votes for Biden, when there's zero actual evidence of that occurring?

It's under investigation. Why can't he talk about it. Who is intimidated? If the dialogue offends some people should it be censored? Lol.Censoring dialogue because some people don't agree with it or think it's wrong is slippery slope. At some point during all these battles to determine which opinion is right comes a servant/master hierarchy in the end. Someone becomes the authority of truth and everyone else just has to get in line. Just cause you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they can't say what they want. This is the USA right? I hope you can say whatever you want at any point Civilized and no one can shut you down cause they don't agree.
packgrad
Civilized said:

He didn't intimate hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots were fraudulently and feloniously used to pad votes for Biden. So no, I have ZERO problem with the tweet.
ciscopack
WP said:

Ripper
packgrad said:

Rand Paul is spot on. Government, in general, is rife with fraud and ineptitude. Multiply that fraud and ineptitude by a factor of 10 when the party of big government (Democrat) is involved.
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
There may not be any media left as the NY Times and Wash Post has produced so many fake news stories that they will be sued out of business.... until somebody like Soros bails them out so they can keep spreading BS liberal propaganda and misinformation.
Dmax95
Court packing has a new meaning. So many lawsuits at once lol
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Big News out of Georgia

RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

Big News out of Georgia

So they are going to recount every single vote, verifying each and every single signature, voter, etc? That's gonna take some time.
Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

Big News out of Georgia

So they are going to recount every single vote, verifying each and every single signature, voter, etc? That's gonna take some time.

They should do both a machine recount- which should be able to take 48hrs. Hand count should take a week if they have 500 people counting. We have time.

The problem is can they detect "double" votes, "dead" votes, "out of state" votes, "fraudulent signatures", etc.

Do they have the time to enter - Betty Taylor voted absentee... then find out Betty Taylor also voted in person.

I dont know what system they can enter the data in .

There is supposedly proven ballot harvesting in GA. What will become of that?

It would see a full audit of the voting machines is what is really needed by a expert. I dont think there are enough dead people to overturn any of these results, but if there are indeed glitches or funny biz going on with the software then thats what could overturn things. Yes, the dead vote, non residents etc needs to be exposed also for future votes in Jan, 2022, 2024 and for the rest of the elections so people have some sort of faith in the system....

cowboypack02
WP said:

The fact that you and alot of people in the leadership of your political party think this, even with lack of evidence after two years is why I think that there can't be a peaceful solution to our problems as a country.

You folks quite literally hate anyone what you disagree with politically....that's sad man
First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.