Election Interference/Fraud

275,789 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
IseWolf22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

cowboypack02 said:

IseWolf22 said:

caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

Dmax95 said:

They don't have the right to change election laws without approvals from state legislature votes. A lot of these rule changes were pushed through and approved by the local courts not legislatures. Left and Right made some mistakes. They also don't have precedent over the Constitution as well to do such(Florida 2000). This is a layup lawsuit if SCOTUS follows the precedent.

If you're reading mainstream media outlets don't be surprised if this blindsides people. Like the Hunter Biden crap. There's been evidence and issues since the start that should be resolved like the election issues. It's amazing how much the mainstream narrative is to cover up the election issues. They're going to act like SCOTUS stole the election if the Texas lawsuit wins.

It's very clear why say a state like Pennsylvania is trying to shoot down the suits in court. Both sides messed up with the mail in ballot issues. Hence why it was petitioned to the supreme court asap. Avg person has no clue what's going on.

The statute is not absolute that the legislature must vote on every minutia of election law. The SC has allowed in the past that the power can be delegated (ex. Redistricting commissions, ballot referendums).

There is also the scale of remediation. Even if the SC finds an added rule was invalid, they may strike the rule while upholding the election results. Plaintiffs will need to prove the specific rule in question for each state would have resulted in significant enough shifts in voting to change the outcome.
I don't think you'll be getting the results you hope for.
IsleWolf, help me understand...

A state can delegate its legal powers to an agency (BTW, the federal government has done this as well); however, can they do this when it appears that it's in violations with the constitution?

Also, you referred to a statute.. Is that what is being argued. I was understanding that the states are arguing the constitutional nature of the actions by the states in question...

The SC has previously interpreted "legislature" in the elections clause very loosley. They've allowed things like independent redistricting commissions and referendums passed by voters. The lawsuit will first need to convince the SC that the changes in each state were invalid and the rule wasn't passed by the more nebulous definition of "legislature".
Then they would need to prove that in absense of the rule, Trump likely could win. Without the 2nd piece the SC is within their power to overturn specific laws/statutes that they find invalid without overturning the overall election results.
Your right here. So my question is who voted on these changes? No one got a vote. In fact in PA the legislature decided to not vote on the exact changes that the court enacted.

I agree that if voters pass something then it should respected. But no one got to vote here...

Well the original act was passed by the legislature. I think you're referring to the court case around if ballots should arrive by 8 PM on election day vs be postmarked by 8 PM on election day.
Without pulling up the specific text of Act 77 on my phone, yes the USSC may rule that the law's intent was for ballots to arrive by election day.
But that's only about 10,000 ballots, not nearly enough to overturn PA. So the PA court decision may be overturned without any impact to the election. It is possible other down ballot races could be affected
If this is the case...is it your argument that we should just ignore it because it may not overturn the election?

No, my argument is that even if the US SC overturns the PA SC on this issue, it would not invalidate other votes or kick the selection of electors to the legislature. If ballots are disallowed, some down ballot races may be reversed, but electors would still be selected for Biden.
I don't really have a strong opinion on the exact issue at hand (ballots postmarked by or arrived by election day). I'l have not read the exact text of Act 77 and I mostly trust the USSC to rule fairly
mrcpack17
ncsualum05 said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

If this happened in states Trump won, why aren't those processes also being thrown to SCOTUS? Simply political reasons? We only care about the law if it breaks for Trump in this particular instance?
I think that NC should been of included in the lawsuit by Texas quite honestly.

To answer your question most people only care about law breaking if its at their determent. No one cares unless it hurts them
Agree. NC had no election security and a bad process as well. Should be looked into. Does anyone know if NC actually uses those dominion machines? I haven't heard one way or another.
Link.
TheStorm
ncsualum05 said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

If this happened in states Trump won, why aren't those processes also being thrown to SCOTUS? Simply political reasons? We only care about the law if it breaks for Trump in this particular instance?

To answer your question most people only care about law breaking if its at their determent. No one cares unless it hurts them
Agree. NC had no election security and a bad process as well. Should be looked into. Does anyone know if NC actually uses those dominion machines? I haven't heard one way or another.
I don't know, but we had brand new voting machines this year in the coastal county where I live... filled out a paper ballot w/ a black ball-point pen, and then it was fed into a voting machine.

First time I've ever voted on a paper ballot in my entire life and I've been voting since 1980.
WarrenPeace
TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

I don't know, but we had brand new voting machines this year in the coastal county where I live... filled out a paper ballot w/ a black ball-point pen, and then it was fed into a voting machine.

First time I've ever voted on a paper ballot in my entire life and I've been voting since 1980.

Same where I'm at. First time I've done it that way as well.
TheStorm
WarrenPeace said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

cowboypack02 said:

PackBacker07 said:

Same where I'm at. First time I've done it that way as well.
I have a strong hunch that this is starting to make more sense to me now.
caryking
I find this story interesting in so many ways...

https://nsjonline.com/article/2020/12/rusher-tilting-the-scales-in-the-nc-supreme-court-chief-justice-race/

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

https://nsjonline.com/article/2020/12/rusher-tilting-the-scales-in-the-nc-supreme-court-chief-justice-race/

But she's a DEMOCRAT.... they are allowed to do things like this. It's only bad when a Republican does them. Don't you know they can do no wrong? Did you not see the CNN anchor wearing the $380.00 "Facts First" sweater yesterday? Come on man.... you know there's a different set of rules for them than us uneducated peons!!!
caryking
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

But she's a DEMOCRAT.... they are allowed to do things like this. It's only bad when a Republican does them. Don't you know they can do no wrong? Did you not see the CNN anchor wearing the $380.00 "Facts First" sweater yesterday? Come on man.... you know there's a different set of rules for them than us uneducated peons!!!
I wish we would pay more attention to races like this. If Paul Newby ends up winning, as Chief Justice, he sets the agenda for all State courts. Now, we will only have three conservative NC Supreme Court Justices; however, he would shape the lower courts in a more balanced way.

Paul is a good person and I think most people here would enjoy spending time with him. Very constitutionally based...

Joe Biden
Dmax95

Was this election interference by the media?
caryking
Dmax95 said:

Yes

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Dmax95 said:

Yes
And coordinated by the DNC... look at the posters here that regurgitate every word they are spoon fed. You want to talk about group think and living in a bubble...there you have proof beyond reasonable doubt.
Dmax95
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Dmax95 said:

Yes
And coordinated by the DNC... look at the posters here that regurgitate every word they are spoon fed. You want to talk about group think and living in a bubble...there you have proof beyond reasonable doubt.
Democrats hate the Fascist and are the party of science and truth..they would never coordinate such a lie. lol
cowboypack02
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

I wish we would pay more attention to races like this. If Paul Newby ends up winning, as Chief Justice, he sets the agenda for all State courts. Now, we will only have three conservative NC Supreme Court Justices; however, he would shape the lower courts in a more balanced way.

Paul is a good person and I think most people here would enjoy spending time with him. Very constitutionally based...
Its sad that we have to look at the judicial branch this way...necessary, but still sad
caryking
And another article...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9042011/Barr-knew-months-Hunter-subject-federal-probe-kept-secret-election.html

Barr should be in the Oval Office this afternoon. If he doesn't have a good answer as to why he kept quiet, fire his ass on the spot! I would piss off every person in the country and place Rudy as interim AG.

Joe Biden
SupplyChainPack
Interesting discussion between Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck this morning.

Bill is basically of the opinion that the Supreme Court won't even here the case. Not because there aren't mountains of evidence of widespread, pre-planned, and coordinated fraud - but that the Supreme Court justices simply don't want to be viewed as intervening in an election in any way - even a fraudulant one.

He thinks they would prefer to let the fraud stand than to even tangentially being viewed as somehow "picking the President" - even if that's not really what they would be doing.

He also mocked Justice Roberts for his cowardice.

O'Reilly is an extremely smart guy, and he is right about a lot of things. Hope he's wrong about this one.
ncsualum05
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Its sad that we have to look at the judicial branch this way...necessary, but still sad
Courts and executives like Governors, AG's, and Presidents make all the decisions now. Congressional lawmakers and state legislatures look like they are completely useless now and not holding up their end of power as it was intended in the constitution. It's really sad how things have become. But having said that given the power judges wield and the partisan corruption then yes it's very important which judge gets elected on every level.
caryking
SupplyChainPack said:

Bill is basically of the opinion that the Supreme Court won't even here the case. Not because there aren't mountains of evidence of widespread, pre-planned, and coordinated fraud - but that the Supreme Court justices simply don't want to be viewed as intervening in an election in any way - even a fraudulant one.

He thinks they would prefer to let the fraud stand than to even tangentially being viewed as somehow "picking the President" - even if that's not really what they would be doing.

O'Reilly is an extremely smart guy, and he is right about a lot of things. Hope he's wrong about this one.
I think most Judges will not rule in favor of Trump. I don't think this will based on evidence; rather, based on the idea of "overruling the will of the people".

So, in summary, my opinion is that Biden will be inaugurated and will become President. Unfortunately, I believe the Democrats will also have the Senate. No one should expect anything different in Georgia than what we just had...

Joe Biden
tuffy1006
if only Kasich had won the primaries back in 2016 we'd be getting ready for term #2 for him.
Dmax95
tuffy1006 said:

if only Kasich had won the primaries back in 2016 we'd be getting ready for term #2 for him.
LOL
cowboypack02
caryking said:

SupplyChainPack said:

I think most Judges will not rule in favor of Trump. I don't think this will based on evidence; rather, based on the idea of "overruling the will of the people".

So, in summary, my opinion is that Biden will be inaugurated and will become President. Unfortunately, I believe the Democrats will also have the Senate. No one should expect anything different in Georgia than what we just had...

I agree with O'Reilly unfortunately. I also think that if GA was able to get away with what they did in the general election this past November then there isn't anything to stop them from doing it again in January.

On the flip side if the Supreme Court doesn't do anything at all then your going to have approximately half of the population of this country that doesn't think that the courts at any level will uphold the law or the constitution, and a lot of the politicians won't either. That's a hard thing to come back from and in my opinion it eventually leads to one place.....
BBW12OG
I also think that the SCOTUS will NOT hear the trial for fear of what the lunatics in the dumbocrat party will do to the country. Hell, they boarded up every major city before the election because they were worried what would happen when President Trump won. I really hope they hear the case but I really have my doubts. Like I have said before, let Sleepy Joe and Willie's Side Piece take office. As long as we keep the Senate we will be fine. We WILL take back the House in two years and the White House in 2024. This inept cluster **** of a dumbocrat party has the biggest idiots God put on the planet making decisions for them and the folks that follow them are even worse. That includes posters on here as well.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

I also think that the SCOTUS will NOT hear the trial for fear of what the lunatics in the dumbocrat party will do to the country. Hell, they boarded up every major city before the election because they were worried what would happen when President Trump won. I really hope they hear the case but I really have my doubts. Like I have said before, let Sleepy Joe and Willie's Side Piece take office. As long as we keep the Senate we will be fine. We WILL take back the House in two years and the White House in 2024. This inept cluster **** of a dumbocrat party has the biggest idiots God put on the planet making decisions for them and the folks that follow them are even worse. That includes posters on here as well.
Biden will not be (of course, my opinion) the President for his complete term. Harris will ultimately take over. I don't know if this was planned or not... She was unable to win on her own; so, the establishment (Democrats, Media, China, etc) went along with this election, in order to get someone else.

Harris is involved with the Biden family business and it was easy for her to be selected because of that. Biden then went into hibernation, the media squelched the Hunter Biden story, and now we watch everything unfold...

Folks, I know we have different opinions on policy and party; however, I ask each of you to research China in more detail. I believe China is the largest threat to our sovereignty we face. Unfortunately, too many people are entangled with them on Wall Street, that its going to take real courage, to ask and demand, for something different...

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
I certainly hope you guys are wrong. I don't feel great either but damn there's a lot of good work that was done the last 4 years and it'd be a shame to go out in a whimper. After all isnt that why the court was so important in the first place?

Oldsouljer
Dmax95 said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

Dmax95 said:

Yes
Democrats hate the Fascist and are the party of science and truth..they would never coordinate such a lie. lol
Winston Churchill was so right when he said the Fascists of the future will call themselves anti-Fascists.
acslater1344
BBW12OG said:

aww do you need a tissue?
BBW12OG
acslater1344 said:

BBW12OG said:

aww do you need a tissue?
Nope. Do you? I'm sure you and your ilk have been boo hooing and russia russia russia for the last four years.
tuffy1006
Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

LOL
you can LOL all you want. Maybe you find a President Kamala Harris funny? That is the end result of Donald Trump. The Trailer Trash nation choice for president.

eta: upon further review. Maybe Harris is exactly who you are wanting.
Dmax95
tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

LOL
you can LOL all you want. Maybe you find a President Kamala Harris funny? That is the end result of Donald Trump. The Trailer Trash nation choice for president.

Independent here. Kasich was a swamp monster. Couldn't win a primary, couldn't beat Hilary. Read the previous posts and comments and let me know if you think I would be cool with Harris, if not welcome to thread 45 pages later.

The trailer trash pick for president. No way. All those deplorables. Sounds like a Hilary statement or msnbc generalization.
tuffy1006
Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

LOL

Independent here. Kasich was a swamp monster. Couldn't win a primary, couldn't beat Hilary. Read the previous posts and comments and let me know if you think I would be cool with Harris, if not welcome to thread 45 pages later.

The trailer trash pick for president. No way. All those deplorables. Sounds like a Hilary statement or msnbc generalization.
everyone of us has made a generalizing comment about UNC fans....so what's the difference?

and I dont give in to all this swamp talk. That is Trump nation lingo. Kasich is a first class guy. Hell I think Biden is a good guy, just dont like that he is gonna likely step down at some point just so Harris becomes the first black female president. We all know that is coming.
Dmax95
tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

LOL

everyone of us has made a generalizing comment about UNC fans....so what's the difference?

Your words not mine. Comparing the people who voted for DT as trailer trash is a tad harsh. 75m people as of right now.

Either way, nothing much more to say other than if you thought Kasich could have beaten H. Clinton in 2016, then you sir/ma'am are special. Conversation over. You dropped the mic.
tuffy1006
Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

LOL

Your words not mine. Comparing the people who voted for DT as trailer trash is a tad harsh. 75m people as of right now.

Either way, nothing much more to say other than if you thought Kasich could have beaten H. Clinton in 2016, then you sir/ma'am are special. Conversation over. You dropped the mic.
dude. My dirty left sock would have beaten Hillary. She was toast going into that election. Do you not remember all the stuff coming out in the days going into election day? Any of the republican candidates would have won that night.
Dmax95
https://rumble.com/vbt0fz-debunking-the-lies-about-the-lawsuit-calling-for-supreme-court-intervention.html

Well said DDs. Simple and easy
Dmax95
PackBacker07
Y'all means ALL.
IseWolf22
tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

Dmax95 said:

tuffy1006 said:

LOL

dude. My dirty left sock would have beaten Hillary. She was toast going into that election. Do you not remember all the stuff coming out in the days going into election day? Any of the republican candidates would have won that night.

I'm not sure any of the other candidates would have won, but certainly most, and definitely Kasich.
First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.