Election Interference/Fraud

276,042 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You actually read/believe Twitter's flags and warnings? Pretty funny.

lol. Me neither. If I see the warning, I've found like most mass media reporting it to be jaded, false, or soon to be revised as a false claim.
IseWolf22
Dmax95 said:

More fraud. In Colorado.

Again, you're being trolled. A felony, posted publicly to tic tock, with "send viral" and an emoji.
What's the most likely explanation here?
Dmax95
Watch the video. U tell me. Not to be rude but I have a several neighbors in Denver that always respond to such speculation with instantaneous snarky shut downs remarks like yours . Then if I ask there resources for any retort they say CNN, Washington Post, or New York post(which research shows is 90% negative trump and imho fake news). If you don't like the comments or my posts feel free to ignore. It's an open board to post what might be or end up being voter fraud. No one will know for a while what will be investigated and what won't .
cowboypack02
jadawson said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Dinesh D'Souza lol. First of all, implying that the only states with slowed elections are the swing states is so patently false its hilarious it would be repeated. The unprecedented influx of mail caused delays in every state that wasn't already used to this type of proceeding.

California is only 89% reported right now, New York 84% , New Jersey 85%, Alaska is 61%!. The slowest swing state is Nevada with 97% percent reported.

The 89% figure seems to stem from Trump Jr who called bull**** on the turnout jumping from 67% to 89% but that is incredibly misleading. In same day registration states the turnout is reported in terms of elgible voters rather than registered voters. The turnout for eligible voters this cycle was 72%, or only a 5% jump from 2016 (and only a 1.2% jump from 2008). This turnout is well in line with past elections and incredibly misleading to report otherwise. And if you still believe 89% seems high it's because it is also not true. The numbers are based on the number of registered voters wisconsin had prior to the election. In 2016 (when Trump carried the state) Wisconsin reported that 12.7% of voters registered same day on election day. So it's likely there was another big swath of voters to register on election day and further dilute that 89% number.

"statistical impossibilities" because they aren't accurate.

And the Chanel Rion tweet has already been flagged as possibly incorrect by twitter
Its funny....I don't recall Twitter pointing out all the times that reporters tweeted things that were incorrect over the last 4 years.....
ncsualum05
Is that Wisconsin glitch real? If it is that's a game changer there.
statefan91
Dmax95 said:

Watch the video. U tell me. Not to be rude but I have a several neighbors in Denver that always respond to such speculation with instantaneous snarky shut downs remarks like yours . Then if I ask there resources for any retort they say CNN, Washington Post, or New York post(which research shows is 90% negative trump and imho fake news). If you don't like the comments or my posts feel free to ignore. It's an open board to post what might be or end up being voter fraud. No one will know for a while what will be investigated and what won't .

Quote:

A viral video that appears to show a poll worker destroying a ballot for President Donald Trump was created as "a joke" by a TikTok prankster and posted in order to attract views, it has emerged.

TikTok user @bigchoppadoe has been revealed as the person behind the clip, which many viewers believe is genuine and proof of election fraud.

According to Heavy, @bigchoppadoe's real name is Dale Harrison. In a series of comments posted on Facebook, Harrison has said that he is not a poll worker, and instead created the clip as a joke in order to attract views.

"Sooo I did this video in my Amazon outfit cause y'all know I'm always joking! And it's getting crazyyyy views! They ... finding me on every app!!!! So when do I move to Hollywood??? Hahahah," Harrison wrote in a Facebook status.
cowboypack02
ncsualum05 said:

I have only seen the story in The Gateway Pundit so i'm not sure if it is real or not. It does stand to reason that since it has happened once in another Wisconsin county then it could happen again.

I haven't seen it reported anywhere else yet but unfortunately the media has become so partisan it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't report on the story.....
ncsualum05
cowboypack02 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I have only seen the story in The Gateway Pundit so i'm not sure if it is real or not. It does stand to reason that since it has happened once in another Wisconsin county then it could happen again.

I haven't seen it reported anywhere else yet but unfortunately the media has become so partisan it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't report on the story.....
That's the problem. We have no traditional news outlets worth a damn so we're trying to find info that's being suppressed. In doing so we are running across truth that isn't making the mainstream waves and also BS and it's hard to discern which when everything is being censored.
IseWolf22
Dmax95 said:

Nothing about my post was a shut down. Post what you want. But use common sense. why would people be posting felonies on social media and promoting it for all to see?
This all over reddit. Liberals think you guys have gone off the deep end, so they're posting about all their "fraud", taking screenshots of conservatives reacting, and then laughing about it. It's cheap humor and I'm just warning you that by posting this, you're just furthering their attempt to troll you
cowboypack02
IseWolf22 said:

Dmax95 said:

Nothing about my post was a shut down. Post what you want. But use common sense. why would people be posting felonies on social media and promoting it for all to see?
This all over reddit. Liberals think you guys have gone off the deep end, so they're posting about all their "fraud", taking screenshots of conservatives reacting, and then laughing about it. It's cheap humor and I'm just warning you that by posting this, you're just furthering their attempt to troll you

Because people are inherently stupid....and because they don't think that they will be punished for it.
Dmax95
Stupid people do stupid stuff. Trolling or not I don't care. Gaslighting folks just going to bring more light to the subject.

Liberals have no room to talk about going off the deep end. 4 years of trying to undermine the country and our president just because the orange man is bad gives them credibility I guess? No

If rolls were reverse how many conservatives would be trolling with videos? Probably none. The far left and how their behavior is rationalized as acceptable or ok is mind boggling. Idiots on Reddit can laugh at election fraud all day I guess. If trump had won and there was clear election fraud I would hope the same scrutiny was used to verify all legal votes were counted.
caryking
Let the process play out. If the Trump team has anything, it will be pushed all the way to the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court strikes it down, then so be it.

Personally, I have no idea whether any of this stuff is true or not. It's my opinion, no one on here does either. Does this look like a tall task for Trump? Absolutely!

Just quit all the: your being trolled, you're an idiot, you're this or that... Just let it play out and accept the results when all this crap is over.
caryking
If (and this is a BIG if) this election is turned around and goes for Trump; how will the Democrats respond?

Please don't answer: it will not. This is for the Democrats here (No Republicans or Trump voters) to respond. I genuinely want to know how the Democrats will respond...
jadawson
caryking said:

If (and this is a BIG if) this election is turned around and goes for Trump; how will the Democrats respond?

Please don't answer: it will not. This is for the Democrats here (No Republicans or Trump voters) to respond. I genuinely want to know how the Democrats will respond...

Do you expect the 2 or 3 democrats in this thread to respond on behalf of all of the Biden voters?

I'm not sure what you're looking for here. I'll accept the results I can't speak for 73 million voters though.

Similarly to how PHilly election officials are currently receiving death threats I imagine there will be similar types of things as that

ncsualum05
caryking said:

If the results are overturned in favor of Trump... I weep for the plywood.
Dmax95
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHZKWgzn1Di/ check this out. There's tons of evidence of fraudd/tampering.
GuerrillaPack
These are not software "glitches". Every one of them is flipping votes from Trump to Biden. They are rigging the software to cheat.

Another "glitch" corrected giving votes back to Trump. They blame it on "the clerk accidentally did not update software used to collect voting machine data". Uh huh, sure.

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/local/michigan/officials-antrim-county-clerk-error/69-4ceabff8-0dc9-4be6-9bc7-b8482b50cf6e

Quote:

Officials: Clerk error behind Antrim County results favoring Biden

Michigan's Department of State said Friday evening that the clerk accidentally did not update software used to collect voting machine data.

State officials say a clerk's error in a small Republican-leaning northern Michigan county earlier this week led to the reporting of unofficial voting results favoring Democrat Joe Biden.
caryking
jadawson said:

caryking said:

Do you expect the 2 or 3 democrats in this thread to respond on behalf of all of the Biden voters?

I'm not sure what you're looking for here. I'll accept the results I can't speak for 73 million voters though.

Similarly to how PHilly election officials are currently receiving death threats I imagine there will be similar types of things as that

Did I say I'm looking for your answer to represent the entire Biden voter? I didn't! The intent of my post was to solicit the Democrats on here.

For a person, like me, who cares about individualism, I only care what "YOU" say and/or think. I don't give a rat's ass about collective thinking.

So, in summary, I didn't ask for "YOU" and "ANY OTHER" democrat, on this forum, to speak on behalf of 73 Million people. The very answer you gave helps me understand (more closely) your world view.
Dmax95
ncsualum05 said:

If the results are overturned in favor of Trump... I weep for the plywood.
LOL
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

These are not software "glitches". Every one of them is flipping votes from Trump to Biden. They are rigging the software to cheat.

Another "glitch" corrected giving votes back to Trump. They blame it on "the clerk accidentally did not update software used to collect voting machine data". Uh huh, sure.

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/local/michigan/officials-antrim-county-clerk-error/69-4ceabff8-0dc9-4be6-9bc7-b8482b50cf6e

Quote:

Officials: Clerk error behind Antrim County results favoring Biden

Michigan's Department of State said Friday evening that the clerk accidentally did not update software used to collect voting machine data.

State officials say a clerk's error in a small Republican-leaning northern Michigan county earlier this week led to the reporting of unofficial voting results favoring Democrat Joe Biden.

GP, we feel confident these type irregularities are happening across the country. The real question is: will this example, and potentially others, really make a difference in the final outcome in Michigan?
jadawson
caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Did I say I'm looking for your answer to represent the entire Biden voter? I didn't! The intent of my post was to solicit the Democrats on here.

For a person, like me, who cares about individualism, I only care what "YOU" say and/or think. I don't give a rat's ass about collective thinking.

So, in summary, I didn't ask for "YOU" and "ANY OTHER" democrat, on this forum, to speak on behalf of 73 Million people. The very answer you gave helps me understand (more closely) your world view.
I apologize. There were comments in another thread that were talking about the BLM riots and calling them riots by Biden supporters so I assumed your were fishing for a certain response. That's on me.
packgrad
It's quite interesting how Democrats are now making fake fraud videos on Reddit, if what the poster above said is true. Talk about running interference while claiming to be trolling. Wow. The dems have written the playbook.
Dmax95
90% ,Sure all of us here are not the types to do anything if results flipped. The far left is the issue. For years they've intimidated, rioted, hate speeched there way onto a national denial of existence list(3 of my neighbors love to say ANTIFA is fake). They're no doubt going to find every reason to loot, riot, and cause harm. I live in Denver. Our downtown looks like a war zone, boarded up for months. Do you think business owners are gong to take down such protection any time soon. It's really that simple. Answer is No. Regardless of evidence media is going to portray that somehow trump is STEALING the election. I want to be optimistic, but I feel for people like my sister who has a downtown Raleigh business who barely gets by. Every night she worries, does the wrong headline lead to a mass riot of the same Left Wing folks ready to take out their anger on her store front. That's all I'll say..check out the Tucker video above. Have a great day!
caryking
jadawson said:

caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

I apologize. There were comments in another thread that were talking about the BLM riots and calling them riots by Biden supporters so I assumed your were fishing for a certain response. That's on me.
All good. Thanks for the update!
caryking
Dmax95 said:

90% ,Sure all of us here are not the types to do anything if results flipped. The far left is the issue. For years they've intimidated, rioted, hate speeched there way onto a national denial of existence list(3 of my neighbors love to say ANTIFA is fake). They're no doubt going to find every reason to loot, riot, and cause harm. I live in Denver. Our downtown looks like a war zone, boarded up for months. Do you think business owners are gong to take down such protection any time soon. It's really that simple. Answer is No. Regardless of evidence media is going to portray that somehow trump is STEALING the election. I want to be optimistic, but I feel for people like my sister who has a downtown Raleigh business who barely gets by. Every night she worries, does the wrong headline lead to a mass riot of the same Left Wing folks ready to take out their anger on her store front. That's all I'll say..check out the Tucker video above. Have a great day!
Very sad for your sister.

I did see a video, last night I think, that showed what appeared to be ANTIFA/BLM saying that Biden winning wasn't enough. They are saying that we need to continue until we get what we want. We might see this type of thinking to push the Biden Admin and Democrats, in general, to make a decision...

• Stop the madness and go against the grain (these people) of what they didn't do previously
  • Support the outrage (that is what I'm calling it) and give in.

I'm hoping Biden chooses the first bullet point.
Dmax95
"I apologize. There were comments in another thread that were talking about the BLM riots and calling them riots by Biden supporters so I assumed your were fishing for a certain response. That's on me."

George Floyd and other type Riots/Responses were started by Trump supporters? Just wondering how your logic works. Does anyone know a BLM/ANTIFA/abolish the police supporter voting for trump? Were those same folks not the ones out rioting?

The same folks that supported such groups that I know all voted for and support Biden. Maybe there are some outliers, but what planet am I on when people pretend this isn't true. I'm out of here. Getting silly. I can only laugh so much before I lose focus.
packgrad
Dmax95 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHZKWgzn1Di/ check this out. There's tons of evidence of fraudd/tampering.

Tucker hit the nail on the head.
Dmax95
jadawson
Dmax95 said:

"I apologize. There were comments in another thread that were talking about the BLM riots and calling them riots by Biden supporters so I assumed your were fishing for a certain response. That's on me."

George Floyd and other type Riots/Responses were started by Trump supporters? Just wondering how your logic works. Does anyone know a BLM/ANTIFA/abolish the police supporter voting for trump? Were those same folks not the ones out rioting?

The same folks that supported such groups that I know all voted for and support Biden. Maybe there are some outliers, but what planet am I on when people pretend this isn't true. I'm out of here. Getting silly. I can only laugh so much before I lose focus.

The point is it had nothing to do with joe Biden. There were nowhere close to 73 million people rioting so when its called riots by Biden supporters it moves the actions of thousands onto a much larger group which is disingenuous.

It's no different than liberals trying to push skinhead idiots or the people currently sending death threats to philly poll workers as "actions by trump supporters"
IseWolf22
caryking said:

jadawson said:

caryking said:

Reiterating that I'm not a Democrat.
Anyways, yes I will completely accept results being overturned if it's proven they are fraudulent. Frankly I don't trust the rando twitter accounts posting "facts" without evidence. And I don't have the time or patience to examine every one posted here when so many fraud theories have already been debunked.

But if evidence is actually presented in court, I trust the judiciary to decide the case impartially. I'll eat crow.
I do think that small, isolated instances of fraud will be found. Those people should be prosecuted and the state BOE should look at making changes to prevent them in the future. However, I don't think anything systematic, with any chance of overturning a state will be found. But again, I'll eat crow if wrong
IseWolf22
packgrad said:

It's quite interesting how Democrats are now making fake fraud videos on Reddit, if what the poster above said is true. Talk about running interference while claiming to be trolling. Wow. The dems have written the playbook.

The videos are on tic tok, Facebook and Twitter. Reddit is where they are posting the comments on those videos and laughing at people reacting to them.
It's stupid. It's counter productive to public discourse and further muddies the water. But it's mostly 20 and 30 something liberals who spend too much time online, nothing orchestrated
Dmax95
j said:

The point is it had nothing to do with joe Biden. There were nowhere close to 73 million people rioting so when its called riots by Biden supporters it moves the actions of thousands onto a much larger group which is disingenuous.

It's no different than liberals trying to push skinhead idiots or the people currently sending death threats to philly poll workers as "actions by trump supporters"
Ok the millions of folks rioting for george floyd and such weren't biden supporters I guess, and the media hasn't been reporting that the death threats to philly workers as actions by trump supporters? Well the second statement the media presses as fact and the first statement the media says is false. I guess we know the god honest media facts are true. Thank you sir!
Bas2020
Has there been a legit reason for all of these "glitches"?

Remember, in Virginia they caught a "glitch" that was 130,000 votes. That is documented FACT even verified by the democrat media.

How many glitches are out there? And why have 100% of the glitches been in Biden's favor?

These software companies will fight audit given patent /copyright laws but something stinks.

Bas2020
Not mentioned in this video but Trumps #s improved in much of New York and California... but we are to believe his numbers fell in middle american swing state's?

RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

Has there been a legit reason for all of these "glitches"?

Remember, in Virginia they caught a "glitch" that was 130,000 votes. That is documented FACT even verified by the democrat media.

How many glitches are out there? And why have 100% of the glitches been in Biden's favor?

These software companies will fight audit given patent /copyright laws but something stinks.

IF this is true, IF, then things will be changed soon right? I mean, IF these are actual facts and IF every single one of them should have been for Trump, things should change. The problem is, how are we to know that some were for Trump and some for Biden? These numbers are eye opening but don't really tell the entire story, IMO.
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.