Election Interference/Fraud

272,008 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

These are not software "glitches". Every one of them is flipping votes from Trump to Biden. They are rigging the software to cheat.

Another "glitch" corrected giving votes back to Trump. They blame it on "the clerk accidentally did not update software used to collect voting machine data". Uh huh, sure.

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/local/michigan/officials-antrim-county-clerk-error/69-4ceabff8-0dc9-4be6-9bc7-b8482b50cf6e

Quote:

Officials: Clerk error behind Antrim County results favoring Biden

Michigan's Department of State said Friday evening that the clerk accidentally did not update software used to collect voting machine data.

State officials say a clerk's error in a small Republican-leaning northern Michigan county earlier this week led to the reporting of unofficial voting results favoring Democrat Joe Biden.

GP, we feel confident these type irregularities are happening across the country. The real question is: will this example, and potentially others, really make a difference in the final outcome in Michigan?
These "glitches" are not just taking place in one county, here or there. It's not a "glitch". It's an intentional feature in the software, used to steal elections, and is being used WIDESPREAD across multiple counties and parts of each state.

So, yes, it can and is being used to flip entire states...easily. And this same voting software, "Dominion", that is having all these flipping "glitches" was used in about 30 states, including most of the battleground states.

Some of these vote flipping softwares are now being exposed, including ones called "Hammer" and "Scorecard" -- including being discussed in the Establishment media and by Trump's legal team.

Here is Lou Dobbs covering Hammer and Scorecard with Trump's legal team. She says that these are being used to make a "3-4%" swing in the votes. So that could easily flip these states where the final margin is under 1%.

packgrad
Depends on your definition of "soon". If like your previous questions of "soon", it will not be overnight between a football game Friday night and Saturday morning. It also won't be between that Saturday and the Monday morning.

If by soon, you mean the next few weeks, yes, it should be soon.

Or if you mean Russia soon, you have 4 years.
RunsWithWolves26
packgrad said:

Depends on your definition of "soon". If like your previous questions of "soon", it will not be overnight between a football game Friday night and Saturday morning. It also won't be between that Saturday and the Monday morning.

So are you of the belief that those numbers and glitches are all votes for Trump and not a mix between trump and biden?
Bas2020
Bas2020
packgrad
RunsWithWolves26 said:

packgrad said:

So are you of the belief that those numbers and glitches are all votes for Trump and not a mix between trump and biden?

No. Not all of them. A staggeringly significant majority for Biden though.

Trump says next week.
Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

Has there been a legit reason for all of these "glitches"?

Remember, in Virginia they caught a "glitch" that was 130,000 votes. That is documented FACT even verified by the democrat media.

How many glitches are out there? And why have 100% of the glitches been in Biden's favor?

These software companies will fight audit given patent /copyright laws but something stinks.

IF this is true, IF, then things will be changed soon right? I mean, IF these are actual facts and IF every single one of them should have been for Trump, things should change. The problem is, how are we to know that some were for Trump and some for Biden? These numbers are eye opening but don't really tell the entire story, IMO.

Did you miss the part that said "All of these glitches went in one direction".
RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

Remember, in Virginia they caught a "glitch" that was 130,000 votes. That is documented FACT even verified by the democrat media.

How many glitches are out there? And why have 100% of the glitches been in Biden's favor?

These software companies will fight audit given patent /copyright laws but something stinks.

IF this is true, IF, then things will be changed soon right? I mean, IF these are actual facts and IF every single one of them should have been for Trump, things should change. The problem is, how are we to know that some were for Trump and some for Biden? These numbers are eye opening but don't really tell the entire story, IMO.

So you honestly believe, without any doubt, that every single last one of those votes went for biden and not Trump. You're talking 50,000+ in PA alone. You really believe that? I'm asking as someone who voted for Trump, not because I had any better choice.
RunsWithWolves26
packgrad said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

packgrad said:

No. Not all of them. A staggeringly significant majority for Biden though.

Trump says next week.

Well if he tweets it, we know it will be happening next year.
Bas2020
LOL, even the far far left loons on twitter are openly admitting that none of this makes any sense....

Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

So you honestly believe, without any doubt, that every single last one of those votes went for biden and not Trump. You're talking 50,000+ in PA alone. You really believe that? I'm asking as someone who voted for Trump, not because I had any better choice.
RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

I guess that's a yes from you. Glad you're basing everything you believe on tweets and Instagram post. Carry on. Don't allow me to get in your way.
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
It may not mean a thing, but I did have 2 women (AA) in their 20s in Raleigh come up to my house while I was outside and simply asked- "How are you voting"? I assumed they were talking about which candidates etc... So I replied what do you mean? They then replied are you voting by mail , absentee or in person? I say im voting in person? They then stopped the convo and walked to each of my neighbors house presumably to ask the same thing. They had no ID and did not represent themselves as a group or any part of a campaign. IF they were registering or part of a campaign they would have said so.

I found that odd. Might be nothing.....I do wonder how we are seeing cases all across the country of ballots being requested that nobody requested... then that person goes to vote on E- day and they say that you have already voted.

Just weird stuff.

Zuckerberg donated hundreds of millions to the democrat ground game for all sorts of stuff that nobody can figure out yet- especially in these metro areas of swing states. That's not a lie, that's fact.
Wolfpackrich1
There is no widespread voter fraud. I challenge every person here who is saying there is voter fraud to go to their own local election board and volunteer in the next election and go there and do the job you are asked to do. Then compare it to all the other volunteers and observe while doing your job. How AMERICAN and fair the election process is in this country. Stop crying and become part of the greatest single thing our country stands for. A fair election!
Bas2020
Wolfpackrich1 said:

There is no widespread voter fraud. I challenge every person here who is saying there is voter fraud to go to their own local election board and volunteer in the next election and go there and do the job you are asked to do. Then compare it to all the other volunteers and observe while doing your job. How AMERICAN and fair the election process is in this country. Stop crying and become part of the greatest single thing our country stands for. A fair election!
Former Democrat disagrees with you.........

RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Former Democrat disagrees with you.........

I'm pretty sure I'd defend the man who got me out of jail early if I was him.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

That's all people want in this thread. A fair election. Stop crying because we're finding examples that show your "team" benefitted from cheating.
Bas2020
The dam is breaking....

Literally every hour there is another story coming out on the fraud.

GuerrillaPack
The Democrats and the Leftist Establishment media aren't fooling anybody. Anyone who is paying attention knows that Trump actually won, and there is MASSIVE vote/election fraud, and the attempt by the Democrats to steal the election and install Biden.

Watch the reaction of Trump supporters in Los Angeles, calling out the obvious election fraud:

Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
caryking
Just heard - don't know if true

In Georgia, 90K ballots, voted for Biden; however, did not have any down ballots filled out
In Georgia, 1K ballots, voted for Trump; however, did not have any down ballots filled out

Based on that, if true, both party's are crooked; however, one is more crooked than the other...
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Are you God? If so, then you can make that claim. If not, then you are spewing a bunch of crap. Nobody on here has any clue what has happened.

Did we have fraud? I don't know
If we did, will it change the outcome? doubtful; however, I don't know
Wolfpackrich1
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

That's all people want in this thread. A fair election. Stop crying because we're finding examples that show your "team" benefitted from cheating.
Ok fair enough. Stop just repeating unfounded allegations. And show substantial proof. That is all I ask for. I have no problem giving the president time to file his lawsuits. But until their is a ruling on said lawsuits stop repeating it as fact. Let the lawsuit follow is path in the courts. Stop saying the election was stolen.

I am willing to see what happens. Are you?
Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Are you God? If so, then you can make that claim. If not, then you are spewing a bunch of crap. Nobody on here has any clue what has happened.

I never said I was god. I challenged you and others to become involved in the process that they on this site are saying is corrupt.
GuerrillaPack

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-10-nevada-tricked-trump-voters-provisional-ballots.html#

Quote:

Nevada poll workers tricked 60,000 mostly Trump voters into using provisional ballots that were never counted

According to the Google "2020 U.S. election results" module, Joe Biden is the projected winner of the state of Nevada with 36,186 votes in excess of President Trump, and with 95 percent of the state's precincts reporting. Newly circulating reports, however, allege that as many as 60,000 Trump voters in Clark County alone were basically tricked by poll workers into invalidating their ballots, which means Trump is more than likely the rightful winner of Nevada.

What apparently happened is that tens of thousands of Trump voters hand-delivered their mail-in ballots, only to have poll workers convert them into provisional ballots. Provisional ballots, in case you are unfamiliar with them, require additional verification either with a matching signature on file or photo identification.

This conversion to provisional ballots would not have necessarily been a problem had all of the affected voters been told that they needed to provide the necessary verification before the 5 p.m. deadline on Nov. 6. None of them were told, though, so Nevada ultimately went to Biden.
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-10-nevada-tricked-trump-voters-provisional-ballots.html#

Quote:

Nevada poll workers tricked 60,000 mostly Trump voters into using provisional ballots that were never counted

According to the Google "2020 U.S. election results" module, Joe Biden is the projected winner of the state of Nevada with 36,186 votes in excess of President Trump, and with 95 percent of the state's precincts reporting. Newly circulating reports, however, allege that as many as 60,000 Trump voters in Clark County alone were basically tricked by poll workers into invalidating their ballots, which means Trump is more than likely the rightful winner of Nevada.

What apparently happened is that tens of thousands of Trump voters hand-delivered their mail-in ballots, only to have poll workers convert them into provisional ballots. Provisional ballots, in case you are unfamiliar with them, require additional verification either with a matching signature on file or photo identification.

This conversion to provisional ballots would not have necessarily been a problem had all of the affected voters been told that they needed to provide the necessary verification before the 5 p.m. deadline on Nov. 6. None of them were told, though, so Nevada ultimately went to Biden.

Here is wikipedia report of this media site you linked above. Show Evidence not just reports. This website is fake news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I never said I was god. I challenged you and others to become involved in the process that they on this site are saying is corrupt.
No! Actually you said: There is no widespread voter fraud

I am asking if you are God. Otherwise, you can't make that statement. You can have an opinion; however, use my examples as guidance that want put off everyone not in agreement. Try and be better.

Oh, and by the way, how do you know that nobody, you are challenging, aren't involved in the process. Whether someone is or isn't involved in the process doesn't mean things could or couldn't have happened. it really doesn't mean anything at all.

Wolfpackrich1
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

No! Actually you said: There is no widespread voter fraud

I am asking if you are God. Otherwise, you can't make that statement. You can have an opinion; however, use my examples as guidance that want put off everyone not in agreement. Try and be better.

Oh, and by the way, how do you know that nobody, you are challenging, aren't involved in the process. Whether someone is or isn't involved in the process doesn't mean things could or couldn't have happened. it really doesn't mean anything at all.

Again get involved because that is how I can make the claim I made. I am not god. Have not claimed to be one. I saw people from Democrats, Republicans and Independents doing the most scared thing in a democracy making sure their was a fair election. So with out being god yes I can make this statement. ISAW NO FRAUD AND YES I WAS THERE!
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Here is wikipedia report of this media site you linked above. Show Evidence not just reports. This website is fake news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

So just because wikipedia says something that makes it TRUE? Wikipedia is the "ministry of truth"? Next to snopes? lmfao
First Page Last Page
Page 10 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.