Election Interference/Fraud

274,900 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seriously. I searched that headline and there isn't a single credible source for that claim
cowboypack02
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Tens of thousands of unsealed ballots arrive in Michigan county, all for Democrats: Lawsuit

https://m.theepochtimes.com/tens-of-thousands-of-unsealed-ballots-arrived-in-michigan-county-all-for-democrats-lawsuit_3571675.html

Found this via this site, the biggest pro-Trump community on the internet:

https://thedonald.win/new

The Epoch Times? C'mon man.

LOL....I think the same thing whenever i see someone quote an article from CNN or MSN
GuerrillaPack
Scientist finds telltale signs of election fraud after analyzing mail-in ballot data

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot
ncsualum05
Serious question... what does dismissing an article from a certain publication matter at this point?

It's clear the country is now completely divided to a point of alternate realities with 2 different news sources and outlets. There is no "middle ground" anymore. You have your side and I have mine.

The sources I use on the right side are the ones I trust and stick with. I think traditional left wing crap that comes from CNN, NBC, and so on is garbage and I don't believe a word of it. They are no more credible than the Epoch Times, or other sources on the right. You can view all sorts of things to get a feel for both sides but in a situation like this with the vote the traditional media is not going to pursue any of this so we have to look at Breitbart, Epoch, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, JustTheNews to get any information. Everyone has warts here.
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
ncsualum05
Good links Bas. I have seen some of these myself. We won't know for a while but it'll be interesting to see what's uncovered. The margins are so tight in some of these states in question... all it takes is a big dump of ballots without a signature, a backdating, a combo of that and a software glitch here and there and it throws out enough to turn states to Trump.
RunsWithWolves26
ncsualum05 said:

Good links Bas. I have seen some of these myself. We won't know for a while but it'll be interesting to see what's uncovered. The margins are so tight in some of these states in question... all it takes is a big dump of ballots without a signature, a backdating, a combo of that and a software glitch here and there and it throws out enough to turn states to Trump.

Serious question because I've asked a few times and not gotten an answer. What is the largest amount of votes ever changed because of a recall, fraud, etc.? I'm thinking it can't be much more then 1,000 or so which is tens of thousands short of what Trump would actually need to flip the election back to him. Not directed at you but why do people think this time, this one time, somehow there will be 30,40,50,000 votes changed or thrown out?
cowboypack02
Bas2020 said:

If no one thinks that social media isn't trying to control what we think just look at the disclaimer in this tweet.....what a joke
cowboypack02
RunsWithWolves26 said:

ncsualum05 said:

Serious question because I've asked a few times and not gotten an answer. What is the largest amount of votes ever changed because of a recall, fraud, etc.? I'm thinking it can't be much more then 1,000 or so which is tens of thousands short of what Trump would actually need to flip the election back to him. Not directed at you but why do people think this time, this one time, somehow there will be 30,40,50,000 votes changed or thrown out?
I don't know how many, if any votes will be overturned.

What we have here is people coming forward and filing affidavits saying that they saw cheating. If that's the case then every single one of those charges needs to be investigated.

For me it isn't how many votes will be overturned, but what are we doing as a country to have fair and clean elections. Regardless of where you stand we can agree that there are tons of outstanding issues that need to be addressed. For instance, having 91% of a state vote like Wisconsin is so far outside the norms of what typically happens that it should be looked at. Same with having almost 200,000 ballots in Minnesota that only voted for the president, with 99.9% of those going to one candidate is not something that is even close to normal. How about Pennsylvania ignoring the Supreme Court order on segregating ballots that came in after the polls closed? That shouldn't be acceptable.
ncsualum05
RunsWithWolves26 said:

ncsualum05 said:

It may not be but historically fraud comes through mail in ballots. It's really hard to commit fraud in person. So in a typical election you simply don't have that many mail ins so if fraud is evident it's usually not enough to change results. But in this time when 10's of millions vote by mail.... whoa! Now you could be talking about a much larger scale than has ever been committed. We HAVE to investigate this there are just too many reports and witnesses coming out with information. It didn't even feel right on election night when they stopped counting in certain places where Trump had huge leads. Then the next morning you wake up and all of a sudden a huge ballot dump flips the script. And then more gets counted later and later and later.
GuerrillaPack
Men at wedding venue (which was a polling place) find bag in the trash with hundreds of discarded ballots, almost every one voted for Trump. See video here:

RunsWithWolves26
ncsualum05 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

ncsualum05 said:

It may not be but historically fraud comes through mail in ballots. It's really hard to commit fraud in person. So in a typical election you simply don't have that many mail ins so if fraud is evident it's usually not enough to change results. But in this time when 10's of millions vote by mail.... whoa! Now you could be talking about a much larger scale than has ever been committed. We HAVE to investigate this there are just too many reports and witnesses coming out with information. It didn't even feel right on election night when they stopped counting in certain places where Trump had huge leads. Then the next morning you wake up and all of a sudden a huge ballot dump flips the script. And then more gets counted later and later and later.

I agree voter fraud needs to be investigated. I don't believe a lot of the screaming and yelling from most is about fixing that but trying to convince people Trump should be the winner.
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Serious question... what does dismissing an article from a certain publication matter at this point?

It's clear the country is now completely divided to a point of alternate realities with 2 different news sources and outlets. There is no "middle ground" anymore. You have your side and I have mine.

The sources I use on the right side are the ones I trust and stick with. I think traditional left wing crap that comes from CNN, NBC, and so on is garbage and I don't believe a word of it. They are no more credible than the Epoch Times, or other sources on the right. You can view all sorts of things to get a feel for both sides but in a situation like this with the vote the traditional media is not going to pursue any of this so we have to look at Breitbart, Epoch, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, JustTheNews to get any information. Everyone has warts here.

Jokes about the Epoch Times aside, most of the information put forth about these claims of fraud aren't articles. It's social media drivel.

And I put less stock in any article than I put in the courts already throwing out these claims.

Even if you don't believe the MSM when they say these claims are unsubstantiated, the courts not even choosing to hear these arguments should give you some sense of their veracity.
GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack

Ground_Chuck
The Earth is not flat.
jadawson
GuerrillaPack said:

Dinesh D'Souza lol. First of all, implying that the only states with slowed elections are the swing states is so patently false its hilarious it would be repeated. The unprecedented influx of mail caused delays in every state that wasn't already used to this type of proceeding.

California is only 89% reported right now, New York 84% , New Jersey 85%, Alaska is 61%!. The slowest swing state is Nevada with 97% percent reported.

The 89% figure seems to stem from Trump Jr who called bull**** on the turnout jumping from 67% to 89% but that is incredibly misleading. In same day registration states the turnout is reported in terms of elgible voters rather than registered voters. The turnout for eligible voters this cycle was 72%, or only a 5% jump from 2016 (and only a 1.2% jump from 2008). This turnout is well in line with past elections and incredibly misleading to report otherwise. And if you still believe 89% seems high it's because it is also not true. The numbers are based on the number of registered voters wisconsin had prior to the election. In 2016 (when Trump carried the state) Wisconsin reported that 12.7% of voters registered same day on election day. So it's likely there was another big swath of voters to register on election day and further dilute that 89% number.

"statistical impossibilities" because they aren't accurate.

And the Chanel Rion tweet has already been flagged as possibly incorrect by twitter
Ripper
jadawson said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Dinesh D'Souza lol. First of all, implying that the only states with slowed elections are the swing states is so patently false its hilarious it would be repeated. The unprecedented influx of mail caused delays in every state that wasn't already used to this type of proceeding.

California is only 89% reported right now, New York 84% , New Jersey 85%, Alaska is 61%!. The slowest swing state is Nevada with 97% percent reported.

The 89% figure seems to stem from Trump Jr who called bull**** on the turnout jumping from 67% to 89% but that is incredibly misleading. In same day registration states the turnout is reported in terms of elgible voters rather than registered voters. The turnout for eligible voters this cycle was 72%, or only a 5% jump from 2016 (and only a 1.2% jump from 2008). This turnout is well in line with past elections and incredibly misleading to report otherwise. And if you still believe 89% seems high it's because it is also not true. The numbers are based on the number of registered voters wisconsin had prior to the election. In 2016 (when Trump carried the state) Wisconsin reported that 12.7% of voters registered same day on election day. So it's likely there was another big swath of voters to register on election day and further dilute that 89% number.

And the Chanel Rion tweet has already been flagged as possibly incorrect by twitter
You actually read/believe Twitter's flags and warnings? Pretty funny.
jadawson
Ripper said:

jadawson said:

GuerrillaPack said:

can you link me to the full report she says is on OANN? I can't find it, and without any details this is just further baseless speculation.
Ripper
jadawson said:

Ripper said:

jadawson said:

GuerrillaPack said:

can you link me to the full report she says is on OANN? I can't find it, and without any details this is just further baseless speculation.
Twitter is a platform, not an editor.
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

Yep. And The Old North State is worst of all.

Nearly a week after the election, our dem-run SBE looks incredibly corrupt, or babboonish in their incompetence. One or the other.
jadawson
Ripper said:

jadawson said:

Ripper said:

jadawson said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Twitter is a platform, not an editor.
so its just further baseless speculation being passed on as fact. got it.
Cthepack
SupplyChainPack said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yep. And The Old North State is worst of all.

Nearly a week after the election, our dem-run SBE looks incredibly corrupt, or babboonish in their incompetence. One or the other.

To defend my favorite state and being an individual that voted by mail in ballot, I knew NC would be counting until the very end. It took me three calls and a number of emails to get my ballot which I received on October 31st the last possible day I would be able to vote legally.
GuerrillaPack

Fulton County is one location where massive levels of fraud/cheating took place in Georgia:

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020
GuerrillaPack said:

The DOJ is involved . People are going to start turning on each other to avoid jail time . This cheating racket is about like breaking up a drug cartel .
GuerrillaPack
Another vote flipping "glitch" discovered...this time in just one county in Wisconsin, which when corrected will result in a net gain of 19,032 votes for Trump, narrowing the overall race in Wisconsin to within ~1,500 votes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-system-glitch-also-uncovered-wisconsin-reversal-19032-votes-removes-lead-joe-biden/
Dmax95
More fraud. In Colorado.
GuerrillaPack
RunsWithWolves26
GuerrillaPack said:

Another vote flipping "glitch" discovered...this time in just one county in Wisconsin, which when corrected will result in a net gain of 19,032 votes for Trump, narrowing the overall race in Wisconsin to within ~1,500 votes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-system-glitch-also-uncovered-wisconsin-reversal-19032-votes-removes-lead-joe-biden/

I'll bet you a nickel that never happens.
Dmax95
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/delian-project-democracy-through-technology

Look who was
So generous with the dominion software.
First Page Last Page
Page 8 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.