Election Interference/Fraud

275,521 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

There is no widespread voter fraud. I challenge every person here who is saying there is voter fraud to go to their own local election board and volunteer in the next election and go there and do the job you are asked to do. Then compare it to all the other volunteers and observe while doing your job. How AMERICAN and fair the election process is in this country. Stop crying and become part of the greatest single thing our country stands for. A fair election!
Are you God? If so, then you can make that claim. If not, then you are spewing a bunch of crap. Nobody on here has any clue what has happened.

Did we have fraud? I don't know
If we did, will it change the outcome? doubtful; however, I don't know
I never said I was god. I challenged you and others to become involved in the process that they on this site are saying is corrupt.
No! Actually you said: There is no widespread voter fraud

I am asking if you are God. Otherwise, you can't make that statement. You can have an opinion; however, use my examples as guidance that want put off everyone not in agreement. Try and be better.

Oh, and by the way, how do you know that nobody, you are challenging, aren't involved in the process. Whether someone is or isn't involved in the process doesn't mean things could or couldn't have happened. it really doesn't mean anything at all.

Again get involved because that is how I can make the claim I made. I am not god. Have not claimed to be one. I saw people from Democrats, Republicans and Independents doing the most scared thing in a democracy making sure their was a fair election. So with out being god yes I can make this statement. ISAW NO FRAUD AND YES I WAS THERE!
Thank you for your service in the election! Again, you are speaking about widespread fraud. In order for you to make that claim, you have to be everywhere or you are God.

Like I said (and I'm not making the claim that we have widespread fraud), I don't know if we have fraud or not and neither do you. I will give you credit for being closer, at your precinct, than I am; however, you were probably no where closer to a percent in Pennsylvania than I was, right?
Bas2020
caryking said:

Just heard - don't know if true

In Georgia, 90K ballots, voted for Biden; however, did not have any down ballots filled out
In Georgia, 1K ballots, voted for Trump; however, did not have any down ballots filled out

Based on that, if true, both party's are crooked; however, one is more crooked than the other...

In Fulton Co alone there were 90,000 more ballots cast than in 2016 for Biden v Clinton.

Isnt it interesting that Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly saw huge spikes in votes vs New York, LA, Chicago.

You can search thru the data (and I have for many hours) and there are hundreds of "statistical improbabilities".

The turnout in Wisconsin especially in Milwaukee defies logic for anybody with a brain.

Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Here is wikipedia report of this media site you linked above. Show Evidence not just reports. This website is fake news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

So just because wikipedia says something that makes it TRUE? Wikipedia is the "ministry of truth"? Next to snopes? lmfao
So you agree that natural news is credible? I don't see you calling that site out?

Again hear me. Show evidence not just fake news and reports from fake news. I based my opinion on what I saw. Not what I saw reported.

Are you god? That you can say what is real and what is fake.
Pack87
I did think of a hypothetical question.

If fraud was found to exist and you could determine who perpetrated it what would be the resolution? Just for this example we will use the Democratic Party (since that is what is at question). Suppose they were caught red handed committing fraud but you couldn't determine how big it was. For example you find it in 4 states and definitely identified over 100K fraudulent ballots. It gives the Republicans one of the states and the others are impacted but not necessarily flipped. Is there a remedy? I could see both sides, on one side there have not been enough votes affected to change the election, but on the other hand there was a significant effort to cheat and may have been even more successful than what surfaced. Also the winning candidate could have been involved or authorized it. (Not accusing the current candidates)

I kind of equate it to a test - If you only cheat a little you still get a zero, but here if you cheat and it can't be determined how much would you be rewarded?
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Here is wikipedia report of this media site you linked above. Show Evidence not just reports. This website is fake news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

So just because wikipedia says something that makes it TRUE? Wikipedia is the "ministry of truth"? Next to snopes? lmfao
So you agree that natural news is credible? I don't see you calling that site out?

Again hear me. Show evidence not just fake news and reports from fake news. I based my opinion on what I saw. Not what I saw reported.

Are you god? That you can say what is real and what is fake.
Hey, hey, hey... Wolfpackrich1, I like what you did there... That's a good question you are asking GP.
Bas2020

But but but.... there is no "evidence".....lol
Bas2020
Former 60 minutes reporter Lara Logan

caryking
Pack87 said:

I did think of a hypothetical question.

If fraud was found to exist and you could determine who perpetrated it what would be the resolution? Just for this example we will use the Democratic Party (since that is what is at question). Suppose they were caught red handed committing fraud but you couldn't determine how big it was. For example you find it in 4 states and definitely identified over 100K fraudulent ballots. It gives the Republicans one of the states and the others are impacted but not necessarily flipped. Is there a remedy? I could see both sides, on one side there have not been enough votes affected to change the election, but on the other hand there was a significant effort to cheat and may have been even more successful than what surfaced. Also the winning candidate could have been involved or authorized it. (Not accusing the current candidates)

I kind of equate it to a test - If you only cheat a little you still get a zero, but here if you cheat and it can't be determined how much would you be rewarded?
The cheating, if any, has to be dealt with on an individual basis, I would think. You prosecute those people to the fullest. Even if we find cheating, and you cannot find enough to change the results; then, the results are what they are.

That being said, if anyone that is found to be cheating should be prosecuted (and burned ). That goes for either party's players...
Glasswolf
How is there voter fraud against trump and none down ballot the first 2 I'm getting rid of f I was cheating is Lindsey graham and Mitch McConnell
Bas2020
Glasswolf said:

How is there voter fraud against trump and none down ballot the first 2 I'm getting rid of f I was cheating is Lindsey graham and Mitch McConnell
Alot easier and quicker to pick one candidate vs attempting to fill out the entire ballot.

And "cheating" in South Carolina OR Kentucky is probably much harder to pull off given the margins are huge. They also dont have big metro systems where cheating is just part of the game.

Florida got their process cleaned up and it ran smoothly. They dont allow Miami to muck everything up with craziness.
Bas2020
More Evidence (still not "massive" enough yet I guess lol).

Bas2020
Bas2020
Let Me Know when you get tired of ALL the evidence....

ncsualum05
Glasswolf said:

Yeah there's no dem machine set up there. Hard to pull anything in SC and KY. States with strong GOP leadership and no major metro areas that are dem controlled like Atlanta for instance. Not that they didn't try through other means such as pumping almost $200 million between those 2 seats.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

I can't wait to see ALL this "evidence" from the Gateway Pundit and rando right-wing anonymous twitter handles get marched into high court.

LOL
packgrad
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

I can't wait to see ALL this "evidence" from the Gateway Pundit and rando right-wing anonymous twitter handles get marched into high court.

LOL

Can't be worse than Schiff evidence that you believed so much in.
Bas2020
The court decisions will be after the "audits" and "recounts" and investigations take place. It will also be up to the State Legislature's by law.
GuerrillaPack
Dmax95
Thanks for all the evidence. Keep it coming.
ncsualum05
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

It's like we live in 2 alternate universes now.

Personally I will take alternate conservative media sources investigating over mainstream media and Adam Schiff. But some prefer the latter.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

I'm really pleased all this is getting litigated so we can find out what's real and what's fake.
GuerrillaPack
Dmax95 said:

For the latest, I highly recommend this site, the largest pro-Trump community message board on the internet: https://thedonald.win/rising

Dmax95
Clinton mafia going to silence these whistleblowers? Don't get Epsteined :-).
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

Dmax95 said:

For the latest, I highly recommend this site, the largest pro-Trump community message board on the internet: https://thedonald.win/rising

Believing a pro Trump site and parading it as gospel is like the left believing MSNBC, NBC, etc and parading it as gospel. And no GP, this isn't a direct shot at you, just stating the obvious.
Glasswolf
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

I'm really pleased all this is getting litigated so we can find out what's real and what's fake.
No judge in the land is going to anything other than dismiss this mess
jadawson
Glasswolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

unfortunately Trump has a section of his support frothing at the mouth and willing to ride or die for him so they probably won't even believe the court rulings.
Dmax95
Libs attacking what they would do themselves if trump won. Projecting exactly what they would do if roles were reversed has me laughing. Y'all are too funny. It's like they don't want all legal votes counted.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

How much you want to bet?
caryking
jadawson said:

Glasswolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

unfortunately Trump has a section of his support frothing at the mouth and willing to ride or die for him so they probably won't even believe the court rulings.

Isn't that true about both's support?
packgrad
caryking said:

jadawson said:

Glasswolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

100%.
jadawson
caryking said:

jadawson said:

Glasswolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

yeah probably. Im coming from the point view agreeing with the comment i replied to where i cant foresee any scenario that the vast majority of these cases aren't dismissed as frivolous.

You are perfectly within your rights to believe the opposite and worry about how the left will react in that scenario as well.
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

jadawson said:

Glasswolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL

Pretty much.

Although it used to be mostly a left thing. It's very UNC-esque..."support the party line no matter what".

I have been very disappointed in quite a few of my friends who are normally very smart and conservative, and not willing to put up with illogical behavior.....yet they have seemingly stopped thinking when it comes to Trump and just defend every single thing the man says or does, no matter how bad it is.

Very disappointed in folks who just support "R" no matter what. If Trump was a "D" and doing the EXACT same things, they'd be howling just like the "D's" have been for the last 4 years.

They cried the entire time Obama was President....although I will have to say, nobody was rioting and "#resisting".

But they cried and complained....I have several friends whose businesses starting doing record numbers near the end of Obama's term, yet not a one credited him....but when their businesses hit another gear under Trump, they were the first to proclaim they were doing well because of his policies....conveniently forgetting they were already doing well before Trump.
Don't get me wrong....the economy definitely picked up, but I've always been a "what's fair is fair" type of guy...if they other side does something good, I see no problem with credit where credit is due.

Shame to see otherwise reasonable folks just go down the rabbit hole of so much hatred like the left already had.

The 24/7 news and social media have been terrible for humanity.
Civilized
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Pretty much.

Although it used to be mostly a left thing. It's very UNC-esque..."support the party line no matter what".

I have been very disappointed in quite a few of my friends who are normally very smart and conservative, and not willing to put up with illogical behavior.....yet they have seemingly stopped thinking when it comes to Trump and just defend every single thing the man says or does, no matter how bad it is.

Very disappointed in folks who just support "R" no matter what. If Trump was a "D" and doing the EXACT same things, they'd be howling just like the "D's" have been for the last 4 years.

They cried the entire time Obama was President....although I will have to say, nobody was rioting and "#resisting".

But they cried and complained....I have several friends whose businesses starting doing record numbers near the end of Obama's term, yet not a one credited him....but when their businesses hit another gear under Trump, they were the first to proclaim they were doing well because of his policies....conveniently forgetting they were already doing well before Trump.
Don't get me wrong....the economy definitely picked up, but I've always been a "what's fair is fair" type of guy...if they other side does something good, I see no problem with credit where credit is due.

Shame to see otherwise reasonable folks just go down the rabbit hole of so much hatred like the left already had.

The 24/7 news and social media have been terrible for humanity.

Great post.
Civilized
WaPo: "Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say"

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Shocked, SHOCKED I say!!
jadawson
Civilized said:

WaPo: "Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say"

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Shocked, SHOCKED I say!!
you're saying that a reputable site like Project Veritas just ran with something like this without verifying anything? Say it ain't so...
First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.