Election Interference/Fraud

279,584 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And and we had already watched the movies....... they always win in the end......
caryking
Somewhere we were talking about gas prices going up. This isn't going to help...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/biden-to-cancel-keystone-pipeline-on-day-1/
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ciscopack
pineknollshoresking said:

ciscopack said:

ciscopack said:

Competition is never a bad thing! Monopoly is a bad thing always; so is bid rigging!
Do you consider certain Tech companies a Monopoly?
To me, tech companies make electronics and things that run off them. If you're talking twitter, facebook, ect.; implode the sickness!

Monopoly.....like Duke energy...etc. Your energy bill is effected by your neighborhood, not exactly what you use. I know a guy that hooked a 3 bay shop up to his mom's house; electric. 2 Miller welders, all kinds of tools, tire changer, balancer, 3 lifts, a race room that holds 2 dragsters, 5 TVs, an office/kitchen with microwave and stove/poker room, a john, 1000 ft. exterior space under lights, 2 storage rooms and the electric bill stayed the same! My house is the neighbor with R-30 batts in ceiling and 15" spray ins. on top, r-15 walls and sealed crawlspace with new insulation....all LEDs and 1/3 the number of people....my house is newer and double the electric bill......sometimes more.

Spectrum is cable monopoly. Insurance companies are monopolies that bid rig. ....
Cisco, you put a lot in that post. BTW, I'm not questioning your post in anyway. You and I probably ***** about some of the same issues you outlined... can we break your post down into segments and address them? I'm going to answer yes on your behalf. Please forgive me...

let's start at the top. Yes, I was speaking about Social Media.

Put away your thoughts on "implode the sickness".

• Do you think they are a Monopoly?
  • Do you think they are a Utility?

If so, why? If not, why not?
I think they are scum of the earth and offer mankind very little! ...as it would be with anyone just like them or similar.
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Trump supporters worried about immigration again. Trump separated families and then took credit when he changed his own policy. Trump lies his supporters believe him. They are blind to his lies.
I wonder what they are going to say when he is arrested on criminal charges.

Don't worry what charge he has about a dozen that can get him. I am sure one will.

But his supporters will support him anyway.
Dude.... Obama had the cages built in 2014. Seriously do you even have a clue what you are typing when you hit "post?" You make it too easy to discredit every single thing you put on here. It's like you are purposefully making fodder for conversation........

Dude do you know what you post. Obama did not separate the families. Trump policy. You are gullible
WP
I'd like to apologize to Steve. I misunderstood his post and jumped to the wrong conclusion. I'm very sorry Steve!
Wolfpackrich1
Two days left for Trump. What is next for the worst President in the History of this country?. Probably pardons galore. Ineptitude and criminal. His time in hand cuffs are coming.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Two days left for Trump. What is next for the worst President in the History of this country?. Probably pardons galore. Ineptitude and criminal. His time in hand cuffs are coming.
What do you think if he pardons Snowden and Assange?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

I think the worst president ever signed a big Netflix deal. The divider in chief has been gone for four years. His surrogate is taking office this week and will continue down the path Dear Leader had us on toward a communist state. Let me know when they cuff President Trump..... it'll be about the same time you have a cognitive thought.
ncsualum05
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Yes... let's handcuff a president after he is out of office. That will be great for the country. That'll definitely help unify the 74 million + people that didn't vote for Biden to the new world order that they want to usher in.
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I think the worst president ever signed a big Netflix deal. The divider in chief has been gone for four years. His surrogate is taking office this week and will continue down the path Dear Leader had us on toward a communist state. Let me know when they cuff President Trump..... it'll be about the same time you have a cognitive thought
Divider in Chief is Trump. How much is he charging for those pardons that are going to be announced in the next 24 to 30 hours?

Trump will be cuffed. Make no mistake about it. The bigger question is what are his supporters going to do then?
Have you even watched those latest videos of what happened in the capital?

The Far Right are Extremist trying to take down American Democracy!
Wolfpackrich1

Wolfpackrich1 said:

PKS King: I do not think a pardon is good thing. Mostly because neither have had a trial to my knowledge against the charges they are accused of.

I would like to know more. So after a trial. If convicted. I would have a more definitive opinion.
BBW12OG
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I think the worst president ever signed a big Netflix deal. The divider in chief has been gone for four years. His surrogate is taking office this week and will continue down the path Dear Leader had us on toward a communist state. Let me know when they cuff President Trump..... it'll be about the same time you have a cognitive thought
Divider in Chief is Trump. How much is he charging for those pardons that are going to be announced in the next 24 to 30 hours?

Trump will be cuffed. Make no mistake about it. The bigger question is what are his supporters going to do then?

We have idiots on the far right. That's not who the GOP is. Your side has communists. You won't even admit it. You fall in line like a good little sheep. How many on those videos were BLM/Antifa? How many were planted by the left? The far right extremists should be prosecuted. Not bailed out like Horizontal Harris did for the BLM rioters that cost people their businesses.

As far as your theory on Trump being arrested.... please don't hold your breath on that one. I'd hate for the village to lose you.
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

We have idiots on the far right. That's not who the GOP is. Your side has communists. You won't even admit it. You fall in line like a good little sheep. How many on those videos were BLM/Antifa? How many were planted by the left? The far right extremists should be prosecuted. Not bailed out like Horizontal Harris did for the BLM rioters that cost people their businesses.

As far as your theory on Trump being arrested.... please don't hold your breath on that one. I'd hate for the village to lose you.
BBW you know the last time your party accused American citizens as being communists left a black eye on your party. Do you know who Joseph McCarthy is? Maybe you should research that. Because Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

The Republican party accuses anybody on the left as a communist. Are you fascist because you are on the right side of the political spectrum? Do you even understand what I am asking you?

The FBI has said that the riot on the Capital was Far Right Radicals. Last time I checked that is not Antifa or BLM.
The difference between me and you is that who ever riots I condemn them.

Trump will be arrested. His time is coming in orange jumpsuits and hand cuffs.
BBW12OG
I know full well about the "red scare." And I'm full aware you still deflected and refused to condemn your party's lean toward communism. Look no farther than Andrew Yang and his run for mayor of New York City. Universal basic income is the first step in wealth redistribution which I'm sure you'd welcome with an open hand. You know how your party rolls... first ones in the food line last ones in the payment line. Keep me posted on Trump's arrest. Look forward to you posting plenty when it happens.
Wolfpackrich1
BBW12OG said:

I know full well about the "red scare." And I'm full aware you still deflected and refused to condemn your party's lean toward communism. Look no farther than Andrew Yang and his run for mayor of New York City. Universal basic income is the first step in wealth redistribution which I'm sure you'd welcome with an open hand. You know how your party rolls... first ones in the food line last ones in the payment line. Keep me posted on Trump's arrest. Look forward to you posting plenty when it happens.
Oh I will post when the orange man wears his orange jumpsuit

I do not believe my party has a communist agenda. And yes you just glossed over your party's bad legacy about calling people names, Pointing fingers and accusing them of not being Americans.

Trump impeached twice. Worse president ever.

Misterree
Wolfpackrich1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Oh I will post when the orange man wears his orange jumpsuit

I do not believe my party has a communist agenda. And yes you just glossed over your party's bad legacy about calling people names, Pointing fingers and accusing them of not being Americans.

Trump impeached twice. Worse president ever.

I hope this is a troll post. If not your TDS has over taken your life and I would strongly suggest you take a brake from politics for a while.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

I see you're still handling the Trump loss really well. LOL
caryking
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

I'll chime in here...

Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday. I'm still in the camp that has "No Doubt" this election was fraudulent, rigged, unconstitutional, or whatever we want to call it. None of that makes a difference anymore; so, it is what it is...

At this point, I don't think winning a statewide election is plausible based on the actions the Democrats succeeding doing in this last election. So, I'm going to be pushing hard, where I can, to change the House of Representatives, in the State and US congresses. Those smaller district elections will be easiest to win moving forward.

Let's get control of the US House and be a solid opposition to Democratic policies. Divided government is a good thing!

Joe Biden
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

PKS King: I do not think a pardon is good thing. Mostly because neither have had a trial to my knowledge against the charges they are accused of.

I would like to know more. So after a trial. If convicted. I would have a more definitive opinion.
A pardon can happen without a trial.

Joe Biden
ncsualum05

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

I'll chime in here...

Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday. I'm still in the camp that has "No Doubt" this election was fraudulent, rigged, unconstitutional, or whatever we want to call it. None of that makes a difference anymore; so, it is what it is...

At this point, I don't think winning a statewide election is plausible based on the actions the Democrats succeeding doing in this last election. So, I'm going to be pushing hard, where I can, to change the House of Representatives, in the State and US congresses. Those smaller district elections will be easiest to win moving forward.

Let's get control of the US House and be a solid opposition to Democratic policies. Divided government is a good thing!
I'm in that camp too. It was fraudulent based on the amount of mail in voting that just passed through the system. We'll never know how many fake ballots there really were but by patterns and data it was targeted in close states. Of course even if you argue every ballot was legal around the entire country you still have the fact that some states operated outside state law and the constitution.

And even on top of all that the worst part about it is that the courts are too afraid or too comfortable with the powers that be to actually look at cases and follow the law. Our court system is dead.

FBI and DOJ are clearly compromised departments that investigates solely for the democrat party now. They will only use their power against people that are political enemies. There is no more fair and equal justice. They organized an attempted coup with a Russia hoax, they made sure Clinton's crimes disappeared, they buried the Biden's issues, they largely ignored the left wing rioting from extremist groups, and then they reigned hellfire down the minute there was right wing rioting near the capitol. They are vetting national guard now b/c the Biden team believes some of our men and women in uniform could turn on him if they voted for Trump. It's insanity.

caryking
ncsualum05 said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

I'll chime in here...

I'm in that camp too. It was fraudulent based on the amount of mail in voting that just passed through the system. We'll never know how many fake ballots there really were but by patterns and data it was targeted in close states. Of course even if you argue every ballot was legal around the entire country you still have the fact that some states operated outside state law and the constitution.

And even on top of all that the worst part about it is that the courts are too afraid or too comfortable with the powers that be to actually look at cases and follow the law. Our court system is dead.

FBI and DOJ are clearly compromised departments that investigates solely for the democrat party now. They will only use their power against people that are political enemies. There is no more fair and equal justice. They organized an attempted coup with a Russia hoax, they made sure Clinton's crimes disappeared, they buried the Biden's issues, they largely ignored the left wing rioting from extremist groups, and then they reigned hellfire down the minute there was right wing rioting near the capitol. They are vetting national guard now b/c the Biden team believes some of our men and women in uniform could turn on him if they voted for Trump. It's insanity.

Bill Barr complained about the Election Fraud campaign that was led by Rudy. He said that was one of the major reason for the riots on Capitol Hill. What's interesting about that statement is: Barr, prior to the election said "I have no doubt we will have fraud in the election with all the mail in ballots".

He showed himself as an establishment person only looking out for post public office position in a University somewhere.

Joe Biden
acslater1344
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-trump-capitol-riot-senate-weighs-another-impeachment-trial

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell said. "They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."
BBW12OG
Good for McConnell...now let's see the socialists call out Talib for what she said about Israel today. You go first.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/squad-member-rashida-tlaib-says-israel-is-a-racist-state
caryking
acslater1344 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-trump-capitol-riot-senate-weighs-another-impeachment-trial

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell said. "They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."
McConnell is a hack!! He has always been one, including his wife. The two of them are the epitome of establishment politicians. He doesn't represent solid conservatives or the "Make America Great Again" movement!!!

Now, McConnell, go read the transcripts or watch the speech and tell everyone where it provoked a riot... the only initial rioting any of us will see are from radicals. Please remember that Trump gave speeches thought his four years and never did a riot, of any kind, happen.

2+2=9 for these people

Joe Biden
IseWolf22
acslater1344 said:

If McConnel votes to convict, a decent number of others will as well.....
caryking
Unfortunately, if they do, they will set a new low in our congress. As important, they will set a new precedence that "WILL" come back to haunt them.

Be careful what you ask for... all it's going to take in for the conservatives to get control of the house and senate and watch out... impeachment for Obama, Roosevelt, Clinton, hell, why were at it... how about Carter... Biden is too dumb to realize what's going on; so, we can give him a pass...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Exactly....... McConnell is playing Schumer..... he's wanting to co-run the Senate.... Let them do what they want. McConnell knows in two years he will be Majority Leader again and the House will flip. Facts. He's wanting to keep as many in toe as he can along with Manchin and a few other moderate dems so they don't go ape **** and blow the entire system up. McConnell outsmarted Reid and redefined the entire judiciary for decades to come. That's enough in my book to give him a pass on his comments today. Remember, the socialists play the short game the GOP owns the long game. 6-3 SCOTUS vs. 2 years of Sleepy and Horizontal..... I'll take the SCOTUS.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

Exactly....... McConnell is playing Schumer..... he's wanting to co-run the Senate.... Let them do what they want. McConnell knows in two years he will be Majority Leader again and the House will flip. Facts. He's wanting to keep as many in toe as he can along with Manchin and a few other moderate dems so they don't go ape **** and blow the entire system up. McConnell outsmarted Reid and redefined the entire judiciary for decades to come. That's enough in my book to give him a pass on his comments today. Remember, the socialists play the short game the GOP owns the long game. 6-3 SCOTUS vs. 2 years of Sleepy and Horizontal..... I'll take the SCOTUS.

I agree with you about the Congress flipping back red in either 2 or 4 years, but only if the GOP moves away from the Trump era which just cost you the House, Senate and Presidency in 4 years. Which by the way if pretty damn hard to do.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

Good for McConnell...now let's see the socialists call out Talib for what she said about Israel today. You go first.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/squad-member-rashida-tlaib-says-israel-is-a-racist-state

Not a fan of hers at all. She should and will be called out as she has been in the past by elected reps on both sides of the isle.

But let's not forget a bunch of Trump supporters marching through Charlottesville chanting, "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!" It's hard to take the high ground on anti-Semitism when your side is doing **** like that, lol. "Very good people on both sides" and all that bull**** he said.
BBW12OG
Dude...here you go again with your half truths and misleading information. There were GOOD protesters on both sides and trouble makers on both sides. Even Fake Jake Tapper on DCNN admitted as much. As far as YOUR side.... you have BLM, Black Panthers, Antifa etc..... so before you equate anything and try to prove yourself to have the moral high ground get you facts straight if that is even possible.

Still haven't heard a single socialist condemn her remarks. How long ago were they spoken? Had a member of the GOP uttered a damn thing similar to that the MSM would be all over them to IMMEDIATELY speak out. You see the difference already in how the media is going to treat Sleepy and Horizontal? Night. And. Day.

It's OK.... the more biased they become the more obvious it is to THINKING Americans. You know...the ones that don't like to be led around like sheep?
waynecountywolf

ncsualum05 said:

acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

I'll chime in here...

Bill Barr complained about the Election Fraud campaign that was led by Rudy. He said that was one of the major reason for the riots on Capitol Hill. What's interesting about that statement is: Barr, prior to the election said "I have no doubt we will have fraud in the election with all the mail in ballots".

He showed himself as an establishment person only looking out for post public office position in a University somewhere.
Barr also told Trump the election fraud was BS
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/534672-barr-told-trump-that-theories-about-stolen-election-were-bulls-report
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

Dude...here you go again with your half truths and misleading information. There were GOOD protesters on both sides and trouble makers on both sides. Even Fake Jake Tapper on DCNN admitted as much. As far as YOUR side.... you have BLM, Black Panthers, Antifa etc..... so before you equate anything and try to prove yourself to have the moral high ground get you facts straight if that is even possible.

Still haven't heard a single socialist condemn her remarks. How long ago were they spoken? Had a member of the GOP uttered a damn thing similar to that the MSM would be all over them to IMMEDIATELY speak out. You see the difference already in how the media is going to treat Sleepy and Horizontal? Night. And. Day.

It's OK.... the more biased they become the more obvious it is to THINKING Americans. You know...the ones that don't like to be led around like sheep?

Well keep "THINKING" (lol) your way out of power. That's fine by me.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

I didn't claim the moral high ground. You did... as you always do, while simultaneously spewing hateful commentary.
IseWolf22
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

I agree with you about the Congress flipping back red in either 2 or 4 years, but only if the GOP moves away from the Trump era which just cost you the House, Senate and Presidency in 4 years. Which by the way if pretty damn hard to do.

Trump said to be discussing starting a new "Patriot Party"

If McConnell and others vote to convict, the split is likely. It makes sense to because Trump really has very little in common with establishment Republicans and a lot of center right voters.

A GOP without Trump could change messaging to appeal to moderate Democrats, immigrants, and minorities like leadership wanted to do after 2012.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-impeachment-biden-inauguration/card/90pPMzFPqr5fMzg1Bkbs
Wolfpackrich1
Trump leaves office today. Thank God!. In his last year of office he over 400,000 Americans dead on his watch. He lied about the virus. Said it was a hoax. Then could not decide how to deal with it. Blamed the governor's instead of taking charge and devising a national cohesive plan. Incited a riot of the Capitol by a mod of Trump supporters. Devastated our state department in his four years. Overturned air and water regulations to protect our environment. Separated families from their children at our southern border. Would not denounce right wing extremist groups. Just a few despicable things this president has done.

First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.